My Son's Girlfriend

Story Info
A middle aged man becomes obsessed with his son's girlfriend.
8k words
4.56
179.2k
225
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they first started going out I didn't give much thought to my son's girlfriend. Before he dated her, he seemed to be with a new girl every other week so I had never bothered to get to know any of them well. Then I noticed the same one over at the house several weeks in a row and by the time I realized she was going to become a somewhat permanent fixture in our house for the immediate future it was a little late to formerly introduce myself. I figured she'd eventually disappear like the rest so I was content to leave it at that.

She was pretty enough, a fact that as a widower I didn't fail to notice, and she was always polite when she was over but for several months I never knew what kind of personality she had. She was often over when I got home from work but usually left soon after. I assumed they were having sex but they were good enough not to do it when I was home. Both of them were eighteen so I didn't worry about having to deal with her angry parents even though they were both in their senior year of high school.

Then one night I came home and didn't receive the usual welcome home greeting. I was about to call out to my son when I heard a female groan come from upstairs. I'm not sure why I did it, maybe because I hadn't had sex in a couple of months, but I crept upstairs and put my ear to my son's door. The unmistakable sounds of sex met my ear and my cock got hard in my pants. I slowly and quietly cracked the door open.

She was riding on top of him with her great looking ass rising and falling in front of me. My cock stiffened even more and I tried to quiet its silent rage by squeezing it through my pants. The smooth skin on her back looked so inviting my hands itched to touch it. I hadn't had a woman ride me with the passion she rode him since I was a much younger man.

My son said something I couldn't understand and she quickly hopped off his lap and swallowed his cock. The way she choked and drooled on his cock made my own strain in my pants. I didn't wait for them to finish but closed the door quietly and then made my way to my own room to jack off imagining it was my cock she was slobbering over.

I became a little obsessed with her after that. The one good thing that came from my obsession was that I got to know her a lot better. She was a very intelligent young woman and I started kidding her about hanging out with my good-for-nothing son. My son was in actuality a really good kid but compared to her he was average. I started inviting her to stay for dinner and asked her about her schoolwork more than I asked my son.

I would try not to stare at her but it was difficult. Her breasts were large but without a bit of sag in her youth, her waist was nice and tight, and her ass...! Her ass was magnificent, like two perfect round globes sitting on top of two silky thighs. I often found myself standing there staring at her backside when neither of them was paying attention. I realized it was inappropriate to lust after my son's girlfriend but at the same time knew that if I ever got the chance I'd be between her smooth thighs in a heartbeat.

Both of them were planning on going to college but different ones. My son, Danny, got a scholarship to UCLA but his girlfriend, Jessica, was going to Boston College. I hadn't pried into their future relationship plans but I knew even if they tried it wouldn't last that long of a distance.

I let Danny throw a party at our house for graduation. We have a pool and a hot tub and the weather is always warm in June so our house seemed like the perfect venue. I had calls from several parents wanting to make sure I would be there to make sure it didn't get too wild. I assured them I would be; there was no way I was going to miss out on a bunch of eighteen year old girls in bikinis but I didn't mention that. I let Danny and Jessica plan the whole thing but I did make a store run for them after they gave me a list.

Their graduation ceremony was beautiful. I sat next to Jessica's parents; I had gotten to know them quite well also. They thanked me for agreeing to host the party and made a half-hearted attempt to chaperone with me but I assured them I'd be okay keeping an eye on the kids by myself. The kids took off for home before I did and by the time I arrived there were already several new graduates out back in the pool.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I entered my kitchen. Jessica was in there alone preparing a vegetable tray and wearing a bikini. It wasn't a particularly skimpy one but it was the closest I'd come to seeing her nude since that fateful night earlier in the year. I'm not sure how long I just stood there staring at her perfect ass in her tightly clinging bikini bottoms but I didn't move until she turned around.

"Daddy!" she cried startled. She had started calling me daddy when I had started taking an interest in her. "You startled me. I didn't hear you come in." I barely heard what she said; I was too distracted by her tits bouncing suggestively in her bikini top.

"I'm sorry, Jess," I said apologetically. "I wasn't trying to be quiet. I thought I made plenty of noise."

"Well, I heard you come in the house," she amended, "but I didn't hear you come in the kitchen. I guess I assumed you would head upstairs to change," she said getting more food out of the fridge.

"Changed?" I asked confused.

"Yeah," she said. "You know, into a swimsuit. You are joining us outside aren't you, Daddy?"

"I hadn't given it much thought," I confessed. "I really just planned on sitting in here, drinking beer, and watching TV."

"No, Daddy," she said slapping her hand down on the counter. "This is one of the last nights you get to spend time with Danny and me before we head off to college. And who knows what will happen after that. I want you to come outside and swim with us."

She had never taken that tone with me but I had seen her take it with Danny and knew that arguing with her would be futile. Besides, now that I was looking at her in her bikini I wanted to see more so I nodded my head. "All right, all right, I'll join you outside."

I guess my eyes lingered on her chest a little too long though because she looked down at it too. "Did I spill dip or something?" she asked.

"Ah, no," I said.

Her face turned red and she looked up at me quickly, "Men are all the same, even you older ones," she said punching me playfully in the arm. She didn't run or turn away though and since she wasn't angry I decided I was still going to look. I openly ogled her breasts for several minutes and she just stood there letting me have a good look. Her face continued to grow redder and her breathing increased and I realized she wasn't blushing from embarrassment but from excitement.

"Where's the food babe?" my son loudly interrupted as he barged into the kitchen carelessly dripping water from the pool.

"Right here," Jessica said recovering quickly and picking him the tray. "Hurry up and change, Daddy," she called out as she headed out the sliding door with Danny.

My eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away until she disappeared from view. I went upstairs with my cock tenting the front of my pants. Luckily I was the only one in the house so no one saw but I was worried about being outside with not only Jessica to look at but several other hot young women as well. I decided not to take care of my problem; I liked being hard and I wanted to torture myself a bit. I changed into my swimming trunks and headed outside to the pool.

Danny was swimming and horsing around with some of his buddies while Jessica was walking around talking with different groups of her friends. When she saw me she ran over to me with her boobs bouncing with every step. I groaned in frustration as my cock lurched in my swimmers hoping that it wasn't too noticeable. "Daddy!" she squealed delightedly. She grabbed my arm and steered me toward one of our poolside chairs. "I made sure this was saved for you," she said. "I told anyone that tried to sit in it to move their ass."

When she said 'ass' I subconsciously looked down at hers again. I'm pretty sure she noticed but didn't say anything. She had me sit and recline in the chair and she sat on the edge next to my thigh. "Do you need anything, Daddy? Water? Food? Beer?"

"I'll take a beer, Jess," I said.

"Okay, Daddy," she replied. "But don't drink too much. I want you to go swimming with me later."

"Need help learning to swim?" I teased.

"No," she said standing. "But I need you to protect me from them," she sad motioning toward Danny and his friends who were harassing some of the other girls playfully; splashing water, chasing them around the pool, threatening to pull their tops down, etc. Everyone was laughing about it including the girls but Jessica usually didn't play games like that.

I watched her walk back towards the house to get my beer and then remembered where I was and looked around to make sure no one saw me staring at her ass. God, I could watch her walk away in a bikini all day. I sighed in frustration again and tried to clear my head. When she came back I managed to keep my eyes on her face as she handed me my beer. "As soon as you finish I want to swim," she said.

I didn't say anything but grunted and nodded. She went back to some of her girlfriends and I sat back and sipped my beer while ogling them and others that walked in front of my chair. I sat there for about twenty minutes before she came back and plopped down on my chair again. "Enjoying the show?" she asked quietly with a smile. "A few of my friends think you're cute. Have any of them caught your eye?"

Since she was so close it was easy to stare straight at her chest without drawing attention from anyone else. "They are all great looking girls," I admitted her, "but one in particular has drawn my attention."

"Oh," she said with what looked like slight disappointment, "which one?" She looked around slowly at the different groups of girls.

"I met her earlier," I said, "in the kitchen." She turned back to me sharply.

"In the kitchen?" she asked her face turning red again.

"Yeah." My eyes flicked back and forth from her face to her chest. She leaned forward to give me a better view and put her hand on my upper thigh for support. My cock was straining against my shorts again which she couldn't have missed.

She didn't move and let me have a nice long look at her breasts covered in only her bikini top. "I think she already has a boyfriend," she said.

I shrugged. "She's not married," I responded, "and she's young. Probably doesn't know what she really wants. Young people shouldn't be tied down to one boyfriend or girlfriend."

"You're not young, Daddy." I had never heard her say 'Daddy' that way before. If she had said it to her actual father he would have washed her mouth out with soap but it made my cock lurch in my swimmers.

"No, I'm not," I agreed. "And I know exactly what I want," I said staring pointedly at her chest.

"You seem to have a little problem," she said looking down at my crotch.

"It's not little," I told her.

"No, I suppose it's not," she said lifting her head to look me in the eye. Her face was almost beet red and I wasn't sure whether she was talking about my aching boner or the fact that I was infatuated with my son's girlfriend. "Well," she finally said after a long pause, "we should swim now. The cold water might help you."

She stood up slowly as if gravity had changed to make her heavier and then slowly walked towards the pool. She stood at the edge then stopped and turned back around to look at me. I was, of course, staring at her ass but didn't care that she caught me. "Coming, Daddy?" she asked before stepping off the edge and into the water. I got up and followed her in. She swam to one corner a bit of a distance away from Danny and the others. She was the only woman in the pool. I followed her and stood between her and the boys.

Jessica was bobbing, keeping just her head above water though if she stood up straight it probably only would have come up to her chest. Danny finally saw us and charged over splashing a great deal of water as he went. "Don't! Don't!" she yelled at him. "You don't want to splash Daddy, Danny," she warned him. When he was a child we often splashed each other in the pool but something had changed since then and I could see him weighing his options. In the end the desire to splash his girlfriend was less than his desire to stay in his dad's good graces.

"You're no fun," he teased her, sticking out his tongue and splashing away to rejoin his friends. Why do girls mature so much faster than boys? I couldn't imagine ever being that childish at his age but I suppose I was. Jessica darted around me quickly as he left and used both her arms to send a huge spray of water after him while laughing hysterically. Maybe girls weren't so mature after all.

The water dumped all over Danny and he stopped, threatening to head back towards us. Jessica shrieked and darted back behind me, this time very close and holding onto one of my arms. "Okay! Okay!" she cried out. "Truce! Truce!"

"You can't call 'truce' before the war begins," Danny complained slowly approaching. Jessica circled around me keeping my body between her and my son while she giggled like a little girl. "Move out of the way, Dad," Danny said.

"Nope," I said to him with a smile.

"Come on, Dad," he whined. "That's not fair."

"Life's not fair," I told him laughing.

He tried to follow her as she kept circling around me. Finally he judged that he was close enough and he lunged at her catching her by the shoulders and pushing her down under the water before swiftly swimming away. Jessica came up choking and sputtering but with a mischievous smile on her face. She stood up straight and looked down at her bikini which had become slightly dislodged. She was between me and the edge of the pool now and no one else was around. Looking down into the rippling water it looked like not only her top had become dislodged but her bottoms as well giving her a wedgie.

She was still very close to me and I could clearly see one of her perfect ass cheeks peeking out. I couldn't resist and slowly reached my hand out and stuck my finger under the edge of the fabric. She paused for a moment while adjusting her top but then continued as if nothing was happening. Taking that as consent to continue I ran my finger down pulling the fabric out as it went. When I reached the crotch, instead of removing my finger, I let it linger and brush against the soft flesh there. To my surprise I didn't feel a trace of hair. She gasped but tried to hide it.

"Daaaaddddyyyy," she moaned very quietly while biting her top lip. "I see the cold water didn't help," she said turning towards me and pulling my intruding finger out of her bikini bottoms. "Be good," she mouthed. I put my hands on her hips confident that under the water no one would be able to see. It was late afternoon and while still very warm the sun had started to sink behind the houses. She sank back down so only her head remained above the water again.

I held her gently very much regretting that I had never tried anything with her before. "We should probably get out now," she whispered. "I need to hang out with the girls and you need to go back to your chair."

"I like what we're doing now," I told her.

"Don't worry," she said conspiratorially. "We can go in the hot tub later after some of the guests leave."

She pushed herself away from me toward the edge and climbed out of the pool. My cock was aching even more now so I sank down for a few moments to relax before hauling myself out of the pool and returning to my chair. My head had cleared a bit and I wondered what the hell I was doing hitting on my son's girlfriend. And what was she doing reciprocating my advances.

It had been an emotional day so far so I reclined in my chair and closed my eyes. I dozed off for a while and when I woke up I saw another beer next to my chair. It was cold so Jessica must have just brought it. When I looked for her she was back laughing with a few of her friends. I caught her eye and raised my beer to her in thanks. A few minutes later Danny was hovering near my chair dripping water. "Dad, can I have a beer too?" he asked.

My initial instinct was to deny him but then I wondered what could be the harm; he was an adult and he didn't have school or work the next morning. "Yes," I said slowly. "But only you!" I added as I saw his expression turn to excitement. "I don't want calls from any angry parents," I called after him as he ran to the kitchen. I trusted my son to follow the rules. I finished my beer and dozed off again this time for much longer. I didn't wake up until I felt a weight sit down on my chair next to me. I startled awake only to find Jessica sitting next to my legs again.

The sun was well below the houses and it was beginning to get dark. The crowd of kids had thinned considerably and the pool was empty. A couple of kids were in the hot tub including Danny who was acting very loud and boisterous. "He's drunk," Jessica commented noticing the direction of my gaze. A couple more kids were leaving and Jessica waved and yelled goodbye to them without getting up the leaned back putting both hands between my legs. One of them was right up against my crotch and she lazily rubbed my growing member through my trunks.

"Do you want to go in the hot tub, Daddy?" she asked.

"Looks a little crowded," I replied not really wanting her to stop what she was doing.

"I'll sit on your lap," she said. She wasn't looking at me while she was talking but at the hot tub and the other few remaining guests so her actions didn't look suspicious to anyone watching us.

"Okay," I agreed thinking about having that perfect ass in my hands.

She got up and waited for me to do the same. "Walk a step in front of me," I whispered.

"Why?" she questioned.

"I like the view." I'm sure if it had been brighter out I would have been able to see her face turn red again. She didn't say anything but I could tell from her body language that she was pleased. We walked over to the hot tub casually, and yes, I stared at her ass the whole time watching those two perfect globes of flesh move underneath the fabric of her bikini bottom.

When we got to the hot tub my cock was aching painfully in my swim trunks. I tried to remain out of the direct light coming from our outdoor lamps. There really wasn't much space inside the tub but I climbed in and turned and helped Jessica get in.

"Hey babe," Danny greeted her slurring a bit. His eyes were blurry and unfocused.

"You're drunk," she told him as I sat down.

"Am not!" he protested a little too loudly.

"How many beers you have?" I asked him.

"Three or four," came the slurred answer. Danny was generally a good kid so I knew he wasn't used to drinking. Four beers would certainly make him drunk.

"I'm gonna sit with Daddy," Jessica told him. "I don't trust you drunk."

She started out sitting between my legs and then under the guise of trying to get more comfortable wound up with her butt right over the bulge in my crotch. She squirmed her plush bottom right on it for a few moments before settling down and leaning back against my chest. "You okay, Daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"Fine...fine," I managed to get out. Her ass was pressing onto my hard aching cock making it surge and jump. I was having trouble controlling it. I wasn't going to be able to keep my hands to myself and I didn't want to. As soon as she was settled in my lap my hands were rubbing her mound through her bikini bottoms making her squirm a little more, our movements hidden beneath the water by the froth created by the jets. I couldn't believe I was fondling my son's girlfriend a few feet away from him.

The raucous behavior had stopped as soon as I got in the hot tub; parental presence is often a fun killer. More kids started to go home until all that were left were the few in the hot tub. Some of them started to leave giving us more room but Jessica stayed in my lap. Her eyes were closed and her head was resting on my shoulder but I could tell by the soft noises she was making that she was still awake and enjoying what my hands were doing.