All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Though the sex is hot, the arrogance shown by the son is not. I understand it's porn but a big cock does not make him a complete man. The mom should have asked him how he liked the taste of his dad's cum when he was eating her out! That would have knocked him down a peg or two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More likely husband wakes up and shoots them both. And what happens when she refuses him sex, he thinks she is having an affair, and then proceeds to catch them both? Is he going to just take it and NOT call the cops?

My guess is you'll just find some stupid ass deus ex machina hypocritical bullshit like others and have the wife discover husband has his own affair. She'll kick him out acting all morally superior.

These stories are so fucking cliché

reverse69reverse697 months ago

Mmmm, have him stick it up her ass next time

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
The moment mom saw Tristan in the shower her oxytocin returned to nursing levels.

The love hormone returned and she needed to return to her addiction. The hesitation and pretend rejection gave her enough absolution to enjoy.

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington7 months ago

I still think the story is good. Although having her father's sperm in her also came to mind when I read about oral. Not very smart.

I'm curious how he plans to implement the "no sex with father" thing.

I'm looking forward to the next part, please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If he wants to continue fucking his mom like a man he's going to have behave like a man towards her. Be kind and respectful towards her outside their sexual affair. At the moment he acts like a cheeky child. While having sex together they can both play out their sexual desires. It's still a good story. Big dick needs to grow up a bit.

james1801james18017 months ago

Well I thought that was pretty hot, Nikki. Very well-written and compulsive reading. I hope you continue with the series 😘

lantern04lantern047 months ago

Another hot chapter. Hopefully mom and sis come together for a threesome.

Ocean33Ocean337 months ago

This story was intense, erotic, dominate and so damn arousing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

That was INTENSE! Schlongisto knows what he wants and takes it! Cock addled mom throws caution to the wind and submits to Trissy plowing into her from behind, no doubt wrecking Miss Puss Puss for anyone but him; he lets her know she's not to fuck Mark anymore anyways, so the point is moot. She is now his, there can be no doubt otherwise. Your writing is exemplary! Once she saw his unit that first time, it was a fait accompli that sonny boy would have his way with her- she could. not. look. away. Could not get his cock out of her mind. Yep!: cock addled. Addlepated... Thanks for writing- that was a blast!

jrrrrjrrrr7 months ago

I loved it!! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DOOD ONES NIKKI.... THANKS

"Who do you belong to?"

I said, "You."

"From now on you'll only fuck me," he commanded.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ive never been into incest but omg this was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot chapter. Bring sis in for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It got me so horny I swear

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Either Mark can sleep through anything, or he was listening to Tristan fuck his mom. He probably knows he needs Tristan's fucking help.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

soooo hotttt

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot? Not hardly. A woman so willing to humiliate her husband she would him waking up and perhaps killing her, and her son over what's happening. A son, so unworthy of his father's love, protection and decades of care and financial support, that he would cuck his own father, in his own bed? Two of the most despicable characters imaginable. I'd rather read about Josef Stalin fucking Mata Hari than this crap.

BlackPokey57BlackPokey577 months ago

Next part where husband knew something was up when he got his wallet and he was awake when sin walked in. But you also tell the back story about golfing and car shopping with the daughter

boaman007boaman0077 months ago

You are an amazing writer. Thanks for this wonderful story!

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus77 months ago

I definitely need more of this story 😈🥵

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

In some ways it was really hot and very good. But you reduced its impact by asking the readers to stretch credibility too far. You could have had Mum go to son's bedroom. I suspect that the next chapter will reveal that the Dad wasn't asleep at all.

CornixCornix7 months ago

FFS, this is a work of fiction, not an account of the family's average Friday. It is allowed to be, and often better, if it is beyond the realistic. Why do so many on here comment that a story has incredulous moments?

Not normally my thing, but enjoyable read.

I hope the sister has been dominating Tristian for some time and has been encouraging him to cuck daddy dearest. Hope she dominates them all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hell mom actually got her revenge on Tristan, for forcing her to start fucking him. Little did he know that when he went down on his mom for the first time in his father's bed, he was eating out his father's creampie from only a short time after his father put in to her pussy. But she let him do it without trying to stop him. As she thought it served him right for forcing me..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great chapter on this story. Hope he gets his mom Pregnant next time.

Any Chance you could give us another chapter on"HUMILIATED BY MY NEW GIRL BOSS", that story sure is calling for one more chapter??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will never understand the desire to make stories unbelievable. The loud sex next to the sleeping father jumps the shark. Keeping things plausible results in much better stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wanted him to cum in your pussy and knock you up

MICHAEL1300MICHAEL13007 months ago

Looking forward to next chapter

bobphil8787bobphil87877 months ago

Excellent! Will there be more chapters?

Robincd1126Robincd11267 months ago

Great story! TY!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow the best in this genre( Mom/son) i have read, hope you expand the stories to include Erin as well, maybe a cuck component regarding the dad?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Verry hot… 😈

MusicBox1978MusicBox19786 months ago

A bit too much, as dad never woke up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really wanna see the chapter where the mom and daughter find out about each other

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would never fuck up a good thing like fucking my mother while her husband, my father, slept next to us while I fucked his wife.

But I could see how the son became so processive of his mother. His woman now. I started an incestuous relationship with my older sister in 2003. I was a freshman in high school, and she was a senior. When she finally acquiesced to my request of wanting to be lovers, I told her at the restaurant where we had dinner the night I took her virginity, a few blocks from the cabin in Big Lake, that I would not share her with any man that once we became lovers, she would belong to me and only me. She said she felt the same way and if we were to be lovers that I had to promise that I would never cheat on her.

Ten years later Elena gave me two beautiful daughters and a beautiful son. At 28 years old Elena wants more babies. I too want to have more children with my beautiful sister.

Saver8961Saver89615 months ago

love this series, so hot, please write more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love to fuck you and eat your pussy to multiple orgasms. My cock stayed hard through all 3 stories and I'm on my way to my fourth cum. Thanks for the incentive

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington3 months ago

@nickisilvers Hello, is there anything new? When will we finally continue here?

we are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hallo nächster Teil bitte. Wir warten auch hier drüben. Bitte beeil dich Story ist so geil. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. We need a part 4!

Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Part 4 soon? Great series

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jonesabout 1 month ago

Incest erotica at its absolute best! The Mother is now completely owned by her son!!

❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This is really making me wet

Need some big dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES