My Son's Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know," I smiled, as I grabbed the mantyhose.

"I was kidding," he said.

"Maybe I am too," I shrugged, returning to the floor, and beginning to drape the nylon onto the first foot I'd done his nails.

"This is the most surreal conversation I've ever had," he said. "With anybody! Ever!"

I agreed mockingly, "I imagine learning your mother is a sexual being with needs is crazy difficult to process," as I couldn't help stealing another glance at his (still hard) cock.

"I know you must have sex, Mom," he said. "I just didn't know we'd ever be talking about it."

"I can stop," I said, before adding, trying to guilt him, "talking about it, that is; it's just nice to have someone caring to talk to about such things. Since your father passed, I've been pretty lonely in that regard."

"I'm sorry," he said, as I slid the nylon up his leg.

"It's not your fault," I said, but added, "your dad was a great man, and a great lover. I miss that."

"You know it's okay to date again," he said, as I moved to his other foot and blew on it to make sure the polish was dry. "I wouldn't even fault you if you brought someone home for the night. And please note I didn't specify a gender."

"I don't know," I said. "I can't fathom going out and playing the field again."

"It's pretty easy to hook up in 2020," he said, before adding, "well, except for the whole COVID thing."

I laughed, "Yeah, but then he or she might want romance. I'd rather just have a fuck buddy."

"Jesus," he said.

"What, you don't have a fuck buddy?" I asked. "I thought that was the in thing."

"I didn't say I didn't," he said, as I pulled him off the bed and his hard cock actually swung around and slapped me in the face. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!"

"That monster seems to have a mind of his own," I joked, having his hard cock hit my face making me dampen a little. God, I wanted that cock. "He seems to like me."

"I'm so sorry," he repeated, as I pulled his pantyhose up.

"I imagine it's hard to control such a large cock," I said very inappropriately, as I gazed at it admiringly, before reaching up and actually grabbing it.

"Mom!" he moaned, while I didn't stroke it like I wanted to, but I did feel his entire body tremble, as I couldn't help considering how convenient it would be to have a fuck buddy who happened to live in my house.

"Sorry, honey," I apologized, "I just need to slip it into the cock pocket." I then positioned his dick in the special pouch made for a penis, and once it was inside, pulled the pantyhose the rest of the way up.

"Cock pocket," he moaned, as obviously my hand on his cock had stimulated him.

"See?" I pointed out. "Pantyhose made specifically for men."

"Oh," was all he said, looking down at his rigid cock, now encased in nylon.

"Legs look amazing in pantyhose, but so does a penis," I said, not so subtly admiring his cock.

"It does look nice," he said, admiring his penis through the mocha-coloured hosiery.

"Yeah, there isn't anything hotter than a big dick in nylon," I said, in the past this often being the point when I'd suck a load out of my husband before finishing dressing him... it helped keep him flaccid, which was pretty important when (s)he was onstage.

"Do you really think so?"

"I do," I nodded, deciding to throw caution to the winds and cross every motherly line there was, as I offered, "Would you like me to help you deal with the hard-on issue that comes with being a drag queen?"

"Sure," he nodded. "How would you do that?"

"It's a little unorthodox," I warned, as I took his cock back into my hand, and this time I did begin stroking it.

"Oh, Mom," he moaned, not pulling away, but clearly shocked.

"I usually swallowed your father's load before finishing getting him dressed up," I explained.

"Is this really happening?" he asked, looking down at me with his eyes so big and blue.

Deciding to ask the question, wanting this to at least be partly his idea, and really, really, really wanting to feel this big, throbbing cock in my mouth, "Have you ever fantasized about Mommy sucking your cock?"

I then licked his shaft through the nylon.

"Oh, God," he moaned, and trembled slightly.

"Tell Mommy, son," I said, as my tongue swirled around his cock head through the silky sheer 'brosiery'. "Have you imagined your Mommy on her knees with this big cock deep in her mouth?"

"Mom, I..." he moaned.

"Tell Mommy," I repeated, somehow getting turned on by using a term that should never be used in such a way, "Do you ever fantasize about Mommy sucking your big cock, or about slamming this fat dick in Mommy's pussy?"

"Oh God, I can't believe this," he said, as I wrapped my lips around just his cock head and sucked it.

"Tell me what you want son, and Mommy will do it," I offered. "Just tell me."

'Suck me, Mommy," he finally said, after a few seconds.

"Really? You want Mommy to suck her good boy's big cock?" I asked sexily.

"Yes please, Mom, suck my big cock right now," he finally ordered, "just like I've always wanted you to," finally taking some ownership and control.

"Yes, my son," I purred, as I took it into my mouth and began bobbing on his nylon-covered cock.

"Oh God," he moaned, as I sucked on my first cock in a couple of years... and my first different cock in almost three decades.

"You have such a great cock, son," I said hurriedly, before immediately returning to worshiping it.

"I can't believe you're sucking me, Mom," he said.

I backed off again and said, "Sorry, it's just so big and attractive, and it's been so long, I couldn't resist. I hope you don't judge your Mom as being some cheap slut."

I returned to his cock as he said, "Mom, I'd never think of you like that."

I again responded, wanting to make it clear I was okay with this, even though my gobbling down a mouthful of his cock made it pretty obvious, "Baby, with that said, I'm more than willing to be your Mommy-slut."

Again I took his cock back into my mouth and bobbed furiously, wanting to suck a load right out of him.

"Oh God, Mom," he moaned after another twenty or thirty seconds, "I'm going to come."

I pulled back for another moment and said, "Go ahead; give Mommy that full load," then I pulled the mantyhose down and took his cock back into my mouth, wanting to feel that warm load gliding down my throat.

"Oh, fuck, Mom," he moaned, as I devoured this entire cock as if it was my last meal.

A dozen bobs later, give or take, he grunted, and a rush of sexual adrenaline coursed through me, as my son's sweet cum filled my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed down his massive load.

I kept bobbing, albeit more slowly now, nursing on his cock to extract any slow swimmers.

"Get onto the bed, Mom," he ordered, surprising me with a sudden firm order.

I allowed his cock to slip out of my mouth as he bent down, pulled me up, effortlessly lifted me into the air, and placed me gently on the bed.

"What are you going to do to Mommy?" I asked playfully, looking at my handsome son, who was pulling off the pantyhose.

"It's Halloween," he reminded me. "And I think I deserve a tricky treat."

"I do have some fresh, warm homemade pie hidden here somewhere," I smiled, as he reached down and pulled off my skirt.

"I do love pie, pumpkin," he quipped, as he parted my legs, reached between them to the crotch of my pantyhose, and ripped a large hole in them.

"Those are twenty dollar hose," I pointed out, as he lowered his face to my wet pussy.

"I'll buy you a new pair for Christmas," he offered, as he tugged my panties aside and dove into my wetness.

"You'd better, Santa," I moaned as his tongue made contact.

"Such a delicious pie," he said, as his tongue explored my entire pussy region.

"Please don't stop, son; Mommy hasn't had anyone down there for so long," I moaned, forgetting how amazing being eaten could feel... having only self-induced orgasms with my fingers, my vibe, and now my wand, were okay, but nothing came close to the authentic raw power of a living person.

"I won't until you come all over my face, Mommy," he pledged, as he attacked my pussy... clearly having paid attention during my advice on how to service a woman... having never thought at the time I'd be the beneficiary of that advice.

"Oh yes baby, keep licking Mommy," I moaned, as my orgasm began rising quickly.

He licked me.

He probed me.

He sucked me.

My moans increased, and as my breathing became erratic, he slid a finger inside me and did something that hadn't happened since an older woman had finger banged me in her hotel room back in my college days: he found my g-spot and tapped on it. I hadn't taught him that!

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, an instant orgasm erupting out of me... ten times more intense than any I'd had in years.

"Good girl; come all over my face," he encouraged, as he pulled his fingers out of me and hungrily lapped up my gushing cum.

I was already doing that, and I continued doing it, until I collapsed on the bed, just savouring the aftermath of euphoria.

After a couple minutes of very necessary down time, I asked, "Does my sexy drag queen son have time to fuck Mommy before we finish dressing you up?"

"I believe I can fit your tight cunt into my tight schedule," he agreed, as he moved between my legs... his cock still hard.

As he positioned his cock between my very wet, still slightly leaking pussy, he asked, "You sure you want to do this, Mom?"

"Mommy hasn't been dicked in years," I said, adding, "I need you so bad."

"You understand," he cautioned, as he tapped my clit with his hammer, "there's no way I can only fuck you today, and not ever again."

"Now that we've broken the ice, why would I ever want this to be a one-time thing?" I asked, knowing that since the line had been crossed and neither of us had freaked, there was no reason to go back.

"Good," he said. "Because I plan to fuck you in every room of this house."

"Well, you're now the man of the house in every way," I said, "so I guess I'll need to start doing whatever you want, whenever you want it," as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. "Oooooooooh!"

"Fuck," he moaned, as he plunged all the way inside me.

I leaned up and kissed him, and for a couple minutes he slowly fucked me as we kissed not as mother and son, but as lovers.

When I broke the kiss, I looked up into his eyes and said, "I love you so much, son."

"I love you completely, Mom," he said, as he squeezed my tits through my blouse.

"Do you want to see Mommy's tits?" I asked, as I began to unbutton my blouse.

"God, yes," he said.

"Don't rip this open, you impulsive stud, it's my favourite blouse," I smiled, as he looked down at me longingly, even as his cock kept slowly sliding in and out.

"I'll try to be patient," he said, as I finished unbuttoning the blouse.

He helped me get it off, then tossed it aside as I unclasped my bra. "You used to love these things," I teased, as he bent down and took my hard right nipple in his mouth.

"I imagine back then I just wanted the milk, but I still love them," he said, as he spent the next few minutes slowly fucking me while he worshipped my tits.

I then said, my entire body by now on fire from his lengthy tit attention and low teasing fucking, "Fuck Mommy hard, baby, fuck me just like one of your cheap college sluts!"

"You want it hard?" he asked, as he grabbed my wrists and stretched them both over my head.

"Yes son, use me however you wish," I said, looking up at him lustfully. I loved a man who knew who he was. A man who paid women all due respect outside the bedroom, but who also knew how to take charge of a woman inside the bedroom.

"I love this pussy," he said, beginning to fuck me hard.

"This pussy loves your cock," I said in a moan.

And for a few minutes, he fucked me... hard.

He pulled out, flipped me onto my slide and slid back into me, as he cupped my tit with his left hand and really pounded me from behind.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy good," I moaned.

"Then Mommy had better come all over my dick," he ordered as he drilled me.

"Oh yes, dick me, dick me like the Mommy slut I now am for you," I moaned, loving the idea of being my son's slut anytime, anyplace (anyplace safe that is, but I knew I could trust him).

"You'll be taking this dick all the time," he promised, as we were both getting close.

"Come in Mommy's cunt, baby, I want to feel your big load deep inside me," I begged, several years past any possibility of getting pregnant.

"You want my load, Mommy?" he asked, his body slamming into mine.

"Yes, give it to me, give me that load, you dirty Mother fucker!!" I screamed, as my second orgasm ripped through me, just as he unloaded his second load deep inside me.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, as cannon blast after blast of his cum filled my pussy.

"So good," I moaned as I thrilled to the orgasm.

When he pulled out a moment later, I rolled onto my back, and he kissed me tenderly.

"I love you so much, Mom," he said, looking lovingly into my eyes.

"I love you too, Mother fucker," I replied wickedly.

"That's a merit badge I should add to my Scout uniform," he smiled.

A couple minutes later, his phone rang.

He was late.

I helped him get ready... even quickly painting his fingernails, and once he was all dolled up: nails, dress, heels, wig and face, I smiled, 'You look fucking hot, my daughter."

"Not as hot as you do, Mommy," he replied.

"Well, that goes without saying," I smiled, still naked except for my torn pantyhose.

He kissed me goodbye, and I added not so subtly, "If you decide to do some late-night trick or treating, just feel free to knock at my back door."

"Mom!" he gasped, his eyes going wide.

"What? You don't want a three-hole Mommy slut?" I asked.

"I do, but now I'm about to leave, and you've gone and made me hard again," he wailed with crocodile tears.

"No worries, I can fix that in a jiffy," I said, as I dropped before him and sucked on his pantyhose-clad cock again.

"Now I'm really going to be late," he moaned.

"True, but you won't arrive looking like a pretty girl sporting a hard-on," I sympathized.

THE END

12