My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 01 - Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," teased Tori, hand slipping into her panties, "but you're going to miss out on a lot of practice."

Kendra watched Tori coax out orgasm number three to tie them up, then watched her rub out another one nearly on top of the first. "4-3, my lead," Tori challenged, breathing heavily.

Tori's experience with multiple orgasms was going to be difficult for the younger woman to overcome, but she was hoping a shorter recovery time and her youthful enthusiasm would be enough to close the gap.

An hour later, Kendra rubbed out another one after a particularly steamy passage in the book she Tori had loaned her, imagining herself as an eager student, face buried in the dark pussy of her older professor. "4-4, tied up again." She declared.

The greater the number of orgasms, the longer the required recovery time. Lunch came and went without a change in score.

"This is harder than I thought," admitted Kendra about the competition.

"Maybe a nap will help us recover," Tori suggested.

The women walked to the bedroom and crawled into bed. Kendra drifted to sleep quickly. So did Tori after her adding to her count by two, 6-4.

Tori woke to Kendra watching her.

"5-4, my lead," cheered Kendra excitedly.

"Actually, it's 6-5 my lead," said the older woman.

Kendra stormed out of the bedroom in an exaggerated fit.

The score stayed 6-5 for the rest of the day.

The two women continued their new sleeping routine and crawled naked into their shared bed. Kendra tried unsuccessfully to rub one out, before sighing, "I think I broke mine."

Tori laughed, rolled over and pulled a vibrater from her nightstand. Then she rolled Kendra on top of her. "Let's try this," she challenged, slipping the humming vibrater between their tired pussies. Tori already knew her pussy was spent, but thought maybe Kendra could tie things up.

"6-6," Kendra proclaimed, collapsing onto Tori, vibrator still buzzing between them. A moment later Tori felt Kendra subtly gyrating her hips. A moment later Kendra was back upright more intentionally grinding against the buzzing rocket between their pussies.

"It's right there," Kendra breathed, and continued to chase a final release.

"I'm sooo close," Kendra pleaded, then whimpered, "help me."

Tori reached up and felt the weight of Kendra's breasts then took a stiff pink nipple between the thumb and finger on each hand, pinched and pulled.

"SEVEN, SEVEN, SEVEN," Kendra exclaimed, cumming hard before collapsing back onto Tori physically, emotionally and sexually exhausted. .

Monday, Kendra had supper waiting for Tori when she got home from work. "I beat you," the young blond teased over the meal.

Kendra bounced around the apartment like a child waiting to open presents Christmas morning. When bedtime came, Tori understood why. Apparently, Tori thought their bet modified their routine more than Kendra. Tori intended to avoid her erotic novels, wear pajamas and do everything necessary not to think about sex. Kendra adamantly believed that Tori was still obligated to participate, just not climax. Tori tried to think back to the actual words used in the bet.

"Fine," said Tori, dropping her pajamas onto the floor and crawling naked into bed next to Kendra. Tori tried to play with herself lazily while thinking of gardening, but watching Kendra finger fuck that tight young pussy, soon had her doing the same with her own wetness.

"Don't you cum," Kendra teased, holding back her own budding orgasm.

Tori exercised the required restraint and let the building pleasure subside as she enviously watched Kendra's glorious release.

Tuesday morning Kendra joined Tori in the shower. The rest of the week went the same way, Kendra averaging 2 or 3 orgasms a day while Tori's sexual frustration continued to build. Mid week Jason called saying his class was ending a bit early and he'd be home Saturday afternoon then he and Kendra would head back East on Sunday after lunch. This was not how Tori wanted to spend her last days with Kendra, but a bet was a bet.

When Tori got back from work on Friday, she was ready for an arsenal of orgasms, but Kendra insisted the week wasn't over until after midnight and demanded they go out one last time before Jason arrived. A night of dancing, drinking and grinding with men and women alike after 5 days of sexual torture had Tori hotter than she knew possible.

Tori was so drunk and horney she was naked before Kendra jiggled the keys from the apartment lock and closed the door. Kendra chased her to the bedroom.

"No," shouted Kendra, slapping Tori's hand away from her pussy. "You have to wait for me."

Tori reluctantly obeyed and watched the young woman undress, walk to her nightstand and pull out her vibrater. "Remember this?" she teased, turning it on, climbing on top of Tori and slipping it between their pussies.

"Fuck," Tori exclaimed immediatly feeling the tickles of a building orgasm. She came hard and too fast with too little build up. Kendra wasn't far behind her. "Help me," the young woman pleaded, lowering a pink nipple to Tori's mouth. At that moment, the line Tori had been so concerned about crossing evaporated. Greedily, Tori pulled Kendra's pink-tipped nipple into her hungry mouth, exploring its stiffness with her tongue.

Kendra moaned.

Their mouths found one another, tongue's dancing with such intensity Tori felt like she would explode. Kendra's mouth found Tori's chocolate nipples then kissed her way down her stomach and between her legs. Tori returned the favor hours later just as the sun was lightening the sky. Eventually the two women collapsed, wet sex darkening the sheets all around them.

"Did you keep count," Tori asked drifting close to slumber.

"Seven," murmured Kendra.

"Eight," proclaimed Tori just as the darkness enveloped her.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Tori looking at her watch and shaking Kendra's naked sleeping body. "We're going to be late picking up Jason."

Tori jumped in the shower hoping for a quick rinse.

"One more," begged Kendra from behind her, reaching for the shower head. One turned into two, each so they were just leaving the apartment when Jason's plane landed. An hour later they picked up a not so happy son.

"What the hell mom?" Jason asked.

"My fault," chimed Kendra with a sly grin on her face, "I wasn't ready."

Tori really enjoyed having Jason home, a nice dinner followed by great conversation well into the night, and the sexual tension between his son's mom and girlfriend was barely noticeable. Tori's bed seemed empty that night, but breakfast was nice as was the conversation while they packed up Kendra's things.

Jason called an Uber and they said goodbyes while they waited. When the car pulled up to their drive, Jason opened the door and headed down the walk.

Tori managed to sneak a familiar buzzing object into Kendra's hand without Jason noticing. Kendra smiled then followed Jason toward the car. Before she climbed into the Uber, Kendra called back, "We'll be back fall break!" Jason looked at Kendra then at his mom, "Sure, why not."