My Son’s Lap: A Uber Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm good," I moaned, my bright red face only a few inches from him.

"So am I," Amanda also moaned, sounding like her orgasm was imminent.

"Okay, the customer is always right," he said, "most of them, anyway; but not the bitch who just left." He then turned his eyes back to the road and resumed driving... chuckling in amusement.

"Let's ride our men," I suggested.

"Fuck yeah," she agreed as I faced front and dropped back onto my son... and she followed suit on her man... as I let out a load moan. Since the driver was openly supporting our activities, there was no longer a need to hold anything back.

"Kiss me," I said to Amanda.

"Mmmmm, you boys want to see that?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," Cody said.

"Fuck yeah," Derek agreed.

"Unfortunately, I need to pay attention to my driving, but I'm all for it," added the driver. "My name's Rick, by the way."

"You're a real sweetheart, Rick," I said.

"Ditto," said Amanda.

We leaned into each other and kissed passionately, both of us with big dicks in our pussies. Her tongue slid into my mouth, and I returned the favour... getting even more charged up from the passionate, intimate raw kissing with this younger woman.

"So hot," Derek said.

As I broke the kiss I teased, "You should see me kissing her other lips."

"Oh, God!" Derek gasped.

"Just ride me," Cody ordered.

"You don't like the idea of watching me with another woman?" I asked, as I began bouncing harder on his dick.

"Oh, I fucking love it," he said, "but first I need to shoot a load up your wet pussy."

"Ditto," Derek said, as Amanda too began bouncing strenuously on her man's cock.

Moans... and groans... echoed throughout the car, as all four of our orgasms rose.

"Oh fuck," Amanda moaned loudly.

"Yes, fuck," Cody groaned.

"Come inside me baby, fill Mommy with that big load," I moaned, and then realizing what I'd just said and had potentially outed, I shrugged, "We like roleplaying."

"Kinky," Amanda moaned; she seemed close to coming.

"Holy fucking hot," Derek said.

"Oh yes, Mommy, ride my cock," Cody moaned. "I'm going to fill your pussy with a massive load."

"Fuck this driving shit, I'm watching!" said Rick the driver, and he drove close to the curb, halted the car, checked to make sure all the doors were locked, unfastened his seat belt, and turned around to direct his full attention to the live sex show going on in his back seat.

Not roleplaying at all, but wanting to feel his cock twitch and explode inside me, I moaned, "Yes son, fill Mommy's cunt with a big load of your cum!"

"Titties! Can I please see some titties?" Rick begged from the front seat.

"Do we take requests?" I asked Amanda.

"From Rick? I'm all for it!" she agreed,

So we both stripped to the waist, cupped our own respective breasts, and flaunted them for Rick, who by then must have gotten his cock out behind the seat back, judging by the rhythmic movements of his right shoulder.

"Oh fuck," Derek grunted as he spewed his load into his girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh yes," Amanda moaned, as she bounced on his cock, also coming.

"Fuck, I'm about to come, son," I declared, my orgasm imminent. Watching the young couple right next to us fucking and cumming was adding to the intensity of committing incest right in front of three sets of eyes.

"And I'm going to come up your wet cunt, Mommy slut," Cody added wickedly.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, finding the term 'Mommy slut' so exciting, as was the wicked thrill of committing such a so-called abomination with an audience.

"Come inside your Mom," Derek said, watching us as Amanda was now sitting astride his lap and leaning back against his torso, while enjoying her own orgasm.

"Yeah, fill your Mom's pussy," Amanda added, both of them really turned on by our 'roleplaying' incest.

"Jesus!" Rick gasped in a very different tone of voice from the one the prude woman had used.

"Oh fuck," Cody grunted as he unloaded into his mother.

"Yes, come in your Mommy," I moaned loudly. Feeling his cock twitching and filling my pussy was the trigger for yet another orgasm from my son's big dick. I collapsed back to rest against my son, as I enjoyed this wicked orgasm.

"That was fucking hot," Amanda said, as she remained sitting on her man's lap a couple minutes after we'd all come.

Both of us girls were now sitting astride our respective men's laps, and were thus presenting Rick with full frontals, complete with visible trickles of cum oozing out of our pussies around the cocks.

Rick's eyes were flitting around like a kid's in a candy shop.

"May I eat your cream pie?" I asked, wanting to show my son how nasty a slut his mother could be.

"Tempting," Amanda said, as Rick turned back around, buckled up, and resumed driving, "But this is for us."

"Well, at least let me have a taste," I said, not having dined on a pussy for a long time, and a cream pie for even longer.

"You're insatiable," Amanda smiled, as the car slowed down and stopped after travelling only a few more blocks. Recognizing the neighborhood, I realized this hot couple lived just a couple of blocks away from us.

I said, "you have no idea."

"But this is our stop," she said.

As she began climbing off Derek while buttoning up her blouse without bothering with her bra, I said, an idea for another wicked event popping into my head, "We live like two blocks away from here."

"Then we'll have to get back together another time," Amanda said, catching my drift, her cheeks still red from her orgasm.

"Yes, we definitely should," Derek said.

"I think we can make that happen," I smiled, wondering if Cody was up for a foursome... and I sensed he would be. "What do you think, honey?"

"Definitely," he agreed.

"It was a huge pleasure to meet you," Derek said, handing me a card with his girlfriend's name, and her phone number.

I glanced down to his cock, which was now deflated, but still sticking out of his pants. "Not as pleasurable as it could have been. But with this," I added, brandishing the card, "we can certainly arrange to pick up where we left off."

"Absolutely," Derek said.

Amanda opened the door, got out, and pulled up her panties and pantyhose. Even 'fully dressed' like that, it was obvious she'd been well fucked.

Derek put his dick away and followed Amanda out of the car.

I crawled off my son, over to the open door and demanded, "Get back here, Amanda. I still need a taste."

She looked around at the empty surroundings, and returned to me.

When she raised her dress, I pulled down her panties and pantyhose in one quick movement, leaned forward, and licked her glistening pussy.

It was only twenty seconds, perhaps thirty, while I enjoyed her sweet cocktail of pussy and cream pie, before she stepped away, bent down and kissed me. "It was really great to meet you."

"You too, sexy," I grinned.

Derek took her hand, Amanda closed the door, and they walked together up the driveway.

"So you also eat pussy?" My son asked, as I sat down beside him.

"Whenever I can," I answered.

That's very good to know," he said.

"Your mother will do pretty much anything you tell her to," I whispered sensually, not loudly enough for the Uber driver to hear.

"I'll be testing that," he said.

"You'd better," I said, excited about all the possibilities I'd thought had ended with the death of my husband.

Just as the Uber was about to leave, there was a knock on the window, which startled us both.

It was Amanda.

She opened the door and said, "Debbie and Cody, why don't you come in for a nightcap?"

"Honey, would you like to go in?" I asked.

Amanda took my hand and tugged. "I wasn't really asking."

"Then I guess we'd better get our asses inside and enjoy your hospitality," Cody said, as Amanda's eyes darted to his dick, which was still out.

"Oh? I think the hospitality will be mutual," Amanda smiled, reaching across and stroking his cock.

"We got out, and I said to the Uber man, "Thanks for the ride. I hope we didn't get you into any trouble."

He shrugged, and I saw he still had his dick out. "The pleasure was all mine."

"You two go inside, I'll be right there," I said.

"Hurry," Amanda said. "You and I have some unfinished business."

"Mmmmm," I smiled, as Amanda led Cody by his hard dick towards her house. "Roll down your window," I ordered.

"Yes ma'am," he said.

Once the window was down, I reached in, grasped his cock and began stroking it. "Did we do this to you?"

"Yeah," he groaned, his six-inch cock as hard as a rock.

"What a nice fat cock you have, grandma," I said. It wasn't really long, but it was very thick.

"Thanks, Red," he groaned as I jerked him off.

Deciding I was hungry for more cum, tonight being such a wonderful reawakening of my inner cum slut, I opened the door, knelt down, and took his cock into my mouth.

"Oh my," he groaned, as I devoured the entire cock.

I bobbed for only fifteen, perhaps twenty seconds, before he grunted and spewed his load into my mouth.

I smoothly swallowed his load and continued sucking until every last drop had been drained into my stomach. I then stood back up and said, "Thanks for a memorable ride."

"No, thank you," he turned it around, clearly in awe of all that had just happened.

"No problem," I said.

One last question," he said, just as I was turning to walk away.

"Yes?"

"Is he really your son?" he asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," I grinned as I turned and sauntered away... a creamy aftertaste in my mouth and looking forward to what was certain to be an amazing nightcap to an amazing night.

The end of chapter 2

Already written the third chapter:

My Son's Lap: A Wicked 4-Some

Mom and son have foursome with younger couple.

12