All Comments on 'My Step-Grandmother'

by youngstuds4me

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago

Good start. Continue.

janedoe555janedoe555almost 4 years ago
Very sexy!

I love your work, please keep writing!

I really want part 2 of my best friend's son! FYI, if you're still looking for a proofreader, please hit me up.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4mealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Pictures

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Pictures of the characters can be found in my profile (this is how I imagine them to be).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

i think you should tell us about the whole 2 weeks of the vacation

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago
Fun Story!

Love this theme!

Mature women, especially after menopause, are deliriously sensuous.

And, I have a particular fondness for petite mature women like this step grandma.

In your profile, the image of step grandma is Leilani Lei who is a fabulous mature petite sex goddess and porn star. She has a video with Alexis Rain, who is a very strong woman. Alexis lifts and carries Leilani, much as happens with Jake and grandma in your story!

YourMommysDaddyYourMommysDaddyover 3 years ago
Ok so far.

Hi _____,

You're laying a great foundation, for some great stories.

Here's the only "but" I have.

Let's name Grandma. I'm thinking Tracy,(the prettiest girl at my school 35+ years ago) but this is your story. What the Hell, let's give her your name, and let's get her fucked a lot!!! lol!

Ch#2 Is going to be about their two weeks of finding each other's edges. Their rights, their jealousies, and their deeper love. She's in Bama. Why? To see family?

Her older sister, and two nieces maybe. Maybe even that "too close" bad boy cousin Jackson!

All those little Southern smiles, small tits, and sweet petite juicy asses. Just laying around a Hotel swimming pool. All wrapped up in tiny bathing suits, just waiting for a damn to break. Hot days of chlorine water flavored skin, scratchy towels, and well worn loungers, and sunblock eased into every body part. Nights filled with warm air and songs from cricket, during midnight swims.

Being caught by her older sister, and even surprised by Dad. Who suddenly stopped by on the way to a small convention one state over. He just wanted to let his son know he was accepted at Dad's collage if he wanted to go there. But got so much more.

What an eyefull they each got, and then some! If "some" was a lot of sex from someone special. They can tell no one, because it would implicate them and their deeds at the Hotel. Oh, what a Web we weave.....

Ch#3 The long road home.

10 hrs in a car is a lot.

10 hours in a car with someone you're in love with, can be magic.

When she sleeps, her head resting in his lap. Minutes turn to hours. This ride could take days, if done right, and slowly.

Ch#4 What Mom doesn't know won't bother her. But does!

All the signs are there. StepMom's lipstick on his cloths. All her Mom's new sexy clothes around the house. The 1,000 yard stares out to the pool by him, or up to his room from the pool by her. But no Mother wants to think her son, is fucking her own StepMother. Sherlock Holmes would have nothing on her! Let's find out together.

Then there's all those feeling she had for her StepMother, after seeing her nearly naked trying on Wedding gowns so long ago. That prolonged simple kiss they shared, that Mothers with 4 year olds seldom get from anyone. She can still taste the cherry lip gloss, all these years later.

Ok. All yours!!! Do your thang!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 inches thick ?

No way !

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years agoAuthor

Mr.Anonymous, the average girth of an erect penis is 4.59 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
woman

I think you are a woman. Tell us true stories about your fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT PREMISE...

But you seriously need someone to edit or proof read your work. You could begin by giving your "step-grandmother/grandma" a name. I stopped counting at a dozen references to her as some form of the above as it was very annoying. And the sex itself was very rushed. As it is I rated this a 3 and I was being generous. Best of luck going forward.

Bobnsue25Bobnsue25about 3 years ago

Great story makes me wish my grandma was still living.

She was small body and very HOT also. I would go by and eat breakfast with her almost every morning when I was younger she wore short almost see through night gown no bra no panties.

I was a dumb teenager never thought grandma would fuck me so I go jack off in restroom after she walk around lean over show me some tits or set so I would get a hairy pussy view some mornings.

Now I know she wanted some young hard dick and I was too dumb to know it so never got that pussy I wanted so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously? The instant she finally gets in bed, you climb on top of her like she's a toy pony at the grocery store. No foreplay. You must be in 4th grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish r u a 10year old

daddydracosdaddydracosover 2 years ago

I'm Ioving it, I hope you add another chapter. It brings back the last full thoughts I had about my own grandma when I was much younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. Keep going. AAAAAA++++++

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

I like your story but it was a bit rushed. You didn't describe either of your primary characters and you didn't even give Grandma a name! What's up with that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoungstuds4me@youngstuds4me
Horny, lonely older milf with a keen passion for writing... For my upcoming story 'My Step-Grandmother', here's how I imagine the characters to be: Jake: https://ibb.co/ZLcTWHR https://ibb.co/WVDdn3n Jake's Step-Grandmother: https://ibb.co/7zbsP87