My Step-Grandmother

Story Info
Jake falls for his petite step-grandmother.
2k words
4.34
89.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains incest.

Do no attempt to copy my story and publish elsewhere.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not writing stories for a while but here's a new one and I hope everyone enjoys it! The character imaginations are in my profile.

*****

My romantic relationship with my step-grandmother started when I had just finished senior year. I was 18 and at that time she was 50 (just 13 years older than my mom). She was my mother's father's second wife whom he married after my grandmother passed away from cancer (when I was 4). My step-grandma came to live with us when my grandfather passed away a year ago. My father was a radiologist and my mother was nurse working in the same hospital as him. We were quite well off living in a mansion that included an additional home office on the first floor, with the bedrooms on the second floor.

Since both my parents were also the owners of the medical clinic they owned, they usually only returned at around 7-8pm. I returned from school at 3:30pm and on some days a bit later if I had football practice. This left my step-grandmother and me alone for quite a long period. Now, my step-grandma was cool and always fun to be around. We would joke around and she would always try and embarrass me with stories of my childhood memories. Thar particular day, grandma was coming out of the kitchen just as I returned home from football practice at 5:30pm.

We were chatting about my day at school and football practice. When I told her I got selected as the captain for the team, she was overjoyed. She started rambling about how when I was a kid, I had once walked straight into a pole on the streets. She teased me saying she didn't know how that boy had grown up to become a football captain and a star quarterback of my high school team. I got more embarrassed by each second and decided I should have a little payback at her for teasing me.

Just then a brilliant idea came to my mind. I decided I would carry her and give her a little fright so she'd learn not to tease me. I had only meant for this to be a little harmless prank but that day changed our relationship drastically, and for the better.

Now, my grandma was really petite and small at only about 4'11 and weighed 95 pounds, so it was no problem for me to lift her, especially since I was 6'0 and weight about 170lbs of solid muscle from football training and hitting the gym often. I practically looked like a giant next to her and weighed twice as much as her. Just take a second to imagine this.

I sneaked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and picked her up. To my surprise, she started laughing and obviously enjoying it so I decided run up the stairs with her in my arms. I carried her into my room, but all the while rather than getting nervous and scared she was actually enjoying the whole thing. I was astounded at how light my grandma was so I decided to put her down on the scale and weighed her- she was slim and her cute little A cup boobs did not help either.

Now, I know most guys love big boobs as the saying goes "the bigger the better" but I've always been a sucker for small boobs that fit completely in my hands. After that incident, whenever my step-grandma felt bored she would ask me to pick her up and run around the house. This made me see my step-grandmother in a new light as I paid more attention to her body and figure which encompassed everything I wanted in a woman. From her petite stature to her small lemons that were begging to be licked and her little tight ass (from her playing tennis and swimming frequently) drove me crazy with lust. How could I lust after my own step-grandma? I mean technically she wasn't my grandma. I thought but at this moment, I reassured myself that as a man I was allowed to appreciate a sexy woman when I see one.

I would get raging hard-on every time I picked her up and I am sure she noticed it brushing up against her thighs. She didn't say anything about it though.

However, one day after coming home from training I was sweaty and decided to take a shower. Just as I dropped my bag and went to climb the stairs grandma walked down looking beautiful in a summer dress, that accentuated her curves. Immediately I walked picked her up as usual, but since we were on the stairway instead of picking her up by the waist I had one hand on her ass and the other on her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and had a funny expression on her face that I had not seen before. Surprised, step-grandma immediately grabbed onto my bare muscled shoulders (I was wearing a sleeveless shirt).

As she balanced herself, I could feel her smelling my musk and sweat, which turned me on a lot. Just then, I noticed something wet on my hand (which was on her inner thigh) and realised my grandma was soaking wet! Her pussy was wet for me- her own step-grandson! We stayed like that for a few moments until my grandma got off me and told me to take a shower. Having a boner to take care off, I immediately rushed to the shower.

We never talked again, about what happened that day. However, I continued carrying her around whenever I could and once my step-grandma had even jumped into my arms causing us to fall into the sofa and she ended up on my lap. Along with that, I continued rubbing her crotch area while I carried her around which she never objected too. Thus, I would always have a hard-on as soon as I saw her after school. The cheerleaders at school with fake boobs could not compare to my attraction and love for my step-grandma - the only woman I wanted so badly.

In May, I got a new car from my parents for my upcoming graduation. I was really over the moon at having got a car and it was pivotal to what happened next.

Grandma soon announced she was going to Alabama for 2 weeks to enjoy a vacation and having just finished high school I volunteered to drive her to her hotel. My parents thought it was a great idea and urged me to spend the vacation with grandma and both my grandma and I agreed.

It was a 10-hour drive from where we lived therefore we planned leave early in order to get there by lunch.

Our plan did not work out and we stopped for lunch, arrived late evening at our destination, and then went out to dinner. Finally, we checked into our room and step-grandma instead of getting separate rooms decided to save money by renting one room for the fortnight. I let my my step-grandmother shower first and decided to start unpacking.

She came out in a see-through nightgown that showcased her assets well. I quickly rushed to the shower and got a much needed wanking.

Soon, we were both getting under covers into the queen-sized bed. By this time, I had stripped down to my boxers.

I decided to be bold and put my arm around her waist and spooned her, my erection was back up again poking into my step-granny's ass.

"Now now Jake, keep your hands to yourself."

"Just having some fun" I replied and reached up to pull her into my strong hard chest.

I rolled her off onto her back and trapped her against the mattress, my massive body covering her tiny one.

"What are you doing?" my grandma asked but I didn't reply

Pulling her nightgown down, I saw she was wearing nothing underneath.

I was getting so hot for grandma I couldn't stop myself from saying,

"It's too bad you are my grandmother because you're just my type."

"Oh my god, stop that Jake. You are too kind to me." She replied blushing beetroot red.

"Look grandma I'm telling the truth when I say you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen," I said, bringing my face closer to hers, staring intently at her my eyes dazed with lust and love.

I am a very passionate lover when it came to having sex and began kissing my grandma from her neck up to her lips, leaving love bites marking what was mine. Her skin was so soft and her small A cup tits were still firm showing the slightest of sagging, the sight itself making me go wild.

"Grandma you are fucking hot and I can't get enough of you"

She began reciprocating and soon we began making out passionately. She then placed my hand on her pussy. Oh fuck, it was so wet- wet with arousal for me.

I wasted no time in pulling down my boxers my cock hard at 7 inches long and about 3 inches thick.

As I saw step-grandma, I noticed the shock on her face as she saw my dick. Slowly, she brought her hands and touched it massaging it slightly. Then, she did something that I'll never forget. She brought her mouth to my cock and started sucking and slurping like her life depended on it, all the while slightly massaging my hairy balls. As soon as her mouth touched my cock head, I thought I would cum but I restrained myself as the beauty in front of my serviced and worshipped my cock.

Before I could orgasm, I pulled her off and positioned my cock to her pussy lips. I gently took my step=grandma in my arms and plunged into her in one thrust beginning our lovemaking. She screamed in pain and pleasure and I held her in my arms comforting her as I slowly eased in and out before picking up my pace. My step-grandma got used to my cock and started bucking her hips back and forth falling into a rhythm.

She looked at me and kissed me as we made love passionately and sensually.

"Oh my god Jake you feel so big."

I relished her tightness feeling her pussy lips clasping around my cock. She was super tight having never had sex for a long time.

She was gulping and sighing, her eyes dazed with pleasure which brought my delight. More energized I started pumping into her with newfound vigor.

I angled her different ways to get maximum penetration and soon I was edging closer to my orgasm. Finally, I held onto those hips and with us grinding in rhythm I let out a deep moan, along with a load of my best stuff and at the same time my step-grandma came hard orgasming after a long time. She held on to my arms as she came and I hugged her to my chest.

"That was so fun. Oh I loved every second of it Jake." She said catching her breath her cheeks flushed pink.

I took my cock out with a plop, and began to suck her pussy eating her out.

"Oh my God don't stop Jakey. Your grandpa never did this to me and your tongue feels nice and cold against my pussy."

And soon, with just my tongue I made her cum a second time.

We were both tired and went to sleep, with my step-grandma in my arms. I kissed her forehead and fell into deep slumber.

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it. Keep the votes and comments coming! I may not continue my other story entitled 'My Best Friend's Son' until I get some inspiration...stay safe everyone! What do you guys think of this story? Should I continue this and if so how do you want it to go?