All Comments on 'My Son's Frat Orgy'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

loved it not really believeable, but who cares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story, but

Good story, but would have been better without the interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice fantasy story.

The other commenter was right, leave out the racial tones, enjoy the interaction, and action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Silly & Unbelievable

Not your best effort by a mile. In fact this was totally unbelievably bad. You are in danger of boring the readers now. Read one of your stories and you have read them all, as you know what is coming next. Still every one else likes them, so it must be me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not good

not a good story. mothers act like a slut is not necessary. mom shouldnt act like that. we all fantasized our mother should look like a sex symble like kim basinger, nancy allen etc. but not as a slut. my mom(47) once offer me if i got first class in my final exam she will give me a presentation something defferent. and when the time came she presented me her gift that is we swim together in our village pond, she wore a navy blue bikini and first time i saw her hourglass body. what a body of her! we play a swimimg contest and i lost to her everytime. after swimming she offer me a submission wrestling match and we wrastle together in our house living room, but i lost there too. she pinned me couple of time with a grapevine press. she is advance than me in every way, i was embaress and disappionted to lost but she hug me and convince me to calm.

but that was the best gift i ever have, i saw my mothers gorgeous hourglass body.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
A Little Different

Of course I have not yet read all of your entries, but this one was certainly different from the ones I have read. I am not usually a fan of mother turns into a slut and fucks everybody stories, but at least you did a few things right with this one.

First, you had her leave the father rather than just being a slut on the sly. Second, you gave her a reason to leave her husband, his severe inattention, rather than just the fact that her son had a bigger dick and more stamina. Last, even though the mother turned into a slut, the son was one as well and was all right with it. And, their overriding feelings were still for each other.

Certainly this was not a romantic love story like others I have read, but it was an OK change of pace. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mother son college

That is an absolutely HOT HOT story. In college I knew a fellow who not only was scewing his mom, but his sister too, I know because I married his slutty sister.

joep01joep01about 12 years ago
Another great one Ahab...

Completely unbelievable, but hot as hell...seems that they also taught the kids to leave the women satisfied...something that youngsters never know. LOL I only wish I had something a fraction close to that when I went to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot af

that was a hot and great story

simple plot with lots of moments of ecstasy

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sharing's not always a good thing.

As soon as any one of your loving sons starts passing the Mommy around to his pals like a half-smoked joint, you loose the whole reality aspect of that original special relationship. It's especially awful if it happens right after a first-time mom/son coupling.

Sure, an established couple may naturally decide to move into swinging or sharing, but, this one was more like a straightforward swinger story with an aftermarket incest feature tacked on like a plastic roof rack. Then, we need to buy that it was "meant to be" that way all along and they all lived happy ever after, just loving and triple dipping into one guy's mom while all getting top grades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I guess that with some sons

maybe lots of them, there's just something perversely exciting about their mom spreading her thighs for any hard young cock that comes along. Mom's been so prim and proper all your life, you get a grim satisfaction out of seeing her knocked off her pedestal. Especially if you get to watch, as that hairy hole between her legs, the hole you came out of, gets pumped full of warm young semen from every Sean, Kevin, Bill, and Josh. The guys joke and banter with dirty talk as they wait their turn, tease you about your "mommy" and her wide-open "fuckhole," her "fat gash," her "tight twat." "Hey, pal," they say to you, "your damn birth canal feels real good to my big cock. Just watch, kid, while I blow my balls up where you used to be a little baby!" Lots of fun all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing....

Great story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Comical. She took 14 1/2 inches. Really???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories but you really lost the plot her taking a 14.5" cock.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

House Mother takes on a whole different connotation. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous