My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica has been true to her word and a few years after their marriage came to me and said she and Danny were going to try to have a baby. Rather than make me start using condoms she said that since Danny and I were father and son it wouldn't really matter which one of us fathered the baby. We continued to fuck raw and to this day are unsure which one of us is the father of their two children. When we're alone together Jessica often whispers to me that she hopes they're mine.

We don't have threesomes often anymore. In fact, I think these days I see Jessica more than I see Danny. She brings the kids over to swim in the pool while we try to find time to be alone. And Danny's job often takes him out of town and whenever that happens she and the kids spend at least one night with me. She also has applied for a teaching position at Rice so we might be working together soon.