My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 01 - Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kendra, what's wrong," Tori asked, squinting in the light.

Kendra's sobs had turned to crying.

"I cheated on Jason," she spoke, through her tears.

In the soft light, Tori could see Kendra's naked body shaking with her sobs, hunched under the water. Motherly instincts screamed at Tori to wrap this young girl in her arms and console her. Tori stepped into the shower, Kendra immediately turning to embrace her. She held the young woman as she cried, tenderly stroking her back and hair, water beating down on them, wishing she could take away her pain. Over and over again repeating, "everything will be ok."

After a long while, Kendra's sobs stopped and after some silence, Kendra spoke, "I need to lay down."

Tori reached around Kenda and shut off the water. Kendra was the first to step out of the shower, still droplets of water still running down her body, slowly walking away. Not wanting her soaking robe to drip across the apartment, Tori left it in the bottom of the shower and the two naked women walked out of the bathroom. Tori was surprised when Kendra turned toward the master bedroom instead of Jason's bedroom, but she followed without complaint.

Tori helped Kendra into her bed, softly reassuring her before kissing her forehead. Kendra stared back at Tori, her eyes pleading for comfort. Tori's lips kissed each of Kendra's eyes which stayed closed. Next she kissed Kendra's cheek and tenderly found the warmth of her young and welcoming mouth. The kiss started motherly or at least between friends, but as it lingered the kiss felt like so much more. Somewhere Jason's mom found the strength to break the kiss before it led to further betrayal.

Tori got up and started for Jason's bedroom. "Stay with me," Kendra pleaded, slipping under the covers and rolling away, leaving one side of the bed welcoming Tori.

Torn between motherhood, friendship and something more, Tori slipped in next to Kendra and pressed their flesh together, her still wet and heaving chest resting against Kendra's back side, wrapping her arm around her guest. On the other side of Kendra's body she grasped Tori's hand and pulled it into her chest. Then they slept.

Morning came and Tori woke with Kendra's naked body draped across her own. She remembered the kiss guiltily sending erotic tingles pulsing between her legs where Kendra's hand was casually resting. Tori imagined Kendra's finger slipping into her warmth but it never did. Kendra stirred and Tori slipped out of her bed.

A few minutes later her feet were pounding on the beach boardwalk, her mind racing. Kendra had betrayed her son, and at least in her fantasies, so had she. But mostly Tori felt compassion for the young woman struggling to find herself. The miles passed beneath her feet, habit taking over until she found herself back at the door to her apartment. Inside she walked quietly toward her bedroom the hum of a hairdryer from behind the closed door to the guest bathroom.

After her shower, dressed in joggers and a t-shirt Tori walked down the hall. Kendra was seated at the kitchen table in a sweatshirt drinking from a mug. A second mug of still steaming liquid was in Tori's mug at a place across from Kendra.

"Are you ok," Tori asked.

"I cheated on him," Kendra whimpered, "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok," Tori responded, "these things happen."

Several minutes of silence passed before Kendra continued, "I hated it... it hurt."

Tori understood that Kendra was talking about the sex itself. "Was it your first time," Tori queried.

Nodding, Kendra sobbed, "Why didn't I like it?"

"I didn't like my first time either, or my second" Tori comforted, "but it gets much better with practice."

Hours passed as the two women bared their souls in deeply personal conversation. Tori learned that there wasn't much to know about Kendra's sexual experiences. She'd kissed a few boyfriends. Jason was the second she'd allowed to play with her boobs and, to Tori's shock, she'd never been touched between her legs, not even by herself.

"You've never masturbated," Tori inquired, finding it difficult to believe.

Shaking her head Kendra asked, "is that bad," looking up at the older woman with innocent eyes.

"Well," stammered Tori, "it just makes it hard to enjoy sex with someone else if you don't know what you like yourself."

After a long silence Kendra asked, "can you teach me?"

Another long silence.

"Okay," finally answered Tori. She cared for Kendra and really wanted her to enjoy her first time with Jason.

"Now?" questioned Kendra.

Tori stood, opened a cabinet, pulled down a bottle of whiskey and poured a couple shots into each of the women's drinks.

"Let's start with the basics," said Tori.

Over the next half hour, Tori described the different techniques of female masturbation. She also shared the importance of a woman's mind as an erogenous zone.

"Like fantasies," questioned Kendra for clarification.

"Exactly," answered Tori.

"What do you think about when you masturbate," Kendra queried.

Tori's mind went blank and her face became heated with embarrassment. Lately, every time she got off she was thinking about Kendra.

"Sex, lots of stuff," Tori said finally recovering, "it can be different every time.

Kendra took in Tori's instruction, nodding her head.

"I'm ready to try it," Kendra finally shared, "I think it's going to take some practice."

Then, Kendra stood, walked to Jason's bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Tori couldn't help but imagine being there, watching Kendra as she massaged her pussy to climax, longing to see her face distorted with orgasm. After 10 minutes, Tori's fantasies demanded an orgasm of her own so she stood intending to find relief in her bedroom. As she crossed the kitchen, Kendra opened the door and came toward her wearing her worn t-shirt and panties.

"Shit," thought Tori, sexuall frustration mounting inside, but instead inquired, "So, how was it," a sly grin on her face.

"I couldn't get there," answered Kendra uncomfortably. "Can you show me?"

Tori hadn't considered this level of instruction, but the thought of masturbating in front of someone, especially in front of Kendra, made her pussy ache with desire.

Tori grabbed Kendra's hand and led her to the master bedroom. Kendra climbed onto the large bed. Tori pulled off her joggers and climbed into the bed in front of the young woman then opening her legs, slipped her hand beneath her boy short panties.

"Can you take those off," whispered Kendra sheepishly, "I can't really see what you're doing."

"Sorry, of course," answered the older woman, very grateful for the effects of the whiskey she had added to her tea.

Tori removed her panties and repositioned to give Kendra a better view.

"Can you take off your shirt too," asked Kendra, "It's kind of in the way too."

Tori removed her shirt and suggested with heart pounding in her chest, "maybe you should do the same so you can practice as you watch.

A few minutes later, Kendra was naked and had assumed a position mirroring that of Tori. Tori started by lightly stroking up and down her slit. Kendra copied the movement.

"Patience is important," Tori spoke. "Our pussy's need a little time to warm up."

"Tell me when it starts to feel different," instructed Tori.

The two women continued intently watching one another as they gently stroked their pussies in unison.

"Okay," whispered Kendra, "it feels.... warmer."

Tori had already noticed it looked... wetter.

"Now gently massage it like this," Tori directed, rubbing her pussy in small circles.

"I'm not getting this," Kendra announced, "how hard do I push?"

"Medium," Tori breathed heavily, pleasure tingling between her legs.

"MEDIUM!" Kendra exclaimed frustrated, then softer and more vulnerable, "can you help me?"

Tori stopped masturbating, wondering how she could be any more helpful. Then she had an idea.

"Slide up behind me," Tori advised. Kendra obeyed, pressing her naked breasts against the older woman's back.

Tori said, "Now give me your right hand, I'll show you on me."

Kendra obeyed. Tori placed the young woman's hand on her pussy, then placed her own hand on top and began the circular masturbating technique using Kendra's hand.

A few minutes in, Tori moaned, "Good." She wanted to shove Kendra's finger inside, but resisting, lifted Kendra's, now moist hand from her pussy and said, "Now you try."

Kendra obeyed, earnestly trying to mimic the motion that had seemed so easy on the older woman.

"Nothing," Kendra said, getting frustrated again. "I just don't know what feels right."

"Let's try something else," Tori suggested, taking a place behind the younger woman and reaching around her. "Is this ok?" Tori thought to question before touching the other woman's pussy.

"I guess," mumbled Kendra, her whole body tense.

"You're getting frustrated, you need to relax," soothed Tori then added, "let's start over."

Gently, Tori stroked along the slit of Kendra's small, shaved pussy. Minutes passed before Tori felt Kendra's body start to relax and legs start to open.

"Feeling warm again," Tori asked knowingly.

"Mmm-mm," exhaled Kendra.

Tori moved on to the circular massage technique starting with lighter, larger circles then slowly progressing to firmer more concentrated ones.

Kendra's breathing had become noticeably more labored and it wasn't long before the young woman let out an almost inaudible whimper.

"Are you feeling it yet," Tori asked.

"Maybe a little," lied Kendra then added, "you said playing with your boobs helps, can you show me?"

This time it was Tori who obeyed, using her unoccupied hand to play with Kendra's left breast. Whispering in Kendra's ear, Tori began to narrate her actions. "I like to start by taking the fullness of my breast in my hand, feel its weight, then slowly lessen my grasp until it slips from my grip." Again and again Tori demonstrated the technique while and at the same time increased the activity level of her other hand. "It also feels nice to dance my fingers lightly just brushing against my stiff, sensitive nipples."

"Are your nipples sensitive like mine," Tori questioned the younger woman whose body was beginning to tense.

"Yesss," Kendra breathed.

"Do you feel something building inside you?"

"Mm-mm," Kendra managed to get out.

"Good," Tori commented, "Keep fighting it back as long as you can, the longer you cage it, the better it will feel when freed."

Kendra's body was starting to shudder in an effort to hold back the orgasm.

Tori's hands masterly manipulated two of the young woman's erogenous zones and whispered again into Kendra's ear. "When I get close to my release, I do this."

The finger and thumb of Tori's left hand were poised on either side of Kendra's straining nipple. Tori squeezed the fullness of Kendra's breast with most of her hand and at the same time pinched and tugged hard at her nipple. The slender middle finger of her other hand drove into Kendra's very tight pussy, immediately sending it into the violent convulsions of an orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Kendra moaned, bucking against the finger now fucking her.

Tori continued slowly finger fucking Kendra until her body stopped shaking. Slipping a wet finger from her tight hole Tori said, "Now you know."

"That was amazing," Kendra said with gratitude, then asked "are they always that good?"

"Mine are longer, better," Tori admitted, "but I've had lots of practice."

"Can I see you?" Kendra begged.

That had been the original plan and Tori did need a good orgasm so she was more than happy to oblige. Tori went about her work with the determination of the elves in Santa's workshop. Her orgasm started building almost immediately under her well practiced hand. Her breathing stopped and just before she released she saw Kendra touching herself while she watched. Tori's body shook as the orgasmic tidal wave rocked over her flesh in a convulsion of ecstasy. Loud erotic moans filled her apartment, and probably the neighbors, like something out of a porn moive. After what seemed like a full minute, Tori's orgasm had subsided into gentle waves of pleasure slowly finger fucking her wet, visibly quivering pussy.

"I want that," Kendra exclaimed.

"You can have it," gasped an exhausted Tori, "but it's going to take practice."

Tori allowed herself to fall into a deeply satisfied slumber. When she woke, Kendra was gone.

Later that evening over dinner the two had resumed their usual conversations about everything except masturbation. The weekly routine returned on Monday with Tori's morning runs and return to work and Kendra's lazy days on the beach. However, there had been a slight modification to their evening routines. Kendra spent considerably more time in Jason's bedroom and the apartment's thin walls couldn't hide her enthusiastic approach to her homework. Most nights, Tori would resist her own urges until she heard soft noises coming from Jason's bedroom then, like a kindred masturbatory spirit, she rolled over and fucked herself to sleep.

When Tori came into the apartment on Friday evening Kendra asked, "should I tell Jason?"

It caught Tori off guard, "tell him what?" she asked, praying she wouldn't share their masturbation exercise.

"That I cheated," Kendra answered.

"Should you tell my son that you fucked some random guy," Tori hissed dripping with sarcasm ," absolutely not."

Their discussion on the topic lasted a couple hours contemplating the reasons to or not to share that kind of information and eventually Kendra was comfortable keeping the truth from her boyfriend.

"Oh shit," cried Tori at 7:45, "I've got a date."

Tori managed to pull herself together and get an Uber to meet an old friend who was in town on business. Many drinks later and some poor choices led them back to Tori's apartment just after 1am.

"Shhh, you'll wake Kendra," whispered Tori, shushing the handsome man tugging off her dress in the living room. Tori pulled him toward her bedroom both losing items of clothing along the way. The two hit her bed completely nude, Tori shoving Bill, tonight's date, onto his back. Tori knew how much Bill enjoyed watching her ass, so she mounted him, reverse cowgirl. Bill's cock met with only a little resistance as her pussy slid down its length. After taking it fully inside her wetness she began to slowly rock her hips, back and forth, grinding against its stiff length. Bill was starting to breathe deeply when Tori heard a noise and looked up. Standing in her bedroom doorway was Kendra, one hand buried in her panties, another under the worn nightshirt.

Tori put on a fuck show for her one woman audience, embelishing every erotic moan, roaming hands over her bouncing tits. The two women fucked one another with their eyes while Tori fucked Bill's cock and Kendra fucked her finger. Kendra came first whimpering and collapsing to her knees. Tori started moaning loudly to cover for her accomplice and a moment later felt Bill's load wet inside her spurring a slightly disappointing orgasm of her own. When she looked up, Kendra had disappeared.

Bill awkwardly had breakfast with Tori and Kendra the next morning before making an excuse to leave. As the door closed behind him both women giggled.

"Was he any good?" Kendra wondered aloud.

"Not particularly," Tori answered honestly, then asked "What did you think about the show?"

"You were hot!" Kendra admitted then added, "I hope I can look that good when I do it."

"Practice my young apprentice," Tori teased. Speaking of, "how has your... self study been going."

"Okay I guess, '' she said somewhat defeated before continuing with "I think I've plateaued, it's starting to feel routine, maybe I need something new."

"Hmmmm," Tori trailed off. "Well, I need to shower."

Standing and walking toward the master bedroom the older woman turned back to the younger and added, "Are you coming? I've got something to show you."

Tori introduced Kendra to the pulsating head in her grand shower. Tori came three times to Kendra's two.

"Is that your first time having a multiple orgasm?" Tori asked.

Kendra nodded.

"More practice," Tori teased, "feel free to use my shower anytime."

Tori tenderly soaped down the young woman standing before her while Kendra in turn washed the older woman.

"I think they are just better with you," Kendra acknowledged aloud as much to herself as to Tori.

After a drawn out moment of silence Tori teased, "want to be masturbation buddies?"

Kendra just smiled.

After showering the two women agreed to hit the beach. Kendra was standing in a modest emerald green two piece bikini when Tori came out of her bedroom wearing a much smaller black bikini whose material mostly covered the older woman's nipples and had just enough bottom to conceal her pussy and the thin black landing strip above.

Tori saw Kendra glance down at her modest swimwear with disappointment then queried, "Do you want to try one of mine?"

Kendra nodded and after a bit of a fashion show selected a yellow micro bikini that Tori hadn't ever dared wear.

"You should keep that one," Tori said, noticing the material only just covered Kendra's small, shaved pussy and would never cover her own intimate area.

The two women spent Saturday afternoon on the beach, alternating between laying in the sun, reading erotic novels in the shade and cooling off in the salty waves. During their first trip to the ocean Tori observed that the Kendra's yellow material was see through when wet. She decided to keep that information to herself, which hilariously led to any men that walked nearby to nearly break their head looking. News must have spread across the beach, because foot traffic past their location had increased 10 fold.

Saturday night they had late dinner and a few drinks at the same restaurant they had visited when Kendra arrived. They didn't pay for any of the drinks and could have stayed hydrated all night from prospective suitors, but around 10 oclock they called it a night and headed for home.

Walking through the hallway Kendra turned toward Jason's bedroom.

"Where are you going, masturbation buddy?" Tori teased.

"I need my..." started Kendra before Tori interrupted her saying, "you're already wearing more than you need."

The moon hung over the ocean and in the moonlight that streamed into the window two incredibly beautiful women, pleasured themselves watching each other do the same then fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Sunday, they each started their day rubbing themselves to an orgasm. In the morning shower they participated a bit more in each other's pleasure. Tori, standing behind Kendra, guided the pulsating water with one hand and soaped her natural breasts and particularly her stiff nipples with the other. Then they switched. Tori knew they were getting precariously close to a line that shouldn't be crossed, but she rationalized that mostly it was for instructional purposes.

After breakfast, Tori sat in her chair and Kendra sat across from her on the couch. After a while, Tori heard a familiar whimpering from across the room. Looking up she watched as Kendra brought herself to another orgasm.

"You're getting better," Tori noted, "that's three isn't it" she asked,referring to the number of times Kendra had orgasmed that day.

"What's your record in one day?" Kendra inquired.

Tori put her book in her lap and thought about it. "Six?" she guessed.

"That's it?" giggled Kendra.

"That's it!" exclaimed Tori defending her honor, "more than your virgin pussy can handle."

"Wanna bet?" Kendra challenged.

"Sure, loser cooks dinner?" asked Tori sitting more upright in her chair.

"Boring," announced the emboldened Kendra. "Loser, can't orgasm the rest of the week."