My Soon to Be Divorced Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything, jasmines, roses, I just love their smell!" She says lying on her back on the bed, her left arm raised up at her head, looking at the ceiling.

I slide towards her, my face close to her left underarm, "hmm I love the smell too." I say closing my eyes and sniffing her sweaty raunchy underarm right in front of her, she gives a confused look at me.

"You like the flowers?" she asks confused.

"And your smell as well..." I say pressing my nose against her arm and inhaling again, slowly sliding from her shoulder towards her heavy breast and press my face against her blouse. Her hand holds my hair, she raises her head, "Rahul... What are you..." she tries to stop me but my face buries between her breasts while my hands hold both her arms to restrain her.

"Rahul... This is so wrong..." she struggles, still enjoying the attention deep inside, "we shouldn't... we shouldn't be doing this Rahul..." she says shoving head away from her breasts. She's breathing heavily, part of her wanted it so badly, but the traditional part of her feels that it's wrong.

"it's fine Priya aunty, anyway you're gonna leave my uncle... And you told me you're open about these things and I must say I am totally addicted to your body." I say looking at her eyes, she stands beside the bed, her body still sweating.

"No Rahul, stop talking like that. I am your aunt, this is so wrong." She says showing her index finger in a stern tone.

I get up and take a step towards her, pushing against the wall, both my hands holding her two wrists, raising her arms up and pinning them against the wall as I look at her eyes. "Please...Don't Rahul..." she says in a confused manner, dilemmatic.

"You know you want it more than I do... All these years of sexless life with someone like my uncle..." I say breathing on her face as I kiss her plump pink lips and drag my face down on her body, biting her thin blouse with my teeth and dragging it away, tearing it slightly and her breasts jiggle inside her tight white bra, waiting to be released desperately.

She bites her lip from the pleasure, "I... This is still wrong Rahul, you're my nephew!" she mumbles, her voice lowering down as pleasure takes over her body. I press both her wrists together against the wall and hold them with one hand while my other hand works her bra and removes it, making her breasts free. They're not even slight bit saggy, they're firm, soft in texture, brownish black coin sized areolas, her two nipples looking up at me innocently as if they haven't become hard in a while.

I bend my head and bury it between her breasts, shaking my head and squeezing the breasts with my hand with my head between them, it's just heaven on her body. Her reluctance reduces as her body slowly gives in, her hair slightly messy.

I remove my hold on her hands and push her on our bed, her breasts bounce and collide with each other as she falls on bed, her both arms raised, her blouse torn in middle, exposing her wide rack, her face messy and mind confused. I crawl on the bed, with my knees on either side of her, lifting her saree as I slide towards her breasts, squeezing and biting them, giving them all the attention they need. Her fingers bury in my hair, not trying to stop me now, but trying to hold me against her breasts as she starts to like it.

I slide my boxer down and take my cock in my hand while still playing with her breasts, she's still dressed almost fully from waist down, but the saree is lifted up enough for me to find her panties and slide them to find her pussy. It's already wet, maybe because of the sweat, or maybe she's really wet, I slide my hard cock slowly inside her wet pussy, she raises her head, arching her neck, biting her lip and holding my hair tighter, "Oh god..." she lets out a moan and presses my face against her breasts again.

It's as if her pussy walls are expecting a visitor and as soon as my cock goes down her pussy, they clung on to my nerves, not letting me pull out, as if her pussy is some underrated, unexplored tourist spot. With every thrust, my hairy cock goes deeper and deeper into her vagina, while she wraps both her arms around my neck, taking me in, into her embrace, as if she realized how much I love her body odour and her embrace.

"Oh deep, just like that Rahul..." she lets out a soft squeal as I keep going, "your uncle never even went past a few inches..." she says as her whole body pulsates with every thrust from me.

"How big..." I pause, taking a few breaths, "how big is he?" I ask quickly and bury my head again by her breasts.

"He's so small, 3 or..." she pauses, moaning, "3 or 4 inches... He barely scratched the surface..." she says looking at ceiling.

"That explains why you're still so tight aunty..." I say holding her cheeks with my hand and planting a deep wild kiss on her lips.

"That's because..." she pauses, "that's because your uncle is weak and small..." her body jumps with every thrust and she takes breaths to speak, "unlike you." She finishes her sentence with a grin. "Keep going Rahul, don't stop." She says pulling me in for another kiss.

For some reason, my cock is going wild inside her whenever she demeans or degrades my uncle in front of me, and it seems like she's loving it as much as I do. "He doesn't like your body smell either?" I ask. My hand grabs her mangalsutra (a yellow thread which married women wear as a respect to their husbands), and holds it a leash on her neck.

"He feels that it's gross to smell me... But I felt so hot when you sniffed me yesterday night." She says biting her lip with a devious grin and a wink.

I smile at her as I go balls deep inside her, it isn't even 10 minutes, and I feel like cumming already, I always edge myself whenever I masturbate, but this time, I feel like releasing inside her so badly.

"I love to bury my face on your body, especially when you're sweaty!" I say gasping for air.

"I know..." she says with a smile as the sweat drops travel between her breasts, she raises both her arms slowly while giving a devilish seductive look at me, "like this?" she says with a smile.

"Exactly like that..." I say burying my head at her neck and planting a sloppy kiss and then slide towards her shaved underarms, sniffing them gently.

"I feel like cumming inside you aunty..." I mumble on her body, she can't hear it properly, she continues to moan without having an idea that I'm about to release my load inside her.

My cock twitches and I give one final thrust inside her pussy, her pussy walls gripping against my cock tightly, not letting it go, as my seed gushes down her pussy and towards her womb.

"Oh god..." she raises her head, taking it all in involuntarily, biting her lip and wrapping both her legs around me, until I empty my full load inside her fertile womb.

I crash beside her, looking at the ceiling, gasping for air while she's breathing slowly on the bed, "did you... did you cum inside me?" she asks a bit worried about it now.

"Yeah and it's the best orgasm I ever had." I say turning towards her and kissing her shoulders.

"No..." she says really worried, "it's too risky Rahul...God I was so dumb... I shouldn't have even done this in the first place." She starts to panic and her fingers run down her thighs, but her womb seems to have already sucked in most of the sperm while the rest is flowing between her thighs.

"Ugh it's fine. It's just one time, and you won't get pregnant." I say as if I am experienced, while I just lost my virginity for the first time.

She stays silent, getting up and pulling her saree up, still panicking and to add to her worries, we can hear the car stopping outside the house as my mom and her husband get down. She quickly takes out another saree from her cupboard and starts to wear it, "They're here, please stay outside Rahul, I don't want them to see us together here like this." She says.

"It's fine, you're worrying too much." I say walking out of the room and sitting in front of TV as my mum and uncle arrive. My aunt comes out from my room in a different saree, trying to pretend as if nothing happened.

The evening goes normally, I exchanged a few looks at my aunt, she's half worried and half satisfied it seems. We finish dinner together, my mum and her brother are in living room talking to each other as my aunt is in kitchen doing the chores before going to bed. I walk behind her, spanking her plump ass loudly, making a huge splash sound.

"Rahul what is that?" my mum asks from the living room hearing the sound.

"Nothing mum, just a mosquito on the wall, spanked it!" I say in response.

"Rahul what the fuck, we can't be doing this again while they're in house, its just too risky..." My aunt says, still worried.

I turn her around, so that I am behind her, "In their view, you're still cleaning the dishes, I am just having my dessert!" I say bending down and lift up her satin nightie, sliding her panties aside and starts to press my face between her butt cheeks, sticking my tongue out and starts to lick her asshole.

Her hands clench the kitchen counter as she has never experienced such pleasure, especially anal, "I..." she bites her lips, "This is too much Rahul and too risky..." She raises her head in pleasure.

I spank her butt again, "I bet uncle doesn't even know about anal sex or oral pleasure?" I murmur against her butt cheeks, biting them cheekily.

"He feels it's forbidden." She chuckles softly.

I take my head away from her butt and plants a kiss against her lips, making her taste her own ass. Just as I break the kiss and take a step away from her, my uncle arrives at kitchen, looks at my face, "wipe your face clearly after eating something... Look at your lips." He says pointing at my lips which just ate his wife's ass.

"Well the dessert was so delicious uncle, so I forgot to wipe my mouth." I say with a smile as my aunt chuckles in herself turning around, realizing how dumb her husband is.

I jumped on my bed and waited for my aunt to arrive so that I can have one hell of a night again. She does arrive a few minutes later, but her face is slightly stern at the moment and she lies on bed, turning away from me, without even saying a word. I turn towards her, placing my firm hand gently on her ass, she strikes my hand gently with hers. I slide my hand down her waist, like a snake curling around a tree trunk, she slaps on my hand again.

"Ah what happened now?" I ask holding her hand and turning her around, noticing a few tears in her eyes. "Ok now why are you crying?" I ask a bit concerned.

"I still feel its wrong Rahul. I am still his wife and even if I divorce him, I don't know if this would feel right..." She says looking at me disappointed.

"Hmm but as long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter I guess?" I say with a shrug, "Don't tell me you didn't love it today morning when we both degraded your husband..." I say with a smirk.

"That's... That's different Rahul." She tries to dodge it, but this is my only cue.

"It's not, I know that you need pleasure in your life, so if your husband doesn't give it, I'll give it to you!" I say.

"It's not just about that..." she tries to defend herself.

"Do you still want his 3 inch cock? After seeing this?" I say looking at her eyes as I slide my white boxer down, my cock whips out of my boxer and stands tall.

"Ugh please don't... Pull your boxers back." She says with a sigh.

"Does his sperm even reach inside your cunt? I feel like it would be a drop in an ocean sized bucket..." I say with a shrug.

"Ok my pussy isn't the size of an ocean..." she says with a sigh.

"So you do agree that his cum is the size of a drop..." I say with a chuckle.

"Well yes but that's not the point." She dodges again.

"I bet he doesn't even know what body worship is, or what oral sex is. And when was the last time he made you cum?" I ask.

"He doesn't. And he never did. I finger myself to orgasm most of the times..." she lowers her defences and start to answer.

"So you wouldn't stop if I go down your nightie, bury my head between your milky thighs and starts to have my dessert again now would you?" I ask sliding down the bed towards her legs.

"God please don't..." she says nodding her head. Her mind says one thing, her body is saying something else.

I slide down her knees, lifting her nightie up as she lies on bed, looking up at ceiling, my beard poking her soft thighs as I drag my face between them and finally reach her pussy. Her black labia lips are slightly wet, safeguarding the pink pussy flesh inside, but a small kiss to the labia lips, they open widely, allowing anyone to plough her pussy inside and plant their seeds for free. My tongue sticks out as I hold both her thighs and lift them up, while I kneel on floor and starts to eat her pussy flesh eagerly. She lets out a loud shriek and bites her hand so that she won't squeal loudly.

Her husband soon comes over at the closed door of our room and knocks on it, "Priya, anything wrong? We heard someone shouting..." he asks from outside the room.

She takes a few deep breaths, "No, everything is fine! Just lemme sleep in peace!" she says, gasping for air as I continue to suck her pussy. Her husband leaves hearing that.

"How would he feel if he catches you with his nephew?" I pull out my head and asks her.

"God he'd be so pissed... Like he's really jealous and insecure, he's lucky that I am a housewife, or else..." she pauses a moment.

"Or else? You ever dreamt of cheating with someone after marriage?" I ask and quickly bury my head again.

"Well I..." she pauses, biting her finger, "I did dream...But this is the first time..." She says with a blush on her cheeks, her hand stretching out to my hair and holding it firmly in place.

"Am I doing it correctly?" I lift my head and asks her.

"Don't talk, I want to cum on your face... Please don't stop Rahul..." She says with a slight moan. "Actually, his tiny dick doesn't even reach as much as your tongue did. And all he does is just kiss me on cheeks and lips, and squeeze my breasts once, doesn't even undress me, lifts my saree up and pushes his dick inside for 2 to 3 minutes and cums inside with heavy gasps as if he did a great job at that..." she continues to sum up her sex life in one sentence while I strengthened my hold on her thighs and increased my pace of licking her pussy.

A few moments later, she arched her back, both her hands holding her thighs apart, my fingers spreading her labia as I continue to suck on her pussy flesh, she lets out a loud squeal as she loosens her body and gives in to the pleasure, her whole body goes numb, thick slimy semi white fluid oozing out of her pussy down to my tongue as she holds her hair and gasps for air.

I take all of it on my tongue and jump beside her on bed, pulling her face towards me and kissing her lips, making her taste her own cum as she sucks my tongue clean.

"God that was the best orgasm I ever had." She says sweating profusely and looking at me.

I give a quick peck on her lips. We went again, and again. Everytime she tries to avoid it by saying some reason, she ends up liking it more than the previous time. We fucked 3 times that night and I ended up cumming 3 times inside her.

The next few weeks went similar, me sneaking in beneath her saree or nightie to taste her holes, and by night, we end up fucking like rabbits. My mom and her brother are still trying to figure out how to convince my aunt to not divorce him, while I empty my load every night inside her. She likes it so much when I cover her holy mangalsutra with my cum, so that she'd wear it, and it stays between her breasts, and so does my cum.

While we thought things are going very well for us, one night my aunt comes out of the bathroom in her nightie and sleeps beside me, turning away. She's fully reluctant to my touches and this time she isn't crying either, but she's giving this confused vibes to me.

"I missed my periods!" she says turning towards me, with a sympathetic look in her face.

"Ah ok, should we be worried about it? I don't know much about girls and periods. I never had a sister." I say with a shrug.

She chuckles softly, like a mother smiles at her naïve son, "No silly, when a woman misses her periods more than once that means she's pregnant." She says sliding her hand on her soft belly.

12