My Son’s Intimate Medical Treatment

Story Info
Mother helps her son's prostate procedure; it gets intense.
8.3k words
4.49
63.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know. You'll think it odd. Personally I find it awkward. I was his mother and I had to take my eighteen-year old son to the doctor when ordinarily he'd be old enough to be there and deal with their office himself. But he was having difficulties, both physical and emotional.

He was my only child, the result of my marriage to his father that ended in divorce. It was an accidental pregnancy from our last year in high school and a scramble of a marriage by our parents when it was clear I wasn't going to abort the pregnancy. I often wondered if that first decision, keeping the pregnancy, was a good one, but never wondered about the poor wisdom of the second decision, marrying his father. That was never going to work out.

The two of us lived together in our small house in a small town in northern California, in a normal conservative neighborhood. I raised him best I could, working my hours eventually to be a manager in a customer service company that provided medical benefits. I dated when I could, but could never bring a man home for the night, so sleeping with a man was always somewhere else, and frankly never enough. I should add, it was never satisfying either, but that's for another story.

Jason was always a quiet and shy boy. He was healthy and physically active, and so he was in pretty good shape. He did well enough in school and stayed out of trouble, both of which I was relieved about. I usually had an idea when he was relieving himself, since there were subtleties about that, and I always considered to be very healthy. I hoped for him to find a close girlfriend, so I can get out of the house to give him the space to be sexually intimate with her.

But lately he was having anxieties and hasn't been himself. If I asked, he demurred sheepishly. Sometimes, you just let things go so they right themselves, but I was getting concerned about him. I loved him of course.

He gave small hints at first. He was having trouble sleeping. "Is it about a girl? You know, that's totally normal," I asked, but he shook his head. I wasn't sure if he was being honest about that. "Someone at school?" He shook his head.

"Are you feeling anything with your body, like in pain?" He didn't respond. By now, you should be getting the impression that this guy wasn't the most communicative, and you would be correct. Growing up in the YouTube and Tik Tok world of social networks and mobile content, teens are barely able to verbalize. But I persisted with this path. "Honey, are you feeling anything bothering you with your body?"

"Umm, yeah kinda."

Ah, something to latch on to. "I'm your mom. You can tell me anything. What's bothering you, honey?"

"Umm, well I'm feeling something uncomfortable, sort of,..." His voice trailed and he looked down.

"Are you feeling something uncomfortable between your legs? Something sexual?"

He was starting to open up, and I assumed because it was starting to really bother him. "Yeah, I've been having a bad feeling kind of, well, below my balls." Hard for a teen to say to his mother, isn't it.

I came close to him and held his cheeks, and said, "okay, I think I understand a little more. Is it when you're peeing or having an erection, anything like that?"

"No, well, sometimes, yeah, but not always."

I was obviously not going to figure this out but obviously there was something worth figuring out. So I said, "alright, I'll make an appointment with a doctor to help you with this. This shouldn't continue. Okay?"

"Yeah okay. Thanks."

Dr. Tammy Salter was actually my doctor. Jason didn't have his own doctor since he left his pediatrician years ago, and I never arranged for him to have a doctor since then. But now I was pressed for time, and didn't have time to research another doctor for him, so the quickest solution was for me to take him to Dr. Salter to be checked out. A family doctor is a family doctor and I trusted her.

We arrived early because I expected there would be forms to fill out as a new patient. In the waiting room, while Jason, wearing a t-shirt and jeans, sat quietly playing on his cellphone, I took the receptionist's forms and filled them out for him. About 15 minutes in, Robin, Dr. Salter's assistant came out and called us in.

Robin led us to one of the examining rooms. Yes, I went in with Jason. I wanted to introduce him to Dr. Salter to get the relationship on the right footing, and also to explain his situation. I thought perhaps I could also have a private word with her. Jason didn't seem to mind my presence up to now.

In the examining room, Robin introduced herself and said she wanted to get the basics before Dr. Salter came in. In her hand was a clipboard with a form. She guided him to stand in front of the table, placing her hand on his butt as she did so. She asked him to remove his shoes and step on the scale. Robin then weighed Jason and measured his height. She then asked him to sit on the table and got his pulse from his wrist, and his blood pressure from his arm.

I looked at Robin. I've known her for a while. She was around forty with short hair, a firm body and full breasts. She was a bit overweight. My understanding was that she was in a same-sex relationship. She wasn't a nurse but she worked for Dr. Salter as an assistant to help with whatever was needed with the patients.

Robin didn't ask why we were there, since that wasn't her place to ask. She left the room and closed the door behind her.

Five minutes later, Dr. Salter walked in and closed the door again. Introductions were made professionally and warmly. Jason was essentially meeting his new doctor so trust was needed. Dr. Salter was studying him the whole time to figure him out.

Now I looked at Dr. Salter. She was in her mid-thirties, married, and had two young children. I found she got herself back into shape pretty well after her pregnancies since she was thin enough. She wore "sensible shoes" since she had to stand much of the day, and her lower legs were bare. Her arms were bare too since she wore a short-sleeved blouse under her short-sleeved white gown.

Now it starts. "So Jason, is there anything bothering you?" Dr. Salter asked.

Jason, still sitting, facing down, raised his eyes at her, then towards me. "Umm, I've been having trouble sleeping." Pause. Dr. Salter waited patiently, expecting a bit more. "Umm, I think, well, I've been feeling a little uncomfortable in, umm, like, umm, sort of between....my legs." His eyes stayed down.

"Jason, would you like your mother not to be here?" Dr. Salter offered.

"Umm, no that's ok" Jason replied.

It didn't look like I'd actually get a chance to be with Dr. Salter alone. So I chimed in. "Jason and I talked about it... he described to me where the, uhh, discomfort is. So I thought it was best to bring him here."

Dr. Salter looked at me as I spoke, nodded at me, and then switched her attention back to Jason. "Yes, ok, when you say uncomfortable, are you feeling any pain?"

"No, not really pain. Just a sort of, I don't know. Just uncomfortable."

For Dr. Salter, this kind of vagueness by patients is part of the territory of course, and she had to go through the verbal process. "Can you tell me exactly where is this uncomfortable feeling?"

"Like, umm, uhh, sort of behind my, like, under my balls." His voice was almost a whisper as he ended.

Dr. Salter's expression stayed flat and she slowly nodded once. "When does this happen? All the time, or under some situations?"

"Like, umm, most of the time. Yeah so when I want to sleep. But most of the time."

"How about now?"

"Yeah now too."

She continued, "Have you been urinating normally?"

Jason looked up, "Urinating?"

I chimed in again, "Your peeing, honey." I was standing back to give them space so Jason doesn't feel like two women were over him.

"I think it's kinda normal. Sometimes it's slower."

Dr. Salter again nodded. "Okay, please lie down on your back."

Jason seemed a bit nervous but Dr. Salter's manner was calming enough that he pivoted himself on the table, swung his feet to the end, and lay back with his head down. He kept his legs together, and moved his hands over his stomach, then to his sides, then back to his stomach again.

Dr. Salter walked to one side of the table, to Jason's left, while I stood to his right side.

She leaned down to his face and spoke gently, "Now Jason, it's normal to feel a bit nervous but really there's no reason for that. You don't need to feel shy or anything like that. I'm your doctor, okay?"

"Okay" he responded weakly.

She took both his hands and gently but firmly moved them to rest flat on the table with palms up near his ears, and said "Now I want you to keep your hands up here the whole time." Looking at him right in the eyes with an authoritative expression, she asked "okay?"

"Okay" he said weakly.

Now I have to mention here this felt captivating to me too. There was a kind of submissiveness in that whole setup, even though it was done on my son.

Dr. Salter turned to me and said, "please open his pants and bring them down to his knees."

I looked at Jason's belt line and asked, "so just his pants?" And just as I said that, I felt embarrassed. I looked at Jason's face and his eyes widened.

"Yes, just his pants," Dr. Salter said. He looked relieved.

She stepped back and walked around behind me, and out of my attention. My focus was now on Jason's jeans. I stepped forward to the table and undid his belt buckle. Then the jeans button, and then brought the zipper down. I was pretty nervous, and tried very intently to pull up the material away from him so my hands aren't putting any pressure downwards. With the jeans open, I then grasped the sides of the jeans and pulled down. But I lost my grip since the jeans were still held by the weight of his butt.

"Honey, please raise yourself a bit," I said.

Jason's eyes were looking straight up, not towards what I was doing. He raised his butt and I grasped the sides again and pulled down. It took a couple of pulls until the top of the jeans moved down his hips uncovering his black briefs and to his thighs. I tugged them down until they reached just above his knees.

And there he was, lying on his back with his hands held out of the way, the skin of his thighs exposed, and his black briefs out in the open. I haven't seen him in his underwear in many years.

I stepped back and looked at his groin. He was flaccid. Dr. Salter had walked around back to his left side. When I noticed she did, I saw she also was looking at his groin. I could not imagine how Jason would undoubtedly be feeling at this point when two older adult women were staring at his loins, with his protective jeans down to his knees, and only the thin cotton cloth is covering his genitals.

To me, this too felt submissive. I really was conflicted. I felt such sympathy for what he would be feeling at this, and yet... I can't deny, there was a certain eroticism about it all. The good doctor, with such authority over the patient, and me, with my maternal sense, ordered to uncover the teenager.

Dr. Salter now looked Jason in the eyes and said "now remember Jason, to make sure your hands stay where they are." And Jason nervously nodded, not sure what's coming.

Dr. Salter put fingers at the bottom of his t-shirt and moved it up exposing his navel, leaving his briefs looking more alone.

Then she hooked her fingers on the top of the sides of those briefs, and Jason took a deep breath. I did too.

The top of the briefs came down, and those short seconds felt like a long time to me, because first I saw the top of his pubic hair, and then the base of his penis, and then the length of the shaft, and then the head itself. Dr. Salter seemed to pause for a second, as if she too was observing what she uncovered, and then continued pulling the briefs down, this time with more force so the back of the briefs slid down from the weight of his butt muscles. She brought them down to join the top of his jeans, and there too was his scrotum covered with black pubic hair. Because the briefs moved downwards, his flaccid penis rested on his scrotum. It all looked very natural actually.

I caught my breath, staring at this, and did everything I could to not show my incredulity. I even managed to say, "that's good, Jason, be brave." I stared at his penis and took in its shape and size. I actually felt a certain pride, that my son had a good size penis. Can you believe that came to my mind? His penis was circumcised. It was something his father had wanted when Jason was an infant because he found a man's organ looked better that way, and I guess I was too young and inexperienced at the time to have an opinion about that, but I'm glad he made that decision because I think it does look better.

There seemed to be a moment there when, for Dr. Salter and I both, all we stared at was his genitals. It was like us two and "they" were alone in the room, that my son was not there. It seemed like there was no patient, just these male organs in front of us.

Dr. Salter was expressionless the whole time, and said, "from what you described, it sounds like you may have an imbalance with your perineum and your prostate. I'll start by examining you there." I had no idea what those boy parts were, and assumed neither did Jason. I mean, if he did learn about them in sex ed classes, they're not exactly words that come up in normal use.

Dr. Salter looked up at me, and said, "since you're here, you can help. Please hold the penis up and out of the way for me." Wait, what did she just say? Jason also snapped a look at her with wide eyes. And then put his head down in resignation.

I stepped forward again, and, staring at his penis, moved my right hand over it. But it sort of hovered over it, as I wasn't sure about this action.

"It's okay, go right ahead. Just hold it in the middle and lift it up," she said.

Well, here goes nothing, I thought, and did just what she said. Now understand that I have experience with men's organs. I really enjoy them. I like looking at them, holding them, playing with them, tantalizing them, and doing full oral on them. But this was difficult.

His cock (I'll say this now) was still flaccid, but definitely had shape and presence. With my fingers wrapped around it, and my palm on one side of it, I felt I had my son's manhood in my hand. This feeling, this growing excitement in me, actually made me tingle. I couldn't have been conscious of it at the time, but I'm pretty sure my nipples hardened and I was warmer.

Dr. Salter then used one bare hand to lift up his scrotum and then both hands' fingers to examine the testicles. She did so intently like she was feeling for something, or feeling the warmth. I wasn't sure. Then with one hand still holding his scrotum, she moved the other hand between the thighs and felt under the scrotum. That hand went deeper and stayed there quietly.

As she was doing this, the inevitable transformation happened in my hand. Jason's cock began to swell. I guess the initial feeling of intimidation from being exposed in front of two dominant older women gave way to the physical stimulation that our hands were doing to him. In my hand was Jason's full glory erection.

Dr. Salter acted like she didn't notice, though how can she not have. I tried to act like this was all fine and normal, and said "it's okay honey." In truth, I didn't need to hold it up any more since it would stay out of Dr. Salter's way on its own. But I still held it. I held it because Dr. Salter asked me to. No, I held it because I liked to hold it.

Dr. Salter pulled her hand from between his thighs and let go of the scrotum. She then walked to the sink and washed her hands. Jason and I watched her waiting for her to say something, but instead, she picked up the papers and wrote down her notes.

Putting them down she looked at me and said, "Jason has an imbalance. His prostate is too tight and his testicles are warmer than they should be. This is squeezing his urethra and affecting the normal cycle of his testes." She looked at my hand still holding his cock. "Oh you can let go of it now." Slightly embarrassed, I released it, and felt slightly disappointed.

She explained his condition to me, I guess as the responsible adult, and as if there was more coming, like there was some authorization request coming. So I said, "is that serious? What does all that mean for him?"

Dr. Salter walked over to Jason's left side again and, looking down at his groin, said, "it can be serious. The pressure can build up between the testicles and the prostate, and if left untreated, can eventually become malignant. If that happens, surgery would be needed."

Now Jason piped in. "What kind of surgery?"

Dr. Salter looked at him and said, "removal. But that's a worse case if nothing is done."

Jason gulped and turned white. I kept staring at his groin, and asked, "when you say removal, what do you mean?"

Dr. Salter looked at me and pursed her lips, with a bit of a frown. I quickly understood that to mean it could be pretty bad, and maybe too much has been already said in front of the young man.

But I now can ask about the lifeline she offered. "So what is the treatment?"

Dr. Salter reached down to the briefs and pulled them back up. She couldn't quite get them over his buttocks this time, but did manage to cover his erection, which was starting to recede. "We can do it immediately and right here. It means draining the prostate completely, and doing that another time. It will take a few sessions until the pressure is fully relieved."

So I asked, "when you say drain, is that with a needle or something?" Jason became agitated at this question.

"No no, it would be draining from the penis," she explained. "There will be no pain, but will be uncomfortable while I do it."

I looked at Jason and said, "Jason, what do you think? It sounds to me like we should do this immediately."

Jason looked at me and said, "yes, okay. Yes, definitely." He was certain.

Dr. Salter turned back to me and said, "right, well, we can arrange that. Just stay in this room. I'll speak with Robin and she'll come in and prepare you. It shouldn't take too long. We've done this before." And with that, she smiled reassuringly, nodded, and left the room, closing the door again.

I came closer to Jason. His hands were still in place. I put one of my own hands on his cheek (the hand that moments ago held his cock), and the other hand on one of his hands. I looked warmly in his eyes and said, " honey, it'll be alright. I'm so glad we came. I can't imagine if we had not done anything."

Jason's head was spinning. The doctor was mentioning something about removing his... No, he shook his head, don't think about any of that. He looked at me and asked, "Mom, what do you think Robin will do to prepare me?"

I thought about Robin and her manner. "I really don't know honey. But I've been with Dr. Salter and Robin for a long time and Robin's been great with me."

We sat there quietly and waited, and then the door opened and Robin came in. We both looked at her and nervously smiled. She smiled back and said, "yes, so I'll be preparing you before Dr. Salter comes in for the procedure."

She went to the sink and began washing her hands. Like Dr. Salter, she apparently was staying bare-handed instead of wearing latex gloves.

I asked her, "what will you do to prepare him?"

Without turning her head to me, she said, "I'll start by shaving and washing the whole area. Pubic hair gets in the way and the area needs to be very clean." She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a new shaving razor, small scissors, small bowl, a tube of shaving lubricant, and a white towel. The razor was a pink Gillette, the kind marketed towards female consumers. I guess they had this if they had to shave female patients' areas for certain treatments. This was actually the razor product I personally used. I also looked at the scissors. They had blades of about two inches long and pointy.