My Son’s Intimate Medical Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And eventually they slowed down as his flow subsided into a trickle again. The jar was full. Dr. Salter and Robin stopped their stimulations, and Dr. Salter now just held his balls while Robin just held his cock to sooth him. He was calming down, his legs began to relax and his breathing gradually eased. I felt this below as his lips stopped clutching on my clitoris. But I still didn't have the strength to raise my vulva away from his nose so the breathing from his mouth kept my clitoris heated.

Dr. Salter wiped the gel on him, and Robin let go of his softening cock and took the jar to the counter for sealing and labeling. Then Dr. Salter came around to me and lifted the front of the skirt. Jason's face was all wet, from a combination of sweat inside the tent and my own secretions. I managed to raise my vagina away from his face as the strength in my legs returned. "I'll take his ankles now," she said as she held them and eased his legs down the table. I then realized how tired my arms had become.

Both Dr. Salter and Robin helped me off the table and Robin steadied me as I stood unsteadily. "Are you alright?" Dr. Salter asked.

"Yes, I think so. That was more than I expected to happen."

"I should think so." And then she turned to Jason and asked, "how are you feeling Jason?"

Jason seemed to be in a daze. "I'm not sure. Ummm, that was, uhhh, like, I don't know."

Dr. Salter went back to his groin area. His legs were apart and down with his knees bent over the edge of the table's end. She felt his scrotum with one hand and the area between his legs under the scrotum with the other hand. I watched as she seemed to be assessing the change by feel. Jason's cock was now mostly flaccid.

Dr. Salter then pulled her hands away and turned to him. "They felt much better. I didn't feel the imbalance like before. I got a lot of fluid out of you and that should help with the pressure on your testicles." She smiled when she said this. And then she came back to me and asked, "how are you feeling down there below?"

I flushed a bit and tried to regain my composure. "That's great news about Jason. Thank you so much." And then added, "that was very intense. I think I also had my own pressure released." And smiled.

Dr. Salter then said, "you'll need to come back again in a month for another treatment. I expect this will take about four or five treatments in all. I would suggest you shave him at home before coming here to save time. That way we can get right with the treatment on him."

I thought about this. He was eighteen after all. So I asked him. "Jason, did you hear what Dr. Salter said? Do you think you can shave yourself next time or would you like me to do it? It will need to be as thorough and smooth as what Robin did."

Jason was now raising himself on his elbows. "I think so, yes."

I said, "ok so for next time, you'll try to shave yourself but I think I should check after to make sure you have it all properly since it'll be your first time, alright?"

"Okay, sure."

Dr. Salter smiled and said, "great so we'll see you then. Goodbye Jason. You really did great today." And with that she left the room and Robin, carrying the specimen jar. I wondered what they were doing with that.

So I stood there barefoot with no panties under my skirt. And Jason still lay there naked from the waist down. I gathered my shoes and the shorn panties, and walked to his side.

"You did really well, honey. That was a very difficult experience and you were brave. I'm glad the treatment is working for you."

"Mom, I'm really sorry that I had to have my face on you like that. That was really weird. Was that, like, incest?"

Strange question. I needed to think quickly on this one. "No, honey, it sort of was a sexual activity but we weren't actually having sex. It was just circumstances and for a medical treatment."

"Was it painful for you to have my mouth there like that? I know some guys go down on their girlfriends, but I wasn't, like I didn't know what I was doing or anything."

This is getting awkward. "It wasn't painful. And I think we should leave it behind us now, okay?"

"Okay mom."

I tried to look casual as I glanced around the room, really to look at his groin again. It was semi-flaccid. I held it not too long ago. And he ate me good.