All Comments on 'My Sorority Slut Ch. 02'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Not sure why....

This one Is lower rated than chapter one. Perhaps people don't like the story line, but this whole chapter was super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love coming-of-age stories...

but I understand why some might be disappointed in this part. All external signs point to Savannah's betrayal of her boyfriend and, when his tryst with Kelly & Beth surfaces (and it surely will, one way or another), the same could be said about Ben. And by definition in these things, the protagonists aren't grownups yet. So they aren't sure-footed in making choices about life's priorities. And, surprise, things have ended badly this time. I'm guessing resolution is just around the corner. Nice work, spaldan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A little bit of a downer story. It was well written but I hope the two make up and things get a bit happier soon.

Prowler39Prowler39almost 12 years ago
Believable

Life is messy and complicated and it is that part of the story that I find particularly believable. It is somewhat heartrending that these two (Ben and Susannah) have become star-crossed lovers and I am interested in seeing where their relationship heads. Well done and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superior story telling

At a first read, this chapter might seem a disappointment, with the way things go with Ben and Susannah. The answer to this is that this chapter is merely part of an ongoing saga, and not to be understood as an isolated event. Everything that happens here is part of a carefully conceived plot. Indeed, this whole chapter is plot; the love scenes are part of that plot, serving at all times to advance the story in a marvelously interwoven whole. Seen in that light, this chapter is even better than the previous one. Five stars.

macrumpmacrumpover 2 years ago

Stupid people risking what they value for nothing, over and over again, each time damaging their relationship more and more. You could not pay me to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous