My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke off the kiss and stared at her. Her eyes were half-lidded. Her mouth parted and wet with our spit. She looked gorgeous.

"You're gorgeous, Leanne," I said and meant every word. She wasn't my Jennifer, but she was a close second.

I felt a tap on my knee and turned to find Desmond's face inches from mine. We kissed. Normally we hid this from the others. I didn't like being incestuous in front of our family. I was too self-conscious. But in that moment, I needed to display it. To show my family that our love was pure and beautiful.

We kissed deeply as only practiced lovers can do. We were lost in it and then I felt Leanne's hands wrap around me and cup both my breasts. We were doing it. Starting a sexual relationship with all of us. My heart pounded painfully in my chest and my fears resurfaced. Then Leanne kissed the back of my neck and pressed herself up against my back.

I was kissing my son deeply and his fiancé was massaging my breasts and hugging me hard from behind. I could feel her breasts pressed up against me. My fears vanished replaced by desire.

I felt movement and then Desmond sucked in his breath hard. I glanced down and saw Jennifer sucking the tip of his cock. He was harder than I ever remember seeing him. His excitement had gone supernova. His cock stood straight up and gleamed in the dim light with all his masculine prowess. My Jennifer was sucking my son's cock in front of me.

Desmond could no longer kiss me, lost in his pleasure.

"Oh my God!" said Leanne. "She's sucking him! Oh baby! How does that feel?"

Desmond grunted and I watched Jennifer take more of him into her mouth. She had blown her father many, many times and knew what to do. A few more deep sucks and Desmond came grunting and groaning. Jennifer kept him locked in her mouth and pumped his shaft.

"He's cuming," whispered Leanne. "Right into her mouth. Baby! That's so hot! So quick!"

Leanne and I watched her keep sucking him until he seemed to deflate where he sat. She pulled her mouth free and rose and found my mouth. She pressed her mouth to mine and forced his cum, still hot and delicious, into my hungry mouth. Just as a good-sized dollop found my tongue, she broke the kiss and then kissed Leanne. They smacked lips and I watched Leanne swallow her gift from Jennifer.

Then it was over. Jennifer sat back and looked at Leanne and me with a look of pride on her face.

"That was fun!" she announced and stood up. She walked in front of the television and then tore off her pajamas. She stood naked and proud in front of us and then did a silly little dance thing that had me laughing at her. She grinned and danced some more. She danced backwards toward Desmond and then leaned right over, touching her toes. Her ass crack gaped open, and we could all see her wet pussy and asshole.

Desmond didn't even blink. Suddenly his face was between her ass cheeks, and he ate her. I watched my son's tongue lick her clit and then burrow through her dripping lips. He probed deep into her pussy and then washed his flat tongue over her asshole. I loved watching his throat convulse as he swallowed her nectar. I knew that taste. I knew how sweet and delicious she was. My son was getting his first taste and I was so happy for him.

"Screw the movie," I muttered. "We don't need visuals." I stood and tore off my clothes, with Leanne about two seconds behind me. We found each other and I pushed her back onto the couch. She landed and shrieked a laugh which cut off when I placed my mouth over her pussy and licked her deep and hard.

She was delicious. I loved pussy. The taste and the smell and the textures were mind blowing for me. Leanne tasted subtly different from my lover's. But I loved both. It was like trying to choose between two succulent strawberries. I smiled and drove my tongue deep into her vagina. She moaned and I loved the sound. Normally I only heard her moan from Desmond's room. Now it was loud, and I was the reason behind it.

"You taste so good!" I said and sucked gently on her clit. Her hands were twisted into my hair and holding my face between her legs. Her hips rose rhythmically to meet my mouth and I fucked her pussy with my tongue.

Jennifer was moaning just as loudly, and I could tell she was close to orgasming. I knew those sounds.

"Jessica! Stop and watch! He's about to fuck her!"

I lifted my face from her groin and turned my face just in time to see my son's hard cock slip past my lover's pussy lips and plunge deep inside her with one powerful thrust. Jennifer just about came right then and there. He pulled back and I admired the wet gleam of Jennifer's pussy all over his massive cock.

I wanted it in my mouth like that and I crawled and half-fell toward where my son was fucking my future wife. I grabbed his cock by the base and yanked it free. Desmond cried out and Jennifer complained loudly and then I had his cock in my mouth.

His cock was hotter than normal. Jennifer's slick wetness let him glide effortlessly into my throat. I could taste him and Jennifer. A sweet mix of flavor that had me panting in lust. I drooled. I sucked on it. I licked it.

Then Leanne found my pussy from behind me. Her fingers slipped inside me and then found my clit. I moaned and sucked Desmond harder. He pulled away and then plunged back into Jennifer. It was right there in front of me. I had a front row seat. I watched my son's cock drive into Jennifer. I loved how her lips stretched around his girth. I loved how his heavy balls swung and slapped her clit. I could hear the wet sound.

For the next ten minutes we stayed that way. I would take Desmond into my mouth and suck up all the juice and flavor. Leanne fingered me throughout and I moaned around another small orgasm. Jennifer had cum twice already.

"Leanne," I managed to gasp. "Desmond, Leanne needs some..."

Desmond moved quickly. He lifted Leanne high up into the air with her facing him. He lowered her down onto his cock and I lined it up and helped. She sank down and I watched her juices run freely down his exposed shaft and balls. I licked at it. Then Jennifer joined me. Two tongues found her cream and devoured it. Jennifer went higher and found her slightly opened anus and licked deep.

Leanne came like a thunderbolt. She shook in Desmond's arms, her ass cheeks held firm in his large hands. He didn't stop pumping into her, and Jennifer and I kept licking whatever we could get our tongues on. Leanne came again. Desmond pounded her and she shrieked.

Jennifer rose. "Desmond, baby? Can you hold off coming for a bit?"

He nodded and Jennifer ran off upstairs.

I put my mouth back on Desmond's balls and exposed shaft. I licked higher and found her asshole and licked deep. I was licking their crotches and fingering my pussy. I was loving this and cursed myself for having fought this for so long. We were going to be so much better than all right after this.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and sat back. Jennifer wore our strap-on, already lubed.

She lined it up to Leanne's wet and gaping asshole and pushed it in.

Leanne shrieked and came like a banshee. It took all of Desmond's strength to hold on. Jennifer thrust with Desmond. Leanne's head seemed to come loose and rolled around on her shoulders. She was making strange sounds. Good sounds.

Desmond grunted and I watched his cock pulse and twitch as he dumped his cum deep into Leanne. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. His legs shook and I licked at his balls.

Then he withdrew his cock and a flood of cum poured from Leanne's swollen pussy to find my waiting mouth. The taste of Jennifer mixed with Desmond paled in comparison to a full mouth of cum and Leanne's cream. I ate her out while Jennifer continued to fuck her asshole with short thrusts of her strap-on. Leanne was moaning non-stop. She shuddered to another orgasm, just from being ass-fucked and then melted into Desmond's arms, done for the moment.

Desmond laid her down on the couch and then made a huge oomph sound as I tackled him to the rest of the couch. I straddled him and put his wet cock, slick with Leanne's cream into my pussy. I rode him hard. Jennifer had removed the strap-on and sat on his face, facing me. Desmond licked and fucked. I reached out to Jennifer and pulled her to me.

As my son fucked me and ate out my girl, I kissed her.

"I love you, Jennifer."

"I love you, Jessica."

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" I said, and Jennifer, Desmond, and Leanne all laughed and couldn't stop.

* * *

The next morning, we all lay in bed together. The room was thick with the smell of sex. We had fucked for hours. Desmond would cum about once an hour. The rest of the time he was still hard and still willing and able to pleasure his little "harem" as he called it.

Us girls had daisy-chained most of the night, too. This usually got Desmond raring to go another round. He took all of us in every hole. Repeatedly. My sheets were badly stained. The pillows and duvet were somewhere in the room. Water glasses perched on side tables. Cum and pussy juice were everywhere. We were coated in it.

We loved it.

Only Desmond and I were awake. I lay back against him, sitting on his lap, with his cock still inside me, but soft. I was so sore. All my muscles ached. My pussy and ass were on fire. Desmond's had said an hour ago his cock was raw.

We were fucked out.

I lay in a state of bliss and satiation I had never experienced before. I felt more of a woman than any other time in my life. It only took the love of my son and two other women to bring it to me.

"I love you, Desmond," I said as I held his hands cupping my breasts.

"I love you, mom," he said softly into my ear. "That was amazing. The best night of my life."

"I bet. One man and three women. Probably every man's dream."

He laughed quietly. Leanne and Jennifer lay sprawled in a failed 69 position. They had started and fallen asleep like that. Jennifer snored into Leanne's pussy. Leanne kept twitching. We watched them.

"I love all of you," he said.

"Same."

"But mom? It's you I love more than anyone. My heart sometimes can't contain my love for you. It hurts sometimes."

"My son," I said and reached up and caressed his stubbly cheek. "You are my child. You hold the most special place in my heart. No one can ever change that. My love for you transcends everything in my life. And now? Now that we are lovers? My love is so enormous it frightens me. Twenty years of no sexual desire and now look at me."

He said nothing and held me. I loved the feeling of my naked incestuous flesh pressed up against him. His hands cupped the breasts that fed him. His cock was buried deep inside where I had birthed him. I was complete and whole.

"You went with Leanne because she looks like me, right?" I said in a whisper. I never wanted Leanne to hear this from me.

"Yeah. I couldn't help it."

"Why?"

"Because you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, mom. You are so gorgeous. With Leanne I saw the same beauty. How could I not fall for her when she looks like you? But better yet, she's different than you. I love her with all my heart. Now I have both of you. I'm one lucky man."

"And Jennifer, too."

"I love her too, mom. She's madly in love with you, you know? I know she says it, but mom? She really fucking loves you. You make her so happy."

I sighed contentedly. She did that to me, too.

"We all have so much love. Its surreal! But it can't be real, can it? Can four people fall in love so perfectly? I mean, this has to be some story, made up by someone. No one would believe it."

"Maybe, but who cares? For us it's perfect."

I felt Desmond grow harder inside me. His cock filled and stretched me, and I moaned at the sensation. I was hoping he had one more load in him. Just for me.

"I think I'll start running with you, mom."

"Oh? Why's that? You've never wanted to, before."

"I think I'll need the cardio. Just to keep up with three of you."

"Hmm. Good idea."

Desmond had one small load for me that I coaxed from him with a finger in his ass and my hand caressing his balls. We managed not to wake the others and I fell asleep, my son's beautiful cum leaking out of me, spooned in front of him.

We had our whole lives together. Just the four of us.

One happy family.

The End

Author's Closing Comments:

I hope you enjoyed that. This story is going to end right here. Sorry for the glaring errors in earlier versions and sorry for hijacking my own story and adding a whole new bit.

Tell me what you think! Email me, tweet, or comment below. Your words are taken seriously.

Stay sexy my friends,

Lana Ocean

February 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean