All Comments on 'My Son's Name Isn't Johnny'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bmike2bmike2almost 2 years ago

Very well done, Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read! Thanks for sharing!

Libertine55Libertine55almost 2 years ago

Superb writing. Good story line. Would be interested in seeing how you might further develop this story. Admittedly, it's tough to write anything "new" on a subject that so much has been written; however, it's the way you started the story that pulled me in not any inventiveness on the subject matter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can’t end it like this… give us a part2.. we need to know the aftermath. where the relationship goes from there, does he live at home or have his apartment.. continue this.. PLEASE

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 2 years ago

Wow Now that is a great story. I hope that it is a start of a story that continues on. PLEASE keep writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been really hot if she was divorced, or even a widow, but cheating on her husband, then the son cucking his own father? Just another of those pathetic cum dumpster/gutter skank slut wife stories, with an asshole son with no respect for his father. Swing and a miss, but could have been a home run.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story up until the son recognizes his mother….

And then once the son knows he’s fucking his own mother it turns into a great story!!

That’s how incest should be…with a mother and son gazing into each other’s eyes as she accepts her son’s cock driving into her. And the only right thing she can do is have her own son cum in her!!

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Outfuckinstandig. Best storyline I’ve read. Never encountered this line, and not seen coming. Superb, just superb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, dear god, continue this story. I will make an account this second if you take this into a couple continuation chapters. Peak incest content.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 2 years ago

Clever premise and we'll told. The apprehension express fueled the excellent discovery. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!! Very good work. Wish we could have more stars. Uummmm.....I hate to ask but could we have some more please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story!!! If something this wacky would have happened to me when I was 18-21 years old, I would have enjoyed my mother's great body to the fullest. She has a pretty face, but it's my mom's face. Her body, especially her firm round tits with perfect areolas and nipples, would have sent me to heaven. I'd have fondled them and sucked her nipples for hours, as I fucked her pussy and especially when she rode my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story part 2 please. More of there adventures and meeting up maybe at her home

YampowerYampoweralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome story all the way through and the ending was superb, can’t wait to read more parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The haters just need to remember that these are fiction, fantasies, and the creation of one mind. Just because you don’t like the subject or appreciate it doesn’t make it bad.

I can understand that bad grammar or spelling can get in the way, but this is clearly in the right category, and cheating is a perfectly valid fantasy.

5*

Can I add more to make up for the trolls? 👍🏻🥴

Tc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know how lovely it is to fuck your own mother.

SmutaholicSmutaholicalmost 2 years ago

So perfectly written. You captured every sensory detail and put together an incredibly erotic and loving union between a mother and her son. I sincerely hope you continue this as well.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Great story. Started hot and just continued to turn up the heat throughout. Loved the ambiguous ending too. Let’s the reader conjure what happens next and opens the opportunity for a chapter 2, which would be nice.

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 2 years ago

Absolutely outstanding!

bwmombwmomalmost 2 years ago

God, I could just feel the lust! Thank you!

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269almost 2 years ago

OMG!!!!!!! Sooooo Freakin Perfect!!! Love the buildup and tension as Brenda cums like never before knowing its her son f**king her and her desires to have him go further. YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL!!!! She may have some reluctance to having her son again but her desire overcomes everything and she cant get out of her mind her son taking her in her A*s and fu*king her again and again and drinking in his cum in her mouth. I dont think the husband perspective should really play a large part as it hasnt for all the 5 times she hss visited the massage parlor prior. Now Her friend could be an interesting side story and jealousy issues could flare. One of the BEST stories i have ever read on literotica!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 but you need to continue with another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but what happened after there sex the first time? You need to continue with more. Gave it 5 stars

jacqe00jacqe00about 1 year ago

One of the most well written stories I have read so far. Well done.

Masalafreek231Masalafreek2316 months ago

Excellent. Very well written. So hot. Veri well described 100 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story needs to continue!

rushman1ukrushman1uk4 days ago

We need to read more of them continuing there love affair behind Barry's back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
500 Followers
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...