All Comments on 'My Son, The Photographer Ch. 03'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mature teachermature teacherover 19 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY

I LOVED THIS STORY.IT MADE ME WET WITH EXCITEMENT.I HAVE HAD A SIMILAR ADVENTURE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER SON.I HAVE REALLY COME TO APPRECIATE EROTIC PICTURE TAKING AS WELL AS VIDEOTAPING.I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM OTHER MATURE WOMEN THAT HAVE ENJOYED THIS KIND OF FUN, OR ENJOYS SEEING EROTIC TYPES OF PORNOGRAPHY OF 3-SOMES OR WOMEN EXPLORING WITH EACH OTHER.

aabelardaabelardover 18 years ago
Cautious approval...

I love the quality of this writing. At the same time, I think incest is a dangerous thing to promote, out in the wide, general fiction world, because it CAN be a dangerous thing for many people. But we're not in the outside world - we're in Literotica, where if anyone can be corrupted, they'd be far worse corrupted by now, and I don't think that really happens.

My main reflection is that if a young man were to have an experience like this, and if he came through it all right, he would never take to the lying, scheming, emotional blackmail which people so often do, in order to get some! He'd know the introduction of nerve-endings is just something you start from, and the real relationship builds upon.

John

David48David48about 18 years ago
Well...

...of course! We've made incest a heinous crime, especially if it involves underage children. But this doesn't. Only consenting adults need apply on Literotica. And...it's fantasy, fiction, sick imaginings for some. So? So don't read it then...Our author let vent, and wrote a story of moms and sons, and the sexy fun they had together. What? You'd rather they hated one another? I prefer the former...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great....

It just gets better and better....Encore Please!!

Tara1991Tara1991over 17 years ago
Just to Say.......

I myself have been in an incestuous relationship with my dad for the last 10 years and it hasn't harmed me at all...

3 years ago we moved to another town and we now live as man and wife, we do not hurt anyone, I am not being raped, I am not being forced to do anything I do not want to do...

We love each other implicitly...We do not have children, but it's not for want of trying!!! I would love a baby to show that our love is real, that would put the seal on our love.....

You people who seem to think of incest as dangerous are like the 3 monkeys' "Hear no evil...See no evil...Speak no evil" For there are absolutely 100000s of incest familys' out in the real world, probaly living right where you live, but because you don't know it doesn't mean it does not exist!!! You people make me so mad with your views....As my dad says "Don't comment if you've never tried it" for you simply have no idea what you are speaking about!!! Incest was only banned in the early 20th century because of the malformed and disabled births of inbred children..... But now we are in the 21st century, and we now have so many birth control devices, that that malformed births are a thing of the past...It's a fact that there are more malformed and disabled births form "Normal" births than there is from incestuous births!!

We makes me believe it may be the time to repeal the laws on incest relationships...

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Family loving!

A family who loves together is a happy family indeed. Loved the way they took pictures to commemorate the erotic occasion. Hot and Sensual! Terrific Write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...sinfully eroticcccccc...!!!

...simply outstanding...I can't wait to read the ensuing chapters...the Queen should...knight and dame them all...don't stop now...!!! ENCORE...ENCORE...!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I would think that this foursome will play through

All four of them have the same mindset, so there shouldn't be any holding back when they get around to fucking. The boys need to double fuck both of the women. One in the pussy and the other in the ass should be just right for the sexy mothers. I really loved the story..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BOTH MUMS GET TOGETHER

GREAT STORY FANTASTIC WRITING. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

Love your story so far and the teasers suggest it will only get better.! Nice to read a story with no errors to boot!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A STORY. MY LAST QUESTION ABOUT WENDY AND SARAH, WAS ANSWERED IN THIS CHAPTER. NOW HOW FAR WILL THEY TAKE THIS ?. WILL ANDY LET JOHN FUCK HIS MOTHER ?. WELL ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Great story

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Sizzling

The graphic words made the scene so real - literally seeing the action first hand - well written!!!! More still to cum!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
ok

but this chapter seemed very mechanical - maybe too many camera instructions. it lost its sexiness.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed the interaction of your characters. I find this series enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
John and Andy

Should 69 for the moms to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The 2 sons need to DP each woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous