My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bank my son and I worked at was just around the corner. He had a full shift today as a teller and had driven Jennifer and me to the market this morning. Jennifer had gushed over Desmond's cheap suit from Walmart saying it made him look dashing.

I had seen the little look he had given her when she wasn't watching. He gave me the same look, often when I was watching. He was becoming more brazen with me. And while it excited me, it frightened me.

He was attracted to my Jennifer. Knowing that gave me a dirty thrill when I first noticed. Strangely, I felt no jealousy. I felt... excited by that. A sigh from Jennifer had me looking at her. She looked sweaty. Her skin was flushed with the heat and sweat trickled down her temples. The back of her neck was wet, and I could see where her sundress clung to her lower back and ass cheeks.

Hmm, no panty line. That means her sweat is slipping down the crack of her ass. Suddenly I wanted to lick that ass. The feeling of her pushing her naked ass back into my greedy face was something I truly enjoyed. The thought of doing that and licking up her ass sweat had me almost panting.

I whispered to her. We did this often to rile the other one up during the long day at the market. "I want to lick the sweat out of your ass." I really did. Right then and there. The deliciousness of that dirty statement fluttered in my stomach. I was becoming wild. I knew it and loved it. Jennifer brought out the best in me. I loved her so much. Almost as much as I loved my son, Desmond.

Jennifer shuddered next to me, and her hand scrambled over to grasp mine and squeezed it hard. "Soon, my love," she whispered back.

Soon we would be home and back in our sanctuary. Jennifer pretty much lived at my house now. The renovations at her home by my son made living there uncomfortable. She didn't even hesitate when I invited to live with us for the time being. Now I never wanted her to leave.

I loved my life. I had the love and pleasure of a vibrant, intelligent woman. She satiated me in ways I never thought possible. The only thing to make that better would be... Dammit. It would be Desmond joining us. With Jennifer there I might be able to do it. I shook my head. I was fooling myself.

I watched Leanne and my son when they were together. They were perfect for each other. I could see how they doted on each other. Always in tune and aware of the other. The little touches and caresses to reaffirm their love. All the things my former husband had never done with me. I could never destroy that by sleeping with my son. I would never forgive myself. Desmond would grow to resent me.

But the building sexual tension between Desmond and I was becoming unbearable. When he entered a room with me in it, I could never draw my eyes away from him. I found myself staring at his gorgeous ass. I want to run my hands over that ass. Feel it clenching as he thrust hard into me.

"Jesus, its hot today," I moaned.

Jennifer snorted. "I can usually tell when you're having thoughts about your son," she whispered. "First you ogle me. Which I love. Then your thoughts turn to him. This is getting bad, Jessica."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"And speak of the devil. Here he comes with Leanne, hand-in-hand. What a cute couple they make."

I saw where she was looking and spotted Desmond. He had his tie completely undone and the top two buttons of his shirt were opened up. He looked dashing. I was pleased to see his tie undone. I would get to tie it again. I loved doing that. Fixing his tie. Tying it and sliding the knot up. Straightening the silk and patting it against his expansive chest. The little kiss on the forehead I would receive as a reward.

"Hi, mom! Hi, Jennifer!"

We chorused back our combined hello and Leanne stepped up and gave Jennifer and I both a warm, tight hug. I liked the feel of her in my arms. She smelled nice.

"You're off early, Desmond," I said.

"The manager closed early again. Third week in a row."

"That's strange," I thought and then saw the manager's truck roar past down the main road. He was heading out toward my end of town. I knew for a fact he lived on the other side of town where the wealthier houses were.

Desmond shrugged. "Still a full days pay. Leanne dropped by early hoping I would get off early again."

I squinted my eyes at him. "You didn't come by the market on those early days like today."

Jennifer chuckled.

Desmond looked caught like a little boy again. My stomach flipped. I adored that look. "Um, well..."

"Jessica," admonished Jennifer, and she slapped my ass. It stung and something about it thrilled me. "They're in love and young. What would you do with a spare hour with your lover?"

Leanne gasped and hid her face in Desmond's shoulder.

"Jennifer, stop embarrassing my boy!"

"Embarrass him? Look at Leanne! And no, I won't stop. It's too much fun. Look at them all embarrassed. So tell me, how come today you aren't fooling around?"

Leanne mumbled something into Desmond's shoulder. I didn't hear it, but Jennifer did.

"Date night! Why didn't you just say so? Love," Jennifer had turned to me. "They're going on a date night! How wonderful!"

I saw a gentleman look over at Jennifer after she said that. "Shh! Keep it down." Then what Jennifer said made me blush for some reason.

Leanne peeked out and sidled up to Desmond, holding herself against his side. She looked so demure to me standing like that. She was slightly behind him, and Desmond stood tall and straight. Anyone looking at them would see a man possessing his woman. It was... hot.

She looked at Jennifer and some unspoken message passed between them, and Jennifer smiled at her and nodded.

"What do you say we pack up early?" she said. "The market is slowing down, and I don't think I'll get another sale today." Then I understood. Leanne wanted to get away early to be with Desmond.

Desmond nodded and removed his suit jacket. He handed it to Leanna fully expecting her to take it. When she did and looked happy about it, I started to wonder. She was happy with him. He seemed to be a little direct with her lately. She seemed to enjoy it.

I tried to look at my son as a stranger. What would I think of him if I could see him that way? Beyond the son he was to me. I peered at him and for a moment my perception shifted. I saw a tall, strong man. Chiseled chin. Unruly blond hair, fluttering in the light breeze. He was tanned with bright baby-blue eyes burning bright. His suit looked a little small on him, but it accented his broad shoulders. His hands were large with thick fingers and blond hairs scattered on the back. I blinked, and the image was gone, and my son stood before again.

My pussy was drenched, and I felt guilt and shame again. I was in an endless cycle of lust and shame. I was running harder and farther all time. Those runs cleared my head. But standing there, so close to him, every nerve in my body shouted out to me to do something about it. But I could never do that.

Leanne was a wonderful, beautiful woman. She was so good to Desmond. If I slept with him--allowed him to have an incestuous affair with me--it would shatter their relationship. I could never harm my son. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him. But I wouldn't do that.

I sighed and helped pack everything up. Desmond left to get the truck and bring it closer. Jennifer took one look at me and hugged me. When it went on too long, I pushed her away and looked around the market. No one had noticed. Jennifer gave me a look I knew too well. She was annoyed with me.

I could never win. My life was perfect, and my life was screwed up, all at the same time.

I think I need to see a shrink.

* * *

That afternoon, while Desmond drove us all home in his truck, he explained he was taking Leanne into the city for the night. They had both saved enough money for dinner, a movie, and a cheap hotel room. Leanne was bouncing in her seat; she was so happy. She loved the city and often spoke of getting out of town, like so many of the young generations before her.

Jennifer and I were happy for them. Jennifer, in the little back seat of the truck with me, had her hand pressed inside my upper thigh. Her little finger would reach up now and then and touch my vulva through my panties. I watched out the window at the passing scenery and shuddered in pleasure every time.

She leaned forward between the front seats. "Desmond, I would love to arrange some things in the city for you if you can cancel whatever you've set up. As thanks from me for all the work in my house. Would that be all right?"

I could see the frown on Desmond's face from the back seat. He was helping Jennifer because he wanted to, not because he was looking for payment.

Jennifer, my beautiful lover, saw right through it. She was starting to understand my son almost as well as me. "Before you say no, it's no bother and it would really make me feel much better about you doing all that work. You want me to feel good, don't you? Desmond?"

Leanne was watching Desmond and I could see her excitement. She wanted him to say yes. He glanced at her and then sighed. He nodded into the rear-view mirror and Jennifer and Leanne squealed.

"Oh goody! This makes me so happy!" Jennifer used my thigh for leverage and pushed forward to kiss Desmond on the cheek, with a hard smacking sound. She sank back beside me and sadly removed her hand from my thigh. She pulled out her phone and started typing away.

I glanced over and saw her scrolling through restaurants and hotels.

I looked out the window and smiled. She looked deliriously happy. Desmond kept glancing at her in the rear-view mirror.

"Nothing too expensive," he growled, and the sound of that voice made me quiver. "Okay?"

Jennifer ignored him and Leanne's smile grew wider.

"Jennifer?" he asked again.

"Oh, hush, Desmond," she said. "Let me do this and accept it like a gentleman. You are a gentleman, aren't you?"

I was watching Desmond now. His expression jolted and I could see him thinking and wondering if he was being ungentlemanly. "Uh, yes. Yes, ma'am. I try to be."

"You aren't being one right now. A gentleman is always gracious and allows a woman her pleasure. Now hush. Leanne, what's your favorite food? What do you like?"

I saw a dark, red blush run up my son's neck to his face. He just got schooled by my girlfriend.

"Ooh! Um, let's see. Italian? I love that? Greek is pretty good? I've never had sushi, but that doesn't seem right to me? Uncooked fish. Yuck. Um, American? Is that a thing?"

Jennifer looked up at her for a moment before resuming her typing. "Leanne, why do you always end your sentences like questions?"

I was shocked to my core. Jennifer had just blurted out what I had always wondered.

Leanne looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Jennifer reached up and pulled loose hair from her face and pulled it behind her ear. "You end your sentences like questions. Listen: It sure is hot out? I don't remember it ever being this hot? I think Desmond has the best cock in the county?"

Desmond let out a bark of laughter and then stopped when Leanne looked upset.

"I don't sound like that? Do I? Desmond? I don't talk like that?"

We all sat in silence.

"Oh, shit, I do? Fuck?"

I snorted. "You do, Leanne. You can stop it. Just concentrate."

Jennifer squealed. "Oh, perfect! I found the perfect restaurant. It's new and in a really nice hotel. I've made reservations under your name Desmond. A top floor room in the hotel, too, so you can gaze out at the city. You can catch your movie, have a wonderful dinner, and then simply stroll upstairs and ah, play video games."

Leanna screeched with joy, the sound really loud in the truck cabin. She clapped her hands and reached back to Jennifer. She grabbed her hands and then pulled her toward her and then kissed her on the mouth. She let her go and grabbed onto Desmond. The truck swerved on the road before Desmond straightened it.

"Jesus Christ, Leanne! Calm down!"

"I can't? Oh my God? I love the city and always wanted to eat someplace fancy? Jennifer what does the restaurant serve?"

I had been watching Jennifer. The kiss she had received from Leanne had been more than a simple kiss and Jennifer and I both knew it. She was touching her lips and looked at me. I could see the wonder there. Leanne looked more than a little like me. More like a younger version.

She licked her lips and smiled at me before answering Leanne. "Mostly French cuisine, it looks like, with a little American thrown in."

"Ooh!" moaned Leanne theatrically. "Ooh la la! French cuisine! Is it any good?"

"Very good," replied Jennifer. "It is considered by many to be the most prestigious cuisine in the world."

Leanne's face lit up even more. "Oh, Desmond! This is going to be so romantic! French cuisine! Oh, wait? I don't speak French, Jennifer."

I could see Jennifer bite her cheek to stop from laughing. I had a hard time not doing the same. Desmond was looking sideways at his girlfriend.

"No, love," she said after a moment to get herself together. "You can speak American. They'll understand."

I clasped Jennifer's hand and squeezed it hard.

I remembered a cocktail dress I had somewhere in my closet. It would fit Leanne. Perfectly. I told her and she squealed again.

"Oh Desmond, let's dress up tonight? Pretend to be rich and famous! You in your suit and me in a slutty cocktail dress!"

I don't think Leanna knew what she had said. These kinds of things seemed to be happening more and more. Jennifer rolled her eyes at me, and I laughed. It actually was a slutty cocktail dress.

* * *

Jennifer and I held hands and waved with our other ones as Desmond and Leanne drove off for their big date night. I stayed there until I could only see the dust cloud from the truck off in the distance. I sighed and then Jennifer was in front of me, her head pressed against my breasts, and hugging me hard.

"Off they go," she said.

"My boy's all grown up and a man now."

"A terrific man. You've raised him so well."

"It was easy. He made it easy. Sometimes I felt like he was the one taking care of me."

"But he does. All the time. Everything he does is for you. Including the renovations at my place. He does that for you, love."

I nodded. I knew that. Hearing it made it seem beautiful to me. "And he does it for you, too, Jennifer. You see him looking at you."

She sighed against my chest. "I know."

"But he's in love with Leanne. We have to give him his space. Let him love and learn."

"I know."

"What do you want to do? We have the whole place to ourselves, tonight."

"I want to watch lesbian porn with you and act out everything we see. Everything. Okay?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Sounds perfect."

Chapter Eight--Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining

"We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love." Sigmund Freud.

August was wrapping up and September would be here soon. The market was flooded with wonderful produce and Desmond, and I were canning like crazy at home. Some of our canned goods we sold with Jennifer, and Desmond and I enjoyed the extra income.

I was starting to have a really hard time separating and controlling my lust for my son. I once called out his name when Jennifer gave me a powerful orgasm with her strap-on. It turned out watching lesbian porn had catapulted our love making into the stratosphere. I had cried and apologized to Jennifer begging for her forgiveness. She didn't hesitate and laughed it off. Inside I was so sorry that I could do that to her.

Often our lovemaking led to me dreaming of Desmond. I couldn't help it. I tried so hard not to.

I woke often with nightmares. Usually, it involved something happening to Desmond. My losing him after capsizing a ship. Of falling out of an airplane. Or the ground swallowing him up while all I could do was watch, helpless.

Jennifer had found a psychologist in town for me after I told her I was having issues. The psychologist was a woman and mostly retired. Jennifer had made the call and arranged an appointment for me. When the appointment came, I suddenly didn't want to go, but Jennifer dragged me.

She had an office in her beautiful expansive house out where the wealthy people lived. She was about ten years older than me, fit and cute in that mousey, doctor kind of way.

Jennifer pulled up to her house--she had insisted she drive me--and watched me walk inside.

A simple wooden sign announced this was the office of Anna Richardson, MS.

The sign didn't say psychologist and I turned and looked back at Jennifer in her car. She frowned at me and made shooing motions. Having a cute Japanese woman frown at you is daunting. I turned back and walked up the two steps of the verandah and knocked on her door.

I fidgeted nervously and waited. The door swung open, and I met Anna for the first time. We shook hands, and she escorted me through her lovely home and into a back office. I was expecting a couch and when I only saw a couple of recliners in the corner, I stopped.

"I expect you were expecting a couch, my dear, that's only in the movies. We sit and talk like adults here," she said, and I could hear the humor in her voice. She rounded her desk and sat down and beckoned for me to take the seat across from her.

I sat, poised near the edge, and placed my shaking hands in my lap and pressed them down to still them. "Thank you for seeing me."

She watched me and then leaned back a little in her chair. "Your friend spoke to me. Said you didn't want this. You're here for her, is that right?"

"Yes."

"You need to be here for you."

"Pardon?"

"You heard me. I only take patients who want to be here. I can't force you. But this won't work if you don't want to be here. Decide."

"Decide?"

"Yes, decide if you need this or not."

"It's not that easy."

"No, it's not. Why do you think your partner wants you here?"

"P-partner?"

She smiled then. "You and Jennifer are intimate, are you not? I could hear it in her voice. She said all the right things as the caring best friend. Only looking out for you. Except, I could hear her love for you in her voice. She spoke using terms that only lovers use. Subtle words. I'm okay with that. Your secret is safe with me. I used to have a lesbian lover many years ago."

I wanted to run and never stop running.

"As your therapist, I assure you of your client privilege. Everything you say in here is protected. I will never divulge any details unless I decide you are a threat to yourself or others. While here you can relax and know I will never judge you. Why don't you tell me your history? That might relax you. Then you can decide if you want to retain my help."

I sat back a little more and gathered my thoughts. I started with my childhood, moving quickly through high school, meeting my husband, the birth of Desmond, and then my husband leaving us and raising Desmond for twenty-years.

"Are you close with your son?" she asked, writing notes.

"Y-yes," I said.

She looked up at me. "How close, would you say?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you love your son?"

"Of course!"

"And he loves you?"

"Yes."

"You're sure?"

My thoughts went back to those looks he gave me. One's full of longing and desire. I had no doubt my son loved me. I nodded.

"Tell me about Jennifer. She seems quite smitten by you. She's paying for your sessions; did you know that?"

I nodded. Of course, I knew.

"Do you know why she insists on paying?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why? Because she loves me!"

"That may be true. But I think there's more to it. We'll come back to that. How long have you desired the intimacy of a woman?"

"Since Jennifer moved in up the road."