My Step Daughters Pt. 04

Story Info
A man remarries and finds he has two sexy stepdaughters.
2.8k words
4.58
13k
23
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer again and we had decided to take the girls on a cruise as Mary was going to university that September. We had booked a double cabin for the girls and Jane and I had a suite of rooms with a veranda overlooking the sea. Both rooms were on the same deck but not next to each other.

We arrived at Southampton to be amazed at the size of the ship, which was called the Aurora. We checked our bags in at reception and found that the girls were in cabin B161, Jane and I had been allocated the Valletta suite B227 just a bit further towards the stern. Our bags were taken from us and taken to our cabins. We were asked to go to the theatre at 2. pm for a briefing with others from our deck. As It was coming up to that time we made our way to the lifts to take us to the promenade deck in the middle of the ship. After a 30 minutes talk on safety and where things were on the ship we left with an idea that our cabins were 3 decks above where the theatre was. We travelled up in the lift to B deck and found the girl's cabin. We all trooped into their cabin to look around. It was not too small; big enough for the girls for the two weeks we would be on the ship. On the table was a welcoming pack, which included a map of the ship.

Next, we all walked up the passageway to our cabin. When we entered Jane and the girls just said WOW, it was huge with the large bed and the view from the balcony was fantastic, even if we were still in Southampton. We spent some time exploring what was in the cabin. We also had the welcoming pack but we also had on the table a large bowl of fruit, a bottle of champers, a box of chocolates and a plate of canapés which the girls dived into.

Just then we heard an announcement on the Tannoy that the first sitting for dinner would start in fifteen minutes.

"Come on girls, we are on this sitting in the Medina restaurant, we better get going," I told everyone.

"Ok Daddy, we are ready, show us the way," said Jane.

I picked up the guide, said this way and moved out of the cabin to the lifts. We were seated at a table with four others, a couple in their 70's named David and June who were on their twenty-fifth cruise and two men Peter and James who were a couple on their fourth cruise. After a lovely meal, we went back to our cabin and the girls to theirs to await the lifeboat drill, which would take place before we sailed. We just had time to get unpacked and our clothes put away when the klaxon sounded for boat drill. We grabbed our life jackets and keys and moved swiftly to our lifeboat station.

"I hope the girls remember what they have been told and where to go," I said to Jane. When we got to the station we found that Sally and Mary had beaten us there.

"It must have been their young legs," I remarked.

"You leave our legs out of it Daddy," replied Mary. "Or we will show you what our young legs can do."

Sally said, "Naughty, naughty not in public."

"We will see later tonight," said Mary.

"Promises, promises," I said. "Not tonight as we are all tired, it's been a long day, after this, it is off to your cabin and to sleep, we will see what tomorrow brings. We will see you in the restaurant, at 9 am for breakfast night, night," said Jane as the drill finished.

"Night, night mummy, night, night Daddy," said both girls as they kissed us and ran off towards their cabin. We slowly walked back to our cabin where we had a glass of the whiskey we had brought with us, got undressed and got into bed naked, as it was still a warm evening.

"What will tomorrow bring, my darling?" I asked Jane as I fondled her breasts.

"Another day!"

"Well, I thought you would mean more than that."

"Sweetness," said Jane, as she stroked my cock, "I am not daft. I know that the girls have the hots for you, in fact, I have known since before we were married. I overheard them talking about you and what they would like you to do to them and I know they have done so. They tried to hide it from me but a mother knows. They have both fucked you, I don't blame them or you, as they are so forceful when they want something and they keep right on until they get it. Were they both virgins for you?"

"You know, are you not mad at me and want a divorce? I asked Jane.

"No I am not mad at you and I am not going to divorce you," Jane said.

"Thank god, I have been scared you would find out, and yes they were both virgins and very tight." Jane had moved down and was licking my cock now.

"I am glad it was you who broke them in and not some spotty kid down the town who would not be gentle with them, as I knew you would be, now suck my pussy and make love to me."

"Anything to oblige a lady," I mumbled as I moved to her pussy.

The following day the ship was sailing northwards up the north sea towards our first stop of Copenhagen, then it would be Stockholm, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Hamburg, Oslo, Reykjavik, and back to Southampton. After breakfast, we decided to explore the ship fully from F deck in the bowels of the ship right up to the sun deck right up the top and find out what we could do and where we could eat and drink.

We had lunch in the orangey buffet, which looked to be the most relaxing and the way it was laid out there was very little queuing. After lunch we sat in the cafe ́ bar overlooking the swimming pool, as it was getting colder as we travelled north they had put the dome over the pool to keep the heat in, it made it more like an indoor pool.

"Daddy, can we go for a swim, pleeease," pleaded Sally.

"Tomorrow, mum and I want to see your costumes before you do."

"Why," moaned Sally.

"To make sure they are decent and don't get us thrown off the ship in mid-ocean," said Jane, "don't forget I have seen some of your bikinis, you could get arrested for wearing some of them."

"You like them Daddy don't you," said Sally moving up to me.

"Don't bring me into this, girls I am just an observer, where's my camera?"

"Funny, Funny," said Mary, "see you at dinner." as they skipped away.

Jane and I returned to our cabin to have a little snooze. We took off our clothes, pulled back the bedding and lay on the bed.

"I need some spunk in my mouth," Said Jane, as she leaned over me and started to suck my cock. It was not very long until she had it hard, I went to feel her tits and she slapped my hand away.

"No! Do not touch me, I just want to suck you!" She was taking me right down her throat without gagging, not like she used to, She used to find it hard to get anywhere my full length in her throat. Cupping my balls in one hand the other was now stroking up and down in time with her sucking. I could feel a massive ejaculation coming on, getting bigger every time Jane sucked.

"I am going to come, babe," I warned Jane.

"Hermmm let it come then."

"Here it comes, aaarrrgghh." I cried as I came into her mouth. Jane never stopped sucking or stroking; the only difference now was that she was swallowing at the same time. She took my shrinking cock from her mouth and licked up what she had missed.

"That was great, darling, just what I wanted, a gut full of spunk. Who sucks your cock better, the girls or me?

"It has to be you babe as the girls have only sucked me once, they are nowhere as skilled as you, yet.

"Well, I think they better get some practice under my instruction then."

After another great dinner in the Medina, Jane told me to go to a bar and have a drink while she talked to the girls in our cabin. I found a quiet bar and ordered a beer which at £3.00 was not a bad price, I slowly drank the beer and then made my way back to our cabin to find it empty, there was a note on the bed which said They will be back in an hour and I was to have a shower and change into just a pair of slacks and shirt, take the two tablets on the side and to wait on the balcony. I had a shower and shave and changed as requested and then sat on the balcony drinking some wine, watching the sea.

I heard the cabin door open and then the giggling voices of the girls and Jane trying to keep them quiet.

"John, are you there!" Jane called from the inside of the cabin. I moved into the cabin and had the biggest shock of my life. In front of me stood Jane and her two daughters all dressed the same. Red Basque with platform bra just hiding their nipples, black stockings on the suspenders and red split crotch knickers.

"Well, what do you think, do you like us like this together, Daddy?" said Sally.

"Yes, all of us are the same," said Jane.

"All waiting for you to fuck us," came from Mary.

"Well I don't know, what I am going to do with you three," I said.

"Fuck us all," came from Jane.

"I don't know if I could do all three of you at the same time," I said worriedly.

"Do not worry Daddy, the two tablets we left for you were Viagra and should be working about now," said Sally.

"You start Sally," said Jane, so Sally moved in front of me and unzipped my slacks and put her hand in the fly and removed my cock. Undoing the button she opened my slacks and pulled them down to my feet and off. She then took my cock in her hand and started to lick the underside from the base to the top where she engulfed it in her mouth and started to suck it as it rose up and became hard, the hardest I have ever seen it.

"Wow Daddy, it is bigger and harder than when you fucked me," said Sally.

"I know baby girl, keep sucking and get it as wet as you can."

Jane and Mary had now come down and joined Sally's administration on my cock. I took my shirt off and adjusted my position on the bed so that I could get my mouth onto Sally's pussy and started sucking her clit, licking up and down her wet pussy.

"Yes Daddy just there, I am coming," she screamed, "now fuck me." Jane helped me to get between her legs and as I French kissed Sally, I pulled down the top of her Basque and played with her tits and nipples.

"Fuck, hurry up I need your cock in me." Sally cried.

"Yes darling, I want to see you fuck my daughter," said Jane.

"Right here it comes, are you ready for it?" I asked Sally as I felt a hand holding my cock and guiding it into her cunt, which was soaking wet. Sally was just as tight as the first time I fucked her and took her Virginity. I pushed in a bit further and then pulled it out only to have my bum slapped and my cock returned to Sally's cunt. I was giving her all the length I could now and was speeding up.

"Fuck me you are bigger than the last time I feel that you are filling me up and you are hitting my cervix every time, I love it," cried Sally.

"I can't wait till it's my turn," said Mary.

"That's it Daddy keep doing that I'm coming... ahhh yes yes," screamed Sally as she came hard. As I pulled out I realised I had not come and I rolled off of Sally only to have my cock attacked by Mary who was very eager, she turned around into the 69 position so that I could get to her pussy through the split in her panties. I put my hand up and played with her tits, which made her squirm about on my face. She then turned around and sat on my cock which Jane's hand was holding upright for her and sunk her cunt right down the full length of it, she was very tight as well and she then started to bounce on it, just as she had done when we first fucked, as I had then had a broken leg. I rolled her over saying "This time I am going to fuck you."

"Yes daddy, you do the work this time and fuck me good with your big hard cock." I lifted myself up on my hands and looked down between us so I could see my extended cock ploughing into her shaven pussy, I put my head down and pulled her top down with my teeth and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it and bit it.

"Ouch that hurt Daddy but I like it, fuck me harder with your big cock and I will come for you. Harder daddy, I am coming daddy, daddy, please fuck me yes yes yes," As she came hard. I thought then that I had not seen or heard from Jane.

"Now it's my turn," said Jane as she pulled Mary off of me and started to suck my cock, she also turned so that I could get to her pussy which like the girls was shaven and covered by her split crotch panties and was dripping wet as if she had been playing with herself all the time I was fucking her daughters. She lay on her back and holding her knickers split open and said "Come on daddy and fuck me just like you fucked my girls."

What could I do but oblige I pushed my cock into her cunt and fucked her as hard as I could; she locked her legs around me and was rocking up and down in time with my thrusts. I felt as if I was in heaven and I felt as if I wanted to come in bucket loads

"That's it Just there fuck me my darling I am going to come... yes yes oh my god I'm cummming," Jane screamed as she had one of the biggest orgasms that she had ever had, "That was the best fuck I have ever had," she cried as she collapsed on the bed. I kissed her all over and rubbed her body. "Get mum a drink of water one of you please," I asked the girls. Sally rushed to get Jane a glass of water; it was then I noticed Mary at the corner of the bed with my video camera in her hand filming what had been happening.

"What are you doing Mary?" I asked.

"Mum thought it would be nice to have a video of our holiday and what we got up to so this is just the first of many we hope."

She noticed that my cock was still rock hard.

"There you see," she said to the camera," He has fucked all three of us to great orgasms and mum is still out from hers and he is still hard and he has not yet come, outstanding, what a hunk. How long will it be before we can make him spurt?"

After that day the girls only used their cabin as a changing room, they used to mess up the bed each day so that the steward would think the bed had been slept in when they came to make it each morning. They spent their nights in our cabin getting fucked in every hole, as did their mother.

The video got bigger and bigger as every encounter was filmed including me fucking Jane in her ass for the first time, now the girls want it that way too, but that is another story.