My Son's Teacher

Story Info
Leaning over your shoulder your aroma drives my desire.
1.1k words
4.26
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my son walks out the door to go spend the night with a friend he tells me that his teacher will be coming over to see me. Just as he goes out of sight you pull into the driveway. I invite you inside and we sit down to discuss the trouble my son is having with his school work. As I listen to you I am not sure I understand and ask if you can show me on paper.

We go over to the kitchen table and you sit down as I get you his school book. As you are putting it all down on paper I am leaning over your shoulder watching you. The aroma of your perfume is amazing and getting me excited. With the bulge in my pants I think I had better sit down and try to hide it. As I sit close beside you I can still smell your wonderful aroma. You giggle and tell me that you are finding things hard. Not sure if you are talking about me or the school work I put my hands in my lap to cover myself.

You place your hand on my leg and I am not sure what to do. You slide your hand up and down my let and touch my hand as I use it to cover my erection. Putting your hand on mine you hold it and pull it over to your leg. Still holding my hand you slide it up and down your leg. You let go of my hand and I keep sliding it up and down getting closer to your pussy each time. As I keep getting closer to your pussy you open your legs wider letting me get even closer.

You pull me over to you and kiss me tenderly sending my desires skyrocketing. As my hand brushes over your pussy I turn to you and our lips touch again as our passion is felt in our kiss. I take you by the hand as I stand and help you up. Holding your hand I lead you to the bedroom then take you in my arms and kiss you passionately. As we kiss my hands slide up and down your back. You start to pull my shirt up and your hand slides under it. Moving your hand up under my shirt the softness of your touch puts my mind in a spin.

I lay you down on the bed and my hand traces your body. Softly I slide my hand my hand over you gently rubbing your breasts through your shirt. You pull your shirt up and start to unbutton it. I slide my hand under your shirt and feel your beautiful soft skin. Sliding my hand up farther I gently touch your wonderful soft breasts. Your nipples are hard and I lightly pinch them. Softly I kiss your neck as you open your shirt and expose your wonderful breasts. Slowly I kiss down to your breasts and softly kiss your nipples. Wrapping my lips around them I suck your nipples into my mouth and gently bite them.

As I bite your nipples I unfasten your pants and start pushing them down. You rise up and help be remove your pants and I softly kiss down your stomach. Softly I kiss your bellybutton and slide my tongue around it. Then I continue to kiss on down to your pussy. Gently kissing around it and lightly sliding my tongue around it. Tenderly I kiss your pussy up and down making sure I kiss it everywhere. Your aroma sends my desires higher as I slide my tongue over your pussy. I slide my tongue up and down as I push it against your pussy until it slides between your lips. Moving it up and down I brush my tongue over your clit feeling it getting hard and swollen. Gently I rub my tongue against your clit as I slide my fingers inside you. Slowly moving my fingers in and out of you I rub your clit harder with my tongue. Your clit is swollen and hard as I wrap my lips around it and begin to suck it gently. My fingers move in and out faster as I suck harder on your clit. Rubbing my fingers against your G spot as I suck your clit harder make you start to tremble. You begin to shake and your moans are loud as I suck harder on your clit and your orgasm rolls through your body.

I move up beside you and we kiss passionately as we hold each other close. You push me onto my back as you get on top of me. Rubbing your pussy against my erection you send waves of excitement through me. I can feel your hard clit rubbing against my erection and I want inside your pussy even more. Grabbing your butt I pull you up and as you slide back my erection slowly slides inside you. You rock back and forth rubbing your clit against me as my erection slide in and out of you. You press down against me as I push back against you. Our excitement and our moans are getting stronger and louder. Reaching up I pinch your nipples hard as I you rock back and forth. We start to tremble and shake as our moans become screams of passion. We explode is a magical orgasm with stars streaking through our minds.

Exhausted you collapse on top of me and we kiss tenderly. I put my arms around you and hold you tight. You tell me how wonderful you felt and that you need to clean up. We get up and go into the bathroom where I start filling the bathtub with hoot water for you to relax in. I step into the bathtub and help you get in also. We sit down and you lean back against me. Softly I was your breasts and then on down to your pussy. After rinsing the soap off you turn over and begin to wash me. Softly you wash my erection as my excitement grows. Moving down you rinse the soap from my body and take my erection in your hand. Softly you slide your hand up and down it as you tenderly kiss the tip. You put your lips around my erection and slowly suck it into your mouth. Moving your mouth up and down in my erection sends my mind spinning out of control. I start shaking And my body tenses as I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

I pull you up and kiss you passionately as we relax in the hot water. You tell me you have to go but you have enjoyed helping with my sons school work. We get out of the bathtub and dress as you get ready to leave. You give me your phone number and tell me if he ever needs help again to just call you and you will gladly come over.