All Comments on 'My Soul-Mate Ch. 02'

by BlinkenLights93

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Interesting take on Ghost+Man

I really love this sort of universe you've created, where a ghost can be physically interacted with after a ritual of some sort. So far all the characters are natural and likeable, and the plot has been a lot of fun. You've shown remarkable improvement to your writing since chapter 1, and the switch from present to past tense makes the story a thousand times easier to read (at least for me).

Now I just hope I don't have to wait 3 years for chapter 3. Thanks for posting! 5*

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93about 4 years agoAuthor
There is plenty more coming :)

Rest assured, it will not take another 3 years. I will however be alternating between the storylines I have created, as well some surprises along the way. Colton and Annabelle's story is far from over, and there will be more of them much sooner than you think...

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and found that you said you have lots more coming! When? You said it wouldn't take 3 years but it has been a year and a half and....nothing.I assume that by now, there will be no more forthcoming. Pity! It is a good story.

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks for commenting! The stories are certainly still coming, but I have a full time job now that consumes most of my time. There are new stories close to completion but I do not have nearly as much time to work on them as I did before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkenLights93@BlinkenLights93
I guess you could say that I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm still waiting for my significant other, but that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about when I do find her. The stories that I write are few, but they are heartfelt and romantic. I am born and raised in Oregon, and I'm a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Soul-Mate Series Info