My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the base of his cock and lifted it up. I ran my tongue down his shaft. Then, as I moved back up, using my tongue to wrap around the bottom before doing the same to the top of his cock as it slowly started to go back to normal.

"Fuck yes!" Marcus moaned as he continued to stare down at me and smile.

I lifted his cock up and started to lick his ball sack. I wanted to do a good job of cleaning him up. I sucked and licked his sack before doing one last lick and suck of his cock.

"Damn that was good! You did a good job!" Marcus said as he stepped back from me. He reached down and grabbed his boxers and shorts. He started to get dressed as I stayed on my knees, disappointed he had to leave so soon.

"Next time, you will ride this!" He said as he grabbed his cock and shook it in my direction before putting it back in his boxers. "I want to suck on those tits as you ride!"

"I can't wait!" I said in truthful anticipation. I did want to ride and bounce on his cock.

"It will be soon." Marcus promised.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as I started using my fingers to wipe the cum off my breasts and face. After each swipe, I put my fingers into my mouth and sucked them, tasting his cum yet again. "Next time, you may want to park in the back. I can leave the back door unlocked for you!"

"Good girl!" He said as he walked to the front door. He slipped on his shoes and grabbed the door handle. He looked back at me and smiled before opening the door and walking out.

I knelt there for a few moments before morning myself to stand up. It took as little effort since my yoga pants were still around my knees. I took those off and head for my bedroom.

I took of my bra and threw it and my pants into the hamper. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got a quick glance of myself in the mirror.

I stopped and looked at myself. My hair was a sweaty mess and all over the place and, even though I had wiped out off most of Marcus's cum, I could still see traces of it all over my face. I looked like a woman at the end of a porno.

I had to admit, it looked hot. I looked hot. I wiped some more of his cum onto my fingers. I looked at it as I rubbed it around my fingers. I smiled and then put my finger into my mouth. I savored the taste. I wiped and tastes as much as I could salvage from my body.

I jumped into the shower and washed my body off. I regret not enjoy more of Marcus's taste. Then I remembered his comment about next time. It made me smile and turned me on. I hoped it would happen soon.

I was tempted to pull the shower head off and use the water pressure on my clit. I decided against it. I figured I would let my clit and pussy recover, so I was ready for the next time.

I sputtered around the house for the rest of the afternoon. I did some laundry and cleaning. I could help but smile for most of the day, especially when I was near the couch I was bent over earlier.

I started cooking dinner when Kevin came home. He walked in the back door by the kitchen and stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"Hey honey. Have a good day at school?" I asked. This was the first time after having Marcus that I didn't feel any shame or regret when seeing him. I guess I truly was embracing the new reality.

"It was okay, I guess." He replied. After seeing me, his eyes went to the floor. He would glance at me but never look me in the eye.

"Did something happen?" I asked when I saw he couldn't look at me. "Or are you still not feeling well?"

"I feel okay. Just tired. I haven't been sleeping all that well."

"Sorry to hear. If you want, I can pick you up some sleeping pills. Or some melatonin. That seemed to help you last time."

"That's okay, mom." I think I am just going to go lay down."

"Okay, honey. I will leave your dinner in the fridge if you get hungry later. Let me know if there is anything else I can do."

"Thanks." Kevin said and then hurried out of the room.

Strange, I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and continued cooking. After I finished eating, I went downstairs to check on Levin. His light was off, and there was no light coming from his computer. Maybe he was able to fall asleep.

I went to bed myself and watched some TV. I don't know when but fell asleep during a movie. I ended up sleeping like a rock.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt amazing. It was the best I had felt in a long time. I thought about going to the gym, but I wanted to be home in case Marcus came over.

I tried to keep busy, but the day just seemed to drag on I guess it didn't help that I was looking out the back window every few minutes. I found myself staying in the kitchen.

At first, I tried to tell myself that it was do to some baking, but I knew it was because it had the best view of the back yard. When I wasn't looking out the window, I was checking my phone.

By midafternoon, I knew he wasn't coming. School was letting out too soon and Kevin would be home to quickly for any fun to happen. I knew there wasn't a chance he would come tonight either.

When Kevin got home, I did my best to hide my disappointment. I told him I did a bunch of baking for him and hoped it would help cheer him up and make him feel better.

There were a few moments, as he stood there, where it looked like he wanted to say something. It looked like he was trying to find the words but couldn't.

I try prodding to see if I could get him to say what was bugging him, but he never did.

Eventually he went down to the basement to work on his game. I went to my room and sat on the bed. I looked at my phone again, but no new messages had arrived. I thought about messaging Marcus, but for the hundredth time I decided against it.

Marcus had said there would be a next time, but he never said when. Not messaging him while he was in class was an easy choice. Not messaging him now was harder. Now I knew he could answer me if he wanted to.

The more I sat there, the more I started to think he wanted me to message him. He wanted me to ask him to come over again. It was yet another way for him to show his control of me.

I decided it best to wait till he contacted me. I don't know why. It just seemed the best thing to do.

Not surprisingly, I didn't sleep all the well. I tossed and turned most of the night. And, yes, looked at my cell phone too often. I it was close to 1 am when I ended up masturbating. I hoped that would help me to sleep.

Thankfully, I wasn't sore from Monday's fun. I think I was getting used to Marcus's size and relentless fucking. That just made me more excited, not just from the memory of what happened but what was still to come.

After two orgasms, I was able to finally fall asleep. Thankfully, I was able to sleep straight through till the morning. I had a shower, put on a blue dress, and then made Kevin lunch for the day. I gave him a kiss goodbye before sitting at the kitchen table, trying to decide what to do for the day.

I decided to work on some of my interior design models. I knew eventually I would have to turn this from a hobby into full time work after Kevin went to college. I didn't need the money but needed something to pass the time.

When lunch time came around, I went down to the kitchen and heated up some left-over lasagna. I got about halfway done when I heard the back door open. I looked over and smiled as Marcus walked into the room.

"Miss me?" He said with his cocky smile. "Smells good. What are you having?"

"Just some left over lasagna. Would you like some?" I asked.

"Sure. Better than the grilled cheese they were serving in the cafeteria." He said as he sat down at the table.

I quickly stood up and went to the fridge. I got out the try of lasagna and got a plate down. I put some onto the plate before putting it into the microwave.

"Good day at school so far?" I asked as I waited for the microwave to finish.

"Meh. Boring as usual. Can I get something to drink?" Marcus asked.

"Of course." I said and went and got a glass out of the cupboard. "We have some milk, some Coke, juice, or so water."

"Some Coke would be good." He said.

I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. When I would look over at him, his eyes would be on some part of my body; my ass if it was in view, if not then my breasts. I blushed a little but appreciated it as well. It made me feel wanted and desired.

I filled the glass and walked over to the table and put it down by him. I also left the bottle with him as well. As I turned around, I felt a sharp sting as Marcus slapped my ass. I turned and looked down, smiling at him. I was already mentally excited about what was to come, but I was getting physically excited as well. My could feel my pussy starting to get wet and my nipples hardening under my bra.

The microwave dinged and I went over and pulled out the lasagna. I grabbed a fork from the drawer and walked back to the table. I put it down in front of Marcus and then sat down.

I sat beside him except that Marcus had angled his chair, so his side was against the table, and he faced me. I looked over at him. He was still smiling; still checking out the curves of my body. He reached up and put his hand behind my neck.

"I hope you left room for dessert." He said as he started pulling me towards him.

"Always!" I replied as I relaxed and let him keep pulling.

"Good." Marcus replied. As we came within inches of each other, instead of pulling he was starting to push down on my shoulder.

I knew what he wanted, and I knew I wanted to give it to him. I reached out and put both hands on his knees. I didn't fight against the change of direction. I went with it as I lowered myself off the chair and on to my knees.

I slid me hands up his muscular thighs and grabbed the waist band of both his shorts and boxers. I stared to pull as he gave a little hope on the chair to help free himself.

Marcus was only semi hard as I reached out and grabbed his shaft to hold his cock up. He continued to pull on my neck bringing me closer, even though I didn't need the help.

I opened my mouth and wrapped it around his head. I started to suck on it as I lowered my mouth down. Because he was only semi hard, I was able to get most of it in my mouth. I knew that would change quickly as I could feel him already hardening.

"Good girl!" Marcus said. He took his hand off the back of my neck. I heard him move the plate, grab the fork, and cut into the lasagna.

"Mmmm!" I moaned around his cock. It made me happy and excited to not just be complimented by Marcus, but to be pleasing him physically as well.

The image of what was happening popped into my mind. If anyone saw, they would have seen something so erotic. A white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock while he was eating. There would be no question as to who was in control. It definitely wasn't me.

I lifted his shaft up and used my tongue all the way down the bottom of it. I then flicked his ball sack with my tongue before sucking on it. I did this for a bit before licking my way back up his shaft and putting his head back in my mouth. I moved my head up and down and sucked him.

"That was good!" Marcus said as he scrapped the last of the lasagna off the plate. I looked up at him to see him drinking. Then he looked down at me. "Even better with you sucking my dick at the same time."

I moaned in agreement as he put both his hands on the back of my head. He started thrusting his hips up as he pulled down on my head.

"Oh yeah! Nothing like a little face fucking before the main event. And you want that, don't you?"

"Mmmmm!" I moaned in agreement. His cock was hitting the back of my throat preventing me from saying anything else.

"Good little slut!" Marcus said. "Stand up." He commanded as he took his hands off my head.

I let his cock fall from my mouth as I put my hands on his knees and stood up. Once I was standing, he stood up. He grabbed the front of my dress and ripped it open.

Just like in the shed, the buttons went flying everywhere. Except this time, I didn't mind.

As soon as my dress was open, he grabbed my bra and forced it down till my breasts popped out. His mouth was on my hard nipple an instant later. His hand moved between my legs and worked my panties to the side.

He pushed me back against the table and I climbed on to it, spread my legs for him. One second, I felt his cock against my pussy, the next he was inside. His lips never left my breast as he started to take me.

"Oh god! Yes, Marcus!" I moaned as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "I am going to run out of dresses if you keep ripping them open!" I said as my breathing started to increase.

"You should stop wearing them!" Marcus said as he took his lips off my one breast and moved to the other.

"If you tell me when you were coming, I would be ready and naked for you!" I said back smiling down at him.

"But that would run the surprise!" I said as he stood up.

He wrapped his arms around the bottom of my thighs as he started to increase his temp. I couldn't stay upright from the way he was holding me. I put my arms behind me and lay back on my elbows.

"God that is an amazing sight!" I said as I looked down at his cock entering me. It was already covered in my fluids and shinning. "I love seeing that big black cock stretching my little pussy!"

"Oh yeah! That is a hot sight to see. So is seeing those tits bounce as I pound you!" he said. Just to emphasize is point, he slammed his cock deep into me and my breasts heaved up and then down.

"Just wait!" I moaned.

"Wait for what?" Marcus asked, a small look of confusion on his face. This was the first time I had seen anything but arrogance and lust as he looked at me.

"Wait till what you promised happens!" I said. "Wait till I am riding that big cock and slamming my body down on it!"

His face grew into a large smile. "That's my little fuck slut!" Marcus said, driving his cock in again but this time pulling it all the way out.

He took a step back as he grabbed my waist and pulled me off the table. He bent down and grabbed his boxers and then grabbed my hand. He led me to the living room.

As he moved to my former husband's former recliner, I took off my dress and then my bra. I watched Marcus as he sat on the edge and then reclined as I took off my bra and panties.

I straddled the chair and Marcus. He put both of his hands behind his head, relaxing as he smiled at me. He watched as I grabbed his cock, angles it up, and slowly started to move down.

All those squats at the gym were about to come in handy as I felt his cock slid into me as I continued to move down.

"Mmmm! God, I love this magnificent cock!" I said as I took him all in.

I started to rock back and forth, getting used to riding a cock this big and long. It took a few movements before I figured out how far to move to enjoy most of it without having it come out.

Once, I knew that I started to speed up, moving forward and backward quicker.

"That's it! Ride that cock like a fucking porn star!" Marcus said as he continued to lay there and enjoy the pleasure and sight.

"You like that, baby?" I said as I smiled and ran up hands up his muscular chest. "How about this?"

I slid my hands all the way to his shoulders, then put my hands against the recliner just above his head. This caused my breasts to be right in his face. I then started to lift myself up and fall on his cock. It caused my breasts to bounce, just the way he said he wanted to see.

"That's my little slut!" Marcus moaned as his eyes locked on to my breasts.

"Suck on them, Marcus!" I begged. "Suck on my tits as I ride you amazing cock!"

Marcus took his hands out from behind his head. He grabbed one of my breasts with one hand and raised his head up. He wrapped his lips around my nipple and started to suck, bite, and flick it with his tongue.

"Oh god yes, baby! I love how you play with my tits!" I said as I tried to ride him faster without his mouth leaving my nipple.

Marcus put his other hand on my back, preventing my torso from pulling the nipple from his mouth. His other hand let go of my breast, but he continued to suck on it. With his free hand, he gave my other breast a light slap before punching and pulling on that nipple.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. I was already starting to have a small orgasm I always get from breast play. I started to bounce on his cock as hard and fast as I could causing my nipple to pop out of Marcus's mouth.

"That's it!" Marcus said as he reached around and grabbed my ass. "Fuck my cock like the dirty, white, whore you are!"

"I AM YOUR DIRTY, WHITE, WHORE!" I screamed as I started to cum. "I'M CUMMING LIKE A WHORE!"

Marcus let me keep going at my own pace, slamming down on him until my legs started to shack and I barely had the strength to keep going. I collapsed onto him, but then he started.

Marcus kept his hands on my ass but started to thrust up into me. I could feel his balls slap my ass as he drove up.

"FUCK!" I screamed. "DON'T STOP! STICK YOUR FINGERS IN MY ASS! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

"I have made you into a fine slut!" Marcus laughed as he moved his hands. He spread my ass and slide a finger in. "You love it when I play with your ass now, don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I moaned.

"How about this?" He asked.

I felt more pressure on ass hole. I realized he was sliding a second finger in. He was stretching it out more. It felt amazing!

"OH, FUCK YES BABY! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" I screamed so loud.

I was so close, so soon after the last one. I want it. I want to cum again! I wanted to keep cumming.

"FUCK MY PUSSY!"

I had to put my one hand on the back of the recliner. I grabbed Marcus's head with the other and pulled him to my breast. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked it hard.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY!" I yelled as I felt his cock start to tighten. I knew he was going to cum soon.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I heard a horrifying voice yell.

"KEVIN!" I shrieked and turned to see Kevin standing in the entrance to the kitchen.

He looked as white as a ghost as he stood there motionless, staring at me, the bottom of his mouth hung open in shock. I had stopped moving and tried to cover myself. Marcus did not stop. He continues to thrust up into me at a rapid pace.

"Hey ya scrawny little shit!" Marcus said. "Good news. Your mom is getting ready for her anal exam. But first." He grunted and slammed up into me. "First I am gonna cum in her wet cunt!"

To my horror, I felt his cock spasm as he began to shoot his load into me. I tried to move, to get off Marcus but with his firm grip on and in my ass, it was impossible. Then I realized, with that movement, it must have looked like I was still riding Marcus.

Kevin turned and ran. I heard the kitchen door slam open and then closed.

"Hottest moment ever!" Marcus said.

12