All Comments on 'My Son’s Lap: A Uber Ride Home'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
blkuserblkuseralmost 2 years ago

You always knock it out the park

j15555j15555almost 2 years ago

You have a bit of a contradiction in this one. Early on, the son tells the mom he's her only "pipe" and then at the end, she's blowing their driver. Did she consider that her son may not want to kiss her any more after she swallowed the cum of another guy? Or that he may not want her to do anything with another guy?

Overall, not a bad story, but not really up to your normal standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The involvement of other people pretty much ruined the whole taboo thing that these stories usually have.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Rick shows how so many are turned on given the situation

When presented an opportunity archaic mores vanish. A horny person doesn't judge, they see the beauty in such a rare act of pure uninhabited LOVE.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

Once again - what a great chapter. 5 Stars.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

Totally enjoyable Jasmyne as always keep them coming but look after yourself first mate we all want to enjoy your writing for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next one amazing series keep them cumming

jdnick73jdnick73almost 2 years ago

The Uber ride cracked me up.

ManningDP69ManningDP69almost 2 years ago

What a nice fat cock you have, grandma? "Grandma's -(Women). Grandpa's -(Men)"

Otherwise a nice story.

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

WHAT A FREAKEN AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!! Loved every bit of it. *****!!!! Can't wait to read the next story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

O tempora? O mores? Decide for yourself! One disgruntled harridan in the front seat, but the rest going with the flow. Not sure how all this might be possible in the back seat of a car (a group of contortionists perhaps), but I have to give Jasmine author's license. And how tall is Amanda that rolling down the window puts her cunt at a level where pussy licking is possible? Again, I grant Jasmine a pass. A quite unbelievable encounter, but the sex and the promise of more is arousing. Five stars - if only to counteract any other doubters.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

totally erotic, as almost all of your works are. I am not a fan of all of your kinks, but they are all well written.

MaruinMaruinalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. You're the best.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

always a good story from you!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well, of course it is hot and nearly unbelievable but who cares when their own fun strokes the fire of the others and likely leads to a foursome later. You have great ideas.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

This is a little backwards. She’s the submissive but decides when they are going home. Instigated all the action. But a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your writing style and love the momentum at which you keep things cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Little odd, that's she's the least submissive person in this story, and that her son said she'd only be working his pole from now on but she instantly blows the Uber driver?

Feels like you blew up your own writing just to make her sluttier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And when is part 4 coming?

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

What a great episode. Loved the prude in the front seat angle. Nice flow and great segue at the end to the next chapter. This series is pressing all the right buttons for me. Thanks for your creative effort.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
pretty good

but why the other couple? didn't cody say "Not quite, you'll be working on a pipe," he countered. "And only one pipe."

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

394. Read this good story 8 months ago. Not sure I didn’t comment with a “stories read number” but I guess I hadn’t decided to read them all because I really like your approach to sex. Now that I’m almost 2/3 through, I’m starting to reread some. No problem-your situations are mostly unique and hot. Thanks.

MikemaddaddyMikemaddaddyover 1 year ago

Excellent really love how your mind works.

wotaz2wotaz29 months ago

Wow love your story but that don't surprise me you have many good stories.

DarkSollatDarkSollat8 months ago

That's so kinky and hot!

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Gosh this is so sexy. Great read. 5 Stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Oooohhhh....SSL...you ALWAYS know how to please us, and you have done it again!!

I just found the 2nd and 3rd installments to My Son's Lap, and I have thoroughly enjoyed Part 2...now on to Part 3.

More Five**5**Star reviews for you...you deserve many more for your efforts and imagination!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

One hell of ride!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...