My Son's Name Isn't Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truly happy ending.

"I'm not supposed to," he countered. "Unless it's a money shot or something."

I smiled up at him. "I won't tell. Now fill your mother."

After only a moment of hesitation, he returned my smile and pulled away, ripping off the condom, before I felt him get back in position. And then, in a flash, I felt him enter me once more. He seemed bigger somehow. Fuller. Stronger. And with the knowledge his cock was unprotected, he also seemed more animalistic. Savagely, he plunged his dick deep inside my pussy, slamming me with force. If the table had any give, I would be going through it. I had unlocked a new side of him that I imagined no other client had seen. This was special.

This was ours.

He picked up the tempo and part of me wanted to slow him down again. I wanted this to last longer. But that was selfish. Over-and-over, I had cum on my son's cock and even his tongue. Now, I was his to take. Roughly, a hand sought my left breast and squeezed. It brought some pain, but the pleasure was too great. I grabbed his hand and even squeezed, non-verbally telling the boy that he could be even rougher. Leave bruises, I said in my mind. Your slut can take it.

With his other hand, he grabbed my leg and placed it on his shoulder. He held onto it as he leaned forward and drove into me. I felt more stretched from this fuckfest than I had felt in weeks of yoga classes.

He looked at me with eyes I had never seen before. If I hadn't known him, I would almost be scared by the look of derangement he seemed to have in that moment. But rather than scare me, it turned me on. I was bringing out a side of my son I doubted he even knew existed. Again, this was something special that nobody else on this planet could have in this exact way. He knew it. I definitely knew it. We had a bond nobody else could replicate.

"Fuck me, son," I said like the good mommyslut I had quickly become. "Fill my hole with your cum. Make me yours."

He snarled at me and drove his tool into me in short, deliberate strikes. I grabbed my other breast roughly, mimicking how he was continuing to grab at the other mountain of flesh.

"I want your cum in my pussy," I said as if there was any doubt. Then I added, "but I want it everywhere after this time. My face. My hair. My tits. My ass. In my ass. I'm your cum dumpster, son."

The way he growled at me sent me over the edge again. My body bridged up and he leaned even further to meet me. My leg stretched to his limit on his shoulder, but I didn't push him away. I powered through as he thrusted into my dripping pussy, the sounds of our illicit fuckfest filling the room. Over-and-over, he pounded me in a way I've never been fucked and turned my pussy into a faucet, seemingly dripping my juices all over the poor table. And yet, my body kept trying to meet him each time he drove into me despite the fact I was barely conscious.

He slowed a bit and then, in my haze, I felt him push my leg to the side. Then his hand was on my chin, directing my face. His lips were on mine and it felt like the most natural thing ever. I kissed him back, hoping my mouth wider when his tongue pushed against my lips. His cock twitched inside my pussy as we found a new level of intimacy.

When he finally pulled away, I noticed I had wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't go far. He looked down and smiled.

"Cum for me," I told him again. "Give momma what she needs."

"Yes, mom," he said before slowly picking up speed. His eyes never left mine and even though I wanted to close mine and relish in even more pleasure, I kept them open for him. No more words were needed. As he reached a good rhythm and our dance found its tempo, his face no longer shared that look of determined madness it had only a few minutes before. Instead, he now showed gratitude and love. I let my hands travel up and down his sides, my fingertips tickling the flesh as I moved them up his body.

We both looked like smiling fools. His smile only went away when short, quick breaths began to leave his lungs. His movements became more unpredictable, jerking wildly deep into my pussy one moment and then making a shallow strike the next. He was so close. I nodded at him and he closed his eyes and pulled his head up. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

With a loud grunt, he exploded inside of me. His cock continued to slide against the walls of my well-fucked pussy as streams of his white cream filled the channel to the brim. I could only imagine the mess he was leaving and I smiled brightly at the thought. I don't know if he was backed up or because it was me, it seemed like he continued to cum for a good minute. It probably just seemed that way, of course. But it was definitely a lot and each blast seemed to take a bit out of the boy. It was like some of his essence was being delivered into my pussy and he wouldn't get it back.

He slowly relaxed on top of me, his head moving to be next to mine. His cock continued to switch inside of me before it slowly deflated enough to escape from my pussy's continued efforts to milk it. No words were shared between us as I held my close and stared at the ceiling. We were both recuperating, sure, but I think neither one of us wanted this moment to end. It had been too good and perfect. Once we moved and life set in, it would never be this flawless again. We wouldn't be swept into the moment ever again. We would have to deal with the fact that we were no longer just a mother and her son, but lovers. And what of Barry? Or the fact that I cheated on him in this place where I had found my son? Or how long had he worked here? Had he fucked Darcy? Did I want to share him?

There were a million questions and, eventually, those questions would need to be addressed.

But not right now.

No, right now, I wanted to just hold my son as our combined juices dripped from my well-fucked pussy. Life could wait for another five minutes.

12