My Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dozed off and suddenly it was ten o'clock. I was lying on my side with my head on Gavin's chest and his arm round me. The sheet had been pulled up to just above my boobs. Shaking my head I looked at him. He smiled.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"An hour, hour and a half."

"Really and you?"

"I dozed on and off."

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

He replied by taking my hand and pulling it onto his cock. He was hard.

"Like that I see?"

"Yes Cat just like that" he replied.

"You're incorrigible."

"But you like it" he smiled squeezing my breast and kissing me. "Don't you?"

"Baby you can't know how much" I groaned kneeling.

"What you doing?" he asked as I threw the sheet back.

"You'll see just lie there" I told him straddling his waist, leaning forward and kissing him fully on the mouth. Pulling my lips away from his I reached behind me and found his cock. I pulled the bulbous end against my lips and then, still holding it, straightened it and lifted my body a little. Kneeling straight I put my hand on his chest, smiled, looked into his eyes and took my hand away so his cock was held just by lips I whispered.

"Ready Gavin."

"Oh yes Cat I have never been more ready.

Smiling I let myself slide downwards. It was a little like a firefighter sliding down the pole, but it wasn't, it was my pussy sliding down his cock as for the third time in the evening we started to fuck.

I worked myself up and down on his stunningly rigid cock as he reached up and tried to hold my tits, but they were flying around so much that he was on a loser from the outset. The penetration that being on top creates is wonderful as is the depth of each probe that the woman controls.

"Nice?" I asked as our gazes caught and we held hands.

"It's fantastic, I have never had a woman on top before."

Smiling, I muttered. "That's older women for you Gav."

"Sure is" he replied as he found my rhythm and began thrusting with me.

It was taking longer for both of us this time, but that was hardly surprising considering it was our third fuck in the evening. Being on top with your legs spread in a kneeling position is a tiring position, I always find that it makes my back and hips ache. I stopped and leaning forward, firstly kissed him and then dangled my tits over his mouth. He gratefully grabbed them and licked and sucked both of them in turn. I was still gripping his cock with my lips and we both sort of rocked so that it continued sliding up and down me. It really was quite lovely and slowly we moved to our third orgasm that this time wasn't quite mutual for I was cumming quite strongly some time before he once more shot his load up me.

*

It was just over a week later. We were in the conservatory at the back of the house. That looks out over the acre or so of grounds, which run down to the lake that Richard has filled with a variety of fish mostly koi carp. It was late afternoon and was just getting dark. The dimmed lights were on in the conservatory.

I was sitting on Gavin's lap. My white blouse was undone and my boobs were out of my bra. Gavin's chinos were unzipped and his erection was poking out from his fly, I was holding and stroking it. My jeans were round my ankles, my panties round my knees, Gavin's hand was between my legs with his fingers probing inside my pussy and his thumb rubbing alongside my clit, just as I had shown him earlier in the week. I was slowly masturbating him. We had planned to have a Chinese delivered and he was again staying the night. We were moving towards an intense session of sex similar to the two previous occasions in the past week.

He had stayed the night that first time. We had sex once more before we slept and again the next morning. The second session was an all afternoon and evening job and the last one was another all nighter. Both times we we had sex four or five times, I can't recall exactly which, but that doesn't matter for all I was really interested in was that there was plenty of it. The quantity was plenty and as we went on so the quality and how we worked together improved considerably.

Each of the the two sessions had milestones.

After our second fuck on the second session, the afternoon event, he needed some help and I licked and sucked his cock enjoying the sensation of it growing to its fullness in my mouth. That was lovely, but as I kept going I turned the encouragement into a blow job and let him cum in my mouth. This was an aspect of having sex with a younger guy that I hadn't thought about. After he had shot his lot in my mouth and thanked me profusely - for 'None of the kids I've been with will do that' he'd said - I realised with quite a thrill that the role of an older woman when with a younger guy is also educational. I liked that as it gave a semblance of meaning to what we were doing.

The educational thing again reared its head at the third session. I had asked him to take things more slowly. He had, but still we were shagging and cumming within twenty minutes. It was as we got going for the second time half an hour or so later that he had slid his head down to my tummy.

"Can I Cat?" He asked looking from my face to my pussy. "I have never licked a pussy."

I laid back my head on the pillows and looking him right in the eyes, I smiled and said. "I thought you would never ask" as I let my legs fall open.

Sitting on his lap in the conservatory on our fourth 'date' I took his face in my hands and pulled it up from where he had been sucking my beautifully hardened nipples and licking my boobs. I open-mouthed kissed him sucking his top lip between mine as I stroked his gorgeous cock and he pushed his fingers in and out of me. We were both near to our orgasms and I was expecting him to cum over my thighs. I was so impressed by the power with which his sperm shot from him for I had forgotten that, but then I hadn't been with a man of his age since I was that age and then it seemed normal. Now, though, in my mid-forties with a man almost thirty years my junior, it felt far from normal, but it did feel lovely.

We were masturbating each other and kissing when I heard something in the house. There was a noise, a movement and then the door opened. I looked up and saw Peter, my son. He looked from me to Gavin and back again with a look of total shock on his face. My heart plummeted and I felt terrible. None of us moved. There was no point in trying to cover myself up or hide anything as we had been caught hook, line and sinker. There was equally no point in either Gavin or me trying the 'old chestnut' of 'it's not what it seems' for it was exactly what it seems; his mum was being finger fucked by his best friend as she wanked him.

Looking right at us Peter moved into the room and said quietly.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"