All Comments on 'My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
KegorumKegorumover 2 years ago

Well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Perhaps part 2 could have Jennifer seduce Desmond while working there and Leanne turns up at Jessica's to seduce her (without Desmond knowing) after Desmond had told her what his mom got up to with Jennifer, while planting the seeds about her son.

Part 3 could have Leanne join Desmond and Jennifer while plotting how to get Jessica and Desmond together during roleplay with Desmond pretending Jennifer is his mom.

sferguson53sferguson53over 2 years ago

Wow. Great story. You ticked several of my boxes. Hot mom, hot girlfriend, hot Asian, girls loving girls. Don’t recall ever reading this wonderful mix. Looking forward to whatever comes next, and will be reading more of your work in the meantime. Thank you for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderfully well constructed story. I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Keep writing.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

This is a great beginning. Looking forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutely loved it. looking forward to part 2

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 2 years ago
Finish

You may have many story ideas as you say.

You need to finish this one first, it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has all of the makings of a great book. You strung it out just right. I’m excited for the next chapters. This is intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not usually at a loss for words. After that, you win. That…was…extraordinary. I so want to convey more -but I resign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely inspired and beautiful! Please continue! At first, I feared it would be just another story that was longer than it should have been, Once I began, I found I must finish it! I see a marvelous 3 way coming, maybe some trips together as a triad. Education comes in many forms. Kindness, caring, compassion, friendship, love all are important. So is sex, which can be made mean, cheap, dirty. Glad you chose the former!! Your new literary admirer, Creek.

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
Absolutely perfect 5 stars

I have not come across your stories before this one , if this story is anything to go by then i am going to enjoy your previous submissions . I look forward to future chapters of this story , its enlightening , believable , without the super sized equipment that a lot of authors seem to add to there own submissions , which to me is off putting but that's just me . Please continue with the remaining chapters as soon as your time and life allow , until then i will read some of your other works , thank you for your time and efforts .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super Hot! Love It!

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

I’m terribly sorry, but I had to delete a comment from a reader. Once again, I was schooled on my use of the English language. And then told to eff off. I’m not into censorship but I’ve asked repeatedly for people to not try and impress me with their knowledge of English grammar. It was the Ad Hominem attack that was unwarranted and has left me feeling horrible. No one needed to read that.

LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

This is the start to a wonderful story full of detail yet not a single word wasted, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

"My son my conqueror" - half of the chapter was about her getting chummy with someone else, or how Desmond's gf made some obvious references how she wants to get chummy with her. As far as this chapter goes, it fits the Lesbian category, not the Incest, regardless of how she said she wants to fuck her son, when she takes on another women as a lover and flaunts it in Desmonds face. If this will be about her escapades with some others than landing at Desmond finally, yeah, ain't my cup of tea when I expect an incest story.

Heightsguy53Heightsguy53over 2 years ago

the pace and flow of the story was perfect. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

The fact that you have extensive previous experience as an author stands out like a sore thumb. This exceptional story is so well written, and thought through before you committed anything to print, it puts it streets ahead of so many other 'lesser' offerings. The seduction scene between Jennifer and Jessica was pure poetry, and as horny as Fuck! I for one will be keeping a sharp lookout for the following chapters, it really is a superb work. 5 Stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Life is too short to do everything we should so my advice is to do well what you enjoy and just enough of everything else to get by Those who love you will smile at your enjoyment and the rest of the world can please themselves KrBillT bill49t@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rare talent for erotic story telling. Way way above what we usually get here.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next installment with her son involved..... Play hooky more often...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a beautiful story...I can't wait to see where it goes.

DominantStrangerDominantStrangerover 2 years ago

A masterpiece! All the guilt, sin, lust, embarrassment and redemption of a classic in the genre! Tender attention to detail, touching portrayal intimate thought/feeling. Will definitely be looking at your oeuvre, miss lana from Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should sell books of these stories. You're the best I've read here! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next part quick

justhorny2justhorny2over 2 years ago

Wow, a 5 for sure. Your story touched me on many levels as did your comments leading to it. I now need to read some of your regular writing. Please continue this story. I'm glad you didn't give up just because it's an incest story.

HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years ago

World class writing. Thank you for sharing your talents.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story - please hurry and take another 2 days off from work.

maxillodragonmaxillodragonover 2 years ago

Wow. This is absolutely one of the best things I've read. Hoping you'll continue. Cheers.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

If you had left the comment Peacock., everyone could see none of it was Ad Hominem

It was that I told you if the fact was that you simply didn't think readers here deserve a better effort from you to avoid the plethora of sentence fragments and ruin-on sentences, that you should do to yourself what you probably only wish others would do to you.

Of course, that's exactly why you deleted the comment. You didn't like me calling you a lazy writer, and with it gone, you could make any claims you wanted about what was actually said.

Keep in mind, curating comments is after the fact. People probably did read it.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

I'll pay you to play hooky more often! A fantabulous read. This one is on top of my book pile until you're done with this tale. Brava.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

I think this might be the best of yours that I have read. Thank you!

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

That was fantastic. I can’t wait to read more.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Methinks somebody cagey has been driiiinking! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing awaiting the next

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

And it continues, sadly. The very first sentence another ad hominem attack. I’m not anyone’s Peacock. I’ve been called a lazy writer before and it doesn’t bother me. I write in a style I like. If you, the reader, don’t enjoy that style then please move on to another writer whose style you do enjoy and kindly leave me out of it. Life is too short for anger especially at strangers. Any comment that swears at me telling me to “fuck off” will be deleted. I find It abusive and derogatory and I won’t suffer it. I’ll leave the new comment up and let you all decide the merits of it this time. I love this Literotica community by and large and I’ve exchange lovely emails with some of you. Stay safe. Stay sexy. Stay calm and carry on. So say we all. Well, at least I do.

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Loved it, thank you! Can’t wait for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was absolutely wonderful. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worth playing Hookie from work again. Very Hot, great intro. The story can go so many directions. Cant wait for your next "day off"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome

LtrockhardLtrockhardover 2 years ago

Damn It was simply mind blowing can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please ignore various grammar nazis and pedantic critics….. you write as real people speak, sentence fragments/run on sentences and all. To me, this is a love story—-not ‘just’ a sex story. I look forward to further chapters.

Cookie59Cookie59over 2 years ago

please continue this was one of the best well written stories I have read and I loved the twist with Jennifer, that could lead to so many different ways you can take this

Please as you can see there are a number of us waiting for the next chapters, please don't make us wait too long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is terrific. Please continue with Part 2 post haste and ignore any negative comments. There are always some who can it help themselves but look at all the positive comments. Rarely do we see this many. Obviously you are doing something right and please take another couple days off of work and draft part 2! Terrific job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve got one helluva story going here… we want to "hear" more of it!

LabiaLoveLabiaLoveover 2 years ago

Phenomenal. Excellent writing - well crafted plot. Can’t wait to read more.

Mourya44Mourya44over 2 years ago

Looking forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMFG Lana, you are a gem! That story has the most real, honest, genuine, heartful, people, emotions, Eros, and relationships, of anything I have ever read!, but I am still hungry for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A GREAT STORY!!!

Please continue writing! Maybe the son and mom and her new lesbian lover could have sex?

pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunkover 2 years ago

The third party angle killed the romance. Incest as it is taboo and illegal, is more exciting when it is kept secret among two characters. Three Stars for me.

Aussieray55Aussieray55over 2 years ago

Well done Lana, you've crafted a story that's intimate, believable, romantic and very sexy. Only a few writers can encapsulate all that into a story.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

You are a writer, an author, and this show through, the whole way. Super hot but not pornograhic, this is what erotic literature should be, but so rarely is. Very many thanks, the deserves all of five stars, more if they were available.

rdsmith4rdsmith4over 2 years ago

Extremely well written. It is both entertaining and sexy. Looking forward to the next chapter.

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved it,,,,can`t wait to read the next one,,

lov2pleasulov2pleasuover 2 years ago

great allround story now to see if desmond joins in does her get his mom n jess pregnant be nice he be the father of 2 beautiful ladies !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful. I think that fantasy had been working in your mind awhile. I think two women making love is so erotic and the incest even more so. Keep up the good work, please and let your mind carry me away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a wonderful writer. I almost never comment on the stories here. I felt moved to after reading it. As others have commented, you give us a look into the deep depths of peoples lives, feelings, situations and lives. And you create a very full picture, in a gentle way (unlike some that just want to get straight to it). Thank you. I hear you about your other commitments. May you create the time to continue this wonderful series. John C

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a wonderful writer! A very well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so much, thank you.

Please, please write much more of this, and please don't rush it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have the attention span of a gnat, yet read your story straight through. Well-written, beautiful tale. Looking forward to its continuation, and to reading more of your work.

skruch69skruch69about 2 years ago

Lovely and hot! Like it very much... and just wanting such mom... Girls love, as you describe is so beautiful and natural. Going to next part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just simply loved it!

awr75bsawr75bsabout 2 years ago

I thought I was reading a slow developing mom-son incest story; and found a wonderful lesbian story in the middle of it. Thanks for the pleasant surprise

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story! I would put in a vote for your boss to give you two weeks paid vacation...so that you get to work on the next installment, promptly. Excellent work!

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Long, wordy, but delightful.

MasterPolygyny28MasterPolygyny28about 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I have read. I loved this one and immediately after writing this comment I will be searching to see if it continues. You are a fabulous writer and I know for sure I will be reading many more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a terrific writer. So nicely portrayed and narrated. Simply Awesome. Can't wait for the next part. Please please do take off from work and write soon :D

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

WOW! That is one of the most erotic and sexy stories that I have read. The love in it is expressed so well, outstanding store and looking forward to reading all of your stories.........():\

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was simply amazing. Please, tell me you will continue this story. You surely aren't going to leave the, you and your son, part just hanging there. So many stories could be written with this as a starter. Thanks.

sandracd79sandracd79about 2 years ago

this is just amazing. Its 1am and i have to be up in 4 hours. I shall go to bed now thinking about a certain male i really shouldn't be thinking about. dam you and thank you lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A mother who feels guilty, but not enough to close her legs. Way too "wordy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it, but I would like sequel. Great story keep on writing! Curiousoldman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh. More like lesbian main dishes with a side of son. More of that than the supposed genre the story is written for.

And no, not all of us women play both sides of the fence.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, this was a lesbian story, cloaked in a possible incest story. Nothing wrong with that, but I am not reading stories from the lesbian category...it was well written, though. Good bit of the angst needed to be believable. Just the wrong category for this particular bit. Good start.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent five star story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Before I even read this I'm so grateful (but I can't say that because gratitude belongs to God) but I'm still so grateful for your honesty. Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spectacular!!!

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

Hello sweet Lady, remembering this story of yours I came back to it. Reread and enjoyed it! Then for some reason in the wee hours decided to read comments. I had earlier commented on it, without reading the other comments. I was simply blown away by someone having the gall to attack you for such a beautifully told story. A publisher once commented, "those with Masters in English are a dime a dozen to use as editors and copywriters, BUT good storytellers are damn hard to find!" You Darlin' are that "Good Storyteller" and after once again reading this story late one night I am once again damn glad I found you.

GeorgeEHeller1950GeorgeEHeller1950almost 2 years ago

This story has also been pirated and is for sale on Amazon. Here is the link so you can get it taken down.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5N5WF3C?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_11&storeType=ebooks&qid=1656958002&sr=1-6&asin=B0B5N5WF3C&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It'd be very, very difficult to top this!!! Probably the best two days of hookey this century!!

THANK YOU FOR A FUN AND LOVELY STORY!!!

Be Well and Happy

Paul

Kalwayne16Kalwayne16over 1 year ago

This was fantastic! I am swamped with work, but I had to take time to finish this chapter. That is a true mark of a good writer...you just can't tear yourself away. Your work has great flow and your characters come across very real. I'm glad you avoided a lot of the tropes of jumping into the sex too quickly. A slow build always leads to a more perfect climax (pun intended). I look forward to reading more of your work! Bravo!

Youngwolf_24Youngwolf_24over 1 year ago

Atleast change the category. It barely has any incest to be in this category, it's a lesbian story. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but if I wanted to read a lesbian story, I'd read them in the lesbian section. Nice story though, for all my complaints.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesabout 1 year ago

Lush yet tightly-written exposition, lavish foreshadowing, verisimilitude, pre-construction of conflict elements

First chapter made me a fan, instantly, and reminded me of a favourite quote;

"You’re never going to kill storytelling, because it’s built in the human plan. We come with it.” - Margaret Atwood

I'm keeping this brief, since I'm likely commenting with fuller and greater particularity in future

MI

Baloneypony66Baloneypony66about 1 year ago

Lana, you are an incredibly talented writer, I absolutely loved part 1, and am ready to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to more.

jonboy1985jonboy198512 months ago

Extrordinary this is a most proffessional piece of writing and incredibly erotic

ThoughtfullThoughtfull4 months ago

I like this story a lot. I really like the blending of genres, like lesbian sex and incest here, in the skillful hands of a maestro.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Came for the incest (which I'm not seeing yet); stayed for the unexpected lesbian sex - of course the story just had to include some lesbian sex. I feel like stories have like an 80% chance for lesbian action in some form. Guess most authors figure that's what we all want to see. Mother/son incest? Sure but let's include another girl, somewhere, somehow, for hot lez action. Yeah that's hot. What do you mean it detracts from the core aspect of the story and is misleading? Fuck you; write your own story then! :D

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear3 months ago

I just love stories of a dominant son, seducing & owning a submissive mother. Especially when the mother is falling under that son's spell, whilst being conflicted with her desires & lust. But was the title clickbait? I see a son & mother secretly lusting each other, in a story about a single mother exploring her lesbian/bi side with a new neighbour. Not a conquering son? Let's see what chapter 2 brings?

💦 💦 💦 💦

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 2 months ago

This story was excellent. I'm looking forward to part 02. I think the new Asian-American neighbor addition makes perfect sense, in that she also experienced incest with her father. RT

LechemanLecheman7 days ago

Enjoying the story so far but will admit the title was a bit misleading.

Will watch to see how the story evolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES