My Son's School Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
My obsession with my son’s teacher grows.
2.3k words
4.2
18.3k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending most of Saturday and Sunday with Michelle, I was going home exhausted. We had fucked and made love in every part of her home. Her bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen.

I marveled at the sexual stamina we both had, and I marveled at how we drew close together. This was in spite of the fact she was a tall, middle aged, gorgeous white woman and I was a Chicano male three inches shorter than she was and ten years younger.

She said she really hadn't experienced a real orgasm until this time we had spent together while my family was away. I didn't know if she meant it or was pumping up my ego, but it DID pump up my ego.

I know that, or at least believed, my wife had fucked other men. It never bothered me, and still didn't, but I needed to turn that to my advantage as I planned to keep Michelle a part of my life as long as I could. I wouldn't say I was in love with her. But I loved fucking her and she loved it, too. And I believed I had given her something she wanted to keep, too. She had a nice home, a good job, adult children. She wasn't looking to get married, she needed someone to make her feel whole, feel happy, feel appreciated. Turns out, after a sweat soaked weekend of sex, that was me.

When we parted, we plotted how to rendezvous again. We agreed we would let the school year end to not complicate her teaching job. She has been thinking of going to a new district and now was 99% positive she would change.

"What are you going to tell your wife? Are you going to tell her anything?" Michelle asked.

"I need to figure that out. No offense, but me sharing time with you is going to blow her mind."

When I arrived home it was getting late in the evening, but my wife was still on the road. I picked up the house and showered. A few minutes after I was dressed I heard the garage door open and then I heard my son come busting in the house. I went out and helped my wife unload the car. She looked good, but tired.

"How was your mom and dad?"

"They're good and said to tell you Hi."

My son was at our feet and blurted out, "I got to stay at grandma's house alone!"

I looked at my wife. " I went out with some girlfriends."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yea, it was alright." Codespeak for I got fucked. "What did you do?"

For the first time in nine years I said, "I went out, too."

My wife was surprised and said, "Really! You can tell me in bed."

She looked excited and I started thinking of what I was going to tell her. I decided I would not hold back and I would tell her, my Latina wife, everything about my gringa lover.

While my wife unpacked, I got my son bathed and tucked into bed. By the time I got ready for bed my wife had showered and was laying in bed, naked. Even though she had probably been filled with some other man's cum, she looked ready to fuck me.

I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. My wife asked, "So...what were you up to this weekend?"

"I had an extended parent-teacher conference."

"What are you talking about?"

"I hooked up with mijo's teacher, Miss Michelle."

"What?!? You were with her? How did you make that happen?"

"I thought she was hot the first time I met her. And I worked for the past eight months to get next to her. She needed some help at home and I volunteered."

"Did you actually sleep with her? Did you fuck her? What's she like?"

I spent the next hour describing the weekend I had with teacher. My wife was amazed that I had gotten into the tall blond gringa and slept with her. At the end of my storytelling she was stroking my cock, then she pushed me on my back and guided my hard dick into her wet pussy and fucked me. As she rode my cock she was saying, "Is my pussy as tight as your white girlfriend? Did you miss me. Oh baby, fuck me....oh god." She kept talking about 'teacher' as she pistoned up and down my shaft. Then without a warning, she shouted, "I'm cumming!!!! Oh fuck! Oh god, I'm fucking cumming!!!!!!" I had been drained by Michelle all weekend, but my wife's tight cunt felt as wonderful as ever. My wife riding my dick and talking about Michelle caused me to explode deep inside my wife.

As we laid in bed after my wife rolled off me, she said, "How come you never asked me about my 'adventures?'"

I said, "The first time I suspected, you came home and took care of me. And you always come home and take care of me. Better to have you happy than not have you at all."

"I don't deserve you, honey. Are you going to see Michelle again. Isn't she a little tall for you?"

I said, "Size matters, and she likes the size between my legs!"

We broke out laughing. After we calmed down I said, "Yea, I am. I'll use discretion, but she's someone I'm going be with when it works. Are you okay with that?"

"Who am I to say you can't? But me and your son, we're your priority. Right?"

"Right. But that cuts both ways." She agreed.

"I need to tell you something. And I hope you're ready."

"Okaay..." I replied not knowing what to expect.

"I never cheated on you...with a man. It's always been with a woman."

I didn't grasp what she was saying. I didn't even know what to say. I was speechless.

"Honey, do you know what I'm saying? I've only been with 'girlfriends," I don't need more cock, I got you. But women turn me on, too. I've always bi."

How do you spend almost ten years with someone and not know she not only enjoyed your sexual relationship, but that she also loved bring serviced by women? She kissed me and said, "I hope you're okay with that."

"This is a surprise I never expected, but I'm good. Nothing changes. And, I kinda like it."

This ended our talk for the night. Over the course of the next few weeks as we talked I fully learned about my wife's secret. And the more I learned, the more comfortable I became. I was actually happy that all the times I thought another cock was stuffing into her, it was a 'girlfriend' instead. She was also comfortable knowing I would only be focused on her pussy and one other, instead of on the hunt for anyone I could seduce and fuck.

My wife always wanted to hear about Michelle and as I described her white body, big tits, shaved pussy, beautiful face, and blond hair, my wife always reacted by getting horny and fucking me crazy. This planted the seed that I knew my wife wanted. She wanted to get in on the action with Michelle, too! I started thinking of how this could turn into a threesome.

By now school ended. The first weekend of summer vacation, I stayed the entire time with Michelle. Saturday night we enjoyed dinner (I'm a good cook) and then we started making out. In Michelle's bedroom she said, "I have a surprise. Sit on the bed and close your eyes."

I waited and then she came out and said, "Open your eyes."

She was in black four inch CFM stilettos. She had black stockings with garders attached to a black, lacy, crotchless panty thong. To complete her outfit she had on a silky see through top that looked like a tight fitting tee shirt that her tits were stretching to the limit. My dick needed no encouragement, but I was rock hard.

She did a pirouette and I couldn't believe I was in her bed getting ready to touch, kiss, taste and fuck her. I stood up and my face was once again level with her nipples. I moved her top aside and sucked one, then the other nipple. I took her hand and laid her on her back. Slowly I took off my clothes in front of her and, after stripping down, my eight inches of dick was sticking straight out, throbbing with my heartbeat.

I wanted to shove my cock into her wet slit and satisfy myself, but I needed to take care of Michelle's needs first. But before I started on her, I positioned my cock by her face and without prompting she reached up and licked the pre-cum off my dick and sucked me into her mouth. Her blowjobs are incredible, but I stopped her. She whimpered, "Give me you cock, please." But I pulled away from her grasp and spread her legs apart.

I then kissed my way up her legs. She lifted her left leg and propped it on my shoulder and said, "Lick me."

I buried my face into her crotch and kissed her completely bald pussy. It was warm and wet. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her tight against my face and licked and pushed my tongue into the slit between her legs, found her hard clit and sucked it. For the first time I pushed my tongue into her tight asshole.

"Yes...right there. Don't stop, don't stop." Suddenly she shuddered as the first wave of pleasure hit her body. Spasms hit her body as she started cumming. "Oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming!!!!"

Each time we made love, her orgasms seemed to produce more and more liquid. She wasn't exactly a 'squirter' but she was pushing out a clear, warm fluid that wasn't her gooey cum or pee. I thought at some point she might release a flood. But that was fine and I looked forward to it.

As she started to come down from her climax, I moved up her body and decided now was the time I would mark her. I had been wanting to suck on her gorgeous, white tits and leave a purple hickey on her. I started sucking each nipple, then I lifted her right boob and as I slid my cock into her tight, yet swollen, warm and sloppy pussy, I started sucking as hard as I could.

Michelle was swept up in the fucking we were doing, but she noticed my attention to her breast. "What are you doing?" she asked me. I said, "I'm marking my territory." And resumed sucking.

After only a minute or two, I lifted my mouth away from her tit and saw an angry, deep purple bruise on her underboob. It was such a turn on that I started pumping in and out of Michelle's vagina at an almost violent rate.

"Oh my god!!! oh fuck!!! Don't stop, DON'T STOP!!!"

As she cried out a wave of pleasure hit me and I was ready to dump my load of cum deep into her pussy. At the same time Michelle experienced a orgasm that had her nearly bucking me off her.

"Oh my god! Fuck! I'm cumming!!!!"

I could feel a new pressure building inside her cunt and I pulled my dick out of her to release my cum on her belly and the outfit we hadn't taken off her. Suddenly Michelle released what I could only describe as a torrent of warm, clear liquid that shot across me and flew six feet across the bed, landing on her bedroom floor.

As she erupted, she was simultaneously racked with her orgasm and horror over what was spilling out of her body. I held her and told her to relax. Nothing bad had happened and after she came down and caught her breath, I got up, grabbed some towels and cleaned up.

Michelle was mortified, but I calmed her and as she told me how she felt I could tell she had experienced a mind shattering orgasm.

I climbed back into bed after removing her shoes, stocking, and thong. She kissed me and tried apologizing for her liquid mechanics. "I've never done that before, I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry about? Did it feel good? Did you hurt anyone? Relax, I thought it would happen sometime and it did. Nothing to make a big deal about."

And then I kissed her again and pointed out her hickey. It looked almost painful. "What do you think?"

Michelle couldn't get a good look, so I got up and went to the bathroom and found her handheld makeup mirror. She thought for a minute. Then she said, "It looks slutty. I like it! But no one's ever going to see it except you."

We laid in each others arms. I had been thinking of something I wanted to propose to my wife and Michelle. I now knew that my wife had been with female lovers, but had Michelle? I had shared my wife's bi secret with her and that my wife knew about our affair. Basically I had no secrets that I withheld from my wife or my lover.

"Michelle, have you ever been with another woman?"

I got no answer for a few minutes, then she said, "I went to all girl college for the first two years of my education. My roommate and I got along very well. We still stay in touch with one another. I came to our room late one night and she had a bottle of wine and we shared it. Our inhibitions were gone and we made out for a while. It was nice, but we both had boyfriends and the next day we acted as if nothing happened. We still do, but it was nice. Why do you ask?"

"I'm pretty sure my wife wants to join us."

TO BE CONTINUED...