My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingering one another, they masturbated one another while licking one another. They gave each other oral sex. They gave one another multiple, sexual orgasms. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough watching them undress, masturbating themselves, and having sex with one another, able to watch them anytime I wanted, I had their videos of my naked mother and grandmother having incestuous sex saved to my hard drive.

# # #

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Chapter 02

Our Neighborhood, Naked, Cam Show

My bedroom was wired for sound and for video. No more privacy for me, as if I was a contestant on an X-rated, reality, TV show, I had four cameras in each corner of my bedroom monitoring my every move. Except for when I went to the bathroom and closed my bathroom door to relive myself, even recording myself masturbating and/or having sex with my mother and/or my grandmother, I had no privacy at all. When I showered, I'd leave my bathroom door wide open for the camera to see me naked while showering.

Two of my biggest fans were Susan, my MILF of a mother, and Natalie, my GILF of a grandmother. Having become loyal fans of Joe's Neighborhood, Naked, Cam Show, they faithfully watched my Naked Cam Show every day and masturbated to it nearly every evening. With the three of us always horny and sexually frustrated, my mother and grandmother were just as sexually twisted as I was. Every day, my mother and grandmother watched me parade around my bedroom naked while doing my naked, cam show.

Returning the favor of her son's naked, exhibitionist show, Susan, continually walked around me in her sexy, bikini panties and low-cut bras, topless, and/or naked. When she wasn't having sex with me, she was sexually teasing me and sexually enticing me to have sex with her. I was a lucky son to have a mother who wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

"Blow me, mom. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your naked breasts," I said to my incestuous whore of a mother.

When my mother wasn't having sex with me, my grandmother was having sex with me.

"Blow me, grandma. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your naked breasts," I said to my incestuous whore of a grandmother.

# # #

As proud of Joe having his own business as they were sexually excited over constantly seeing his naked, erect cock, they never missed a day of watching Joe walk around his bedroom naked. Even though they both enjoyed watching Joe's Neighborhood, Naked, Cam Show, Susan and Natalie never considered participating and being on Joe's naked cam show. Then, after Joe planted the seed of videoing his mother, in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked, Susan was a reluctant participant. Free advertising for her prostitution business, eager to be on his show, Natalie, couldn't wait for Joe to put her naked video online.

Susan and Natalie quickly got in the swing of things by understanding how the intricacies of a video cam show worked. They were both eager to participate in all of the sexual action and erotic fun of web camming. Showing their fans what they sexually wanted to see, and do what their fans sexually wanted them to do, they hoped to earn extra money by giving men private, web cam shows. Only crossing the line in invading her privacy by exposing herself naked online, Susan was unsure about sending naked pictures of herself to Joe's naked cam show for online, public publication.

Susan was well aware that many of Joe's friends, her friends, and their neighbors were devoted fans of Joe's neighborhood, cam show. Should she appear naked on her son's naked show, sacrificing her privacy, her modesty, and her reputation, she knew that she'd immediately be recognized. A mostly Italian neighborhood with short, Sicilian woman, there weren't many tall, beautiful, blue-eyed, busty, and shapely, natural blonde, Czech/Italian women walking around her neighborhood. She stuck out like a runway model at a new car show.

More modestly moral than her whore of a mother, something she's never done before or even considered doing, Susan was reluctant about showing her naked body online while slowly and seductively stripping herself naked in front of her son. With Natalie an ex-stripper and an ex-nasty prostitute, she was more accustomed to showing men her naked body while dancing around a strippers' pole. Then, with her not just stripping herself naked but also masturbating herself, and/or even having incestuous sex with her mother, she couldn't believe that her son had turned her into even a bigger whore.

Embarrassed and ashamed that she needed to have sex online for money, especially with her mother, but that's what men wanted to see and would pay money to watch. They wanted to see Susan Jill Parker not only having incestuous sex with her son but also, they wanted to watch her having sex with her mother, Natalie, too. A big, sexual transition, never did she ever think that she'd appear online naked. Never did she ever think that she'd not only be having sex online, incestuous sex with her son but also with her mother, too.

Having nothing to hide nor to be ashamed and/or embarrassed about, with her already having had incestuous sex with all four of her sons, numerous times, Natalie could care less who saw her without her clothes. As if she was a nudist, she was perfectly comfortable walking around in private and/or in public naked. It wasn't until I sexually solicited my mother that she agreed to appear naked on my cam show. I didn't have to sexually solicit my grandmother; an eager volunteer. While advertising her prostitution business, Natalie had already asked me if she could appear naked on my cam show.

# # #

With the both of them cocksucking whores, and with my grandmother having already worked as a stripper and a prostitute, again, being featured on a cam show was just another way for her to advertise her prostitution business. The beauty of a naked cam show, without needing to have physical contact with her Johns, without having the fear of being arrested, and charged with prostitution, an interactive cam show was the perfect way for her to make extra money. Able to keep their identities secret, Joe assured them both that he could blur their faces and alter their voices to make them virtually unrecognizable.

"Don't worry," said Joe. "I can blur your faces and change your voices. Making you unrecognizable, no one ever will know that it's you appearing naked on my naked, cam show."

Susan looked from her son to look at her mother before looking back at her son again.

"Why would a man pay money to someone with a distorted face and an altered voice," she asked Joe with a shrug while making a face? "If I was a man looking to masturbate over a good-looking, naked woman, I wouldn't pay to see a woman with a blurred face and an altered voice," said Susan. "Not only would I need to see her naked body to masturbate myself over but also, I'd need to see her pretty face, and hear the sound of her sexy, feminine voice."

Agreeing with her daughter, Natalie nodded her pretty head.

"My daughter makes sense. I'd rather not have my face blurred and my voiced altered," said Natalie. "I don't care who sees me naked," she said with an unconcerned shrug. "Proud of my body, my naked body is my moneymaker," she said cupping her double D bra clad breasts in her palms of her hands. "I don't care who knows that it's me having sex with my daughter and/or my grandson," said Natalie giving Susan's skirt and panty clad ass a pat and a squeeze.

Natalie looked from her daughter to look at her grandson.

"I've been stripping myself naked, prostituting myself, and having paid sex with men and women for forty-years. Too old to be embarrassed, I'm not about to be modest about showing my naked body now," she said with a dirty laugh. "I love sucking and fucking men's, erect cocks as much as I love fingering and licking women's, wet pussies."

# # #

"How does this work? What must I do to begin," asked Susan of her son? "Or must I wait for men to give me direction by asking me for a private show? Are I totally dependent on reading what they want me to sexually do before I do anything," she asked?

I stared down at my mother's blouse and bra clad, D cup tits before staring over at my grandmother's blouse and bra cad, double D cup breasts. I loved tits, especially my mother's and my grandmother's big tits. So firm and so shapely, I loved sucking on my mother's and my grandmother's big, erect nipples while they stroked and/or sucked my cock. Too many women, even big, breasted women have small nipples but not my mother, Susan, and not her mother, Natalie. In the way of a champagne cork, they had huge nipples that made a noise when they popped out of my mouth.

A breast man who was unable to get enough of my mother's and my grandmother's big breasts, I loved seeing their big, naked tits. I loved touching their naked breasts, feeling their naked breasts, fondling their naked breasts, and sucking their erect nipples. I loved having my wicked, sexual way with their big, naked tits while they stroked and/or sucked my cock. As much as I loved cumming in my mother's and grandmother's mouths, as if I was a dog leaving his scent, I loved cumming across their naked breasts, too.

"I'm afraid so. While waiting for someone to request a private show so that you'll be paid to perform, as a way of introducing yourself to your audience, you should start by sexually teasing them. I suggest that you both slowly and seductively strip yourselves naked on camera," he said.

As if I imagined my mother and my grandmother in their sexy lingerie, topless, and naked, I was becoming sexually excited with the incestuous thoughts of my mother and my grandmother doing a slow striptease online. As much as I loved seeing my mother and my grandmother undressing, I loved seeing them without their clothes. I lost count of how many times I masturbated over standing in their open, bedroom doorway while watching them remove their clothes. With them both knowing what I wanted, before giving me incestuous sex, they gave me slow and sexually seductive, striptease shows.

"Only, take your time undressing," said Joe. "If they're like me, before removing your bra and panties, and stripping yourself naked, they'll enjoy watching you parade around your bedroom in your bikini panties and low-cut bras. Then, after removing your bras, they'll enjoy watching you brush your hair topless while your naked breasts move up and down and side-to-side. Finally, once naked, they'll enjoy staring at your naked, shapely asses and your naked, blonde, trimmed pussies while masturbating themselves," said Joe.

Before actually suggesting that his mother and grandmother come on his naked, video show, I imagined them stripping themselves naked live and on camera. I imagined my mother and grandmother slowly unbuttoning and removing their blouses before unzipping and unbuttoning their short skirts. Then, I imagined them reaching around behind themselves to unhook their bras. Finally, I imagined them tucking their thumbs in their panty bands and wiggling out of their panties. I imagined my mother and my grandmother naked, totally naked, for everyone to see.

"From there, again after they asked you to do it, so that you'll be paid for a private show, you could masturbate yourself live on camera. Once they see your naked pussies and know that you're for real, your admiring audience of horny men will type what they want to see and what more they want you to do. Finally, giving you what you want, some men will want to take you private and have their own personal show," said Joe. "With the men giving you their personal, sexual preferences, private shows are where you make the most money."

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed, nonetheless, a big step for her, Susan wasn't as big of a whore as was her mother. With this online cam show a new beginning, never having exposed herself online before, and now ready to expose her naked body to the whole, wide world, she'd feel awkwardly embarrassed being naked and masturbating herself on camera. Nevertheless, as if her son was her Dom, willing to do anything that he sexually suggested she do, Susan nodded her blonde, pretty head in agreement.

"Perhaps, later, after Grandma Natalie introduces herself by stripping herself naked and masturbating on camera, you could get together with your mother to give your own, private erotic, sex shows," said Joe. "I know that I'd love to watch my mother and my grandmother slowly and seductively strip themselves naked. While watching you both remove your clothes, I'd love to masturbate myself on camera while staring at my mother's and my grandmother's big, naked breasts, naked, blonde, trimmed pussies, naked, shapely asses, and erect nipples."

I looked from my mother and to look at my grandmother with sexual excitement. They returned my sexually excited look of incestuous lust with their looks of sexually arousal. Clearly, Susan and Natalie wanted Joe to see them online and saved to his computer without their clothes as much as Joe never tired of seeing them naked.

"From there, once you're both naked, I'd love to watch you have sex with one another. You could masturbate one another," said Joe showing his sexual excitement on his face with the thought of his mother and his grandmother masturbating one another. "You could titillate your clits with a vibrator and fuck one another's pussies with a dildo. You could give one another oral sex," he said showing even more sexual excitement. "Don't worry, your audience of men will tell you want they want you to do and what they want to see," said Joe reaching down to reposition his growing erection in his pants.

Yet, defeating the purpose of being on a live cam show, truthfully, how many men would pay them to see their digitally, blurred faces and hear their altered voices. They both readily agreed to appear on camera without having their faces blurred or their voices altered. Instead, easing into appearing naked on Joe's Naked Cam Show, they agreed to film themselves slowly and seductively stripping themselves naked.

Then, depending on the reaction and participation of their audience, if that went well, they'd masturbate themselves on live camera. If that's what men wanted, mother and daughter would have incestuous sex with one another's naked bodies. Their ace in the whole, if that's what men wanted them to do and what they wanted to see, they'd have sex with Joe on live camera. Having no limits to their incestuous, sexual lust, Susan would suck and fuck her son and Natalie would suck and fuck her grandson.

# # #

They borrowed a camera from Joe so that they could record themselves and to be seen on live stream. After they stripped themselves naked, while hoping that they had someone requesting to see them masturbating, with the camera centered on their naked pussies, they agree to film themselves masturbating. Never having done anything like this before, Susan was nervous. Natalie on the other hand, good for her prostitution business, looked forward to being naked on camera and having her naked images splashed all over the internet.

The best advertisement for her prostitution business, once she was naked and doing a private striptease show for someone, Natalie gave them her cellphone number or email address on how to contact her for an in-person private meeting. Reticent at first, taking her sweet, seductive time, before sitting on her bed, Susan slowly and seductively stripped herself naked on camera. Feeling totally exposed as if there were a million eyes in her bedroom watching her undress, playing for the camera as if she was a stripper at her mother's old, strip club, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse while looking at the camera.

Teasingly, she looked at what each unbuttoned revealed before continuing to unbutton her blouse. With her video already going viral, as if they were waiting to see her undress, she was surprised that there were already men typing their instructions as to what they wanted to see and what they wanted her to do. Ignoring their directions for the time being, until she became more experienced at doing this, she did her own thing.

First things first, she needed to strip herself naked. With her new to all of this, she needed to break her habit of quickly removing her clothes, putting on a nightgown, and jumping in bed. Instead, as if she had a man in her room that she was sexually teasing, to entice them to ask her for a private show, she needed slowly and seductively remove her clothes.

# # #

A consensus of requests, they all wanted to watch Susan strip herself naked. They all wanted to see her big, D cup breasts, her blonde, trimmed pussy, her shapely, naked ass, and her big, erect nipples begging to be pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked. Instead of immediately stripping herself naked, she waited until she received private show invitations.

Then, obediently obeying their sexual requests, she unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time while continually looking down to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before looking up at the camera. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, she opened her blouse wide to expose her white, low-cut, sexy brassiere. Then, she removed her blouse. Taking her time folding it and putting it away in her bureau drawer, she walked around her room in her sexy bra and short skirt.

Not nearly done undressing, next she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, allowing her skirt to fall to her ankles, she exposed her sheer, white bikini panties to the camera. Deliberately pulling up her panties to make them tighter and to show more, she allowed the camera to record her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her darker patch of blonde, trimmed pubic hair.

Setting the camera on wide angle to catch all of what she was doing in the distance, she trapsed around her room in her sheer, white bikini panties and her low-cut, sexy bra while looking for clothes to wear. Finding what she was to looking to wear hanging in her closet, she laid them out on her bed.

Next, while facing the camera, as if there was a drumroll going off in her head and symbols crashing together once she removed her bra, she reached around behind her to unhook her bra. Allowing her bra strap to fall from her shoulder, first one and then the other, she removed one bra strap before removing the other bra strap. Then, taking her time while sexually teasing her audience of voyeuristic men, she held her bra cups in place with her hands.

Finally, she stared down at what she was about to show of herself to her audience of horny men who were, no doubt, masturbating themselves with seeing her in her bra and panties. She stared up at the camera before removing one bra cup and then removing the other bra cup. She was topless. Joe's mother, Natalie's daughter, Susan Jill Parker stood before the camera topless. She had freely, willingly, and consensually exposed her naked breasts on camera to the world, wide, web of the internet.

# # #

Then, as if she was in her room alone, she sat at her vanity table to brush her long, blonde hair. Brushing her hair for one-hundred strokes, she stood, walked closer to the camera and, tucking her thumb in her waistband, she removed her panties. While continuing to face the camera, she cupped her naturally blonde pussy. Then, inserting an index finger, she parted her pussy lips to show the camera her glistening wet, pink cunt. Susan was naked. Unembarrassed and unashamed, forsaking her sexual modesty, Susan Jill Parker faced the camera without her clothes.

Going first and aiming the camera at her naked pussy, Susan set her son's camera to get a clear video of her laying on her bed with her legs spread wide open. Showing a lot of wet, glistening pink, Susan was the first to start her public, masturbation show. Wanting to see more and wanting her to do more, she immediately had three men who requested that she go private and masturbate herself.