My Son Put His Cock in My Mouth

Story Info
A Mother Contemplates Her Son's Declaration.
824 words
3.58
71.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

My son put his cock in my mouth last night. I wasn't sure he was going to do it but I decided early on to just let whatever happened happen.

He had said, "Hey mom, I'm gonna fuck your mouth."

Obviously, this was quite surprising. My son had never said anything quite so vulgar. And men being men, I figured, maybe he's just being ridiculous and outrageous for fun.

So I acted shocked in the best way a mother can. I covered my mouth, gasped loudly, looked up at the ceiling and back down into his eyes and said, "You? My own son? You're going to fuck your mother's mouth. With your cock?"

He brightened up. I'm sure he had no idea I would be so playful about it. The whole time I'm thinking "hah, buddy. you have no idea how much cum this mouth has tasted."

So he got his wits about him, and in real-time he changed his approach.

"Yes." he said, serious all of a sudden.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth. You're going to sit there, on your knees. And I'm going to wrap my hands around your soft little head. Maybe I'll even smell your hair first. Maybe I'll even kiss your lips. But then, when I'm ready to cross that line... yeah, then, I'm going to put my cock at the entrance to your mouth. I'm going to push it in, feeling the wetness of that inner area being broken with the outside world. That orifice made to project into the world your aims, your goals.... NO. It will be plugged. It will be cut off. It will be silenced. By your son's hard cock. I will completely occupy your language conveyer with my shaft of lust. You will only make the wet, sparking sounds of spit being forced into every crevice. I'm going to use you. You are my toy. My toy to use for the express purpose of making my cock cum."

Well, as you can imagine I was surprised. Taken aback. I wouldn't say shocked. It would be stupid to think I hadn't seen the way he was developing, growing, maturing into a hardened wall of man.

What was I supposed to do? Nobody knew. But god, what if they did? What would they say?

"You cum thinking of your son, you disgusting whore?!" were the words that would haunt me at night as I felt my fingers coat themselves in the hot springing woman-cum of my fragrant cunt.

But that was then. This is now. He just told me, the now-man I've been rubbing myself to for years. He just told me. He's going to use my mouth. And he's going to not only use it, but he's going to seal it. He's going to forbid me from speaking, from screaming, from crying out... my peace.

Cum.

He just needs to cum.

He loves cumming.

I'm going to make him cum.

It has been a long time since I've made a cock cum with my mouth. And my own son? My own little boy? This is such a strange feeling. He seems so earnest. I can't lie. I do love making men cum. I love it. The power, them standing over you, behaving as though they are the ones with the plot, when it is us. It is the female. The female commands them. The female drives them. I drive him.

Find a good girl your age, I should say. Fuck a good little slut you can dump on the side of the road, I should say. Find a mature thoughtful woman to marry and start a life and have a bunch of babies, I should say.

But I don't. I can't. I won't. No.

His cum. I've always fantasized about his cum. I want his cum. If just once. One forbidden night. One forbidden moment. Looking into his eyes as the trillion nerves fire through the length of his being. Gifting to me, his mother, the closest woman he'll have ever known, that one pure drive. That one pure feeling. The only feeling that the male cares about. The only moment that drives every male who has ever walked the Earth.

CUM.

He will gift me his CUM. His hot, steaming, thick, white, wet, cum.

And I will receive it. I will feel that power of final thrust. That last fleeting momentary euphoria before the full power of that force overcomes my tongue and completely fills my small, feminine, motherly mouth.

I love my son so much.

I love him.

And I had no idea he had such a nice cock. I'm gonna tell him how nice his cock is. I'm gonna love his cock so much that I won't even need to tell him how nice his cock is. What a nice cock. My baby boy's cock. Yum. Mmm hmm. Yummy.

"Fine." I said.