All Comments on 'My Step Mom's Punishment'

by raj2842

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

More rape fantasy ok.

adhd_steveadhd_stevealmost 3 years ago

Awsome story, loved it. Can't wait to read your other stuff. We'll done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This went from sadism to regular bdsm real quick. Kinda upset the thing it had going on imo.

gustorakgustorakover 2 years ago

I working on the first draw final version you should contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Working on the firs drawing final version of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi its me again. This is a fantastic story, written to it proper conclusion. Again I hope you will revisit you other works especially captured escort, and finish them properly.

Poet_Laureate_69Poet_Laureate_69about 2 years ago

Different than the usual. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Too many POV's

Two points of view were bad enough but three was too much.

The story repeated itself far too much too.

If you'd stuck to first person past tense it might have been readable.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 1 year ago
I loved it

Wow, I loved this story. I remember when I was much younger I would sneak into my dad and step mom's bedroom and do just what Kyle did, tried on her lingerie. I would have loved for her to have caught me and done the same thing to me as she did with Kyle. I had fantasized about fucking her for many years.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story began with so much promise, but quickly got boring. The multiple POVs created repitition, confusion, and eventual boredom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraj2842@raj2842
Hi everyone, enjoy my stories with frequent new additions. I see myself as the victim in all my stories. I am a bondage submissive and interested in bondage and nonconsensual play.