My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 03 - XXXMas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing very well Jason," Ms. Jones commented, "let's move on to your practical review of pussy play."

"Pussy play" was Tori's own terminology.

Hesitantly Jason started lightly stroking Ms. Jones' already aroused pussy.

"That feels good," the professor announced, providing positive feedback for her student.

Jason continued his stroking and added gentle massaging.

"Mmmm," exhaled Ms. Jones, both as the natural reaction to her student's attention and as a means of providing feedback.

After nearly an hour of instruction which was essentially foreplay, the student's fingers were dangerously close to slipping inside her hungry pussy.

"No penetration," the professor somehow managed to say between labored breaths and in spite of her own desire.

Good," Ms. Jones breathed heavily, "you've put me right on the edge, time for the next lesson."

"Notice how my entire body is starting to tighten and my breath is getting shallow," Ms. Jones said aloud, drawing his attention to reading the signs her body was giving him.

"When I start to hold my breath," Ms. Jones continues, "you'll know I'm about to cum."

Moments later Jason felt as much as heard the woman's breathing stop. He looked up to see her beautiful face, contorted to hold back what was building inside.

The professor fought valiantly against her building orgasm until she finally resigned to let it take her, washing across her in waves. Jason felt the woman's body shudder in ecstasy.

"Don't stop," breathed the professor.

Jason resumed the pussy play he had paused to watch his professor's climax.

Ms. Jones' orgasm subsided and she sank into the bed. Again, Jason stopped his pussy play.

"Many women are capable of multiple orgasms," the professor shared, "please continue."

Jason did as he had been instructed and brought Ms. Jones to a second, less intense orgasm.

"That's enough," the professor sighed sprawling on the bed with deep satisfaction.

Before Tori could announce class was over, Jason said disappointedly, "I know, class dismissed."

"Goodnight Jason," Tori murmured.

"Nite mom," Jason replied as he closed her bedroom door behind him.

************************************

The morning shower lesson started a bit later than usual, allowing Tori to get in a good run to start the day. The morning shower routine was amended to allow Jason to practice his breast stimulation techniques as long as he stroked himself at the proper pace. This provided the professor opportunity for continued small suggestions and continued improvement of his fondling skills. It also served as both a carrot and stick encouraging Jason to keep a slow pace.

Jason was improving his control and appeared to be building stamina. On a few occasions, Ms. Jones noted that Jason paused his own stimulation and focused more intently on her, bringing her closer to climax while he was able to recover.

The professor noted the telltale signs of orgasm building in her student moments before streams of his excitement pelted her stomach. The seconds immediately following those initial explosions of ecstasy were one of her favorite moments. Jason's eyes shut, complete satisfaction washing over his face, tension disappearing from his body.

Jason turned to leave the shower after cleaning himself but was stopped when Ms. Jones said, "We still have another lesson."

Jason stepped back to the professor with a look of inquiry on his face.

"You've shown fast improvement in your fondling skills and so I'm advancing you to oral instruction early," declared Ms. Jones rubbing her hands over her breasts.

Jason licked and sucked his professor's nipples with the eagerness of a feeding child. Ms Jones provided criticism, suggestions, and commendations in the forms of light moans along the way.

"Remember you have two hands and other skills to deploy," the professor breathed.

Jason understood the reference adding the fondling of Tori's right breast and pussy play to sucking on her left nipple.

"This lesson is complete," Ms. Jones managed to speak through labored breathing.

Jason stood visibly frustrated, a look of disappointment on his face and a resurging erection between his legs.

"Lesson three," began Ms. Jones taking his cock in her hand, "was on recovery which you passed with flying colors and in lesson four we will revisit stamina."

Jason used all of the skills he had been practicing to stimulate Ms. Jones while she stroked him with the expertise of a learned professor.

The second wind of her student's young cock was impressive and Ms. Jones was beginning to believe her stimulation lessons were a bit too good. A steady stream of tingles was raining down to her aching pussy and the professor was now fantasizing about her student fucking her right there in the shower. Had her student made that attempt, the professor doubted she could have resisted.

Ms. Jones didn't need to embellish the near steady stream of moans pushing their way past her lips.

Student and teacher were both poised on the edge of climax, determined to be the last to fall.

Ms. Jones wasn't sure who fell first. The first jet of cum hit her face an instant after her students finger pushed inside her, releasing her own orgasmic floodwaters.

Student and professor shared equally in this lesson's climax. Thick cock twitched, stroked by a delicate hand while one fat finger slowly fucked a quivering pussy.

Tori and Jason stood in a long embrace, his cock eventually softening while still in his instructor's hand, his finger slipping from her wetness.

"Class dismissed," Tori whispered into her son's ear.

Jason started to pull out of their embrace, but then stepped into his mother and kissed her. It was warm and tender, more intimate than appropriate, lips parting, hot breath shared and lasting longer than it should have.

Tori fell into the kiss but was nonetheless grateful when Jason broke it. Looking deep into his mother's eyes he said, "thanks.... for helping." then stepped out of the shower and grabbed his towel. On his way out of the bathroom Jason turned and said, "I love you mom."

For breakfast, Jason poured a big bowl of cereal and brought it into his room.

"Video games," Tori thought with disgust.

Tori collapsed into her favorite chair still wearing her silk bathrobe and picked up her current novel, ironically still reading "Stepmom's Seduction." By early afternoon Tori had finished the book and was hot and heavy. Stealing a theme from the book, Tori decided to spend the day and a half left before Kendra arrived teasing Jason, and that plan started now.

"Have you gotten Kendra her present yet?" Tori asked from the doorway of her son's bedroom.

"Got her a purse," her son replied without looking up from his video game.

"Didn't you get me a purse for my birthday?" Tori challenged. It took a minute for Jason to realize a gift that could be given to a mother or girlfriend might not be the best decision. In his defense there were a lot of things that should be reserved for a girlfriend but that he had shared with his mom recently.

"Let me take you shopping," Tori offered, "I need to get some things for myself anyway."

On the drive Tori mentioned she needed to get some new bras and suggested that Kendra might like some lingerie, both could be purchased from the same store. Jason hesitantly agreed.

In these situations Tori's goto would be Victoria's Secret, except that the staff there enforced the store policy of one guest per dressing room which would have interfered with her plan. Fortunately, she knew of a place with similar wares and less scrupulous staff.

Inside the store, mother sent son to look at lingerie for Kendra while she picked out some bras. Tori selected only the most seductive bras adding scandalous panties as part of her devious plot before walking over to Jason.

"Any luck," she asked him.

"Not really," Jason replied.

"I'm having some trouble making a decision too," Tori exclaimed then asked, "could you help me out?"

Jason nodded, expecting to pick a color but instead was led through the store to the dressing rooms where Tori ushered him inside and pulled the curtain mostly closed behind her.

"Help me," Tori instructed, turning away from her son and gesturing to the zipper on the back of her dress.

"Jason," she repeated when he was slow to react.

Zipper undone Tori shrugged the dress off her shoulder letting it fall to her feet then turned to face her son.

"Hold these," Tori said casually, handing him most of the bras and panties in her hands.

Tori then mashed her big breasts into a black bra made mostly of lace. Once appropriately donned, Tori dropped her baby blue cotton panties to the floor and asked her son to hand her the matching panties for the bra she was wearing. While Jason stumbled through the pile of undergarments, his mom glanced down to his athletic shorts to confirm this exercise was having the intended result. It was.

"What do you think?" asked Tori after slipping into the black lace boy shorts and spinning seductively in front of the dressing room mirror, and her son..

"Looks good," Jason managed to say.

"You will need to provide better feedback honey," Tori declared but didn't wait for another response before shedding the bra and panty set and asking for another pair. By design, each bra and panty set was more revealing than the previous, culminating in an emerald green underwire shelf bra that only supported the underside of Tori's tits leaving the nipples and most of the flesh exposed. Its panty pair was a sheer crotchless g-string in the same color.

"Too much, not enough?" questioned Tori of her son.

Stunned silence.

"Maybe we should see what it looks like wearing my dress," Tori added, talking aloud to herself. As she spoke, she turned away from her son toward the dress she had discarded earlier on the floor and smiled. This was straight out of "Stepmom's Seduction." Bending forward toward the dress she backed toward her son. In the mirror, Tori could clearly see his reflection watching her ass back slowly into his crotch. Tori pretended to ignore the two body parts rubbing against each other as she fumbled over the dress.

"Fuck this is hot," she thought to herself standing slowly treasuring the feel of his hardness slide across the crack in her ass.

Once Tori was back in the dress she had her son examine her in different positions and from different angles under the guise of preventing her from public embarrassment but actually just to have him focus on her poorly veiled lady parts.

With no more outfits to try on, Tori was ready to head back into the store.

"Mom," Jason shot, adding, "I can't go out there yet."

Tori looked down to see a prominent tent in her son's shorts so she offered for him to stay while she left and brought back some lingerie.

The lingerie fashion show was even more seductive than the bra and panty show had been. Tori required more direct assistance from her son while donning and removing the sets and took every opportunity to bump against him. A dark, wet circle of pre-cum was bleeding through Jason's light gray athletic shorts at the end of his thick, tucked tube.

Again Jason was reluctant to leave the dressing room in his condition. Tori examined him then reached into his shorts. She freed his cock then let the elastic waistband hold it straight up against his stomach. The massive member stuck out more than a couple inches, but Tori tugged his t-shirt over in concealment.

"There," she said with satisfaction.

"I'm going right to the car," Jason proclaimed.

Tori purchased several items for herself, for Kendra from Jason, for Kendra from her and two high end, bluetooth, programmable vibrating eggs before joining Jason in the car. They shared mid-afternoon ice cream and by the time they visited another store, Jason's cum ring had mostly faded.

Eventually they returned to the apartment. Full from ice cream, they opted for popcorn and a binge watching Spartacus on the couch. Tori had seen the series before and knew that all the skin would add to her son's sexual tension.

A little after 10 Jason stood and said, "time for class."

"You've been in class most of the day," corrected Ms. Jones.

Jason looked appropriately confused.

"Today's lesson has been about build up," she began to explain. "You'll get no release until Kendra gives it to you."

"She doesn't get in until tomorrow!" Jason whined.

Wanting to extend the lesson and suspecting Jason may take things into his own hands if left unsupervised, Tori said, "Tonight you'll be sleeping naked with me." Ms. Jones made that night difficult for her student, coaxing two loud orgasms from herself before falling asleep, stopping his advances on three separate occasions.

************************************

In the morning, Tori had to interrupt her son's shower time by cranking the faucet to cold and demanding he stay in the frigid waters until his erection had subsided. They shared a long run which mostly helped to calm him, except that Tori selected her most revealing attire. After their run, Tori had her son stretch her deeply and let his hands wander very close but never reach any of her intimate areas.

"We both need a shower," Tori noted as they finished stretching, "and this morning showed me I can't trust you by yourself, so we'll need to do that together." As her final tease, Tori made them wash each other's naked flesh. She permitted her son to spend several minutes ensuring her breasts and nipples were clean and didn't immediately object when his finger slipped inside her warmth. In turn, she stroked his sudsy cock exactly 20 times, one for each year of his life.

Mother and son drove to the airport to meet Kendra.

"Hey guys," Kendra said adding, "what-cha been doing without me?" With a mischievous grin.

Kendra and Jason had obviously been talking, "but how much had either of them shared?" Tori wondered.

The trio stopped for lunch on the drive home. Kendra did most of the talking centered on her activities with her parents over the last several days.

Tori's phone rang. After a short conversation, Tori told Jason and Kendra she needed to go into the office.

"I'll drop you by the apartment first," Tori promised apologizing.

Jason assured his mom it was fine and that it would give him and Kendra some more time to catch up. Several hours later Tori returned to an apartment to a nice dinner made by Jason. After dinner the three were sitting in the living room drinking wine.

"Ms. Jones," Kendra started. "I think we need some more help."

"What?" questioned Tori, clearly catching the professor reference before following immediately with the follow up question, "what happened."

Kendra went into a long explanation about the events that unfolded while Tori was away at work.

"Jason warmed me up great," Kendra explained.

"You never actually taught me how to fuck," accused Jason.

Tori didn't know what to say. She doubted many mothers needed to teach their sons such a lesson, but then again, she had her fair share of poor lovers. Maybe more mothers should.

Kendra softened her boyfriend's accusation, "we were hoping you might give us a joint lesson, take us step-by-step, provide points and such."

Tori considered the request.

"Please mom," begged Jason.

"I'm thinking," shot back Tori.

More silence.

Finally Tori said quietly, "I think we all need to relax a little bit. Jason is certainly under a lot of pressure to perform and I didn't really help that any. Let's start with a casual soak in the hot tub and some more wine."

A few glasses of wine and a forty-five minute soak had the trio feeling much more relaxed.

"Do you think Jason is a boob or an ass guy," asked Kendra.

"Boobs," Jason answered the question posed to his mother.

"Light or dark nipples," Kendra fired back playfully.

This was dangerous ground for her son. Kendra's nipples were small and light pink, a stark contrast to Tori's near chocolate colored nubs encircled by silver-dollar sized areolas.

"Both," answered Jason.

Tori noted it wasn't the safest answer for her sone, but she appreciated the vote and Kendra didn't seem offended.

"I prefer chocolate to strawberry," Kendra said, winking at Tori.

"Why don't the two of you go inside, shower and meet in my bedroom, I'll be in shortly, Tori said," then added, "you should be able to get started without me."

"Yes Ms. Jones," the younger couple answered in unison as they left.

Tori waited 15 or so minutes before following them inside. Knowing they would be in her bedroom, she showered in the guest bathroom, toweled dry then strode naked down the hall.

Her bedroom door was ajar and approaching she could see her son suckling at Kendra's breast and playing with her pussy. Judging by Kendra's response, he didn't need any of her instructions yet. Watching from the doorway Tori started playfully stroking her own pussy and teasing her stiff nipples.

Kendra eventually noticed the voyeur and invited her over with her eyes.

"He does this part really well," Kendra breathed appreciatively.

Kendra's small shaved pussy was as ready as it was going to get. Tori positioned her son between Kendra's legs then guided him step-by-step.

"Use the tip of your cock to tease her pussy," Tori instructed.

Kendra looked more irritated than aroused by Jason's technique so Tori took her son's cock in her hand and demonstrated a better technique, slowly sliding up and down her wet slit careful not to bump her budding clit in the process.

"Your job is to communicate what you like Kendra," Tori told Kendra.

"This feels much better," she admitted.

Tori released Jason's cock and let him practice the technique on his own.

Jason looked at his mother with questioning eyes. "They must have noticed the same thing," Tori thought proudly, "Kendra's small pussy was unfolding like a morning flower glistening with morning dew."

"Slowly," she instructed her son.

Kendra moaned when Jason finally started to push himself inside.

Even given her excited state, Jason's large cock wouldn't be easy to accommodate.

Inch by inch Jason penetrated Kendra. Advancing only to retreat then repeating the process, each deliberate thrust diving deeper.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked, noticing Kendra's discomfort.

Kendra looked at Tori.

"Jason, very slow thrusts but don't go any deeper. Kendra, you can do this, try to relax." Both students did as they were instructed, allowing the young woman's small, wet pussy to steadily adjust to Jason's cock. Jason's dad had been well hung too, the biggest Tori had managed in her 35 years, but she thought Jason had him beat, if not in length, certainly in girth.

Her son needed no signal to proceed and he slowly pushed deeper inside Kendra until he had impaled her pussy along his entire length.

"We did it!" Kendra announced, pleased with herself.

"Remember," Tori told her son, "start slow."

Jason tried to follow his mother's guidance, but his cock was already feeling good from the considerable mini-thrusts it had taken to fully penetrate such a tight, warm and wet place. Slow progressed almost immediately to fast and hard which subsequently led to grunting and a one-sided climax for her son.

Did you go too?" Jason asked hopefully.

"No she didn't," answered Ms. Jones, more disappointed in her students' lack of awareness than his early performance,

"It was better this time," commented Kendra as Jason withdrew a softening cock from her warmth. "I think I was starting to feel something at the end."

"Do you think you could try again?" questioned Tori.

Kendra nodded but Jason answered, "It's going to take me a while."

Tori didn't want Kendra to lose the progress she'd made and had an idea on how to speed up her son's recovery time.