All Comments on 'My Son's Friend - The Artist'

by KamiWilliams

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeff7 months ago

Really good first story, but I still can't get passed the fact her son's name is Emmy! Isn't that a girl's name?

Amiable69Amiable697 months ago

A great story and very well written. I am a bit jealous though of Kami getting all that dick! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another IR story filled with tropes and cliche. Nothing new or interesting. I'll give it a 2 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The intro on the Interracial Love contents page indicated a first-person account from the female perspective. Disappointed that it was third-person. First-person would have tipped the scales to a five. Always hotter when the prim and proper looking white MILF describes her own seduction and feelings as she's being blacked for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good, hot story. Just as I tuned 50, I could still pass for being much younger, maybe it was because of an amicable divorce or free of societal expectations or I was just plain happier. I was a little pickier with my selection of men, read that as no older than me, good looking and in shape. The highlight to date was this ex-college black basketball player, it seemed like robbing the cradle but he sure could fuck. He wasn't my first black man through it was eye opening, he's good for the occasional late night knock on my door.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is really fucking good. Can't wait to read more from you.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Omg so obsessed with Kami and Jerrel, need a Part 2 asap. I know that OnlyFans line is definitely going to pay off sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it. Hope to see more. Maybe Jarrell could make an OF page for Kami. Make her hotter by getting her to work out and get her haircut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

loved it. looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not gonna lie - loved it. I would PAY to see Kami get fucked in the ass by this man. Please, keep up the good work.

discreetguypediscreetguype5 months ago

Wow! Well paced story it had all the right elements and gre to a perfect climax! Well done

GrampartoGramparto5 months ago

Keep it coming please...

GrampartoGramparto4 months ago

Please continue the series... 🙏🙏🙏

nightdragon1nightdragon12 months ago

How did this shit get in the black woman white man category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous