All Comments on 'My Special Ingredient'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BrettJBrettJover 18 years agoAuthor
From the Author - with an Explanation / Apology

I have never done this - commented on my own work - but I hope those posting comments may read this.

As I stated at THE TOP of the page, this story was written from a suggestion / outline by a friend named Kirsten. She gave the outline, I filled in the blanks and names et al.

I have sent a letter to velvetpie and one to Kirsten [ who uses another name out here ] to explain, perhaps clear things up and apologize. I've written close to 100 stories on LIT and have never felt the need to steal from someone. I hope those of you reading this will accept this was a misunderstanding, if not, well, I have made my apologies.

BrettJ, Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hello...

I'm Kirst. I've just returned to Lit after a weeks' absence, and find a fuss going on here.

I gave Brett the story outline for 'Ingredient' for his consideration, so kindly do NOT flame my friend!

Sorry, velvetpie(?)if you feel it impinges your story, but I've never heard of you, let alone read your work. Apologies if that sounds blunt.

-Kirsten (aka Sulk)

WankiaWankiaover 17 years ago
WOW...you made my mouth dry

Hello, I very much loved your story. I was very surprised on how it was the mother’s juices and not the father’s semen being the special ingredient. The way you had her clapping her hands just like a kid would do, gave me a great visual. Thank You. I know I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome.

Simply that. And velvetpie, who I'm guessing was the cause of all the downvotes...can go fuck herself/himself. My $00.02 worth.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 6 years ago
Almost a 5

This was a fun and sexy read. One thing I would have done differently is after he put her on the counter and ate her cunt, help her down to turn around and take him from behind, hard, fast and furious just to show her what she had in store

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13about 6 years ago
Short intro.

Good to read but there was a very short build up. One minute they are talking, the next they are fucking. Just seemed to transition too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous