All Comments on 'My Son's Girlfriend'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AlexandraAlexandraover 20 years ago
Truly Literotica

Great story, with background to the main character, a dilemma and - release! Well written and believable. Thanks.

don87654don87654over 20 years ago
Wow! I loved it!

I loved this story. Possible future daughter-in-law without birth control, getting her father-in-law's sperm shot into her while his son is passed out. You need to continue this with more chapters....it is outstanding! Let the girl get preggie, marry his son and he and his daughter-in-law develop a family with the son being the legal daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
not yet

if i had a daughter in law, or a prospective one, she is just the type i would really want, a good looking, cock sucking, great fucking slut. very desirable.

minor dietyminor dietyover 20 years ago
Intense

Nice development of the male character, his dilemma, resistance and finally giving in. The sex scene is wonderfully written, I could almost feel his release! I like that you leave the reader in slight suspense at the end, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
VERY HOT

The best stories pull you in and make you feel every thrust. You did just that .Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Tremendous!

Excellent story! Very, very hot sex. I loved the way the father went from baffled to in control. The idea that they kept going despite someone coming downstairs is interesting. I'd like to see you follow this with a few more chapters. Again, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep it going

Please continue this HOT story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too long.

While the text was hot and steamy its the sex I want to read.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
New Family Member

You need to continue this story with the son's girlfriend and you developing a lust relationship with the son continuing to date this girl. As she gets pregged by you, perhaps some kind of continuance could develop where she moves in with you and your son and wife and you keep fucking her on the side and breeding her.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Wow, and with White Hot Liquid Lust Shared

The only thing missing in this story is that she got knocked up by her future father-in-law in this instance of instant hot liquid sex of catching your sperm in her heated and ovulating desires to have a baby with the same blood as you and your son. Now maybe you can raise a child that will grow into someone with an idea of responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Masterpiece of this Genre..

LOVED IT... brilliantly done.. not every ones cup of tea, but the seduction was erotic as hell.. every time i read the story during last 4 years or so, i have been left wondering who came down da stairs..

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 14 years ago
Please continue

I agree with the others that reviewed before me - you should continue.

If Valerie gets pregnant, he'll get the child he wants. Of course he won't marry Valerie cause Valerie doesn't want to get married plus they both know it's fun fucking around while she's still with hia son and he's still married.

wild77er4uwild77er4uabout 12 years ago
My Son's Girlfriend... Great Read!!!

I enjoyed your Story started kinda slow but I liked that and ended with a bang ! Really liked that... But what happened did they get caught does Wife get turned into play toy and made to workout with son as coach and son becumming Valerie's play toy? Hmmm So Many Probabilities....

Have a great day a Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU & SHOGUY

WOW I just read this killer story by Shoguy -college bound: summer to remember--wow the hottest on this site --than i hit on yours--real good too..check out the shoguy story..

nostringsfunavlnostringsfunavlover 8 years ago
This guy had no respect for his wife or his son...

...and I love it. Very good story and definitely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please post part 2... please!!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

I would've liked an ending, but a story of doing ridiculously stupid things with a "bad girl" ticks the boxes. Very hot scene. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous