My Step Daughters Pt. 02

Story Info
A man remarries and finds he has two sexy stepdaughters.
1.2k words
4.45
22.2k
23
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Stepdaughters part 2

Carrying on from when my stepdaughters fixed it for me to be alone with the youngest Sally aged twenty, so I could take her virginity. My wife Jane was kept in the dark about what happened, which I was glad about, but I was still nervous that she would still somehow find out.

Three months later we all went on holiday to a friend's villa in Spain, on the fourth day I had fallen and broke my left ankle and the hospital had put a cast on it halfway up my leg from my foot.

Jane wanted to go to visit a monastery in a nearby town as she had been told that they made good wine there, and she wanted some to take home. As I could not get around a lot, she asked Mary if she would not mind staying and looking after me making sure that I did not want for anything.

Mary, the eldest of her two daughters was now twenty-three as her birthday was a month before, jumped at the chance of not going to a boring old monastery.

After Jane and Sally had left Mary came to me on the patio where I was lying. I noticed that she had changed into a new bikini, which I had not seen before. She paraded around the patio giving me a good look at her young body.

"Is there anything I can do for you daddy, anything at all?"

"A drink of something cold would be nice?" I asked.

"Oh, I was thinking of something hot," she whispered.

"Hot, like what?" I asked.

"Me," Mary replied, as she undid the top of her bikini, throwing it on the chair, "I know you fucked Sally, because we arranged it, but I could not pass the chance of fucking you when mum asked me to look after you."

"Going to be awkward with my leg in plaster," I said.

"No it won't, I will do all the work, and you just have to lay there. I have seen how to do it in a film," was Mary's comment.

I looked at her with amazement; she is as bad as Sally. Her tits were a full 36c and were standing proud with the nipples sticking out like buttons. She came over to me and held out her hand, "Come on, let's go indoors out of the sun, we will be more comfortable," Mary said, pulling me up.

She took me into her room and sat me on the bed and took off her bikini bottoms, she like her sister, was completely shaven, she then pulled my t-shirt over my head and bent over and undid the waistband on my shorts and pulled them down saying,

"Bum up Daddy," As she eased them over my cast and threw them aside.

"Wow, Sally said you had a big cock, and it's not even hard yet." She knelt between my legs and took hold of my swiftly hardening cock and kissed the tip. I watched as she licked the tip and then all down the back to my balls she kissed and sucked very gently.

"Move on to the middle of the bed Daddy, it will be better for you." I shuffled over and she followed me, still holding my cock. Now she could get full access to it she took it fully into her mouth and started to suck it on the upstroke and take it into her throat when she was down on it. I felt like heaven being deep throated by my stepdaughter, much better than Sally or Jane ever did. She seemed to be enjoying doing it as well.

"Are you enjoying that?" I asked, "It feels that you have done that before?"

"Yes Daddy I have done it a few times before with Billy and Ron when I was going out with them, but no further."

"Does that mean you are a virgin?"

"Yes Daddy, I too have kept it all for you."

"Come here into the 69 position so I can get at your pussy," I said as she moved over me so I could see her beautiful pussy that was starting to drip on my chest.

I licked her pussy from the top by her clit down to her hot wet cunt; I went back to her clit, which I sucked on, as it got bigger.

"Bugger, that's great, I like that. Sally told me you were a good pussy licker, now make me cum like you made her cum."

I took my right hand and pushed two fingers into her cunt as I licked her clit. I slowly finger fucked her and sucked on her clit.

"Arrrr shit fuck, you are making me cum daddy yes yes yessss," she screamed as she came for the first of many orgasms she fell onto me still shaking.

"Now it's your turn Daddy, let me fuck you as you take my virginity." She turned and took me into her mouth again.

"We must get you all hard and wet," she said as she manipulated my cock in her mouth. She turned and straddled me, keeping her body off of my leg. She took hold of my cock, which was hard as iron, in her hand and gently eased it into her cunt until it hit her Hyman where she stopped. She placed her hands on my chest to take her weight and then started to move up and down. She stopped and took my hands and placed them on her tits. As I squeezed her tits she started to fuck herself again, going up and down faster and faster but not breaking her Hyman.

"Ohh, that feels good," she cried.

"You are not in yet," I told her as I put my hand around her neck and as she came down, I pinched one of her nipples and pulled her right down and pushed up with my hips, pulling her all the way onto my cock breaking her Hymen.

"Oww that hurt my titty but it was nice."

"Yes yes yes I am cumming," she screamed, "fill me up with your cum, I want you to cum in me, it's safe to."

I started to cum hard and as she wanted to be filled up I obliged her.

She collapsed on me, panting, her cunt was leaking a mixture of my cum and her juices mixed with a bit of her virginal blood passed my now wilting cock onto my balls.

"Well daddy that was great, I see what Sally was on about now, it was fantastic. Pity you were not able to fuck me properly but that can wait till your leg is better." As she raised herself from me, my flaccid cock slipped from her cunt and our mingled emissions now ran down her cunt onto my belly. Mary immediately went down and cleaned it all off and sucked my cock clean and like her sister swallowed it all.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that my little sexy daughter, Daddy liked you riding him and yes it was a pity I could not fuck you properly."

"That's ok daddy, the time will come again," she said.

Well, I had now fucked both of my stepdaughters what next could happen, I would have to wait and see.