My Son's Dominant Boyfriend

Story Info
Dad submits to his son's boyfriend.
5.5k words
4.4
76.8k
153

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers

Hi everyone! This is my first story so I'd love some constructive feedback! I plan to turn this into a series, so it starts a bit slow. Thanks for reading!

Lex

------

"It's very nice to finally meet you." I said, shaking the hand of my son's boyfriend. "My son's been talking my ear off about how great you are." My son blushed, standing beside his lover, a foot taller than his skinner boyfriend. He was home for summer break and had brought his boyfriend home for me to meet. I hadn't seen him since he left for college the year before, and was ecstatic to finally have him back.

Paul was my pride and joy. He was the son I could ask for. He was the captain of his highschool football team and the greatest his school had ever seen. A recruiter spotted him and offered him a full scholarship to a college an hour away from home. Not that he needed it, he was just as smart and would have found another way in life.

While a lesser man would have been ashamed for having a gay son, I was not. When Paul came out to me, I asked him if he was still the man I had raised him to be, with all the values I painstakingly drilled into him. He told me he was, and I believed him. He was a man's man. He was masculine and muscular and didn't take anyone's shit, from myself occasionally. So what if he liked boys? I might not understand everything about it, but it made me proud that he was brave enough to tell me.

His mom always dealt with the emotional stuff with our kids. I was never any good at it. Maybe I was too much of a man in a typical sense for my own good. After his mom died, he didn't really get the same level of emotional support from me, but I was thrilled at how he turned out. His coming out was a bit of a relief to me, that I hadn't fucked it all up, that we were close enough for him to talk to me about this kind of stuff. After all, isn't this the same as talking about pussy with my other son? It was the same relationship thing after all, maybe just in a different language that I didn't speak.

"Same, Mr. Nelson." Ethan replied, giving me a firmer shake than I would have expected from a guy his size. He was a cute kid, and from what I saw, he looked like the 'girl' of the relationship. Paul chastised me about it before, saying how both men are men and none of them were the 'girl', but it was the only way I could wrap my head around all this. If he took it up the ass, he was the girl, plain and simple.

"Please, call me Michael." I beamed, trying to make him feel at home. Around two buff guys, I'd assume he would be uncomfortable, so I was trying hard to make him feel part of the family.

"Will do, Michael." He responded with a grin. Clearly my efforts were working.

"Now, why don't you make yourself at home and I'll give you a hand with your bags. Come on Paul, unless college life had made you weak?" I teased, wrapping my arms around my son. Ethan nodded as we made our way outside. Judging from his size, Paul's boyfriend wouldn't be much help, and would have only gotten in our way. Plus, I wanted a chance to catch up with my son.

"Bet I could carry more bags than you, old man." He jerked back, laughing with me, just like old times.

"How've you been, son?" I asked, reaching into the trunk of his car to grab their luggage.

"I've been good, dad." He smiled. "I just wanted to say thanks for letting me bring Ethan home, and for being so understanding."

"Hey, don't get soft on me now!" I chuckled, not wanting to get into anything serious without a drink. "Of course, he's welcome here. You're my son. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. I love you."

"Now who's getting soft?" He joked, pulling the last of his stuff out of the car. "I love you too." He added with a smile.

Getting everything took a few trips from the car to the house. They sure brought a lot of stuff for just two guys, no doubt most of this stuff belonged to Ethan. Paul was a simpler guy, who only believed in the essentials, like his old man. We were a sweaty mess, labouring under the afternoon heat. When we returned, Ethan was sitting on the couch, absorbing his surroundings. In a way, I was glad that my son was the 'man' in the relationship. That he was the one sweating it out in the sun, and not sitting indoors with the AC on.

"Now, how bout we hit the pool?" I asked, wanting to cool down from the heat. "Meet you in the back in ten minutes? I'll get the beers." I tilted my frame towards Ethan too, implying that my invitation extended to him as well.

"Sure, Michael!" He responded happily, almost happy that he was included. "Let's get changed, babe." He ran, dragging Paul to his room to get ready together.

I smiled as I watched their love for each other. Ethan reminded me of my wife, Helen. She too, was energetic and always ready to have fun. I was already starting to like this kid. I returned to my own room to change into my black pair of board shorts. I opted not to wear a top, instead going in shirtless. I observed myself in the mirror and smiled. Helen and I were madly in love and had Paul when we were young. I was now in my mid forties, and still looked great. I packed muscles and was stocky. I wasn't as cut as my son but I still had it. Hair was sprinkled across my large pecs, with a thick trail dusted down my stomach, with just a hint of abs hidden under a thin layer of fat. I still looked good. Maybe one of these days I could go on a double date with my son and his lover.

I headed out with a pack of beer and was the first one out. They were taking a while, likely having a quickie before coming out. I smiled to myself as I thought of how lucky Paul was, probably receiving a quick blow job as a thank you for carrying the bags in. I grab a beer and lay on a deck chair, absorbing the weather as I take a sip.

I had finished a few beers before they joined me. Ethan was the first one out, wearing board shorts similar to mine. His ass looked great, and if he were a girl, I would have made a move. Though, he would look better in a speedo or something more revealing, more feminine.

As if reading my thoughts, my son walked out wearing just that- a bright, baby blue speedo. He said nothing as he grabbed two beers and handed one to Ethan. I took the opportunity to look at him. Gone was his body hair. I had seen Paul nude in the gym locker rooms before. I knew that his chest was just as hairy as mine. He was an early bloomer, and had developed his fur early. But here he was, smooth as a baby from the chin down. I looked further down and noticed that his cock was likely hairless too! But what kind of speedo was he wearing? It seemed solid at parts.

I must have stared too long, as Paul blushed a deep crimson. He quickly jumped into the pool, no doubt to hide from me.

I was always proud of my hair, and assumed Paul would be too. After all, it was a sign of a man, used to differentiate men, boys and women. I decided to let it slide, concluding it was just some gay shit they both did that I was too straight to understand. I pushed the idea aside as Ethan walked towards me.

"Hey Eth. Grab a seat." I called out, taking a sip.

"Hey Michael." He grinned as he plopped on the deck beside mine. We sat in silence, watching Paul as he swam a few laps. He was still in great shape, and it was evident with every powerful stroke he made in the water.

"Your son's a great guy." Ethan finally spoke, breaking the quietness. "I really like him. I promise I'll be good to him, you'll see." I sat in silence, absorbing his words.

"I'm sure I will." I replied, not knowing what else to say. I recognised these words. They were the same ones that came out of my lips when I promised Helen's dad that I would take care of her. Why was Ethan having this talk with me? Maybe both Paul and Ethan had to promise the other's parents that they'd both take care of each other. I hope so. I was sure that was so, until Paul waved Ethan over, snapping me out of my thoughts. Then I noticed how hairy Ethan's legs were compared to my son's.

I sat there, confused, as I saw Ethan jump into the pool, both of them embracing each other in the water.

I pushed those thoughts away, concluding I was likely drunk and overthinking things. We had fun, grilling some steaks and just talking about school. They told me how they met, in the library, where Ethan approached Paul and talked about how he had been to a few of his games, before asking him out. It was cute, Ethan gushing over how hot Paul was. I got to know Paul a lot better as well. He was orphaned at a young age and adopted by two gay dads. They were just ecstatic when they realised Ethan was gay too. He was a good kid, and when Paul and I had a moment, I told him he picked a good one. Paul smiled.

"He picked me, dad."

Before the night was over, I was a drunk mess. I really bonded with both of them, and drank more than I could handle. Paul had to help me to my room. I woke up a couple of hours later, my mouth dryer than my sex life had been recently. I stumbled to the kitchen for a glass of water. On the way back, I heard something coming from my sons' room. Loud thudding. These kids... I chuckled to myself. I was about to leave and let them at it, when a loud feminine moan shrieked from the door.

"Yes! Fuck me harder!" The stifled moans got louder. My son was clearly a beast in the sheets! Just as I was amazing in bed with the women, my son clearly inherited my stallion genes, giving it hard to his boyfriend. Or so I thought.

"Louder, bitch. I want your dad to hear how his proud son is nothing but a trembling whore for my big dick. I want him to know how one man's dick turns his son from a Paul to a Pauline."

My son was the girl in the relationship.

And he was letting Ethan degrade him like that.

"Yes... put me in my place, daddy. I don't care if he knows how much of a faggot his son is when he's around your hard dick. I just need your cum in my hole."

A loud slap of skin echoed through the house.

"Your what?"

"Sorry, daddy. I need your cum in my pussy."

"Good girl."

The conversation stopped, as the bed continued to shake, creating that loud thudding sound once again. I was glued to the floor, shocked to my very core. Every belief I had about my son was shattered. The proud boy I had raised- my masculine, no nonsense boy, was debasing himself for a guy not half his weight. Paul could easily break him, but he's submitting to him. Was he being blackmailed? He seemed to be enjoying himself, so I doubted that was the case. A million thoughts raced through my head, long enough for them to reach their climax.

"I'm cumming, cumslut." Ethan announced, his moans roaring through the house, contrasting Paul's feminine whimpers. He was defiling my son, and he was thanking him for it. The moans dragged on a while, before finally settling into shorter, softer afterglows.

"Go get your pussy plug, princess. I want my load to still be in there when you're eating breakfast with Thomas." He continued, saying my name with what appears to be aggression.

"Ohh." Paul moaned softly as the plug went in. "Thank you for feeding and plugging me, daddy."

"Good girl, Pauline. Come here, clean your faggot slime off my dick." He said softer now. Curious, I stepped closer and pressed my ear against the door as subtly as I could. There was a pause and a soft chuckle before they continued.

"I was feeling nostalgic, talking to Thomas about how we met." He started as I heard soft slurping sounds.

"You were such an easy fuck. I had you putting out on the first date. Remember how you spread your pussy for me and begged me to fuck it? If I didn't know better, I would've thought everyone on the football team had a go with the team's cumslut."

"Wouldn't that be a scene? Captain cumslut presents her pretty pussy to the football team. It's not too late for me to pass your ass around to some of them. I bet some of their girlfriends aren't putting out. Would that embarrass you? If I let the team run a gangbang on that pink pussy?"

"If you want me to, I will."

Another slap.

"Did I say you can take your lips off my dick? Stupid whore."

"Sorry, daddy."

"Thank god, you're pretty and buff. Dumb bitches like you need your looks to fuck your way to the top, huh. I bet you slept with that recruiter to get your bimbo scholarship. Anyways, I'm not like that. I don't share my bitches."

Bitches? As in plural?

"My dick's clean now. Stop making out with it."

I heard a loud popping sound before the conversation continued.

"As long as I'm top bitch, I don't mind being in your personal brothel. I'm just happy for the chance to get a ride on that big, alpha dick."

"It's not like you get a choice if I wet my dick in another pussy, but good girl."

I was going to ignore this, but I clearly needed to have a conversation with my son tomorrow. I turned to leave once more, and hear Ethan utter the words that would mark the start of my downfall.

"I can't wait to fuck your dad and add him to my slutlist."

I ran back to my room, careful not to get caught now that they were finished with their debauchery acts. I couldn't believe my ears. My son, who I've been proud of my whole life, who'd beat any homophobe up, was willingly submitting to a man not half his size. Not only that, he was planning on seducing me. I chuckled to myself, laughing off the absurdity of what'd just happen. Whatever two consenting adults got up to in the privacy of their bedroom was no one else's business but their own. Plus, I was straight as a blade, and everyone knew that.

But why was my cock the hardest it had ever been?

***

I awoke the next morning with the sheets matted against my body from sweat. My head was pounding from the drinks I had last night. Clearly my drinking game wasn't as good as it used to be. I pushed the sheets away and sat at the edge of the bed, my dick still engorged from last night's ordeal.

I didn't know what to make of what happened. My son was another man's bitch. How does a father accept that? More than that- my dick was harder than it had ever been, even on my raunchiest night with my wife, and we were a pair of kinky bastards. It must have been the beer. I was drunk out of my mind. Plus, I hadn't gotten any pussy in a while. What single straight man wouldn't get boned up to the sound of sex? If anything, it made me extra straight for getting turned on by feminine moans, albeit my son's. And his gay lover.

I shuddered. I needed a cup of coffee to push this out of my head. I wore my night robe and covered myself. I definitely didn't need to be walking around with my underwear tented in front of them. I followed the scent of bacon all the way to the kitchen.

"Morning, dad!" My son cheered, glancing around his shoulder before quickly returning to the task at hand, not wanting to burn his food. He was humming, clearly cheerful from the night before. I grunted a 'morning' back. My head was still throbbing.

"Looks like you couldn't keep up, old man. Coffee's on the pot and breakfast is almost done." He replied, sensing from my rough reply that I was in hell. "Unless you need my help again, just like last night when you couldn't even stand on your own."

"Very funny, Paul." I mumbled, grabbing a seat and pouring myself a cup. I stared at my son, gleefully cooking. I fiddled with my cup, lost for words. I was wrecking my brain, thinking of how I could bring last night up.

"Listen, Paul. I need to talk to you." I broke the silence, finally satisfied with what I had come up with.

"What's up, dad?" He asked innocently, bringing the plates over. He sat across from me, and I studied his face. He was happy, does it really matter what he got up to if he's happy? Maybe I should just check if he knew what he was doing.

"I just wanted to ask"- I started, as Ethan walks in and sits at the head of the table. I always left that seat empty as a courtesy to Paul. I wanted Paul to know I respected him as a man and that I wasn't here to boss him around. The bold action caught me off guard, and caught the words in my throat. I stared at Ethan with what appeared to be a smirk, before shaking my head to break the stare.

"You know what? Nevermind." I resigned, not wanting to have this conversation with him here.

We ate, small talking about anything that came up, like what their plans were for the summer. Paul and Ethan mostly talked. I was too preoccupied in my thoughts. I zoned in and out of the conversation, adding in a few words every now and then, but mostly left alone. They knew I was still nursing my hangover.

"Could you pass me the coffee pot, daddy?" My son asked. My son stopped calling me daddy ever since he was a little boy. I instinctively reached out for the pot, but it was snatched by Ethan. I looked up in shock as he refilled my son's cup. I glanced over at Paul, who was blushing in embarrassment, realising he called Ethan his daddy in front of his actual father. Ethan, on the other hand, was chuckling, finding this chaos amusing.

We had the rest of the breakfast in silence. No one knew what to say after that incident. My son and I avoided eye contact, while Ethan wore that shit eating grin.

"I'm going to the store." My son announced, standing up abruptly. He wanted to escape the uncomfortable silence, and I didn't blame him for it.

"I'll come with." Ethan smiled back.

"No, don't worry. I'll just be waiting around, it wouldn't be fun." He said, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. "Why don't the both of you spend the day together? Get to know each other, show Ethan around town?"

I was still uncomfortable with Ethan's dirty talk about having sex with me, even if it was just that- dirty talk. I did not want to spend the entire day with him. I opened my mouth to object, but Ethan had other ideas.

"That sounds like fun!" He said, turning to me with that grin plastered on his face again. I couldn't possibly say no now. I couldn't explain why, and I didn't want to seem like I wasn't as welcoming with my son's boyfriend as I was with my other son's girlfriend. I reluctantly agreed.

"Okay with me." I replied, feinting my enthusiasm. I wasn't fooling either of them, but Paul was desperate enough to leave that he didn't question it.

"Great, see you!" He shouted, sprinting away. At the speed he took off, I could practically see cartoon dust clouds from his run away. I turned back to Ethan, who was still staring at me. I felt small at that moment, like a chick being approached by a guy at a bar.

"What do you want to do?" I croaked, sounding more intimidated than I hoped it'd be.

"I want to get to know you better, Thomas." He perked, shifting closer to me.

"How 'bout some TV?" I laughed uncomfortably, unsure if he was hitting on me.

"Sure, why don't you get the dishes cleaned up and I'll find something we can watch." He basically ordered, walking to the TV room with his coffee before I could reply. I took our plates and rinsed them off. Ethan had just walked in for breakfast. He didn't cook or clean, or even offer to. I knew he was the guest and everything, but it reminded me of the routine I had with Helen. She would cook breakfast and do the dishes, and I would just walk in when the meal was ready and leave when I was full. We were traditional like that. We were his housewives in that situation.

I laughed it off. I was clearly not as progressive as I thought I was and was probably just weirded out by the gay sex. Plus, Helen had called me daddy when we were feeling frisky. I should make an effort to get to know the kid.

I walked out to the TV room to see Ethan on the easy chair, my chair. I reminded myself to be friendly, and walked over.

"What are we watching?" I asked, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Animal Planet." He grunted, over his shoulder.

"Ohh, cool." I lied. "Wouldn't have been my first choice, but it's interesting."

lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers
12