My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan and here mother, Natalie, appear naked on Joe's show.
7.3k words
4.06
15.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 02

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Joe. He asked me to write his story. All characters in this story are real people. Not even their names have been changed. The story is about erotic, story writer, Susan Jill Parker, her mother, Natalie, Nasty Natty, and Susan's 21-year-old, adult son, Joe.

If you dare, with me taking it as a huge compliment, you should read this story while masturbating yourself. Matter of fact, if you dare, I double dare you to read this story with your mother and/or with your grandmother sitting on either side of you on the couch. Trust me, I know women. With you telling them that you wrote this story about them and with them believing that you wrote the story, they'll be so flattered that you wrote an erotic story about them that they'll want to masturbate you and/or blow you.

"I wrote an erotic story about you grandma and you too, mom, that I'd like to read to you," said Joe to his mother and grandmother.

They looked at him shocked as if they couldn't believe that he wrote an erotic story about them.

"You did," asked Joe's grandmother, Natalie, with disbelief?

Susan looked at her son with pride.

"I can't believe you wrote an erotic story about my mother and I,' said Susan. "As your sexual reward for writing our story, take out your cock. I want to masturbate you while you read the story to me."

Natalie gave her grandson a big, sexy smile and a long, wet kiss.

"And I want to suck your cock while you read your story to me,' said Natalie.

# # #

"I double dare you to remove your prick from your pajama bottoms to allow your mother to masturbate you and for your grandmother to blow you. Chicken. Go ahead and do it. You have no balls. Go ahead take out your cock. You've been double dare to remove your cock from your pajama bottoms and expose your growing erection to your mother and/or your grandmother."

Trust me, they'll not only enjoy you reading this story to them, but also, they'll loved to see your naked prick. Women want to see naked cocks as much as men want to see naked breasts. Trust me, after reading about you having incestuous sex with not only his mother but also with his grandmother, wanting to roleplay this story while you continue reading this story, they'll want to have sex with you, too.

If you haven't already had sex with your mother and/or grandmother, reading this story to them is a good way to sexually seduce them both. Believe it or not, after sheltering at home for months in this age of COVID, I dare write that your mother and/or grandmother are just as horny, if not hornier than you are. After you read them this story, they'll want to strip you naked and have incestuous sex with your naked body.

"Mom! Grandma! Come in the living room please and sit on either side of me on the couch. I want to read you my story that I wrote about you both," said Joe saying to his mother and his grandmother.

# # #

Now, before you start reading this story to them, I dare you to obediently obey your mother and your grandmother. I dare you to pull out your cock from your pajama bottoms in front of your mother and/or your grandmother. That's right. In preparation to read your story to them, I want you to expose yourself to them. With them not shocked, embarrassed, or ashamed, they wouldn't give you a negative reaction at all in seeing your naked prick. Instead, with them showing a flash of sexual arousal on their faces, you may be surprised by their sexual reactions.

Now that your prick is dangling out of your pajama bottoms, take your cock in your hand. I double dare you to slowly stroke yourself to a nice erection in front of your mother and/or your grandmother. Now, with your mother and/or your grandmother staring down at you stroking your naked prick, slowly continue to stroking yourself to a bigger and harder erection. Trust me, women enjoy watching men masturbating themselves. They'll want to see you masturbating yourself as much as you want them to see you masturbating yourself. Moreover, they'll want to watch you cum, too.

Before you start reading my story, grab a box of tissues and a tube of lotion because you're going to need it. Before you start reading my story with your mother and/or grandmother, giving you easy access to their naked breasts and naked pussies, ask them to put on their sexiest and most revealing nightgowns. If your mother and/or grandmother agree to put on their sexiest and most revealing nightgown, then, you're more than halfway to having incestuous sex with your mother and/or your grandmother. Your mother and/or grandmother may want to grab their vibrators and/or their dildos, too.

Conceived out of wedlock 24-years ago, instead of having an abortion and aborting Joe, Susan was happy to have a baby. Learning from her mother who didn't believe in abortions either, Natalie had 5 children by four, different men. She learned early that she earned more money dancing around a pole and removing her clothes when pregnant than she did stripping when fully dressed. For some convoluted reason men paid more to see a mother pregnant with child dancing around a stripper's pole while slowly and seductively removing her clothes.

# # #

"Are you ready? Has your mother and/or your grandmother donned their sexiest and most revealing nightgowns? Are they sitting beside you? Have you removed your cock from your pajama bottoms? Are you slowly masturbating yourself in front of your mother and/or your grandmother? Good. Then, shall we begin?"

I'm Joe and I'm a typical, incestuous pervert. Proud of it depending on who I'm talking to, I've had incestuous sex with not only my mother numerous times but also, I've had incestuous sex with my grandmother numerous times, too. If I had a sister, which I don't, no doubt, I'd be having incestuous sex with her, too.

Seriously, think about it. How many sons have had incestuous sex with their mothers? What do you think? Millions of sons? Every other son? Or too many sons to count?

Having sex with your mother, especially if she's a MILF like Susan, is a huge turn on. I get that. Who wouldn't want to have sex with her. Look at her. Just look at her. She's not only beautiful but also, she's as shapely as she is sexy. What man wouldn't want to fuck her?

Yet, how many grandsons have had incestuous sex with their grandmothers? What do you think? Would you have sex with your grandmother if she was a GILF like Natalie, Nasty Natty? Who wouldn't want to have sex with Susan's mother? Any normal, testosterone filled man would not only want to fuck Susan but also would want to fuck Natalie, too.

Yet, where do men draw the line when having incestuous sex? Seemingly, their mothers, especially mothers who look like Susan are sexually wanted and lusted over. Seemingly, their elderly grandmothers, especially if they look like Natalie and are ex-strippers and ex-prostitutes are fair game, too. Any horny man would want his mother, especially a mother who looked like Susan to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. Any horny man would want his grandmother, especially a grandmother who looked like Natalie to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth.

"Grandma. Do me a favor. Please remove your nightgown. I want to see your sagging breasts, your bushy pussy, and your wrinkled, naked ass,' said Joe to Natalie, while sexually soliciting his elderly grandmother.

Not having to ask her twice, eager to strip herself naked in front of her horny grandson, Natalie removed her nightgown for her grandson to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

# # #

Most sons and grandsons may masturbate over the thoughts of having incestuous sex with their mothers and/or grandmothers, perhaps wishing they had done more, but masturbation is as far as they go and all that they do. Sons and grandsons may wish they could have sex with their mothers and grandmothers, especially if their mothers are MILFs like Susan and their grandmothers are GILFs like Natalie, but how many men dare have to have incestuous sex with their mothers and/or grandmothers? Think about it. What are the odds that your mothers and/or grandmothers would allow you to strip them naked and fuck them?

Sons and grandsons may wish that they could make out with their mothers and grandmothers while slowly stripping them naked and while touching and feeling them everywhere through their clothes. Alas, most times, their sexual desires are nothing more than sexual, masturbation fantasies. Perhaps, fearing that they may reject them, that their fathers and/or grandfathers may discover their dirty, sexual secrets, or that their friends and relatives may find out that they had incestuous sex with their mothers and grandmothers, they don't sexually solicit their mothers and/or grandmothers.

"Mom? May I see your naked breasts," asked her 21-year-old son of his MILF of a mother?

His mother looked at him as if he was crazy before a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her face. Seemingly and unbelievably, something he never expecting her wanting, she wanted to show her son her naked breasts as much as he wanted to see her naked breasts. Even though she was ready to accommodate him by lowering her nightgown straps, a big step in their mother and son sexual relationship, she stalled for time to see if he was serious about wanting to see her naked breasts.

"Pardon me? I'm sorry but what did you just ask me? You want to see my naked breasts," asked his mother flattered that her son wanted to see her naked tits? So as not to look like the incestuous whore that she is, at first, his mother rebuffed his request. "I'm your mother and you're my son. I don't think that I should be showing you my naked tits," I imagined her saying with sexual indignation.

Staring at the big impressions that his mother's tits made in her nightgown, her son stared at what he could already see of his mother's tits through her low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown.

"Please, mom? I've always wanted to see your big, naked tits," he said as if asking her to buy him a toy at the toy store. He fingered the head of his growing erection through his pajama bottoms. "Please show me your naked breasts," he asked again while determined to see his mother's tits. Taking a chance that she'd want to see his prick as much as he wanted to see her tits, he sweetened his request. "I'll show you my naked prick if you show me your naked tits," he said.

Instead of looking at him with shocked disdain, she looked at her son with sexual arousal. She could feel her pussy moistening with the thought of showing him her naked breasts and her son showing her his naked prick. After her husband no longer had anything to sexually do with her, and with her son looking so much like his father, she was as horny as she was sexually frustrated. Actually, she had been sexually thinking about having sex with her son. In the way that he masturbated over imagining his mother naked and having sex with her, she's been masturbating over imagining her son naked and having sex with him.

"Okay," said his mother breathing through her open mouth with sexual anticipation. But don't tell your father that I showed you my naked breasts," she said with shame and embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement. "I'd feel embarrassed that I showed my son my tits."

Under her son's watchful eye, she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders and, as if she was doing a slow striptease, allowed the bodice of her nightgown to slowly fall to her waist. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, her son stared at his mother's naked breasts before asking her the next inevitable questions.

"May I touch them, mother? May I feel them? May I fondle your naked breasts while sucking your nipples? Please mother, please. May I have my incestuous, sexual way with your naked breasts?"

Taken aback that her son wanted to do more than just see her naked tits, she stared down at herself while sliding a slow and thoughtful hand across her naked breasts and erect nipples before staring up at him.

"Of course, you may touch them," she said giving him a sexy smile while touching her naked tits. "Of course, you may feel them," she said while feeling her naked breasts. "Of course, you may fondle them while sucking my nipples," she said giving her son permission to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

Sexually teasing him, she cupped her naked breasts in the palms of her hands. Then, raising her breasts to her mouth, she sucked her nipples, first one and then, the other. With his erect cock already tenting his pajama bottoms, she stared at her son staring at her.

A horny son who was sexually attracted to his mother and was sexually excited to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother's big, naked breasts was beside himself with sexual excitement. A sexually frustrated mother was willing and ready to do any sexual thing with her son to allow him to give her a sexual orgasm. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

# # #

Not stopping there, while masturbating themselves, many sons and grandsons may wish that their mothers and grandmothers would blow them while they felt, fondled, and sucked their naked tits. Something as erotic as it was incestuously forbidden, they'd love for them to suck their cocks. They'd love to cum in their mothers' and/or grandmothers' mouths. They'd love to cum all over their pretty faces and across their naked breasts. They'd love to give their mothers and grandmothers cum baths.

"Oh, my God, Joe, you gave mommy quite the cum bath. I'm dripping with cum," said Susan to her son after he ejaculated for a second time, first in her mouth and then all over her beautiful face and naked breasts.

Natalie laughed.

"Where did all of that cum come from? Were you saving that up just for me? After you ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth, I can't believe you ejaculated a bigger load all over my face," said Natalie while laughing.

The other side of the coin, mothers and grandmothers wished they could have incestuous sex with their sons and grandsons? How many mothers have already had incestuous sex with their sons? What do you think? How many grandmothers have already had incestuous sex with their grandsons? Again, what do you think? I dare write that incestuous sex is more prevalent than you think.

Think about it. In the same way that horny men masturbate over imagining their mothers and grandmothers naked while having sex with them, no doubt, mothers and grandmothers masturbate while imagining their sons and grandsons naked while imagining having sex with them, too. After all, whether male or female with both sexes having sexual needs and erotic desires, we're all only human. We all want sex and how much more sexually exciting is it to have sex with not only our mothers but also with our grandmothers, too.

'Wow! Not only did I see my mother naked but also, I saw my grandmother naked,' thought Joe. 'First my mother sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth, then, my grandmother sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth. I can't believe that I fucked my mother and then I fucked my grandmother,' thought Joe. 'I can't wait to have sex with them both together. I can't wait for them to suck and fuck my friends, too.'

# # #

Close to them both, I loved my mother, Susan, and my grandmother, my mother's mother, Natalie, too. Having already had incestuous sex with my mother, numerous times, I've already had incestuous sex with my grandmother, Natalie, numerous times, too. Suffice to write, an understatement, I enjoyed not only having incestuous sex with my mother but also with my grandmother, too, occasionally both at the same time. With my mother a cocksucking whore and my grandmother an ex-stripper, an ex-prostitute, and an around nasty whore, who could blame me for having sex with them after being sexually seduced by my mother and grandmother?

"If you fuck me and give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, Joe, I'll suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth," said Susan to her son.

Natalie laughed.

"Not even having to fuck me and/or give me a sexual orgasm, I'll suck your cock any time and anywhere," said Natalie laughing.

# # #

Even more sexually exciting than actually having incestuous sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother was something that made me wild with sexual desire. My biggest, sexual turn on was watching women slowly and seductively undress. I loved seeing sexy and shapely women in their low-cut bras and bikini panties before seeing them topless and naked.

Perhaps, because my mother dressed and undressed with her bedroom door wide open and my grandmother continually sexually teased me by undressing in front of me with no modesty or shame was the reason why I enjoyed watching women undress. I found women undressing sexually exciting, who wouldn't? With my mother and grandmother proud to be whores, I was proud to an incestuous pervert.

I loved standing in my mother's open, bedroom doorway while watching her undress and get dressed. As much as I loved seeing my mother in her short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown, I loved seeing my mother topless before seeing her naked. I loved watching her lift her nightgown up, over her head, and off. Then, with my grandmother undressing and dressing with her bedroom door wide open, too, I loved watching my grandmother strip herself naked before getting dressed.

With my mother an ex-swinger what she hadn't done behind closed, bedroom doors with other swinging couples, she's written about doing. With Natalie, Nasty Natty, an all-around whore, as long as they had the money to pay her, she'd have sex with any man or any woman at any time. Many men envy me growing up with Susan Jill Parker as my mother and her mother, Natalie, nasty Natty, as my grandmother. Who wouldn't envy me? They are both as drop dead gorgeous as they are sexy and shapely.

Starting with my mother and my grandmother, I loved watching women slowly, seductively, and sexually remove their blouses and their short skirts. I loved watching women parading around me in their sexy lingerie. Able to hide their flaws, most women looked better in their low-cut bras and sexy, bikini panties than they do naked. Then, not limited to wanting to see women in their sexy lingerie, I loved watching women ever so slowly and ever so seductively remove their bras and panties. I loved seeing women topless before seeing them naked.

Unable to get enough of watching women stripping themselves naked, as if they're doing a striptease just for me, I loved watching women sexually remove their clothes in front of me. Before starting my own cam show, Our Neighborhood, Naked Cam Show, I paid for private web cam shows to watch women undress online. Now, that I had my own web cam show, having not only met them but also having already had sex with some of them, I hired many of my mother's and grandmother's ex-stripper friends to appear naked on my naked, cam show.

Giving them private shows, and with men typing in their instructions, women did whatever men wanted them to sexually do and showed men whatever they wanted to see of their naked bodies. No longer having to pay to watch women undress, giving me all of the private shows that I wanted, my mother's and my grandmother's ex-stripper friends undressed for me for free. Yet, not stopping with hiring my mother's and my grandmother's ex-stripper friends, I even hired his mother, Susan Jill Parker, and my grandmother, Natalie, Nasty Natty, to appear naked on my naked, cam show.

As their way of introducing themselves to their audience of horny men, I had my mother and my grandmother each do a sexy and seductive striptease. Then, once they were naked and sitting comfortably on their beds, I had them masturbate themselves online. Finally, giving men what they wanted to see, I had them have sex with one another before having sex with me. Wickedly, sexually forbidden, how sexually exciting for a son to have incestuous sex not only with his mother but also with his grandmother, too.