My Soon to Be Divorced Aunt

Story Info
Aunt Pooja wanted a divorce from my uncle, but changes mind.
6.9k words
4.29
51.6k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a casual erotica writer, and I repeat again, I am not a professional, nor I want to be, so while I accept feedback, don't come at me with slurs or whatever and it must be obvious that my primary language isn't English. So if my grammar is bad, then I assure you that I am trying my level best to correct it and be up to the mark. And as a disclaimer, all parties involved in this story are 18+ and this is just a fantasy story. This doesn't depict real life characters in any way. This will include taboo elements which are more prevalent in Indian subcontinent, so have a good read, if you're not into these, please refrain yourself from scrolling further down!

-------------------------------

Characters:

Pooja Mishra (Aunt) : 40yo

Abhinav Mishra (Uncle) : 42yo

Rahul Garg (Nephew) : 19yo

Anjali Garg (Mother) : 44yo

-------------------------------

Things are going good around here, gyms are getting opened, local trains getting crowded again, theatres running like the usual, it's as if people forgot that we came out of a pandemic, so did our university administration. We have been attending classes normally since last year August, while it is better to be among friends in Uni than to be stuck at home with families, I do feel that online classes do have their own perks when compared to physical classes. You can just mute yourself and turn off the camera and do whatever the fuck you want, no one bats an eye. Given the fact that it's just me and my mum at home, I almost have full privacy in my room, so there were days where I watched porn in another Opera window while class was going in Chrome window.

Now that the omicron is taking its turn, things are looking pretty bad outside, government is proposing another lockdown and we already started to pack our luggage because we might get a mail from our administration at any time, and receive the mail, we did, announcing that it'd be online classes again this semester, until May, but actually until further notice. We had mixed feelings, some of us feel like it's better to be in hostels and chill, but some of us feel like it's better to be home! Without any choice, we started travelling back home, I personally was excited that I'd be getting my privacy back now, something that I have missed a bit in hostel rooms. Friends are good, it's not like they mock me for watching porn, there were days where we watched porn together, but it's just different to have that privacy in your own room!

And that excitement didn't even last for a day as I called my mum as soon as I boarded the bus at my uni, to inform her about my arrival. She responded with a simple HMM and told me about the arrival of my aunt and uncle and to make it worse, they're gonna be staying in our house for a while. Now I don't hate my relatives or whatever, and I don't mind if they stay for a day or two in our house, but my mom sounds like they're gonna be here FOR A WHILE. God knows when the lockdown will be lifted and what if it could be months? And especially when it's my uncle and aunt...

My uncle, Abhinav Mishra, is blood related to my mum, he's her younger brother and his wife, Pooja Mishra, and they have been married for about 7-8 years now. They have shifted to another city post marriage, and I never met them after that, at least I know a bit about my uncle, but my aunt, it's as if she's an outsider despite being part of our family for 8 years or so. It'd be a pain in the ass if relatives are around in the house, but I'm helpless and god knows for what reason they're visiting my house in this season of the year. There isn't any festival either!

I reach my house and as soon as I enter, I can notice my mum and uncle watching TV together, my mum smiles looking at me, a genuine motherly smile! She has been a great mother, ever since my father died, she took the responsibility on her shoulders and raised me on her own! I smile back at her and greet my uncle with a pretentious smile and then looked at my aunt, Pooja, sitting by the dining table, chopping the vegetables, wiping the sweat off of her face. It's the first time I saw her in 8 years and I cannot take my eyes off of her at this moment. She's wearing a green thin fabric saree, a light green loose blouse which is damp because of the sweat, exposing a damp patch at her underarms, the saree pallu is held together, flowing between her breasts, exposing the deep cleavage. She's around 5'3ft, not fat, she doesn't have fat belly like most of the Indian women of her age have, but she's not lean or thin either, just what we Indian men describe as DESI AUNTY or what the westerners describe as MILF, so she's a DESI MILF.

She throws a small smile at me and continues to work, it's obvious that we never had any bonding, hell I won't even expect her to remember me or my name even, nor do I, but god isn't she hot! Throughout the rest of the day, I noticed one thing easily, my aunt doesn't seem to be in good terms with my mom, which is kind of obvious given the relationship dynamics of Indian families, but even worse, it seems like my uncle and aunt are having something going on between them. She behaved as if she's an outsider and she's here because she's supposed to be, which isn't normal among Indian housewives.

We finish dinner and my aunt is doing her chores in kitchen while my uncle is talking in his phone, at balcony, my mom and I are watching TV as its just 9 PM. "Rahul, Pooja aunt will be sleeping in your room. Abhinav uncle and I will sleep in my room ok?" my mom tells me slowly.

"Ah ok fine." I say in response. Obviously there are so many questions in my mind, it's so unusual that my aunt will be sleeping in my room instead of my uncle to be sleeping in my room, but then I know that even if I ask a question to my mum, she'd just say I wouldn't understand even if she explains, a typical response from Indian parents, despite me being 19yo already.

After a few minutes, I walk into my room and jump onto my good old queen sized bed, it's more than enough for 1 person, but just enough for 2 people, while the bed in my mom's room is King size, large enough for 2 people. I start to scroll through my phone as my aunt arrives into my room, in her pink satin fabric nightie, the fabric looks so soft and fancy, not the ones my mom usually wears. My eyes ogled on her body as she walks inside, lifting her arms and ties her hair into a bun, exposing her underarms through the short sleeves of her nightie, a view which is always admired by most of the Indian men!

I smile at her as she arrives beside me and sleeps on the bed without talking much, it feels like I am an outsider in my own room now. I am wearing a white t-shirt and a brown boxer. I can notice sweat drops dripping down her face, making their way down her cleavage, like a river flowing between two mountains, such a scenic view indeed.

"uhm can I turn on the AC? You seem to be sweating aunt..." I try to break the ice.

She turns around to look at me, "yeah sure." she replies simply.

"So how's uncle's work and everything?" I ask in return.

"It's good." She says in a disinterested mood as if she just wants to sleep in peace. I felt like I am pushing a bit, so I just shrug it off and continue to use my phone.

"How is your Uni and your studies? They're hiring next year in campus?" She asks after a solid minute of silence, as if she felt a bit guilty for not being slightly social with me.

"They're good! I am in 6th semester, so not yet! Though I want to go into same line of work as Abhinav uncle." I say in response.

She eyes at me from her shoulders as I am smiling and typing in my phone, "girlfriend?" she asks me straight forward.

I go numb for a moment, not because she caught me or anything, I don't even have a girlfriend to begin with, but relatives don't usually ask these kind of questions, and that too coming from my aunt makes me a bit wonder.

"No no, it's just our friends group! And I don't have a girlfriend..." I say with a shrug, at this point, it's both flexing and a sad thing for me to admit that I am still single.

She nods simply and turns around, her back facing me as she tries to sleep for the night. I continue chatting with my friends and after a few minutes, a sudden sound bursts out from my phone, a sound of Indian woman screaming in pleasure as if she's getting pounded by someone, loud moans filling the room for a few seconds. I stumble with my phone, panicked, quickly fidgeting my fingers on phone to turn it off or at least reduce the volume.

"What was that?" my aunt asks furrowing her brows.

"Sorry sorry, it was just a prank video from one of my friends, I didn't know the content, so I opened it and like..." I try to explain the truth and stop as she laughs at the silliness of the situation. "I swear it's just a prank video, there's nothing in the video... See?" I turn my phone screen towards her and play the video with full sound again as it plays the same womanly moans again, filling the room.

"Ok stop, I get it, it's just a prank video." She says with a laugh and lies on bed again, this time turning towards me. "So this is what your friends do huh? Sending such videos and pranking guys who play that with full sound while they're home?" she asks with a tease.

I shrug off with a nod, "well I am sure many of my friends would have fell for it too!" I say.

"Your generation is so much into phones, so no wonder most of you fall for it!" she says with a sweet smile, trying her best to not sound like my mum who complains about me spending too much time on phone.

"I mean you can't blame us! Like take me for example, it's just me and my mum living here, I can't talk to her openly, because of generation gap, so I tend to spend time with my friends online." I explain.

"Why don't you talk to your mum?" She asks curiously. My eyes slowly shift from her eyes to her breasts, the thick velvet fabric outlining her bosom shape as if she is braless beneath the nightie.

"How can I? She doesn't tell me half of the stuff, she just tells me what to do, but not why... Like take this as an example. You and uncle came here, so I asked her about what happened, casually, but she doesn't tell me. She'd just say, 'you still need to grow up to understand these', like I'm 19 already, and it's not rocket science." I vent slightly.

She presses her both lips together and pauses for a moment, "Ok listen Rahul, I don't know why your mum didn't tell you about this, but we're thinking of getting a divorce. Things aren't working out well and as soon as your uncle told your mum, she called us here to stay with her for a while and then decide together as a family." She explains me.

"Wait what? Divorce?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Yeah, now don't talk about that again, I just told you because your mother didn't. And I feel like she shouldn't raise you like this, you're an adult already, so you must know what's going on. You can talk to me about many things openly!" she says with a sweet womanly smile.

I always knew that my aunt is a bit young for my mum's generation, and a bit old to my generation, so she has both modern views and some boomer views in her.

"Anything?" I ask raising my brow.

"Yeah? What do you chat with your friends usually?" She asks curiously.

"Oh I don't know, this and that, a bit of everything. Games, girls, sometimes studies and porn..." I say with a shrug, shooting an arrow in the dark.

She raises her brow, "modern youth huh?" she says with a smirk, "so what kind of women do you like?" she asks.

"Hmm someone homely, like housewife material, but like not too dumb in terms of sex knowledge. You know... A modern housewife in a nutshell." I say staring at her body, her nightie elevates all her godly curves as she sleeps on her side, facing me.

She chuckles softly hearing that, "yeah don't end up like your uncle in the end, because I consider myself a modern housewife." She says with a shrug. "Anyway, goodnight Rahul, I should wake up early tomorrow. It's nice that you're interesting so that I don't have to spend my time here bored!" She says as she closes her eyes and tries to sleep.

A few hours later, it's around 2AM, I am still scrolling through YouTube videos as tomorrow is weekend and I don't have any classes and I can sleep whenever I want, I tilt my head and notices my aunt snoring, deep in her sleep. With every breath she takes, her breasts expand forward. She turns on her back, raises both her arms and places them above her head, the sleeves pull up at her shoulders, exposing her shaved damp armpits. I always had a thing for the Indian women's armpits, I just like the texture of the shaved ones. I slowly bend my head, my eyes fixated at her armpits, this is the first time I am looking at them up-close, my heart races twice as fast, I reach her underarms and take a deep sniff of her as I close my eyes and just feel the moment, it's like a nature lover standing in the nature and feeling it up by inhaling the pure smell, her body odour has the same effect on me, pure, natural. I stick out my tongue and takes a small slight lick, she furrows her brows in sleep, moving her hand as that's one of her sensitive parts. I panic and quickly bury my head in the bed, pretending to be asleep even if she wakes up. I lift my head and realized that she just turned around to sleep, her legs folder, the nightie lifted up until her thick inner thighs are visible. My hand slowly reaches her back of the nightie, slowly lifting it up, I am not sure if this is morally correct, she's my aunt, but my horny mind is getting the worst out of me, I lift until her panties are exposed, the cold air must have hit her private parts, she lifts her hand and grabs her knees to pull down her nightie in her sleep.

I quickly take my hand away and slide to my side of the bed, it feels a bit too risky, but I want more, I just can't sleep for some reason. She turns on her back again, her soft breasts resting on her chest, like two high unstable bodies resting on a mountain, waiting to fall down given a chance. I lie on my belly, slowly sliding towards her and place my hand on her tummy slowly, as if I am doing this in the middle of sleep. After concluding that she's still snoring, I slowly move my arm on her belly, upwards, until I can grab her soft breasts, I don't know if it's because of the nightie or maybe her breasts are indeed soft, I feel like I am squeezing the softest pillow. Just as my finger slides a bit more up and tries to sneak beneath her nightie, she opens her eyes and notices me laying my hand on her, she sighs softly, assuming that I'm asleep and removes my hand off of her body and walks towards washroom without waking me up.

I shut my eyes as if I am asleep and stay the same until I really fall asleep in the process and wake up the next day at around 11AM. My morning boner is proudly standing at 90 degrees with my balls, I totally forgot that relatives are around as I walk out of my room, towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, scratching my cock in half sleep through my boxer. I walk past my aunt, who is preparing for lunch and my cock rubs against her butt as the kitchen is a bit small in size for two people to fit vertically.

"Good morning." She says trying to ignore my morning boner brushing against her ass.

I open my eyes fully, a bit shocked, "Oh morning! I just came to grab a glass of water!" I say with a smile. She's wearing a blue saree, low waist, her belly button is visible and the sleeves of her blue blouse are even smaller today, I can almost see her underarms casually as she's working, and the sweat drops make her blouse almost transparent, outlining her bra through her blouse.

"Rahul... Finish your breakfast quickly, you need to bring some items from shop! I and Abhinav uncle are going for temple today!" my mom shouts from her room.

"What's that for? So that you won't divorce him?" I murmur softly, so that my aunt can hear. She looks at me with a sigh, "Rahul..." She says in a friendly annoyed tone.

I finish eating and bring the items from outside and at around 11AM, both my mum and uncle left for the temple together. I wonder why they decided to go without my aunt or me, so I walk towards my aunt who's about to finish her work in kitchen, her ass swaying and begging to be spanked and groped, in fact her whole body is begging to be groped.

"So where did they go and why?" I ask.

"Your mother said they have their family temple, if they pray there, then these kind of problems will be solved..." She says with a shrug wiping the sweat off of her face, "as if that would solve any of the problems inside a marriage!" she smirks at the end.

"So what's actually the problem?" I ask folding my hands and leaning on the kitchen counter.

She sighs and turns around pressing her hands on counter, squeezing her breasts in the process, "Well don't tell your mum that I told you, and don't discuss it with her or him." She says showing her index finger, "It just isn't working out between us. His interests are different, mine are different. It's mostly all about his pleasure and I started to feel like my interests aren't being addressed in the marriage. That and..." she pauses a moment, biting her lips in a dilemma.

"That and? Is this all about just marital life? Or you both have any problems with sex life as well?" I ask trying to be a bit modest.

She bites her lips, "Yeah, that too. Recently we realized that his sperm count is too low so that was the reason I was unable to conceive a child." She says, tears forming in her eyes as she wipes them off with her saree.

"Wait so like he is totally impotent?" I ask.

"Not fully, but chances are very low. Almost zero, but not zero." She says inhaling deeply and tries not to burst out into cries.

I feel like I can't find a better chance to take advantage, I take a step towards her, wrapping my arm around her back and pull her face against my chest, "it's alright! Everything will be fine, you're a good woman aunty..." I say squeezing her voluptuous body in my arms, making her press her breasts against my chest.

She just gives in as she's on the verge of breakdown and after a few seconds, breaks out of the hug, "I am sorry to bother you with all this, perhaps your mum was correct, I shouldn't have told you all this." She says turning around and continuing with her work.

"Come on, it's not like that." I say as I walk away from her, "I am gonna take a bath so if you need to take some rest, feel free to go to our room and turn on AC." I say with a shrug.

I finish bathing and walk out, just in my towel, my boner up and hard because of my thoughts during shower, just as I step outside my bathroom, my aunt steps in to my room, swaying her saree pallu against her face as it's hot outside. She smiles at me awkwardly, noticing my rock hard boner through my towel and blushes hard, turning around, "You know I can sit in living room under fan if you need some time!" she says politely.

"No that's fine." I say. I take out a white boxer from my cupboard and lift my leg to wear it, thus exposing my cock through the slit of the towel while my aunt looks at me, even more embarrassed and blushing.

I jump on my bed, taking my phone and look at her, "so" I exhale as she sits on bed, her saree pallu still waving to cool her down, thus her blouse exposes her deep cleavage, "what kind of man did you expect as a housewife?" I ask her.

"Well I had many dreams, some nice guy who would take care of me, gives respect to my pleasure as much as his and all, but you know..." She says with a slight disappointed chuckle. "You wouldn't believe but your uncle never even brought a single flower for me..." she says.

"What flowers do you like?" I ask in return, turning on my side, towards her. My boner is still up and starts to throb as I ogle at her sweaty blouse and breasts, and she seems to have noticed my boner already.

12