My Soul-Mate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle continues, starting to cry.

I take her head and hold it against my chest. "Love me for all eternity. That is all I ask. You give a new meaning to the word soulmate." I reply, laughing.

Annabelle laughs through her tears, and relaxes in my embrace. "It feels so good to love and be loved again. It's even better to feel the warmth of another person." Annabelle tells me. "Being by myself in between dimensions was so cold, there is no light and only eternal twilight." She added.

"What was it like, in between dimensions??" I ask.

"It's like you are invisible and have lost all of your senses except your sight and touch. You can see other people, but they can't see you. People live their lives around you, completely oblivious that you exist. You can interact with the thing you are anchored to, but nine times out of ten it freaks the humans out. Because they can't see us, they think an object is moving on its own. I am surprised that you didn't reject me and move out as well." Annabelle answers.

"I didn't see you as a ghost, or something evil. I saw a girl who was lonely and crying out for help. You can call it the Damsel in Distress Syndrome, all of the male population has it." I reply with a chuckle. I yawn deeply, realizing how tired I was.

"You can go to bed if you would like. I'm actually trapped in this room, because you haven't opened it. I'm anchored to you now, not the house." Annabelle tells me, laughing a little bit.

"That sounds good. Would... you like to join me?" I ask, nervously. I have never asked a girl to sleep in the same bed as me before.

"I'm afraid I don't have a choice, I have to stay close to you. But to answer your question, yes. I would love to join you." Annabelle replies.

I feel a little thrill as she says that, my mind wandering as to what we could do...

"Easy, Romeo. We are both really tired from the ritual and me almost dying. Besides, you have to get up in the morning for work. I can read your mind, remember? Before, I could only do it when my power was at its peak. Now, because I'm anchored to you, you are an open book to me." Annabelle tells me, interrupting my train of thought.

I blush, embarrassed that I am already thinking less-than-honorable thoughts about Annabelle.

Annabelle takes my hands in hers, and squeezes them affectionately. "We have all the time in the world. I want sex as much as you do, and I promise we can try after you get off work tomorrow." Annabelle tells me soothingly.

I get confused, as it finally hit me when she said I have work tomorrow. "How do you know that?" I ask.

"It's in your subconscious. I can see every past memory of yours, and every thought you have ever held. I wish it is something I could turn off, but it is always right in front of me because of our bond." Annabelle tells me.

I shake my head. "I think it's a good thing. You know my every thought, and you probably know me better than even my own parents know me. You know now how much I love you." I tell her smiling.

Annabelle beams, and I hold my hand out for her to take. She accepts it, and I lead her into my bedroom, where we enjoy a deep and peaceful slumber in each other's arms.

Chapter Six

I awake again to Seize the Day (which now has a completely different meaning now, by the way) and quickly turn it off. Annabelle stirs in my arms, and stretches.

"Good morning." I tell her, kissing the back of her neck.

Annabelle rolls over, facing me and smiles. "Good morning to you too." Annabelle replies, kissing me on the lips. I kiss her back, and she starts to straddle me. I force myself to pull away, because I started to get hard. Annabelle giggles, and gets out of bed.

"Get up, sleepyhead." Annabelle tells me. "I am excited to see how the world has changed since the twenties. I have already seen your magical music box, and am curious to see what else is in store." Annabelle adds excitedly.

I raise my eyebrow. "Magical music box?" I reply, laughing so hard I am crying.

"I take it that it's not actually called that." Annabelle states.

I wipe tears from my eyes to talk to her with a straight face. "No, it's actually called a cell phone. Specifically, it is an iPhone. Did they have telephones back when you were alive?" I ask her.

Annabelle nods. "Yes, they had telephones. Only very rich people could afford them though." She replies.

"Ok, well telephones are so advanced and commonplace that everyone has them, and they have been condensed into something so small that you can take them with you wherever you go. Telephones have also evolved to do a variety of useful things. They can play music, take pictures, use the Internet, and use applications." I inform Annabelle.

"What is the Internet?" Annabelle asks.

"The Internet is the most revolutionary technology to date. You can use it to get any information you would want instantaneously. You can watch movies, listen to music, read newspapers articles, connect with other people, and many, many other things." I inform Annabelle.

"That's pretty neat." Annabelle replies.

"Yes, it is. Anyways, I need to get ready for work. Can you give me some privacy while I take a shower?" I ask Annabelle.

Annabelle nods her head and disappears. I feel a surge of power as Annabelle goes dormant in my body. I am careful to not think of her, as I collect my work clothes and strip down to take a shower.

I take my shower, listening to some heavy metal as I wash my body. After my shower is complete, I put on my work clothes and brush my teeth. After all of this is complete, I close my eyes and think of Annabelle. I feel Annabelle leave my body, and when I open my eyes she is right beside me. This time she is wearing more modern clothes, with a pink top and denim skinny jeans.

"I was digging around in your memories to find a more modern look. The problem is, I feel like a harlot because so much of my skin is showing." Annabelle informs me.

I chuckled. "You look beautiful. Remember, only I can see you, and I would never think of you like a harlot. You are my soulmate. I would marry you if I could." I tell her.

Annabelle beams. "You would marry me? What is stopping us from being man and wife right now?" Annabelle asks.

I thought about that for a second, and realized she is right. She is mine for all eternity, the least I could do is marry her. Annabelle smiles as I think this. She could see the gears in my head turning.

"I don't have a ring. Could you materialize one that you want?" I ask.

Annabelle closes her eyes, and holds out a closed hand. When she opens it, two beautiful golden rings appear. One is plain, which I guess is mine. I pick it out of her hand, and place it in her right hand. I then take Annabelle's ring, and crouch on one knee.

"Annabelle Smith, since the moment I laid eyes on you I have loved you. I now ask that you be my wife for all eternity. Will you marry me?" I ask, staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

Annabelle knew this was coming, but it didn't stop her from tearing up. "Yes, I will marry you!" She replies, holding her left hand out.

I slide the ring onto her ring finger with little resistance, and stand up.

Annabelle picks my ring off of the bathroom counter, and slides it on my finger. I feel a thrill of excitement, I have always wanted to be married. Annabelle looks at me expectantly and smiles.

"I now pronounce us man and wife. May I kiss the bride?" I ask.

Annabelle beams my favorite smile, and closes her eyes. I lean in and kiss her, wrapping her in my arms. After a couple minutes, we break the kiss because my alarm rings. It it is telling me that I need to head out the door.

"Shoot, we have to go. I've have to get to work in twenty minutes." I inform Annabelle.

"Would you like me to stay inside you, or stay out in the open?" Annabelle asks.

"I want you to stay out in the open as much as possible. I don't want you to ever feel imprisoned again. The only thing I ask is that when you are out in public with me, keep our conversations to a minimum. People will think I am insane if I start talking to myself." I answer, with a laugh.

"Ok, that sounds like a plan. I am so excited!" Annabelle tells me, pecking me on the cheek.

I hold out my hand, and she accepts it eagerly. We head downstairs and exit the house. Annabelle smiles and closes her eyes as she feels the sun shine on her.

"I never thought that I would feel the sun again." Annabelle tells me.

We get to my Chevy Malibu, and Annabelle raises her eyebrow. I open the door for her, and she gets in. I run over to the driver's side door, and get inside. When I start the car, Annabelle was looking in wonder at all of the electronics.

"Automobiles have changed so much since I was alive. I can't wait to see what else has changed." Annabelle tells me.

"Everything has changed, and most of it is not for the best. How much did a gallon of milk cost in your time?" I ask as we drove down the road.

"A gallon of milk cost about sixty cents. Why do you ask?" Annabelle asks.

I am blown away, but she is going to be blown away even more. "A gallon of milk today costs about three dollars." I inform her.

"That is madness! Two dollars was about a day's worth of wages." Annabelle tells me.

"Do you want to know how much I get paid by the hour?" I ask Annabelle.

"How much do you make?" Annabelle asks me back.

"I make nine dollars and twenty-five cents per hour, before taxes. My biweekly paycheck is about six-hundred and thirty dollars." I tell her.

"Six-hundred dollars was a fortune in my time! We had to save for the better part of a year to get that much money." Annabelle replies.

I connect my phone to the bluetooth feature on my phone, and start playing a heavy metal mix. It has Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold and Judas Priest to name a few. The first song to play is So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold. I didn't even think about what type of music Annabelle likes.

"Is this the type of music that is common now?" Annabelle asks, with a curious tone. "What is Avenged Sevenfold?" Annabelle asks in addition to the other question.

I laugh and shake my head. "No, this is not a common style of music. Most people don't like heavy metal. Avenged Sevenfold is a heavy metal band." I tell her. "Heavy metal music is mostly associated with outsiders, people shunned by society. It's not a bad thing, they just don't understand us." I tell her. I keep my eyes on the road but focus on the conversation with Annabelle.

"I know I probably sound quite repetitive and foreign, but then again this is a foreign time to me. What is heavy metal?" She asks.

"Heavy metal is an evolution of rock music, which is a style of music formed in the fifties. It was the first style to include stringed instruments, vocals and percussion. Heavy metal is similar to rock music, but was born out of rebellion and contempt for modern society. It is much more aggressive than rock music, and lyrically focuses on darker topics, like death, war, violence, atrocities, religion, politics, injustice and things of that nature. Metal mostly criticises those topics, as most of those things have some level of corruption in them. That is why people who don't conform to the norm listen to them." I explain. She seems to have hit a major passion of mine.

"Those are definitely serious topics, things that have been issues for most of humanity's existence. I can see the appeal." Annabelle replies.

"Yes they are. Anyways, we have arrived at my work. It isn't anything special. I work at a gas station." I tell her.

"At least you have a job. Your memory seems to suggest that jobs are few and far inbetween." Annabelle replies.

I nod. "Unfortunately this is true." I tell her. "I have to start work. I know I said I wanted you free as much as possible but I have to focus on my job and not you. People will think I'm crazy if I start looking at and talking to something they think isn't there." I inform Annabelle.

Annabelle nods. "I'll be here when you call on me." She replies then fades into a mist, her sweet scent of lavender filling my nostrils.

I take a deep breath, and get out of the car to begin my eight hours of hell. The end of my shift could not come fast enough.

Chapter Seven

I hold Annabelle's hand as I head back home. The car ride is uneventful, Annabelle can tell that I'm exhausted. We ride mostly in silence, with brief but frequent explanations of the current world. We arrive home and I exit the car before opening Annabelle's door. I did it out of respect, even though she could interact with it anyways.

I reach out my hand and she takes it, squeezing my hand affectionately. I unlock the door, letting Annabelle enter first. I lead her to the living room, and she sits on a box. I am worried at first until I realize that she could not hurt the box nor the contents inside.

Annabelle peers down at the wedding ring that she materialized. It looks so real, along with mine. The diamonds are even glittering in the warm incandescent light.

I smile, observing her intently while appreciating her innocent beauty. She is at peace, calm, no longer in pain. Her shining black hair and her pale skin are absolutely beautiful to me, and I find myself falling in love with her all over again. She is my personal angel, and I could not be any happier than I am right now.

"Your thoughts are beautiful and pure." Annabelle informs me, looking up and smiling my favorite smile. Her bright blue eyes are filled with adoration, as were mine.

"I don't know what I possibly have done in my life to deserve you." I replied, sitting on my knees to meet her at face level.

Annabelle smiled. She reaches out a hand and I take it, intertwining our fingers.

Sometimes words are not needed to convey deep emotions. This is one of those times.

I lean in and Annabelle closes her eyes, slightly leaning forward herself. I gently run my fingers through her hair, and leave my hand resting on the back of her neck. I close my eyes and meet her lips, her mouth parting slightly while our tongues met. I move my hand to her lower back, caressing her back as I did so. My hands unite around her back and I pull her closer to my body, her figure fusing to mine.

Annabelle's kiss becomes more urgent as she wraps her arms around my neck, locking my body to hers. She breaks contact with my lips and kisses my Adam's apple, sending goosebumps and shivers up my spine and into my members. I breathe a deep sigh of content as I hold her, not wanting this moment of ours to end. She returns to my mouth and kisses me again, except this time her kiss is more urgent and frantic, and I sense she wants release.

I stand up and Annabelle follows, not breaking contact. She takes my hand as I lead her up the stairs. I lead her to my bedroom and she climbs on the bed. I follow her and lay down next to her. I stare into her deep blue eyes and she smiles, the moonlight casting a silver sheen onto her black as night hair.

I lean in to kiss her and she accepts, climbing on top of me without breaking contact with our lips. I remove my shirt, only breaking contact for a split second. I watched as Annabelle's clothes disappear with a golden light, revealing her marvelous figure.

I sit up and run my fingers up her sides, caressing her body. Goosebumps form on her body as she closes her eyes and softly moans. I kiss the hollow of her throat and gently squeeze her breasts she runs her fingers through my hair. I move my fingers around to her back and massage the upper portion. I press firmly and she inhales sharply, kissing my neck.

I rotate us, and lay Annabelle on her back. I run my fingers up her beautiful body, studying her beautiful figure. My hands rest on her breasts, and I fondle them, taking her nipples and rolling then between my fingers. They grew erect in seconds.

"That feels so good." Annabelle whispers to me, with her eyes closed.

I position myself on top of her, and kiss her again. This time, she takes her fingers and caresses my back. A shiver of pleasure traveled up my spine, creating goosebumps on me as well. I feel a stirring in my members, but my priority is her pleasure, not mine.

I kiss the hollow of her neck again, but also kiss each side of her neck, gently sucking each side as well. I kiss the center of her chest, before turning my attention and mouth to each of her breasts. While I suck on one, I fondle the other one. Annabelle's moans get a little louder when I do this. I switch breasts and repeat the process.

I slowly work my way down her glorious figure, kissing her stomach and making my way to her shaven mound. I skip her mound, and kiss her inner thighs, wanting to appreciate every part of her body. I work my way down to her ankles with a trail of kisses. I don't have a foot fetish but I make sure her feet get attention just as much as the rest of her body by massaging them. She curls her toes as I massage them.

I work my way up her other leg, leaving a trail of kisses behind. I caress her previous leg as I do this. When I get to her mound I inhale deeply, taking in her womanly scent, my mouth salivating. I breathe on her lady parts, and she gasps from the sudden stimulation. Annabelle grabs the blanket in anticipation.

I stick my tongue out and taste her, loving the sweet yet salty taste. Annabelle moans when my tongue meets her vagina. I spread her vagina with my fingers, licking the deeper part of her love tunnel. She cried out in pleasure, as I did, white-knuckling the blanket. I licked her clitoris and she suddenly grabs the back of my head, locking me in place.

I use my right hand and remove my pants and underwear with a little bit of difficulty. As I continue using circular motions on Annabelle's clitoris for several minutes she suddenly tenses up and screams, shuddering and arching her back in a climax. After about twenty seconds her orgasm subsides, her legs spasming.

I turned my attention to her love tunnel and insert my tongue in it. Her taste is breathtaking, and I tongue fuck her for a few minutes.

After I pull away, Annabelle grabs hold of my head and pulls me up to her mouth, kissing me passionately. Our tongues dance as she coaxes me on my back, before breaking the kiss to try and service me.

"Annabelle, wait." I tell her, sighing.

She looks up with worry on her face, as though she has done something wrong. "What's wrong?" Annabelle asks.

"As much as I would love for you to do that, I want my first experience of you to be the natural way." I tell her, brushing her cheek.

Annabelle smiles and nods. She climbs back on top of me and I take her in my embrace, rolling her onto her back.

"Do you love me, Colton?" Annabelle asks.

"I love you. There's nothing that could ever change that. You are the one I've been waiting my whole life for." I reply.

She smiles and reaches for my hand, and I take it in mine.

I look down at her vagina, and get ready to enter her. I press my penis up against her opening, finding she was more than ready. I continue pressing into her vagina, as it covers my penis head. She feels heavenly around my penis. I press even further, and her vagina swallows my penis. I breath sharply, in ecstasy.

I look up at Annabelle, seeing her biting her bottom lip in pleasure.

"How are you doing, love?" I ask.

"It- you feel wonderful." Annabelle replies.

I nod.

I kiss her one more time and pull out almost all the way before entering her again. I have no idea if it is hurting Annabelle so I am going slow at first.

"No, it doesn't hurt. You can go faster." Annabelle informs me.

"Okay." I reply. I take her hands in mine before pulling out almost all the way.

I push back in a little bit faster, closing my eyes to enjoy the feeling. I start thrusting at a slow, steady pace while Annabelle squeezes my hand and whimpering from the pleasure. After a couple of minutes I increase the pace, thrusting a little bit harder. Annabelle's whimpering turn into moaning, and her nails dig into the back of my hand. I thrust even faster and harder, in pure ecstasy.