My Son's Girlfriend: Ch. 03 - XXXMas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could suck him back to life," Tori suggested.

Jason and Kendra exchanged a look.

"I suck at sucking," Kendra admitted ironically, shame washing over her.

"Maybe you could teach her," Jason suggested hesitantly.

"Please," added Kendra, her expression brightening.

Tori wasn't sure if it was the thought of sucking her son's cock or tasting Kendra's sweet pussy that was most appealing. Her own pussy tingled as she moved to the bed between her son's legs.

"Watch closely," demanded Tori.

She started with a long, slow lick starting from the base of his shaft and ending with her tongue teasing the ridges of its purple head all the while lightly fondling his sac. By the time she had engulfed his member into her mouth, the hardening blood flow was returning. Tori demonstrated her favorite cock gurgling techniques followed by Kendra practicing and Jason providing feedback.

Reluctantly Tori declared the blow job lesson over by suggesting, "its time to fuck this blonde beauty to orgasm."

Kendra and Jason's second attempt went much more quickly and Kendra seemed more comfortable providing feedback to her lover. "Slower, faster, deeper, harder."

Tori watched the orgasm build in the young woman with envy. Kendra fought back her climax characteristically biting down on her lower lip. White globes of perky flesh tipped by small pink nipples bounced on Kendra's chest to the rhythm of long penetrating thrusts.

"Oh my fucking God!" Kendra screamed when her orgasm slammed into her. From Tori's observation it looked like a good vaginal orgasm, but subsided rather quickly.

Jason continued pounding Kendra's pussy for a couple minutes before she wrapped her legs around him and asked him to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked a bit out of breath.

Kendra looked at Tori for support.

"Women sometimes need time to recover too," she told her son, "and your cock is a lot for Kendra's small pussy.

Jason pulled out with disappointment, his glorious cock still enraged.

"What do I do with this?" Jason asked to the room.

Tori felt sorry for her son who was now certainly facing the classic "blue balls." Two obvious solutions came to mind. Cold shower or literally he could take matters into his own hands.

"Couldn't you help him Ms. Jones," Kendra suggested in almost a whisper..

Tori considered revisiting their practiced shower lessons and imagined herself kneeling before him, water splashing, letting him fuck her mouth ending with her swallowing his pleasure. The thought was transmitted in the form of warm tingling between her legs.

Kendra spoke again this time with more confidence, "I want to watch you fuck."

That fantasy had played out in her mind many times lately, but there had always been a large chasm between fantasy and reality. Desire, intellect, and social norms battled in Tori's mind but in the end it was at least partly because it was forbidden that she agreed.

"Lie down honey," Tori commanded deliberately using her standard motherly term of endearment.

Jason did as he was told.

"Good boy," Tori commended him, again in motherly style.

Tori straddled her son and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. Her pussy was more experienced than the younger woman's. Tori had been promiscuous in highschool and college, before she married Jeff, Jason's father. Jeff was older than her with a nice cock and loved to fuck almost as much as Tori. Since his death, Tori learned to find comfort in sex and had taken a few lovers but no serious relationships. "Except," Tori corrected her thoughts, "she had a regular relationship with the sex rocker in her closet."

Tori had been playing with her pussy and sensitive nipples most of the time she watched Jason and Kendra. Her hungry pussy stretched around Jason's thick cock with only minor discomfort and significant pleasure as it pushed into never experienced depths.

"Mmmmm," Tori moaned when she was fully seated on the staff. "You have a great cock." Tori knew men enjoyed compliments to their manhood, but this was genuine both due to its size and a youthful stiffness she hadn't experienced for a very long time.

Impaled on his cock she took control, leaning her hands on his muscled chest, grinding against him, stimulating herself inside and out.

"Play with my tits," she commanded to which Jason eagerly agreed, taking their fullness into his hands then focusing on her very excited chocolate nipples.

"Harder," she demanded.

Jason pinched and tugged at his mother's dark buds, escalating Tori's excitement. Circular grinding alternated with deep thrusts. Occasionally, Tori would slide her pussy nearly off the long shaft before impaling herself again.

Tori caught movement in her peripheral vision. She had almost forgotten about the young blonde who shared the bed. Their eyes met only for a moment before Tori's vision drifted between the younger woman's legs. Kendra was stroking her pussy lightly, obviously enjoying the show.

Emboldened by Kendra's attention, Tori leaned back putting her hands on Jason's lower thighs and rocked more deliberately, feeling the heavy weight of her breasts bounce to her rhythm.

A moment later she found herself lying on her back, Jason on top of her now in control.

"Make mommy cum," she told her stepson who began thrusting into her determined to do just that.

Not wanting to be left out, Kendra mounted Tori's face. Tori greedily feasted on her sweetness while her son pulled equally greedily at his mother's nipples and fucked her greedy pussy.

Kendra put both of her hands against the wall. Tori looked past the woman's heaving globes of flesh to her face which featured white teeth biting down on a pouty lip, her now telltale sign of pending climax. Tori was equally close to her own explosion and judging by Jason's pace, so was he.

Tori came first, hard; moans muffled by Kendra's pussy. It took considerable effort for Tori to stay focused on pleasuring the blonde atop her face in the midst of her own near-debilitating orgasm. She was only seconds into her own climax when Kendra started bucking with pleasure, timed nearly perfectly with Jason's explosion of his forbidden seed into his stepmom.

The trio shared an amazing climax. Kendra and Jason's both subsided before Tori's pussy stopped quivering around her son's empty cock.

Kendra was the first to move, dismounting the wet face of her boyfriend's stepmom and sliding into bed next to Tori. Jason moved next, pulling his softening cock from his stepmother's pussy, and lying by her other side. Cum mixed with her own wetness oozed slowly from Tori's stretched and deeply satisfied pussy. Mother, son and girlfriend laid in silence wrapped in a single embrace until sleep took them one by one.

************************************

Tori was coaxed gently from a wonderfully explicit dream to Jason and Kendra each suckling at a breast like the babies she never had. The delicate fingers dancing across the lips of her pussy contrasted with the hard cock pressed against her hip.

"Merry Christmas Ms. Jones," Kendra said when she noticed Tori open her eyes.

"You can call me mom," Tori said, closing her eyes, a broad smile stretching across her face.

******************************************