My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 02 - Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day on her feet and Tori relished the drives between open houses and especially the 30 minute commute home. Late in a long day, some of which was spent in the hot sun, the sticky backing of both pasties and double-sided tape had failed and as a result had been tucked away before the last minute showing for a single male client who, not surprisingly, made a follow-up appointment for Friday to see multiple listings with her. As soon as she entered her air conditioned apartment, Tori kicked off her heels and plopped unceremoniously down on the couch and started to rub her aching feet.

"I could do that for you," suggested Jason walking into the living room.

"That would be amazing," admitted his mother.

Tori leaned back into the padded seating of the couch, one foot on the floor, the other on the ottoman. Jason sat next to her elevated foot, picked it up and began massaging it.

"Oh my God," exhaled Tori at his touch. A foot rub by someone else is far superior to that done by oneself, more so when done by a man with strong hands.

A few minutes passed before Tori asked, "do you mind taking off the stockings? They just aren't comfortable."

"Happy to," Jason answered adding, "I'm not a fan of the fabric anyway."

Jason slid his hands up his mother's left leg to the top of her stockings. Sparks of excitement radiated from the tips of his fingers, shooting between her legs. The clasps were undone then the stocking rolled down her leg. The same process was repeated for the second leg.

"Thank you honey," Tori said, eyes shut, sprawled on the couch enjoying her son's therapeutic touch.

In her imagination, Tori was in the room watching the unfolding scene. While Jason's strong hands massaged her feet, his eyes were no doubt concentrating much higher at the dark circles poorly veiled by a light pink silk and tented with pinky-sized nipples. Then Tori's imagination drifted down her own body to a micro skirt hiked up on her hips that was no longer concealing anything. She imagined there was little difference in her son's view then had she not been wearing it at all.

"Switch," announced Tori, withdrawing her left foot from Jason's hands and lifting her right into his lap. Lowering it she felt his growing hardness for a moment before Jason readjusted. Putting her left foot onto the ground, Tori allowed her knee to fall to the side, spreading her legs. She could feel her pussy lips open like a delicate flower and imagined her son's view. The small sheer black panties wet with her excitement would do little more than tint the taboo flesh below. She imagined in detail the thin line of dark hair leading to the swollen lips of her engorged pussy.

Jason dropped his mom's foot with a start at the sound of the apartment door opening. Tori opened her eyes to see her son settle into the chair opposite her, a throw pillow haphazardly placed in his lap.

"Hey Kendra," he said blushing.

"Hey yourself," Kendra answered, looking at Tori, assessing the room, suspecting what must have been happening.

"Get some sun?" questioned Tori, noticing the blonde wearing a micro-bikini and transparent cover up.

"Sure did!" Kendra exclaimed then added, "I also finished the last FOUR chapters of the book you lent me and bought FOUR new books," holding up a bag with several books inside.

Tori didn't remember borrowing her a book, but if it came from her library she was certain it was a steamy, and lately forbidden, romance. Then it occurred to her that Kendra's comment had a deeper meaning when she emphasized the number FOUR.

"What kind of sexual beast did I awaken in Kendra," Tori wondered, impressed that she had managed four orgasms on a public beach and looking forward to hearing about it later.

After recapping their days, the trio agreed to celebrate their last night together at a nice restaurant and by 8:30 they were enjoying a light seafood meal and drinks all dressed to impress. Kendra had suggested an Uber before they left the apartment which turned out to be a good idea since by 10:30 when they left, none were in shape to drive.

Entering the apartment Jason asked, "Mom, do you want to join me in the hot tub?" then quickly added, "me and Kendra I mean."

"Meet you there," replied Tori, turning down the hall to her master bedroom.

It was after 11:30 when Tori walked up to the hot tub where Jason and Kendra were waiting in the steaming waters.

Jason was noticeably disappointed with Tori's choice of bikini top as she approached. She felt guilty for exposing herself to her son when she was putting on her swimwear and as a result selected her most conservative bikini top. Conservative was relative, it revealed a lot of cleavage and there wasn't extra material, but the front-laced bikini ensured nothing would pop out.

When Jason's mom let her towel drop from around her waist, his expression brightened considerably. Tori had gone the opposite direction with her choice in bottoms since they would be obscured beneath the water "and," Tori thought to herself, they would provide easier access for Kendra if things went as they had the night prior.

"I grabbed the bottle of Tequila," announced Kendra proudly standing in the water as she spoke. Kendra's had redonned the micro-bikini swimwear which left little to the imagination.

The group added two more rounds of shots to an already heavy night of drinking. Tori noticed Jason and Kendra were getting very handsy beneath the water.

"Goodnight you two, I'm off to bed," Tori announced.

"Don't go Ms Jones," Kendra pleaded, "let's do something fun."

"Like what?" asked Tori sitting back into the waters.

Kendra leaned over the side of the hot tub and retrieved an ice bucket. "I brought everything we need for body shots!" she declared.

Tequila was infamous for inspiring poor decisions.

First, Jason did a body shot off Kendra giving his mom the play by play. "Lick, salt, shoot, lick, lime." Then Tori did the same. Next, Kendra did one off Tori.

"My turn," Jason slurred.

Kendra placed the shot glass of tequila in Tori's ample cleavage. Her augmented boobs held the shot firmly. Jason waded over and licked his mother's neck then covered the wet spot with salt. Kendra put a lime wedge into Tori's mouth and squealed, "GO!"

Jason buried his face in his mother's cleavage, rooting around for a good hold on the shot glass. Inadvertently he placed his hands on Tori's inner thighs causing her to start. Jason eventually downed the shot then kicked his mother's neck a second time, giving her chills. The final step was the lime exchange, clumsy yet effective.

After a round of cheers the trio settled back into seats and took turns drinking from the bottle until it was gone. The empty bottle spun lazily in the churning waters.

"Truth or dare," challenged Kendra, nodding at the empty tequila bottle roughly pointed in Tori's direction.

"Truth," said Tori.

"When did you last masturbate?" Kendra queried.

Jason's attention turned to his mother.

After a pause, Tori admitted, " last night... twice."

"What did you fantasize about?" Kendra continued.

"Not my turn," retorted Tori pointing at the bottle which now faced Kendra, grateful she had escaped sharing her illicit fantasy with her son.

"Truth or Dare?" Tori challenged.

"Dare" answered Kendra fearing what truth Tori might choose to reveal.

"Lose the swim suit," Tori instructed.

Not only did Kendra obey, she did so seductively standing in the center of the hot tub.

The bottle next pointed back at Tori who, after choosing dare, was challenged to remove her son's trunks. Jason's erection did add a small degree of difficulty to the task, but Tori was easily up to the challenge.

The bottle pointed at Jason who also chose dare. Tori couldn't think of one so Kendra told him to remove his mom's suit... using only his mouth.

Jason moved toward his mom and confidently announced? "I got this"

"Hands behind your back, and stand up so I know you're not cheating," insisted Kendra.

Mother and son stood facing each other, Jason's erection pointing to the stars above.

"The top unties in the front," Tori suggested.

Most bikinis have a single tie, but Tori's top was more like the lacing on a shoe. It took Jason at least five minutes tugging at the fabric encasing his mother's breasts before giving up, clenching the top between his teeth and tugging straight up. Not graceful yet effective as Tori's melons dropped out the bottom of her top. In the process, Jason's boner slid up the inside of his mother's legs where it bumped against her micro bikini bottom. Jason didn't appear to notice, now triumphantly holding his mothers top above his head turning around, massive erection waving in the night air, but Tori did..

"You're only half done there, stud," Kendra teased her boyfriend.

Jason turned his attention back to his half naked mom and slurred, "those look really good." Grabbing his mom's hips he turned her away from him. It didn't take him long to get the string of her micro-thong bottoms between his teeth and drag it down her backside. Tori felt her son's face trace down her backside nearly buried in the crack of her ass, dragging downward. Jason spun his mother back facing him admiring his work.

"Not quite done," he muttered observing that the front of his mom's bikini was still mostly in place.

Tori looked at Kendra who was sitting on the edge of the hot tub rubbing her breasts and toying with her glistening pussy giving a private show for the older woman.

Jason had less success with the front of the bikini than he had with the back. He tried earnestly to get the small patch of material covering his mom's most intimate area into his mouth, bumping his face against her thinly veiled mound. Twice he managed to bite the material, only to lose his grip. Eventually Jason changed his tactic and slid his tongue between the material and his mothers flesh like a shoe horn. It proved to be a good technique.

Tori felt her son's hot tongue slide down her thin landing strip, continuing down, tracing her slit, parting her pussy's lips before plunging into her hot, welcoming wetness.

"Fuck," Tori murmered.

Basic carnal instinct took over, Jason's tongue slipping deeper inside his mother's warmth. Tori's hands dropped to his head. At first it was to push her son away from her societally banned sex, but instead wrapped her hands in his hair and pulled him into her. The forbidden pleasure lasted only a moment before Jason lurched and vomited on his mom's pussy and into the hot tub, killing the moment and the night.

Three naked bodies wobbled across the dark courtyard back to Tori's apartment, stopping halfway for Jason to expel more of the evil alcohol from his system. Once inside, Kendra retreated to the guest bathroom for a shower so Tori brought Jason further down the hall to her master suite. Mother led son to her shower and rinsed them both.

"I'm sorry mom," Jason mumbled apologetically.

"It's okay honey," Tori answered, drying him with a towel.

Jason sprung toward the toilet as another spout of nausea attacked him.

Tori stroked her son's hair for almost an hour until his sickness passed and eventually happily laid down on her cool tile floor to sleep. Tori retrieved a pillow and the blanket from her bed for her son before climbing into bed herself. The room spun when she closed her eyes, the still-lingering effect of too much tequila.

Sometime in the early morning hours Tori stirred, still drunk and groggy from slumber, laying on her stomach, wrapped in the almost forgotten embrace of a man. The fog lifted reluctantly until Tori realized that man was her son. "He must have crawled into bed sometime last night," she thought. Then her body became ultra aware of every bit of flesh now shared with her son, but mostly she felt his cock, laying along the back of her left thigh, its purple head poised against the crack of her ass.

In her drunken fog, Tori struggled between loving mom and naughty stepmother, eventually succumbing to the latter and reaching down between her legs, where she coaxed out an orgasm while subtly gyrating her ass against her son's cock and fantasizing about him fucking her silly before passing out into a deep sleep.

***************************************

When Tori woke, Jason was gone. Walking through the apartment it appeared Kendra was too. "What time was it?" she questioned in her mind. In the kitchen she squinted at the stove which read 1:15.

"Shit, they're gone," Tori said aloud to an empty apartment thinking "I didn't get a chance to say goodbye."

On the kitchen table lay a book with a brightly colored, oversized post-it note covering the title reading, "Lots of homework to do, can't wait 'til XXXmas" signed with a "K". Peeling off the post-it, Tori read the cover of the book and smiled.

12