My Soul-Mate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle releases my hands and grabs my biceps, pulling me down to her body. I rest on my elbows and she wraps her arms around my back. She maneuvers her legs up to my sides, gripping them and giving me deeper access. She runs her fingers up and down my spine, adding another level of pleasure.

Annabelle suddenly digs into my back with her nails, and screams in pleasure. Her back arches to meet mine, and her legs lock me into place. Her vagina clamps down on my penis as she climaxes, trying to milk the sperm that I was not ready to give. I kiss her and she shoves her tongue in my mouth, before releasing me from her death grip several seconds later. She smiles, giddy from her orgasm.

Annabelle reaches up to me, her arms and hands shaking from her climax. She runs her fingers through my hair, before caressing my torso.

I began thrusting again, and Annabelle grips my biceps once more. I increase my speed, thrusting harder than I ever have before.

Annabelle began screaming once more, and matches my thrusts with those of her own. Annabelle's screams get ever louder, and she digs into my biceps with her nails. She was being careful not to hurt me or draw blood.

I am close to orgasm myself, but am determined to please her one more time. I push my orgasm further back and continue pumping. I concentrate on keeping a steady pace for a few minutes, enjoying myself as much as her. Finally, she tenses up as her orgasm starts.

Annabelle once again pulls me in for an embrace, using her legs to pull me in deeper. As her vagina clamped down on my penis the feeling was too great, and I commence my own orgasm, cumming deep inside her. I kiss her passionately, letting her take control of our bodies. After ten seconds of cumming, I am completely exhausted.

Her tongue dances with mine as her orgasm slowly subsides. We pant, breathless after our intense love making. Annabelles body is left spasming after three rapid climaxes. I pull out of her, and our mixture of fluids follows.

"You are so beautiful, Annabelle. Heaven and Hell be damned while I have you." I tell her.

She smiles, still breathless. "We have an eternity of bliss. The vampire's magic granted you ageless immortality." She replies.

"I like the sound of that." I tell her.

I stretch out my hand and she takes it. I lead her into the bathroom where I turn on the shower.

I look over and gaze lovingly at her still nude body. She looks absolutely glowing as our love juices run down her leg. I part the curtain and beckon for her to enter. She steps into the shower, but the water passes right through her body. I wonder why she can sit and stand on objects but other things can't be interacted with.

"I'm a spectral being. Because I am anchored to you, I can only interact with objects around you, objects you own and when I am touching you. If you touch me, I can interact with anything until you break contact." Annabelle explains.

I step inside the shower with her and stretch out my hand. She takes it and the water instantly beads up and rolls down her skin. I momentarily break contact to retrieve a shower loofa and put soap on it, then wrap my free arm around Annabelle's waist. I run the soapy loofa all over her body, massaging her as I go along. I sweep her hair to one side and kiss her neck. I squirt shampoo into her hair and massage her scalp before washing it away.

"Thank you, Colton. You know that I don't need to take showers though, right?" Annabelle says.

"I figured you didn't need one. I love you, and I want to spend every moment and do everything I possibly can for and with you. Even unnecessary ones. If you want, that is." I reply.

Annabelle smiles and nods. "I would like nothing more." She says.

I wash my own body before exiting the shower with my beloved in hand. I dry myself off with a towel before wrapping Annabelle in my arms and doing the same to her. We share an intimate kiss before retiring to bed for slumber.

With Annabelle, the woman literally of my dreams in my arms, I fall asleep fast.

Chapter Eight

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. I seriously consider throwing it out the window. Annabelle is still fast asleep in my arms, I do not want to wake her. I settle for unplugging the damned contraption from the wall. I know not how ghosts are able to sleep, I will have to ask Annabelle sometime.

Annabelle stirs and stretches before rolling over to face me.

"Good morning beautiful." I say.

"It is with you here." Annabelle replies.

I decide to call in sick for work today. I have an idea that needs to come to fruition.

Annabelle smiles at my thoughts. "I would like that very much." She adds.

I step out of bed, taking my phone in hand to call my boss. I lie to him and tell him I have food poisoning and would be unable to come in for work. After that, I dress in the proper attire for the trip to come.

I look over at Annabelle who has materialized a dress in identical colors, with dark makeup that made her look like a gothic beauty. I take her hand and lead her downstairs, grabbing my wallet, car keys, and phone. I lead Annabelle out of the house and open her door, letting her step in with her long flowing slim dress that accentuates her figure. I close her door and walk over to my side, opening my door and stepping inside. I play the song So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold while I look for directions to my destination.

When I locate the destination, I put the car in drive with my GPS navigation on. It was about half an hour away. I take Annabelle's hand in mine while we drive, explaining things in the current world that she has questions about. I go through the drive thru of a McDonald's so I can get breakfast.

"So, how do ghosts sleep?" I ask Annabelle.

"That's a very good question, not one I have an answer to. I never slept before I anchored myself to you. Anchoring myself to you has... changed me. I feel human emotions, love, compassion and empathy in addition to pain, sorrow and suffering. Now, the negative ones are gone except when you feel them. There is much more than a physical link to us, it goes deeper into our emotions and even our very souls. In short I think that I am capable of sleep now because you do." Annabelle explained.

"I can see that happening." I reply.

"What do you think the future holds for us, Colton?" Annabelle asks.

I thought about that for a minute.

"I do not know. What I do know is we will face it together. The vampire witch cursed me with immortality. We have an eternity to be together from the sound of it. I have only known you for a few days but it already feels like an eternity. I cannot imagine a better curse." I reply.

"Colton?" Annabelle asks.

"Yes, love?" I reply.

"Would your mother like me if I was alive?" Annabelle asks.

"She would absolutely love you. She can never know about us though. She would think I am insane or call a priest to attempt to exorcise you." I reply. "What about your parents?" I ask.

Annabelle looks down. "No, they would not have liked you. Marriage in the 1920's was largely pre-arrainged. It was not about love, it was about marrying someone rich or someone that had influence or power. They would not have understood what we have." Annabelle replies.

I kiss her hand. "That's okay. I appreciate your honesty." I reply.

"If you were alive during my time I would have went against my parents demands to be with you. I would have disowned them to be with you. That's how much I love and care for you." Annabelle says.

"I don't know if I would have the courage to even approach you. Your beauty is intimidating. If you were alive during my time I'm afraid your personality would be drastically different due to the constant over-sexualization of women. You are what modern people call 'out of my league'. That means we are drastically different in terms of looks and appearance." I reply.

"I think that is very sad. Why do people follow appearance instead of their heart?" Annabelle asks.

"I don't know. You are right, it's very sad." I reply.

I pull into a Safeway store and park. I turn the car off and open my door, exiting the car. I shut my door and walk over to Annabelle's door, opening it for her. I see several people shooting me confused and dirty looks, I realize I probably look insane when I open a seemingly empty door.

Annabelle exits the car, and I loop her arm though mine to make it less obvious that a ghost was next to me. We head into the store, going to the flower department. I buy a bundle of two dozen roses. After that, I put the roses in the floor of the passenger side and we continue on our way to our destination.

"Do you think you will find it?" Annabelle asks.

"I hope so." I reply.

"I guess we will see." Annabelle says.

I nod, kissing her hand.

I glance at the GPS, it says there is two minutes to our destination. We are in luck; it is open.

I pull into our destination's driveway, making my way to a kiosk. I find the area I am looking for and navigate my way to our destination. There is almost no one here, this is a good thing.

I stop and pull over at the approximate location and wave down the groundskeeper.

"What can I do for you?" The groundskeeper asks.

I show him a picture on my phone, which he studies intently.

"Ahh, yes. What you are looking for is this way. I'll lead you to it." There groundskeeper says.

I get out of my car, and open Annabelle's door as well. I retrieve the roses that I had placed in the floor on the passenger side.

"So why do you want to go there? I have not seen any one go back there since I started working here over forty years ago. It is overgrown with weeds and hasn't been maintaned in a long time." The groundskeeper asks.

"Tell him it is for closure." Annabelle requests.

"It is for closure." I repeat Annabelle's words.

"That's good enough for me." The groundskeeper replies.

He leads us through an ancient gate that was covered in rust. Some sections of the gate have already rusted away.

I take a look around, seeing the once proud stone monuments now in ruins.

"I believe this is the one you are looking for. It matches the name and date." The groundskeeper informs me.

I set the flowers down at my feet and forcefully remove the weeds and roots that have swallowed the tombstone. When I uncovered it, the name Annabelle Smith appeared before my eyes. I looked at the epitaph that read, 'Beloved daughter, taken far too soon. You go to prepare a place for us.'

I was overflowing with emotions. I felt sorrow, and pain for what happened to Annabelle, knowing what happened to her.

"Was she a distant relative or loved one?" The groundskeeper asks.

"Yes, she is a loved one. But, she is also closer to me than you know." I reply, wiping a tear from my eye.

"My condolences. I'll take my leave and leave you in privacy." The groundskeeper says, departing.

I have no words. I fall to my knees from the rollercoaster of emotions. It is only here that reality hits me. I look down at the ground, no doubt where her coffin lies. I imagine her body in the coffin, never to grow old, to have children, to have a family. I wipe tears from my eyes and study her tombstone.

I came here wanting her tombstone to be in pristine condition, to be flawless. The truth is it is falling apart, crumbling from the hands of time. The etchings, while visible are fading from the unforgiving elements. I stretch out my trembling left hand, running my fingers across her weathered name.

I look down at her birth date- March 20th, 1901. Her death date is February 12th, 1920. She would have been nineteen if she wouldn't have met a tragic end.

"Here we are. I feel... I feel like I just buried you, Annabelle. You should not have had this happen to you! You deserved to live, to be free! What kind of monster would do this?" I shout angrily. She knows it isn't directed to her.

"It was the man I was betrothed to. I never loved him, I refused to get married to or even touch him. I had seen how evil he was, I wanted no part of it. He came over when my parents were away, drunk and he forced himself on me. I tried to fight back but he stabbed me in the chest several times, killing me." Annabelle explained. She put her hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

"Did they ever catch him?" I asked.

Annabelle shook her head. "No. He bought people off to create an alibi, and he was never arrested for my rape and murder." She answers.

I shake my head in disgust. "That is awful." I reply.

"It is. I can't change the past, my destiny, or my death but I wouldn't even if I could. I would never have met you. I would never have fallen in love with you and I would never have found peace." Annabelle tells me.

I nod, taking a deep breath and stand up. I reach out my hand one more time to take Annabelle's. I take the bouquet of flowers in my free hand. I tried to think of the words to say, to pay respects to Annabelle. I ultimately decide not to.

"Goodbye, Love. Even though your body has decayed, your spirit still lives on." I say.

I set the bouquet of flowers down at her tombstone, kiss Annabelle and we walk back to the car, to embrace the future.