All Comments on 'My Son's Big Cock'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Sharing is caring?

Will Mommy slut be shared with his buddies? Will Mommy slut join the motherfucker in an MFF? And maybe some orgies may be in order too! No indication that you'll continue the story, Jasmine; but some ideas just popped into my head. Of course, you probably shouldn't do any of that until you tie up some loose ends with other stories like the turning contest. Nicely done. Five stars. Good luck in the contest.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 3 years ago

Excellent as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Copy

its not original

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So erotic

No honest mother can resist her son's erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot

Loved this, as I love lots of your stuff, but would have even better by using the word cunt more often than pussy. Pussy is a cat, what women have between their legs is a vsgina ,cunt, quim my favourite is cunt. I absolutely adore cunt eating it sucking on it and fucking my cock into it. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn!!! One of your best

Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Silkstockingslover scores again!

So erotic it's funny; so funny it's erotic …

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 3 years ago

Beautiful, funny, and sexy as always.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 3 years ago

Another great story. Lots of room to make it another series.

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

LOVED IT.

Way back when I’ve wondered what would have happened if it became known to either my 17yo sister or my early forties mother found out I crossdressed in my sisters clothes. Me at 15 till I was 19 was small, 5’6, 27”waist, 29” hips, I could fit into just about all her clothes and dresses. Loved the feel of silk and satin dresses and underwear.

I loved doing it but it didn’t last forever. Mom died of cancer while I was nearly still 15 and as soon as my sister turned 18 she moved out of the house. Losing the easy access to female clothes and couldn’t afford to buy any myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome πŸ‘Œ πŸ†’οΈ πŸ™Œ I'm still working on getting my mom to share your body with me even though she is in her 70s now. I've had a crush on her for over 3 decades. Borrowed her panties, bought her sexy outfits but she wouldn't wear it, said I was too late. She was in her 50s or 60s when I took her to my house all alone one day & tried to put the moves on her. She didn't slap me, get mad at me but did push me away. Just wish I'd tried something sooner perhaps when she was in her 40s.

21stcv21stcvover 3 years ago

Ooooooh what a shame................

If only this was illustrated....

i still gave it 5 though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

It was okay, but no more than that, seems I recently read another story very similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Winner

Once again, you have put together hot, sexy and fun. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
feminine side?

what a crock of shit!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

WOW that fabulous πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ love crossdresser son then the fucking πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ more please 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jasmine loves it all!

Jasmine your stories never ever let me down.

In fact they usually leave me very up. Lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Another SSL classic!! Five stars and a favorite point!

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
One of Your Best!

I really loved this one, but I always enjoy your stories. You have a very unique way of writing erotica, and your stories are perhaps the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
comment

your stories are 100% winners...thanks

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Kind of quick but good

Thanks for the story and sharing your time and thoughts with all of us. :-)

Still21Still21over 3 years ago

As always, you don't disappoint! This was a great read, but I am hoping you can turn it into a series or have at least another segment . . . or maybe two. What about one in which the son comes home to the 'backdoor' after the party? How about a separate segment about Mommy 'meeting' the gang? I would read that! ;-)

Keep these coming, you are definitely among the best writers out here!

j15555j15555over 3 years ago

Please let there be another chapter exploring his cross dressing with their sex. I like stories about a guy that likes to dress in feminine clothes but is still only attracted to women. It seems almost every crossdressing story out there has the guy become a sissy and/or start to want to be fucked. A strong, dominant man that likes to dress but still fuck women is exactly what I want to read. Bonus if you could get it illustrated. Thanks.

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
Delightful and arousing, but....

As usual, good for getting the blood flowing and inspiring some manual manipulations. The but is that there's something awfully familiar about this - something like you've either written it before, or someone else has, like that. I find that odd, given your work - althought I suspect there are some limits and themes that lend themselves to repetition. Heck, I've only written 80 and find myself having to work very hard to get to new material.

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
Great!~!

This why I follow your stories! well done!

Jack

pp78xxxpp78xxxover 3 years ago
if u're the mother...

hello if you're the mother who wrote that story demn u made my dream comes true in imagination.... i would love to be the son and live a fantasy like this someday....

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Cute story, sounds like it would be fun. A 4 from me

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldover 3 years ago
Sequel Please!

This story was the perfect length with teasers, back story and enough hot action to masturbate to. I hope there’s a sequel involving one of the friends and some jealousy from the son.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 3 years ago
Oops

not impressed with your definitions... as a trans female I went through the CD stage and know many Drag Queens.... and they don't fit your parameters at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It needs a part2

Looking forward to the return home

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 3 years ago
More Please !!

You are still the best

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Love your stories, your filthy descriptions and your lurid adventure plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

another excellent story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not your best work.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

What!!! Mommy didn't shave son's legs before putting on the pantyhose?

YourMommysDaddyYourMommysDaddyover 3 years ago
Academy Awards Ceremony

And now, for best humorius line in an incect story.

A Drumroll please.

"I'll buy you a new pair for Christmas," by silkstockingslover!!!

And the place goes apeshit!!

Well made me lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TRUTH

not lunatic liberal LIES

recognizing he was a cock sucking faggot because he wore women's clothing and

looked and acted like a fagot, really made his day as I'd pretended your dad wasn't a fagot but the real men knew better, a fagot is a fagot.

UncleWayneUncleWayneover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story wish I had a mother like the one in your story.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Very hot. I’m not so much into the drag queen thing, but hey, with the price of compression hose through the roof, legs sheer energy definitely helps calm down the neuropathy problems associated with type two diabetes. And helps stir up other parts of the body sometimes too. But back to the β€œvery hot” thing. More please. You do it so well, Silk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping for more on the crossdressing side but that part was essentially ignored.

I agree with a previous comment that nothing was made about taking all the "fur" off before dressing.

One aspect not considered is the son "suggested" crossdressing for Halloween. Now he's going to show up with his buddies "dressed to the nines". It's going to be assumed by his friends that if he looks this good he does it all the time.

My opinion; not one of your better efforts.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomover 3 years ago
Yum.

I loved this story! I love stories of sexually hungry moms and their somewhat innocent sons......This was a very arousing story.....

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Hot

Damn Good writing and a hot story.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 3 years ago
So good

Your stories are the best. This was so good. I wish you would write more chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it

i loved this, but i love most of your stories. i'd like to see more of this story in subsequent chapters. not all stories have to have wall to wall sex, i liked the back story she told as well. now to see new story with mom and son/daughter?

Sarah

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Yes, Some Issues....

...but all in all a typically competent serving by the author.

The events appeared to rushed and crammed into one evening and no mention of full preparation necessary for the evening. Anyway, these are minor in the overall context of a Halloween competition. Well done.

Bigmink2303Bigmink2303over 3 years ago
Loved your story

Your story left me in such a state that I must confess to being so aroused that I had to satisfy my primal needs while thinking of my sexy mother who used to dress in very beautiful dresses, sexy bras and panties, hose and garters...she was my wet dream. I read your profile and love your stories so much and would love to see you parade for me in your sexy undergarments. Thank you for your contributions to this site, a loyal fan.

sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Not usually a fan of mom/son

read it because I know and like your work.

Glad I did. Love the dialogue driven style, the way the plot unfolded, the hot sex. Just right.

Does he bring his chums back for Mom? Or a girl he picks up for them to share?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it !

I really enjoyed the build up and the ending, I’d hoped it wouldn’t end it just a blow job for the son and you didn’t disappoint! The only thing I would have added was to have mom shave the son’s legs and then crotch, winding up with his dick in her mouth... love all of your stuff ! Thanks for writing !

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 3 years ago

Such great technique - with the build to the climax and the hint of more! Thank you for writing such a torrid mom, son story!

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 3 years ago

"Other than a magic wand I bought at a sex party, my sex life had died when Barry had."

I'll assume by "sex party" you meant "sex toy party". Personally I wouldn't buy a toy at a sex party. ;)

Meanwhile, obviously the reason neither the son nor the mother shaved his legs is that the drag-queening was a last-minute thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good little story. Those two will live very satisfying lives, taking care of each other. :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can EVERY story be so good! Love the mommy-slut stories

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved it a lot, I would love to read more of their story, Thanks

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I give all your stories a five rating, but I have to wonder what editors do. Surely not proofread. I have not mentioned it after reading many of your stories and truly enjoyed them, but there are lots of errors, misspellings and wrong words. They don’t affect my understanding or enjoyment, so I’ve kept it to myself, but maybe you really need to do the proofreading yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My aunt would dress me in my cousins cloths,she got me so hard I needed to cum,she loved it all

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Oh to be her loving son(?) daughter?

Great story, very stroke worthy! As always I enjoy your writing, always fresh, frank and sexy. I definitely appreciate you and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring a story to life. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, Sonny's sudden switch was a jolt, but still it was a great one-handed read. Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1over 1 year ago

I love the plot and descriptions. I would have enjoyed drawing out the foreplay with her dressing him for much longer in fine lingerie and then their building excitement leading to the inevitable consumation of their relationship, as devout lovers, thereafter.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

391. Not much for cross dressers, but I like mom/son relationships especially when the mom. Is so agreeable. This story has a lot of potential for a continuation. I note that I commented earlier- thought it was familiar! Before I began to number my reads.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

391. Not much for cross dressers, but I like mom/son relationships especially when the mom. Is so agreeable. This story has a lot of potential for a continuation. I note that I commented earlier- thought it was familiar! Before I began to number my reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more chapters. Maybe have him wear lingerie or shapewear with the crotch hole so his dick can be out while he's fucking her. Also you had mentioned the pantyhose sheath, I would absolutely incorporate that too. Great story though, I loved it!!

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

That was a nice little quickie. Very well written!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CharletteCharlette7 months ago

Quite an interesting story to an incest loving, CD, former DQ straight person.

Good read, Thank you.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

That was some story!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...