My Son's Dominant Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it." He ended the conversation, and with that, the possibility of changing the channel. We watched the program for a bit, my eyes not on the TV, but observing him. He sat reclined, looking comfortable as he lazily watched the show. He suddenly glanced over at me, and I turned my head quickly back to the TV, not wanting to be caught staring at him. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him smile.

"Do you know why I like Animal Planet?" He asked, lowering the volume for the conversation. "We think we're so advanced as humans, but really, we're just animals who learnt to hide our natural instincts. It reflects our lives."

Poetic. I rolled my eyes, focusing on the program instead.

Lions are social cats. A lion's pride consists of one male and many females. There can only be one dominant male in the pack. The females hunt and bring food back to the male. They carry his cubs and nurse them. The male lion's only job is to fight other males, protect his pact, and impregnate his females.

"In order words, they're part of his brothel, and he's their alpha." He announced, looking at me.

I gulped, laughing it off. He was joking. I hope he was joking. But his eyes never left me. Instead, they got more intense, and I felt like that chick at the bar again.

"I know you were listening to us last night."

"W-what?"

"Don't play dumb. You clearly can't hold your alcohol anymore, cause when you thumped your head pretty loudly when you pressed your head against the door."

"I-, uh."

"Don't worry, Paul doesn't know. But I know you heard me say I want to fuck you."

"Listen." I said, finally gathering the confidence to pause him. I shifted in my seat to turn my body to face him. "What you and your son do in the bedroom is none of my bus-"

"Let's not pretend." He cut me off, tired of my reply. "I know you're curious why your macho son is submitting to me."

I stared at him, dumbfounded with a quizzical look on my face. He took my expression as curiosity, and smirked. He stood and with a quick tug of his shorts, he revealed his raging hard cock.

I tried to look away, but my eyes wouldn't budge. His cock was an average size, mine was larger. His balls were of a decent size too, but there wasn't anything spectacular about it. I wanted to laugh it off, because it was obviously a joke. This wasn't a cock that turned men gay, this was a regular dick, on a nerdy boy with no muscles. His penis was average, which made my unmoving eyes a greater mystery. Why couldn't I look away?

My stare bolded him. Ethan shrugged his shorts off completely and walked towards where I sat, until this penis was inches from my face. It was slowly hardening under my breath, and when I breathed in, I smelled his musk. It took every ounce of self-control to not put his hardening member in my mouth then.

Ethan must have sensed my inner conflict. "Your son is a lot like you. You're both masculine men who are used to control. But Paul knows how good it feels to surrender. It's blissful to release all that internal expectations of yourself and give in to an alpha like me." He purred softly, wagging his now hardened manhood in my face. He brushed it against my cheek and it left a trail of pre-cum.

I wasn't gay. But at that moment, it didn't matter. My sexuality, which was so clearly defined in the past, didn't even cross my mind. I needed to suck the cock of my son's boyfriend. His demands of my surrender aroused me, and my dick was straining against the fabric of my own shorts. I haven't been this hard since Helen. No- I have never been this hard in my life.

With that thought, I plunged forward and welcomed his dick into my mouth. Ethan moans roared triumphantly.

"Yes! Give me that tight warm mouth. You'll see how good it feels to surrender to me." He groaned as I bobbed my head on his member. When I pushed my mouth to the base, his pubes tickled my nose, his musk invading my nose. It was intoxicating. His head pressed against the back of my throat, and I gagged instinctively, pulling out.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to my size. In both of your holes." He teased as he smeared the saliva on his cock against my lips, like a woman putting on her lipstick. I nodded in agreement, not realising what I was promising at that moment. I just needed him back in my mouth.

"Here, lick my head in a circular motion, yes like that. Now focus on the underside." He commanded, teaching me how he liked his blowjobs. "You're a natural cocksucker." The word cocksucker flinched me. Was that what I was now? I was sucking his cock, so I guess I was. But only literally, I was still straight. But I was still hard, and knew I was only lying to myself. His encouraging moans further aroused me, and being called a natural only made me want to suck him harder. I felt the need to give him as much pleasure as I knew how.

I thought about the techniques Helen used on me, and replicated them. I took more of Ethan in my mouth and hummed, resulting in a small spurt of pre-cum. It was the first time I had ever tried a man's cum. I never dared to try my own, thinking it was too gay. Helen and I were adventurous, but even then, I wouldn't have kissed her until she rinsed her mouth out. But now that I've had a taste, I wanted more. I couldn't wait for Ethan to cum for a larger mouthful.

My efforts paid off. Ethan was breathing harder, nearing his limit.

"You're good, bitch. Maybe I can get both you and Paul to suck on my dick at the same time. He could teach you some techniques. Would you like that?" He panted, pushing my forehead with his palm. He left my lips with a loud sucking pop and I nodded furiously, wanting his dick back in my mouth so not to miss his cum.

"That's what I thought. I own you both. The Nelson fags. My personal brothel. Get ready, I'm going to take over and I'm not going to be gentle." He said as he forcefully shoved his cock back into my mouth and started pumping. My throat was on fire and my eyes started to water. I gagged with every thrust, but I held still. I was desperate to please him and didn't care that it was at my own expense.

Finally reaching his climax, he pulled out once more and started jerking furiously.

"Open up, cumbucket." He announced. I did as told and stuck my tongue out. I didn't know what came over me, but I craved his humiliation. I decided to surrender to his degradation, too aroused to care. I had been silent this entire encounter, so I knew my words surprised him.

"Please paint my face and claim me as your faggot."

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, aroused at my defeat. He shot pulse after pulse of cum on my face. The first one struck my eye, and I shut them instinctively. With them closed, I could only guess where they landed. It felt like a few landed on my cheek and forehead, with the last one finally landing on my tongue. It was delicious. I wanted to swallow it immediately, but Ethan must have read my mind as he told me to wait.

I was confused and was desperate to ingest the load before it dripped off my tongue. I opened my other eye that wasn't covered with his semen, and saw him take a photo of my perverted state with his phone. Me, a muscled, no-nonsense man who was well respected in my community, on his knees with an unmistakable large splatter of cum on my face and tongue out.

"Wait!" I gasped. The cum on my tongue dropped onto the floor, and we both looked as it stained the floor. I cursed myself for letting it fall. He only smirked as he continued taking photos of me on my knees.

"I'll make you a deal, I'll scoop the rest of my cum on your face into your mouth, and you let me record you doing it."

"Deal." I blurted, agreeing to more evidence of my faggotry. He started his recording and pushed the surprisingly large amount of batter into my greedy mouth. The degradation aroused me further, and I reached to adjust my bulge. The adjustment made me realise I had come without touching myself, only from his constant beratement.

"Don't forget that spot on the floor, cumslut. You wouldn't want a drop to go to waste, right?" He taunted, shoving his camera closer to my face. Was I really going to lick his ejaculation off the floor? I was.

"No, I don't." I said weakly, feeling defeated as I looked up from my knees.

"Don't look at me, look at the camera. It's a big moment, it's your first time sucking dick." He laughed as I averted my gaze to the camera. "Before you lick my cum, ask me."

I swallowed hard and thought back to what my son sounded like the night before.

"May I please lick your cum off the floor, daddy?"

He smiled.

"Good girl."

Ethan finally put his phone down and sat again, putting his feet up on the table. His display of his confidence made me realise our places in this house now. For as long as he was here, he was the man of the house. He was the male of his pride, Paul and I were his lionesses.

"Go get me a beer." He remarked. He didn't need to demand anything from me, he knew what he wanted was his. I rose to get him his beer.

"One more thing- I like my bitches smooth, so I want you shaved from the neck down. Get my beer and get to shaving, slut."

I stood conflicted. I remembered how smooth Paul was yesterday. Hair was the mark of a man. I was proud of my fur. But after what happened, I knew I wasn't a man anymore. He was.

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl, Michelle. Good girl."

12