All Comments on 'My SSBBW Grandmother Ch. 01'

by bbwgrannylover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Spider1Spider1about 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it...both heartfelt and hot.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveabout 4 years ago

I love the story line. I absolutely hate when something as beautiful as you had, had to come to an end. Your Grandma looked after your needs and you looked after hers. To you, your Grandma was "drop dead gorgeous" as is often said. This is rare for a young man to be able to honestly say. She had quite a few years in her life, but you added life to her years. You can't say that about a lot of people, but we can say that about you. Congratulations! Great story. 5 stars easy.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Read something like this before but in the story after gran died his mother who was a ssh w found out her son grAND died and left everyhing to grandson and none to daughter, she found out her son was in an incest relationship with gran and was jealous. She wanted it to and then it begin incest with his mother .

bbwgrannyloverbbwgrannyloverabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hrags,

Yes that was story I had wrote but was rushed. I revamped things. This is a much more accurate account what took place. I rushed chapter 2 before and messed it up. You will like chapter 2 when it becomes ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting for chapter 2

loved it

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Cute

Lovely diddy about big grams and horny g-son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top real great story . Had every thing . xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbbwgrannylover@bbwgrannylover
Married Male 49. Looking to connect with other plus size ladies. I LOVE BBW, SSBBW of all ages I also older women 60, 70, 80s and even plus. I have to admit more partial to older ones. Looking for a lady for ongoing meetings, a chat friend, maybe phone sex. Maybe if things are...