My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Realizations.
7.7k words
4.34
63.5k
55

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers

When I woke up, I took me a few moments to catch my bearings. The light was still turned on in my bedroom. I turned my head to look at the clock on my night table. Thankfully, getting up was still a long way away.

Only then did I realize I was alone. I looked around the room to be sure and there was no sign of Marcus. I was both relieved and disappointed. Relieved in that Kevin would see him leaving, disappointed as it means I had passed out during all the fun.

I looked down at myself. My legs were hanging off the side of the bed and I could see the dried sweat on my body. I let out a sigh of contentment as well as annoyance. I knew I had to move.

Slowly I sat up. When I finally was up, my head started to spin, and a headache started to form. I rubbed my head and slowly stood up. My legs wobbled a bit and I reached out and grabbed my dresser to hold myself up.

I went to the washroom and filled up a glass with water and quickly downed it. I went to open the mirror to grab some pain killers but was distracted by what I saw.

My hair was a mess from all the sweat. It was matted down in some areas and sticking up at others. Memories of Marcus taking me while looking in the mirror flashed in my mind. I could help but smile at the thought.

The thought distracted me from the headache for a moment, but then the pain returned. I opened the mirror and grabbed the bottle of pain killers. I took two and another drink of water.

I walked back to the bedroom and saw the mess that was my bed. Again, I smiled at the memories from just a few hours ago. I thought about changing the sheets but did not have the energy.

I walked over and turned off the light to the room and turned back towards the bed. As I did, I saw a light flashing on my phone. I crawled into bed and reached over and picked it up. When I turned it on, I saw there was a message from Marcus. I could not help but smile as I opened it.

"You went out of it just as things were getting good." The message said. "Even though you were going, you said not to stop so I did not. I left some cream in there to for that fire you had burning! And left some pills so you do not have a surprise in a few months. Lol!"

"Such a gentleman to keep going." I typed back. "Thank you for that and the pills!"

I went to put the phone down, but it beeped with a received message. I opened it up to see another message from Marcus.

When I opened the message, I saw it was a video clip. My hand started to shack as I hit the play button. After a moment of it loading, it started.

Marcus was slamming his cock deep into me. Then he pulled it halfway out. I watched as he moaned, and his cock pulsed as he filled me up with his cum. When it stopped pulsing, he slowly took it out. I watched as we were linked by some of the fluid and as cum started to leak out of me.

Watching it caused butterflies in my stomach and excitement in my body.

"So beautiful." I typed. "You better not show that to anyone!"

"Don't worry. It was just for you. Besides, it doesn't show your face and you don't have any tattoos. No one would know it was you. Marcus replied.

"Still, I don't want you to show it to anyone! Agreed?"

"I won't. "

I put the phone down and crawled into bed. I kept glancing at the phone, waiting and hoping for another message but none came. A few moments later I fell asleep.

When I woke up later in the morning, I still had a headache. I didn't want to, but I forced myself out of bed.

I took the pills Marcus left and went to the bathroom. I took one and downed some water. I put the rest in the cabinet behind the mirror. I didn't need Kevin to see those and ask why I was taking them.

My legs were still wobbly as I had a shower. With the headache, I knew it wasn't from being hungover. It was from the amazing sex. As the water washed over me, I started to think about the details.

The more I thought of it, the more turned on I was. After washing my body, I moved my hand down and started to rub my pussy. After a few quick touches, I realized I was too sore there to be able to do any real playing.

A little disappointed, I turned the water off and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around. My body and went back to the bed.

I took the bedding off and grabbed some fresh sheets and made the bed. After that was done, I sat down.

I realized I didn't want to see Kevin this morning. I knew I would feel guilty about calling Marcus over the moment I saw him. I wanted to enjoy the memories guilty free.

I grabbed my phone and sent Kevin a message. I told him I wasn't feeling well, and that I probably had too much to drink last night. I said I was going to spend the day in bed to recover.

I then crawled back into bed and pulled the sheets over me. A moment later Kevin messaged back asking if I needed anything. I said just some rest.

I spent the rest of the day in and out of sleep. During the times I was awake, my mind would drift to the precious night. More than once I looked over at the mirror and remembered the sight of Marcus behind me. My whole body moving from each of his thrust. Each time I got a little excited but was still too sore to do anything.

In the evening, I wrapped myself in a bathrobe and snuck out of my room to the kitchen. I grabbed some food and hurried back to my room. I ate the food and then had a bath.

It felt good to just soak and relax. I know I still had the glow of sexual contentment when I looked the mirror. I was surprised how good it felt to feel like this.

I crawled into bed and slept through the night. The next morning, I felt a lot better. No more headaches or wobbly legs. I got up and started cleaning and doing laundry.

Halfway through the morning Kevin sent me a text saying he wasn't feeling good and was just going to stay in bed. I messaged him back and said if needed anything to let me know. Otherwise, I would just let him rest.

It wasn't till the evening after I finished cooking dinner that I saw him. As I predicted, as soon as our eyes met, I felt shame and regret for Marcus coming over.

When he looked at me, I could tell he really wasn't feeling well. I was suddenly feeling nauseous as well. I mumbled something about feeling sick and quickly moved to my room.

I shut the door and sat at the end of the bed. My emotions were all over the place. I tried to justify what happened. It was the first time I had sex in years. That it was with Marcus was very wrong, but he knew how to make me feel things I never felt. Pleasure, I didn't know was possible.

I argued, pleaded, and hated myself all at the same time. If it was anyone but Marcus, I wouldn't be so conflicted. He made Kevin's life hell, but he made me feel like heaven. I knew I had to stop even though I didn't want to.

But that led to another argument with myself. A part of me kept saying that I always put Kevin first and that in should have something for myself. The other part screamed that was being a mother was putting your child first. Even if he wasn't a child anymore.

I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep with this internal argument raging. I took some sleeping pills and crawled into bed. Thankfully, I was able to get some sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was relieved that it was Monday morning and Kevin had already left for school. I was also thankful the discomfort and soreness were gone.

I laid in bed for a bit and then the self-arguments started again. I finally got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast and have some coffee. My mind kept going on. I knew I should stop with Marcus, but I didn't want to. I know it was a horrible thought to have, but I had to admit the truth.

I decided I couldn't spend all day arguing with myself. I decided to go to the gym. I went back to my bedroom and started getting dressed. I grabbed my favorite grey yoga pants and my light real sports bra.

I was about to grab a tank top to put on when there was a knock at the door. I figured I was covered enough without the tank top, so I went to the door and opened it.

"Damn! Looks like I have good timing!" Marcus said as he checked me out, head to toe.

"T-t-thanks." I stammered after a few seconds of shocked silence. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Nah. I would just be sitting there bored out of my mind. Whereas here, you have my full and undivided attention."

I could feel my cheeks staring to burn, but just from the compliment, but from the way Marcus was looking at me. His eyes went from my face down to my breasts. He stared at them and licked his lips.

He stepped forward and closed the door behind him. Before I knew it, I was against the wall, Marcus's lips were on my neck as he kissed it. His hands grabbed the bottom of my sports bra and yanked it up. There was a moment of pains as my breasts were yanked up before they were free from their confinement.

"Marcus...I don't..." I started to say until I felt both of his hands rubbing each of my breasts.

"I do love these tits!" Marcus said as he took his lips off my neck. He leaned down, help one of my breasts up, and started to suck on it.

My hands moved down and wrapped around his head, holding him to my breast. As if he needed the encouragement, Marcus began to aggressively suck on my nipple. The room was filled with the slurping and sucking sounds.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

I felt one hand leave my breast. He started to rub my pussy, first over my yoga pants and then he slid his hand under them. He used hone finger to press down and slide my lips open, then started to rub my clit.

I sucked in a shaky breath, once again surprised by how easily he found and stimulated my magic button. After years of marriage, my husband still had difficulty with that.

As he continued to suck, pull, and bit my nipple, his hand holding that breast disappeared. A moment later I felt him using it to push my pants down. Without thinking, I took my hand off his head and grabbed the opposite side of my pants. I helped push them down as I moved my hips side to side as well.

"Have to get this pussy nice and wet!" Marcus said as he continued to rub my clit.

"Oh god!" I moaned again both in anticipation as I knew what he meant and, also, as he slid his fingers into me.

His lips left my breast as he stood up. His fingers started to aggressively fuck my pussy. My legs spread a little wider to give him better access.

"You want it, don't you?" Marcus asked as he continued to work my pussy.

"Yes!" I moaned as I looked into his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked with a smirk growing on his face.

"Your magic cock!" I moaned as my head tilted back and rested against the wall.

"Where do you want it?" He asked as he took his hand and wrapped it around the back of my neck. He pulled my head back down to look at him.

"I want it in my pussy!" I said as I looked at him.

"Whose pussy is it?" Marcus asked as he started to finger fuck me harder and faster.

"Yours. It's your pussy. Take it!" I moaned as the pleasure washed through my body.

"That's my girl! You better take it out of my shorts so I can give it to you.

I continued to stare into his eyes as I reached down and pull the string on his shorts. The dropped to the floor I them used both hands and put them on his hips, grabbing the elastic of his boxers, and pushing them down.

I broke eye contact to watch as his cock sprang out when the boxers got low enough. I bit my lip, both in wonder and eager excitement. They object that callused me so much pleasure was about to do it again.

When his boxers hit the floor, Marcus stepped out of them. He took his fingers out of my pussy and moved them up to my lips. I opened his mouth and started to suck on them as I looked up in his eyes and saw that smile.

At that moment, it really and truly dawned on me. I wasn't Rachel, or even a woman to Marcus. I was an object, something he used when he wanted. Someone he fucked when he chooses.

When he made me say it was his pussy, it wasn't just for foreplay or sex talk. It was an act of submission; an act of truly giving myself to him.

I also realized I enjoyed that thought. I wanted to be his. I wanted the pleasure that was to come, not just in the next few minutes, but the next few days, and weeks. It was unlike anything I had done or experienced and it excited me even more.

Once Marcus had stepped out of his boxers, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as he stepped out of the way. I tried to step forward, but with my pants around my knees, I took a few quick steps before I started to fall over.

I grabbed the back of the couch to keep from hitting the floor. Just as quickly as I had stepped and stumbled, Marcus moved behind me. He grabbed the top of my thigh with one hand and pulled me.

I felt a sudden pressure between my legs and felt as he slid his cock into me.

"I love this pussy!" Marcus said as he went all the way in. "Love that you are almost instantly wet at the touch and can go straight to the fucking. I know you love that to, don't you?"

"Yes!" I moaned as I held on to the couch. "Please give it to me!"

"That's it! Beg for my cock! Beg to be fucked like the white slut you are!"

He was already starting to go hard. He grabs my shoulders with both his hands holding me in place as he drove his cock hard and deep into me. He would move out slowly, and then thrust hard back in. Out thighs slap together when our bodies met.

"Oh fuck, Marcus. That's it!" I moaned. I was able to take one hand off the couch and started to rub my breast. "Fuck me just like that. Make me yours!"

There was no more hesitation. No more regrets or thoughts. Just pleasure and the overwhelming craving for more. I didn't have a choice. I was his and that's what I wanted.

"Fuck your milf slut!" I said. "I am yours. I need your cock. Please give it to me!"

"That's my girl!" He said as he kept up his hard and fast pace.

He was driving his cock so hard into me that I was moving forward. After a few more thrusts, I was no longer holding on to the couch. I was bent over it. The only thing keeping me upright was Marcus's hands holding my shoulders.

With the front of my legs pinned against the couch and Marcus behind me, there was nowhere to go. He just kept going and I kept moaning.

"I have never felt this much pleasure! I love it! I love your cock. I love how you use it on me. Give it to me baby!"

Marcus took one hand off my shoulder and slapped my ass. I could help but moan when he slapped it again. His other hand left my shoulder and grabbed the back of my sports bra, using that to hold me up.

My eyes were closed. The world seemed to shrink until all the matter was the pleasure from Marcus's cock slamming into me. I could feel it all over my body.

I pinched my nipple and gave it a pull just as Marcus slapped my ass again. He slammed back into me and then out. The next thrust in was deliberately slower as he let go of my bra and used both hands to grab my ass. He started to rub it and spread it apart. Then I felt his finger slid into it

"We got to get you a plug for this tight ass!" He said as he worked his finger deeper while slowly continuing his work on my pussy.

"A plug?" I asked and moaned at the same time.

"Yeah. Have to stretch out this hole before I can take it. Make you truly mine. No holes off limits."

"Oh god!" I moaned as I turned to look at him. I saw his smirk on his lips as he looked me in the eye.

"That's what you want, isn't it? To be able to take my cock wherever I want to put it." When I didn't reply, Marcus slammed his cock back into me as he slapped my ass. "Isn't it?"

It wasn't meant to be a question of whether he could fuck my ass. It was another moment Marcus was using for me to confirm my submission. To tell him I was his to do whatever he wanted.

"Yes, Marcus. I want to feel your cock in my tight ass. I want you to pop my anal cherry! Whatever you want!"

"That's my girl!" Marcus said as his smirk disappeared and was replaced with a large smile. He resumed his hard thrusting into me as his fingers slowly moved in and out of my ass.

I had a moment where I realized how far I had truly come. From having him lick my pussy, to forcing himself on me, to my drunken booty call. This had been his plan. To turn me into a submissive slut just for him. I also realized I didn't mind. I truly wanted to be his, or the pleasure to continue.

I needed. I knew in that moment; I was addicted to not just it. But I was addicted to Marcus.

A sense of relief washed over me as I accepted what my body, and now my mind, wanted. I gave in completely.

I started to buck against Marcus's thrusts. I moved back into him and moved my hips up and down in time with him.

"That's it." Marcus grunted. I could hear the smile in his voice. I knew that he knew what happened, how my mind and body accept things. "I knew you would make s great slut for me!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as we moved in perfect timing.

There was a beeping sound coming from behind me. I turned to see Marcus take his hand off my ass to look at his wrist.

"Damn! Guess we need to finish up. Have to get back for lunch." He said as he looked down and smile at me.

He took his finger out of my ass. He moved his hand up to my face. I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth and started to suck on the finger that had just been in my ass.

"Good fuck slut!" He said.

I never been spoken to like this, degraded in such a way. It just cemented what Marcus's view of me was. It hated to admit, but it was turning me on more.

He grabbed both my shoulders again and started to pound me. This time it was hard and fast, both in and out of me.

"Take it all like a good slut!" He grunted.

"Give it all to me!" I screamed. My pussy tighten as the inevitable orgasm was coming." FUCK YOUR SLUT!" I screamed even louder.

He was pounding me so hard, the couch started to move forward with each thrust. The squeaking sound of the legs grinding against the floor was nothing compared to the sloppy slapping sounds of pure bodies hitting each other.

"FUCK YES!" The orgasm was more intense than anything. Ever. I started to cum so hard, my pussy pulsated against his cock. It was like it was trying to push his cock out

But Marcus didn't stop. He kept hammering me. This led to a second orgasm right as the first one was finishing.

"That's it! Cover my cock in your cum! Marcus grunted and slapped my ass. "You ready for it?"

"God yes baby! Give me that cum!"

"You're gonna get it but not in your pussy! He moaned.

Quickly he pulled his cock out. He spun me around and then pushed me down onto my knees. He started to feverishly jerk his cock.

I had just enough time to open my mouth and stick out my tongue before he started to shoot his load. As soon as the first little bit squirted out, I knew he wasn't aiming for my mouth. He was aiming for my face. I closed my eyes as I felt wave after wave of his cum splatter against my face.

"Fuck yes!" Marcus moaned as he continued to jerk his big cock and load after load squirted out

His cum landed on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my mouth, and some dripped on to my breasts. I grabbed my breasts, holding them up to catch any that dripped off my face.

"Mmmmm!" It was my turn to moan.

"You like that, don't you?" Marcus asked as he started to shake his cock over my mouth. "Having your man claim you with his cum?"

"Yes baby!" I said as I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I saw his smile and knew he loved the site of my face covered in his cum.

Remembering his comment on Friday night, I moved my head forward and wrapped my lips around his cock. I used my tongue on his head, circling it and flicking it to get every last bit of his seed. I moved my head forward tasting and cleaning my cum off the top of his shaft.

"That's a good slut! Clean your mess up!"

AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers
12