My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom is fucked by her son while Dad sleeps next to them.
3.4k words
4.62
138.7k
239

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,645 Followers

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*******************************************************************************************************************

After forcing me to suck his cock, Tristan's behavior only got worse. He sauntered around the house like he owned it. He looked at me with a smile that dared me to try and reprimand him; a smile that said he had all the power. And indeed he did. Even if I could resist his monstrously magnificent cock, he could just tell my husband, Mark, that I'd been spying on him in the shower. I could deny it but once the seeds of suspicion were planted they would be hard for Mark to fight.

If Tristan's cock wasn't so magnificent then maybe I would be able to say no. If only Tristan wasn't so big. If only his cock was average-sized. If only he hadn't forced my lips around his meaty fuck-stick, I wouldn't be feeling the way I did. Maybe if all those things weren't true I would be able to look my son in the eye without feeling burning shame and insatiable lust.

I was sitting in the kitchen making notes for work when Tristan strutted in. My husband and daughter had already left for the day so it was just the two of us. Thankfully, my son was fully dressed and had his rucksack ready for school; he wouldn't be staying. It was terrible that I was starting to dread being left alone with my own son.

"Morning, Mom," he said, his voice dripping with smug cockiness.

"Morning, Tristan. Are you ready for school?" I asked, looking up but not meeting his eyes. I was frightened of what I'd see there.

"I sure am. I just need a goodbye kiss and I'll go." There was something in his tone that told me he was up to something. I tensed up, my skin prickling with suspicion.

"Aren't you a bit old for a goodbye kiss?" I said. I didn't mean it, he was 18 but he'd never be too old for a kiss. I was simply nervous about his true intentions.

"Perhaps, but Mark still kisses you every time he leaves for work. Maybe I should start kissing you like that," Tristan said casually.

Shocked, I looked up at him with wide eyes. This was something else my son hadn't done before -- compare himself to his dad. "Don't call your father by his first name, that's very disrespectful."

Tristan smirked. "Not as disrespectful as you gobbling his son's cock like a bitch in heat."

"Tristan!" I said, my cheeks flaring red with embarrassment. I could feel the humiliation of the night he'd forced me to suck him. And I felt a hint of the arousal I'd felt then too. But he could not speak to me like that. I was his mother for God's sake.

"I have to go to school. Give me a goodbye kiss," he said, looking down at me expectantly.

For a moment I simply stared at him in disbelief, but I knew he wasn't going to leave until he got what he wanted. "Fine," I said with a weary sigh. I stood up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Goodbye, Tristan. Have a good day at school."

"That's not what I meant, Mom. I don't want you to kiss me on the cheek. Kiss me on your favorite part of me," he said, his eyes flicking downwards suggestively.

I sucked in a quick breath, realizing what he wanted. My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed crimson, torn between lust and disgust. He wasn't going to leave unless I gave him what he wanted. I dropped down to my knees, lowering my gaze so I didn't have to see his smug face. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, kissing my son's cock through his pants. My lips bumped against the stiff fabric as I closed them and held them there for a moment, feeling his soft bulge twitch.

"No, Mom. Take it out," Tristan commanded.

Still blushing bright red, my heart beating hard in my chest, I reached out for the waistband of his pants. When his cock came out my eyes locked onto it immediately. It wasn't erect, not yet, but the thick shaft looked so hot nestled in a patch of short, dark pubic hair.

"Now kiss me," Tristan said, grabbing my hair and pulling my lips towards his sleeping monster.

I puckered my lips and pressed them against the smooth head of Tristan's cock, kissing it hesitantly, my eyes still closed in shame. My tongue snaked out and licked at the bulbous crown.

I heard the front door open and leaped away from my son. Tristan scrambled to pull his pants up and was just straightening his clothes when Mark walked into the kitchen.

"Forgot my wallet," Mark said, shaking his head. He grabbed his wallet off the counter, planted a kiss on my cheek, and then left, giving Tristan a fatherly pat on the shoulder as he passed him.

"I'll see you tonight, Mom," Tristan said, smiling hungrily as he left the kitchen too.

I sat back down at the table and composed myself before I continued with my work. That had been close. Too close.

To my surprise, Tristan didn't try anything that evening. He stayed in his room and even at dinner time he didn't give me any of his usual looks. It seemed that our close call this morning had knocked some sense into the boy.

That night I was reading my book in bed when my second surprise came. Mark entered the room fully naked and tossed my book aside before pulling up my nightie and mounting me.

The sex was lackluster and his cock was significantly smaller than Tristan's. It was over in minutes and then Mark rolled over and started snoring loudly by my side. It wasn't always like this. There were occasions when he fucked me properly, but these days they were few and far between. I lifted the bed sheets and looked in disappointment at his shrinking member. Then I flicked off the light and went to sleep.

My dreams were interrupted by a strange heaviness on my face like something had fallen on me. My eyes fluttered open and in the darkness I could see a figure standing over me. As my vision adjusted I saw that my son was standing by my side completely naked and his soft cock was draped over my lips. I grabbed his dick, which even soft was bigger than his father's erection, and pushed it off my face.

"What are you doing?" I whispered angrily.

"Mom, I can't sleep. Suck my cock for me so I can relax," he whispered back, pushing his groin towards me.

"Your father is right there," I hissed, pointing at the slumbering man next to me.

"You better stay quiet then," he said. He grabbed hold of the bed sheets and pulled them off me. I was glad to still have my nightie on.

"Tristan," I warned him, but I could see that his cock was already starting to grow and my argument died down. I didn't protest as he took hold of my hand and placed my fingers around his lengthening shaft.

It was already twice the thickness of his father's flaccid cock and when my hand couldn't close around it I moved my touch to the base, gripping him just below where his big nuts bobbed. The weight of Tristan's cock in my hands was like a spell and I began stroking his shaft, starting at the base and slowly moving towards the head. The big veins were prominent now and there was a wetness on his beautiful teenage cock that hadn't been there before. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth, my lips pursing around his thick shaft as it slid inside me.

I leaned over and kissed just under his tip. My tongue snuck out of my mouth and I licked along the length of his shaft, from balls to tip. He groaned in pleasure and I repeated the motion on him, working up a light film of saliva along his girth. I took him into my mouth, my lips pursing around his thick shaft as it slid inside me. I could feel the temptation taking over me, even though I refused to admit it to myself. The feeling of Tristan's cock in my mouth was getting me excited, even as this act disgusted me.

Tristan was in heaven. He tipped his head back and moaned quietly from the pleasure. Mark lay next to me, snoring away, sound asleep. The risk of getting caught only added to my horniness. There was no hesitation in my actions anymore. I bobbed gently on Tristan's erection, gently pushing him deeper into my mouth and fucking his cock with my mouth as I made hot wet sounds. My nose was touching Tristan's stomach now and the smell of his sweaty body was driving me into a frenzy.

"You are so good, Mom. You have no idea," I heard my son whisper as he held himself in check for another minute before he fucked my mouth harder and forced himself further down my throat.

He grabbed the collar of my nightie with both hands and before I could stop him he tore it open with animalistic lust. He ripped the fabric right down the middle until it flapped open and revealed my naked body to him. I tried to cover myself but he pushed my hands away and lifted up one of my big breasts. My nipple was fully erect and Tristan pulled on it in earnest. He started fondling my breast, squeezing it hard.

"So fucking big," Tristan moaned again as a smile crossed his face. "I love your tits."

He slipped his cock out of my mouth and then climbed onto the bed, positioning himself on top of me. He grabbed both of my tits and squeezed them before falling down on me and sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. He suckled with the same fervor when he'd been a baby.

"Mmmm," I sighed, unable to stop myself. I arched my back in pleasure as my pussy grew wetter and hotter. Tristan was now kissing my breasts and licking down towards my abdomen. When his lips started working towards my crotch I knew I was done for.

When Tristan's tongue touched my clit I shuddered in pleasure and my eyes opened wide as he sucked on my pussy. He teased me by flicking his tongue over my wet gash.

"You taste so good, Mom," he said as he licked my slit. "I bet Dad never makes you feel this much pleasure."

I kept my mouth shut, refusing to confirm that he was a better lover than his father. Tristan pushed his face into my crotch, pushing my thighs apart and diving into me as if he wanted to reenter my womb. He licked my pussy with gusto and pushed his tongue deeper into my hole than any man had gone before him. The feel of his mouth and tongue on my cunt almost drove me to orgasm. Despite the taboo aspect I was too turned on to stop him. I reached up and grabbed the headboard as I moaned as quietly as possible.

Tristan was so hungry for my pussy that he ate me out with single-minded focus. I leaned back on the pillow, watching him please me with his mouth. Tristan closed his eyes and moved his face deeper into my pussy until his nose was touching my clit. He licked it over and over again, the fullness of his lips working wonders on my body. I grabbed hold of his hair and used it to push him closer into me. There was no resistance in him - he worked hungrily against me as I fucked his face. A deep moan escaped my lips and Tristan paused for a moment.

Mark let out a small groan as he moved his legs, spreading them wider. The bed sheets slipped and fell off him, tumbling to the floor on his side of the bed. He remained on his back, legs open and naked. Tristan looked at his father's dick and snorted with laughter.

"Oh God, Mom. How did you ever get pregnant when that's all you had to play with?" Tristan said.

"Don't make fun of your father. That man brought you into this world," I told him, giving him a playful slap on the head. His father was more average than small, but next to Tristan, everybody looked tiny.

"You're being very generous with the word 'man'," Tristan said, snorting with laughter again.

I slapped him again. Tristan shrugged his shoulders and went back to work, licking my pussy with wild abandon. When he pushed his tongue into me I moved my hips forward, fucking his face and moaning loudly as I enjoyed the intense sensation. My stomach trembled from pleasure and I felt like cumming already. I reached down and touched Tristan's hair and felt the smooth softness. I ran my fingers through his hair, holding him in place as he licked me faster.

I opened my legs wider so he could get as deep into me as possible. The position was awkward but Tristan didn't care. He continued sucking on me, pushing his tongue further into me and spanking my clit with his lips until I was moaning loudly. The pleasure grew stronger and stronger until I felt like I was about to explode. I held my breath, waiting for that perfect moment only to have it pass me by. My pussy twitched as Tristan teased me once again.

He got up onto his knees and wiggled his giant cock at me. "I'm gonna make you squirt," he said, full of confidence.

"I beg your pardon?" I said. Of all the things he could have said that was the one I expected the least.

"You heard me," he said, grinning mischievously.

I'd never squirted in my life. Not once. I didn't tell him that though. It was an embarrassing thing to discuss. Especially with my son.

Tristan grabbed me by the waist and flipped me onto my stomach, pulling me towards him until I could feel his painfully hard cock brushing my thighs. Unexpectedly he slapped my ass. At first, I recoiled from the intense sting that followed, but Tristan rubbed the place he'd spanked with his hand. The sensation turned from pain to pleasure and my eyes fluttered shut. Then he spanked me again and a moan of pain escaped my lips. It was degrading to be spanked by my own child but there was a wild thrill in giving over authority to somebody who should not have it. I glanced at my husband, certain that the noise would have woken him but he was still out like a light.

Tristan pushed his dick against my ass crack, rubbing it up and down and swirling it in a circle around my pussy. I tried to think rationally. This was not a good idea. Everything we'd done so far was bad enough but to let him fuck me, to let him push himself inside me, was a bridge there was no coming back from. I was about to say as much when with a lusty grunt he forced his cock into my sopping wet hole.

"Tristan!" I hissed, shocked but wild with pleasure.

Tristan ignored me as he began to move in and out of me. He thrust gently at first, taking his time and gradually increasing the speed of his strokes but soon he was pounding me with an intensity that shocked me. I couldn't remember his father ever having such vigor, even when he'd been younger.

The pleasure was intense and before long I had to surrender myself to the sensations and let go of any sense of control. As my orgasm ripped through me, filling me with pleasure like Tristan's huge cock filled my eager pussy. At that moment, my body shuddered in wave after wave of pleasure. I shoved my pillow into my mouth to stifle my orgasmic screams.

For the briefest moment, Tristan's movements became slower as if he too was surrendering himself to the power of my orgasm, but then he carried on pumping away, still not ready to climax himself. His fingers dug into my hips as he thrust deeper and faster. I felt the pleasure build up in me again. With his father, I was lucky enough to have one orgasm let alone two, but I knew I was going to have a second one tonight, and if Tristan's pumping was anything to go by it would be coming very soon.

Tristan slapped my ass hard and the sound reverberated around the room. I moaned with abandon as he did it again, no longer caring if my husband woke up. I think a perverted part of me wanted to get caught. I wanted Mark to see and get turned on. I wanted him to join in. Maybe even learn a thing or two from his son.

Tristan panted behind me and kneaded my ass cheeks with both hands. Then he reached around and began to rub my clit furiously, his fingers moving with a speed and skill I didn't know existed. Shuddering moans fell from my mouth as my body began to tremble. My climax was coming fast and I knew there would be no stopping it now.

Tristan left his fingers on my clit as he continued to thrust deeper into me, the pleasure too intense for me to bear. With one final push, my orgasm flew out of me in a scream of primal pleasure.

Tristan yanked his cock out of my cunt and then it happened -- the thing that had never happened before. I felt the fluid squirt out of me, a great jet of it that splashed my son who still kneeled behind me. Even as my body still shook from the intensity of the orgasm that was tearing through me, I looked around and saw the evidence of what Tristan had made me do. The sheets were soaked wet and Tristan's abs were covered in the spray too. His massive cock was slick with my juices, and his lips wore a smile of supreme smugness.

"I told you I'd make you squirt," he said proudly.

Mark mumbled and I was sure that I'd woken him with my scream, but to my utter amazement, he rolled onto his side and continued his slumber. Tristan shook his head at his dad before moving up the bed toward me.

"My turn now," he said. He grabbed my head and pulled my mouth toward his cock. I instantly complied, taking all of him into my mouth as he thrust his hips.

I started to take his amazing length in and out of my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head before licking up and down the shaft. He moaned with pleasure as he felt me teasing him with my tongue, causing me to moan in turn. Tristan grabbed onto both sides of my head and thrust himself further into my mouth, wanting more from me. I opened wider and began to take him deeper and harder until he was all the way in. I could feel his balls slapping against my chin as he moved faster, pushing himself into my throat with each thrust.

His breathing got louder as his orgasm started to come on. He fucked my face with extra vigor as he became closer and closer to his climax.

Finally, his body tensed and I could feel the hot cum shooting down my throat. I kept him in my mouth until he was done. He pulled his still-hard cock out of me and flopped down on the bed. I licked his residue off my lips, enjoying the salty taste.

"Good job, Mom," he said as he stood up. "Who do you belong to?"

He'd fucked me so good that I wasn't even offended by his words. In fact, I smiled as I said, "You."

"From now on you'll only fuck me," he commanded.

"Yes," I agreed.

"Yes?" he looked down at me, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, Sir," I corrected.

"Good girl. Get some rest. I'm gonna need your mouth again in the morning." With that, he turned and sauntered out of my room. I watched the gap between his legs and saw his massive meat swinging from side to side.

I curled up next to my husband and closed my eyes, reliving the best sex I'd ever had. And I couldn't wait to do it again.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story! Feel free to leave feedback.

Nicki

xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,645 Followers