My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 02 - Fall Break

Story Info
Stepmom teaches son’s girlfriend sex.
5.6k words
4.55
19.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment in the "My Son's Girlfriend" series. If you haven't already done so, go back and read part 1.

"Hi guys," Tori said cheerfully greeting her son Jason and his girlfriend Kendra from her car in the airport arrivals lane. "I'm so glad you were able to come visit on your break."

"Hey mom," Jason said, tossing two carry-on luggage bags into the back seat of his stepmom's car then climbing into the passenger seat.

"Hello Ms. Jones," Kendra said, sliding into the back seat next to the luggage.

"Kendra, I think we know each other well enough for you to call me Tori, don't you?" Jason's mom asked, eying the young woman in the rear view mirror. The women knew each other well. Over the summer Kendra had stayed with the older woman for several weeks while Jason was taking courses abroad. During that visit, Tori had instructed, demonstrated and even assisted the young blond in self pleasure culminating in an incredible night of forbidden firsts.

Kendra teased, "I suppose, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you better this week." Tori felt a guilty tickle between her legs wondering how they could possibly do that.

The drive home passed quickly for Tori as she eagerly listened to the college updates from her two passengers.

"What are the plans for tonight Ms.Jones?" Kendra teased. Tori shot Kendra a perplexed glance in the rearview mirror at the younger woman's use of her more formal title.

"I thought we'd drop off your luggage at the apartment, freshen up then head down the beach boardwalk for dinner and drinks." Tori suggested.

"Sounds great for a Saturday night," replied Kendra before adding, "but would it be alright if I borrow something from your closet Ms. Jones?"

"Tori," Tori reminded Kendra, referencing the young woman's use of her formal title, then answered, "you're welcome to anything you can find."

With the drive from the airport behind them, Jason carried both sets of luggage into the apartment then announced he was going to shower. A minute later the door to the guest bathroom closed behind him.

"Don't worry about me!" Kendra called after her boyfriend. "I'll just use your mom's shower." Then in a much quieter voice meant only for Tori, "can you show me how to use that pulsating shower head again?"

Tori followed Kendra into the master bedroom and shut the door behind them. A minute later both women were in the shower, soapy water streaming down their naked flesh.

"A little help, Ms Jones?" taunted Kendra handing her the shower head then turning away from her. Tori wasn't sure why Kendra kept using her formal name or whether she hated it or liked it. The two women quickly fell into their summer shower routine, Tori using the pulsating jets to massage Kendra's pussy while massaging her breasts and stimulating her sensitive nipples with her free hand. When Kendra climaxed, she didn't hold back, moans echoing throughout the bathroom.

Above the sounds of the shower, Tori heard a knock on her bedroom door and quickly shut the water off. Another knock before her son's voice questioning, "everything alright in there?"

Kendra giggled.

"We're fine honey," she called back, praying she had remembered to lock the door. "Just takes us women a bit longer to get ready." Luckily, that seemed to work.

Tori lustfully watched Kendra's wet flesh walk out of the bathroom toward the walk in closet. "I'm such a horrible mother," she admitted to herself, then corrected, "stepmom," which somehow made her feel better and worse at the same time.

An hour later the two women emerged from the master bedroom dressed to impress. "Wow!" sputtered Jason, "Kendra you look incredible!"

"Thanks honey," Kendra answered, purposely using the same endearing term Tori had used for her son earlier.

"Doesn't your mom look fucking hot?" Kendra asked her boyfriend. Tori watched her son's eyes wash over her body, noticing her from a different perspective, eventually resting on her chest.

"Yeah, I guess," was Jason's reply, his eyes still glued to Tori's generous chest.

"Aren't they great?" Kendra asked, noticing the subject of her boyfriend's stare. Kendra of course knew Tori's tits weren't real and her surgeon was an artist. Over the summer she had explored them greedily with her eyes, hands, tongue and mouth, but Kendra suspected it was the first time Jason had noticed the augmentation.

"Huh?" Jason asked, blushing and looking up to Kendra.

The trio took a selfie then headed out of the apartment and down the beach. After a light, but delicious dinner the group found a dance club with a long line out the door.

"Let's go in," Kendra pleaded.

"Mom, you don't have to," said Jason. "Might be a long night."

"Join us Ms Jones," Kendra begged.

Tori nodded.

Jason walked to the front of the line and started talking with the bouncer before waving Kendra and his mom forward.

"Are both of you with this guy?" asked the bouncer.

Both girls nodded.

"ID," the bouncer demanded.

Tori pulled her ID from a small clutch and handed it to the man who checked it and actually said, "Damn mam, you look good for 35!"

"No place to put one," Kendra said, holding empty hands in the air, elbows back which pushed her chest forward.

The three drank and danced until the club closed, but never bought a drink. Jason was able to drink from the many beverages brought to the two women by hopeful guys. Inspired by alcohol, the trio spent a lot of the night on the dancefloor. Dancing in a crowded club involved a lot of flesh pressed against flesh and more pelvic contact than Tori was accustomed to. She thought it felt a little bit like fucking with clothes on and she enjoyed it. On a few occasions Tori's dance partner was her son and dancing so provocative with him felt... naughty. Choosing that word in her mind made her pussy tingle.

Eventually they stumbled back to the apartment. Kendra headed for Jason's bedroom, closing the door behind her while he flopped onto the couch. Tori kicked off her shoes, shuffled to the master, unzipped her dress, let it slip to the floor and crawled into bed.

**************************************

The next morning Tori woke to the sound of her running shower, "Kendra" she thought, sliding out of bed and heading to her bathroom a lustful spring in her step.

Opening the door she froze, shocked at what she saw. Her man-aged son stood facing her, still dripping wet from the shower, a noticeably large cock hanging between his legs. So enamored was she by this image, Tori failed to realize she too was naked except for her Saturday night panties, which almost made it worse.

"MOM!" Jason yelled, jarring Tori from her stupor while reaching for a towel.

"SORRY!" cried Tori spinning in the doorway and bumping her head on its frame as she retreated into her bedroom.

Tori quickly dressed in her running clothes and rushed out the door hoping to avoid any further embarrassment. When she returned from her run, Jason and Kendra were sitting down to a delicious smelling hot breakfast.

"Join us Ms Jones," Kendra called out.

Tori really wanted to shower, but she needed to apologize.

Tori walked over to the kitchen. "I'm so sorry Jason," she said, "I didn't expect anyone to be in there." Tori knew this was a lie, but she had expected his girlfriend, not her son.

"Could you not hear the shower running or see the closed door," Jason asked in frustration.

"I'm sorry," Tori said again.

"It is her shower and you saw her naked too Jason," Kendra reminded him, "just call it even."

To which Jason relented, "it's fine. I'm sorry too."

Tori decided to have breakfast, sweaty or not. The conversation got less awkward with each passing minute and the three discussed plans for the afternoon eventually deciding to go on a hike.

Tori noticed Jason's eyes lingering on her chest. She was accustomed to this kind of attention from men, especially since her augmentation, but this was new for Jason. Tori craved any of the rare attention Jason gave her since he left for college so intermittent eye contact was a small price to pay. As the three discussed the day's plans, Tori found herself deploying some of the same flirty techniques she commonly used with other men; frequent touching, playing with her own hair, and leaning forward to provide a better view of her cleavage. When she finally decided to shower, she stood, leaned in to her son and kissed him on the top of the head, mashing her breasts into his face.

Two hours later the group was hiking in a state park on a gorgeous fall Sunday afternoon. They spent all afternoon outdoors and grabbed dinner on the drive home. It was dark when they walked into the apartment.

"Mom, would it be ok if Kendra slept with you tonight?" asked Jason, continuing with "I think I pulled something last night sleeping on the couch."

Tori exchanged a hungry look with Kendra before answering, "sure honey."

With sleeping arrangements settled, Jason grabbed his trunks to go soak his back in the complex's hot tub and the two women nearly ran to the bedroom.

Kendra helped Tori out of her clothes and with a devilish grin pushed her back on the bed and said, "it's your turn Ms. Jones," acknowledging their morning shower orgasm had been one-sided.

Tori grabbed two fistfuls of blond hair and arched her back in pleasure when the younger woman's tongue parted her wet warmth. Kendra brought Tori to two orgasms with her mouth, while managing to rub one out for herself in the process.

Flesh pressed against one another in their naked embrace beneath the covers.

"Can you teach me how to fuck?" asked Kendra, adding "I want this with Jason too."

"Are things not going well?" asked Tori with obvious concern in her voice.

"They could be better," Kendra admitted adding, "the bad part is that it hurts, the good part is that it doesn't last very long."

"Oh sweetie," replied Tori, "those are both bad. I'll do what I can." Then added teasingly, "you were a slow learner during your first lesson and we don't have much time." The couple was scheduled to fly out Wednesday morning, spending the second half of their fall break with Kendra's family.

************************************

Monday morning, when Jason went to the gym Kendra was ready for her first lesson. After closing and locking her bedroom door, Tori pulled out her sex rocker.

"That's not going to fit," said Kendra, eyes bulging.

When Tori bought the rocker, it came with three differently sized vibrating cocks; small for anal play, medium aka regular sized cock and the beast. Tori had only ever used the beast.

"One sec," Tori announced, returning from her closet a minute later victoriously holding two smaller vibrating cocks, one in each hand.

Kendra pointed to the small one, "let's start there."

Tori seated the small cock in its holder while Kendra undressed. Tori showed Kendra how to pre-lube the cock and how to lower oneself into the proper position. Tori helped guide Kendra's small shaven pussy onto the vibrating member.

"That's not so bad," Kendra sighed with relief as she slowly took the plastic cock inside.

Tori nudged the rocker toward thrusting the plastic cock deeper.

"Ohh," exclaimed Kendra, a bit surprised.

Tori explained that the rocking was proportional to how deep and how fast it fucked her, but it was mostly self explanatory once she sat down.

Tori sat back on the floor watching Kendra fuck herself in the rocker. A minute later Tori had undressed and was playing with herself directly in Kendra's view. Tori did her best to match Kendra's rhythm with her own masturbation. The chair rocked incrementally faster but Kendra still needed her hand to help her climax. The younger woman looked up to see Tori slowly fucking her finger, not fingering her pussy but thrusting her pussy on her finger.

"Can I try the next size?" Kendra yearned.

Tori made the switch and this time Kendra was able to seat herself on the life-like cock, sitting carefully letting it slowly fill her hole.

"There's so much pressure," Kendra noted, I don't think I can do this."

"Relax," Tori instructed, "your pussy will stretch."

That made Tori think about the beast lying next to her on the floor. She squirted lube in one hand and picked up the beast in the other putting the two together.

Kendra was starting to rock very cautiously, her pussy gradually stretching to accommodate this strange object.

Meanwhile, Tori laid all the way back, knees up, legs spread wide for Kendra's viewing pleasure and began to slowly work the tip of the beast into her wetness. Inch by inch the near foot long cock disappeared inside her. Just like Kendra, Tori needed to let her pussy stretch, but it wasn't long before both women were fucking plastic cocks.

Tori closed her eyes, searching her fantasies for a familiar favorite where she was being pounded by a long thick cock in a public shower on the beach. The image in her mind was replaced by her son's naked body and long, thick cock. She shook the scene from her thoughts only for it to return, this time with her washing his massive boner in her shower. Again she searched for an alternate fantasy but only found her son's massive cock fucking her doggy style on the kitchen table. That's when her orgasm finally released.

"Yes baby, fuck mommy," she heard herself breathe in surprise. Wave after debilitating wave of pleasure crashed through her body until she lay in a motionless pile on the floor. It took Tori several minutes to recover. When she did, Tori saw Kendra sliding the rocker back into the closet.

"Need help?" Kendra said, offering Tori her hand.

Tori accepted the young woman's assistance.

"Sounds like we were having the same fantasy Ms. Jones," teased Kendra obviously referring to Tori's "fuck mommy" comment.

"Why do you keep calling me Ms. Jones," queried Tori of Kendra to change the subject.

"Isn't that your name?" Kendra asked slyly.

"So is Tori," retorted the older woman.

"Do you not like it?" questioned Kendra.

Tori considered that question. Initially she hated it, but the more it passed from Kendra's sweet lips the better it sounded but she wasn't sure why.

"You're not answering the question," accused Tori.

"Would you prefer Professor Jones or Mistress?" queried Kendra in a small innocent voice.

Tori's answer was in that question. Their relationship was an erotic teacher-student or perhaps a dominatrix-submissive.

"Ms. Jones or Professor Jones will be fine," Tori explained.

The two women were showered and had settled into bed by the time Jason returned.

Monday was a standard work day for Tori. When she returned, Jason was studying at the kitchen table.

"Hey mom," Jason said looking up. "How was your day?"

"Three showings and two closings," Tori answered, slipping off her heels and walking over to her son.

Much of the day Tori had thought about her son's recent forbidden interest in her body and guiltily longed for those attentions. In fact, when she was approaching the house she had removed her bra and stuck it into her purse.

Jason greedily drank in his mother's image as she crossed the room. Tori took in her own reflection as she passed the mirror; a light gray, short pencil skirt and a tight-fitted navy silk blouse noticeably tented by prominent, stiffened nipples.

"What smells so good?" asked Tori.

"Kendra is baking her family's seafood specialty" replied Jason somehow staring even more intently at her chest.

"Where is she?" questioned Jason's mom.

"Bedroom napping," Jason answered. "Been in there on and off most of the day, maybe coming down with something."

Tori knew better but took the opportunity to spend quality time with her son.

A little while later Kendra came into the kitchen wearing sweats looking exhausted but satisfied. She walked directly up to Tori and gave her a big hug exclaiming, "Welcome home Ms. Jones," then in a whisper meant only for Tori, "forget your bra?" and then as she pulled from their embrace, "eight."

Tori knew from their summer together that "eight" referred to the number of orgasms she had had. "Impressive," thought Tori to herself, especially if those had all been using the rocker. Her tight pussy must be worn out.

The three shared a great meal and conversation and Tori was starting to feel connected to her son even more than they had been in high school.

After dinner the conversation moved to the living room where they shared most of two bottles of wine.

"Anyone else need a soak?" asked Jason. "I'm still sore from the couch and my workout."

"I'm in," chimed Kendra, immediately followed by, "you're coming too Ms. Jones." This was more of a statement than a question.

Fifteen minutes later the three were soaking in the hot tub cracking into a third bottle of wine. Kendra and Jason sat opposite Tori.

"You look amazing Ms. Jones," Kendra announced.

"Thank-you Kendra, you are a beautiful girl," Tori answered wondering where this was going.

Both women were wearing small bikini tops with matching high waisted thong bottoms from Tori's collection and her standard attire for beach days. Kendra wore baby blue and Tori was in emerald green. Kendra had convinced Tori to wear the top upside down to stay trendy. The style was sexy, but Tori had to continually adjust to keep her dark areolas from peeking out. Kendra didn't have the same problem due to the smaller size of her breast and areolas.

"Don't you agree Jason?" Kendra continued crossing the bubbling waters and sitting next to Tori.

"You could be sisters," Jason admitted sheepishly.

Conversation had slowed, a side effect of the wine and calming waters and the trio was quietly enjoying a relaxing soak. However, beneath the water, Kendra stroked Tori's inner thighs, letting her pinky bump against the older woman's sex with each pass. Tori allowed her legs to open and Kendra stealthily pushed aside the thong and slipped her middle finger inside her boyfriend's mom.

Tori looked down to confirm Kendra's debauchery was concealed. In doing so she noticed the top third of both nipples had escaped their clothing prison. Instead of tucking them back, she closed her eyes and reached back, stretching both arms to rest on the edge of the hot tub, projecting relaxation. This action had her desired effect; both nipples popped free and were straining into the night air.

Jason's mom slowly lifted her eyelids to peek at her son. There was no question he had noticed his mother's feigned wardrobe malfunction..

Kendra finger-fucked Tori as her son stared at her exposed, chocolate tipped flesh sending warm tingles vibrating through her body, but Tori knew she wouldn't climax from a finger alone. When she could stand no more teasing, Tori excused herself, stood, adjusted her top, and retired for the night, but not before finishing what Kendra had started fantasizing about an alternate ending to their hot tub adventure, one too taboo to acknowledge.

****************************************

Tuesday morning Tori woke to an empty bed. "Kendra must have spent the night with Jason," she thought both happy and a bit envious. The realization that today was the last day with the two of them before they flew out tomorrow saddened her as she got ready to go to work. Her usual realtor wear included a pencil skirt and blouse. The pairing was both professional and garnered attention from male clients which, in her experience, usually led to repeat customers and contracts. Today she had 3 open houses scheduled so made sure to select one of her more revealing combinations. The ensemble featured black thigh-high stockings and a charcoal pencil skirt that was only long enough to cover the sheer black panties and black lace garter belt beneath, as long as Tori remained standing. She selected a sexy light pink deep v-neck silk blouse who's plunging neckline prohibited any bra beneath. Fortunately, one of the benefits of fake tits was that bras were optional. Looking in the mirror she disappointedly added the final touches, double-sided tape to keep the top in place and concealing pasties without which her nipples and areolas were far too noticeable.

12