My Step Mom's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then unzipped the back of her dress. Seductively, she let it slowly fall down her shoulders. I gasped. Underneath she was wearing a beautiful black basque. It was lacy and beautifully decorated, delicately complementing her perfect curves. As she pulled the dress down, I saw her gorgeous ass. She continued to sway, her G-string leaving little to the imagination. She stepped out of the dress and flung it across the room, turning to me. She looked amazing. The basque had a little bow in between the lace-clad cups. Her breasts looked smooth and round. Suspenders held up her thigh-high stockings. Her thong was cute and lacy with a little bow at the top - her camel-toe clear to see. My cock twitched again.

"You like what you see?" She murmured, seductively, placing her hands on the mattress between my legs.

"Y... you look amazing."

"That is so sweet of you," she said, placing her hands on the bed in-between my legs. Slowly, she crawled up the bed towards me. I struggled, trying to get away. She placed her hands on my thighs, pulling herself closer. I tried to look away. I felt one hand on my chest, and another grab my head and force me to look back at her. She came nearer, kneeling directly between my thighs, the tip of my cock just feeling the nylon of her stockings.

She grinned at me, dragging her hands down my chest, shaking her breasts. I couldn't help but look. She grabbed my cock with one of her hands, letting me feel the satin. I groaned in pleasure, slowly getting harder. I wanted her to stop, yet also I wanted her to go further. I couldn't restrain my impulse. A beautiful woman had me as her captive and was playing with my cock. There was no way I could resist.

She straddled me, placing both hands on my chest. She shook her breasts close to my face before backing away and arching her back. She stretched out her arms above her head. Her hips began to grind on me. I felt her panties on my cock, grinding. I got harder and harder. She placed her hands on my chest, rubbing herself against me, letting me feel the pleasure. I moaned.

Then, suddenly, she slapped me.

"Ouch," I complained.

She slapped me again. She stopped grinding and got off. I looked up at her, incredulous. Shaking her head, she slapped me on the chest. "You were enjoying that far too much you pervert."

"But... you..." I tried to say. However, I felt her hand clamp down on my mouth.

"I've had enough of you talking out of line," she said. She turned and walked to the door. "I'll be back in a minute. You won't like what I'm going to do next."

Heather's POV

I had been enjoying grinding on Kyle's body. There was a level of spice to teasing him in this way which made it feel even better. I noticed he was enjoying it as well. I didn't want him to get too comfortable, however. He must know it was wrong - I was his stepmother. I wanted him to feel pain. I slapped him hard.

"Ouch!"

I slapped him again and climbed off his trembling cock. I shook my head in disappointment before slapping him on the chest. "You were enjoying that far too much you pervert."

"But... you..."

I clamped my hand down on his mouth. "I've had enough of you talking out of line," I said. I felt a sudden urge rush through me. An urge to punish. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way but looking at his incredulous expression while wearing my own nightgown made me want to hurt him. Grabbing my purse, I got up and walked to the door, an evil plan in my mind. "I'll be back in a minute. You won't like what I'm going to do next."

I left him to struggle by himself. I came back into my room and fetched the items that I needed for Kyle's next torture, hiding them inside the purse. I was surprised to suddenly hear a commotion from the other room. It sounded like Kyle was starting to yell for help. He really was desperate.

I sauntered back into the room, my victim still yelling on the bed, tied up and helpless.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!" He screamed, rocking back and forth on the mattress. I noticed his cock was still standing to attention, flapping as he flailed uselessly.

I shook my head in disapproval. I reached for the ball gag that was inside my bag. "Do you really want the neighbors to see you like this?"

He looked ferociously at me, surprising me a little. "AND WHO DID THIS TO ME? YOU PUT ME LIKE THIS! YOU ARE SUCH A BI-"

I shoved the ball gag into his wide mouth. He grunted and began to shake his head vigorously. I straddled his chest, my knees pinning his shoulders down, locking his head between my thighs while I strapped it around his head. I tightened the clasp at the back, making sure it was nice and secure. All he could do now was let out muffled groans.

"That's much better," I said, triumphantly. I slid back down his chest, now straddling him on top of his stomach, giving him a nice view of my body. I picked up my purse and placed it next to me on the bed. From it, I withdrew a whip. It was larger and more painful than the one I had used earlier. I could see Kyle's eyes widen.

"I want to play another game with you," I began to explain. Kyle groaned and muffled something that sounded like a swear through the gag.

"You are being very rude. You'll soon learn not to say that while I'm in control." I said, flicking the whip down onto his chest with moderate force. He winced and squeezed his eyes shut. I shook my head, tutting.

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, we are going to play another game." I reached into the bag and withdrew an oil flask. "The aim of the game is for you to try and lose that disgusting boner you have."

He looked at me, a fearful expression crossing his face. Now he wasn't so tough.

I continued. "The longer you have your boner for, the more often I am going to whip you. And you can bet I am going to whip you hard." I then leaned forward, shaking my breasts in his face.

"I'm sure you will do fine, against all the odds," I said in a seductive tone. "You... all tied up. With a gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie teasing your body. Helpless... humiliated... mine."

I climbed off him, kneeling beside his body on the bed. His cock was still hard, despite the pain. I rustled the nightgown, pushing it up to his neck so that his chest was fully exposed. He watched me as I unscrewed the plastic lid. I leaned over his helpless body, raising the bottle. A silver stream of oil seeped out, landing on his chest. He shivered. I let it pour out for a moment, leaving a small pool of liquid on his chest. I then placed the lid back on the bottle and put it to one side.

I removed my gloves, before placing my hands on his bare skin. Slowly, seductively, I rubbed the oil in. I covered his abdomen and chest in it. It was smooth and hairless - the oil made it shine. I lightly stroked my fingers around his nipples which were now hard. Then I moved my hands down his body. My hands slid over his cock, making him gasp. I rubbed my hands up the hard shaft, covering it in oil, making it gleam. He was now trembling. I began to feel hot.

I removed my hands, picked up the whip and slapped it down onto his chest. He bounced and let out a grunt. I played with it, letting the tassels dance on his chest. Then I slapped it on him again, harder. He winced in pain, looking at me pleadingly.

"This will only get worse," I said, smiling, before slapping it down on him again, making him shudder and groan in pain. He looked away from me. "Oh, and I want you to look at me the entire time."

Kyle muffled something incomprehensible. It sounded like he was swearing.

I responded by grabbing his nipples and twisting them, making him cry out again. "You better keep your eyes on me. Or else I'm just going to make this worse."

He nodded, his eyes showing the pain I was giving him. I let go and reached for the cups of my basque. I pulled them down, revealing my bare breasts and hard nipples. Kyle gasped. I shook them cheekily before whipping his body again.

The game went on for a few minutes. I whipped him at least five more times. There were now red marks on his chest, he was whimpering and groaning in pain from behind his gag. I was surprised, and rather disappointed. He was almost flaccid now. I ceased the torture, rubbing my hand against his cock again. It immediately sprung up slightly, to my satisfaction.

"Poor, poor Kyle," I said, striking his abdomen again. "This must be so difficult for you."

I climbed onto his chest, facing away from him so that my butt was right in front of his face. His cock grew again, making me smile in victory. I was just about to start another round of torture when I heard the doorbell ring.

This was unusual, it was well into the night by now. I decided to go investigate.

Kaitlin's POV

It was late.

I had been walking through the outskirts of town at midnight. The streets were quiet. All I could hear was the clacking of my heels and the sound of my own breath. The party had only just ended, and I had made the, possibly naive, decision to walk home. I wasn't drunk. But I didn't think the walk was long enough for me to have to drive. Besides, I liked the cool night air.

Our town wasn't dangerous. It was a small, pleasant place where a lot of, mostly well-off folks lived. I had little to worry about - at least I didn't think I did.

That was when I heard the screaming. It was very muffled, and I doubted anyone else would have heard it. They were clearly desperate screams, coming from the voice of a young man. I, being the fool I was, chose to investigate.

The house it came from was relatively detached. The hallway light looked to on, though the screaming seemed to be coming from the back. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the house belonged to Heather's boyfriend. He was an older fellow, so I doubted they were coming from him. The muffled shouting continued, before suddenly being silenced.

I wondered what was happening, my thoughts suddenly turning to Heather. She had left the party early. My mind began to race through the possibilities of what might have happened. Her boyfriend had a son who I knew was in his late teens. Perhaps that was him screaming? What was going on in there? Thieves? Kidnappers?

I waited outside the house for a moment, edging up to the wall, listening intently. I could faintly hear sounds coming from the back of the house, possibly upstairs. It sounded like someone was talking, though I couldn't tell.

I considered calling the police. But there was a desperate curiosity inside me, burning to know what was going on. I considered going round to the back, however I knew the gate was locked and I wasn't in a good condition to climb over. Perhaps the best plan of action would be to shock whoever was in there. If was kidnappers, they wouldn't answer the door. If everything was alright, someone would answer.

I waited a moment in case there was more yelling. Then I edged towards the door.

I rang the bell.

Heather's POV

I sat there, surprised. Who on Earth would be calling at this hour? Don't they know people are trying to sleep? I wondered for a moment if this was worth answering. If this was something serious, it couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Kyle mumbled something, bringing my attention back to him. That's when it clicked. His yelling must have woken someone up. I couldn't think how given how detached our house was, but it was plausible. I quietly reveled at the thought of being able to punish Kyle for something else.

The bell rang again.

I climbed off Kyle's chest. I looked at his face, red and sweaty. I liked it; he was totally under my influence. I quickly made sure that his gag was secured. "You better not make another sound. I'll deal with you later."

I then rushed to my bedroom and hastily pulled on a short, silk, black robe, with lace on the sleeves. I tightened it so that it just about covered my naughty outfit. I then slowly made my way downstairs, feigning grogginess.

"Oh hi, Kaitlin," I said, in a tired voice. I only let the door open wide enough for her to see my face.

"Hey Heather," she said, casually. Kaitlin was a small girl, with perky chestnut hair. She was in her late-twenties and was still single. She was wearing the same outfit she wore at the party: an elegant blue dress with straps with a white jacket, purse and heels.

"Why are you here?" I said, with some slight aggression in my voice.

"Oh well, I uh... I was walking by when I heard shouting," she said, innocently.

So, it was Kyle. He would be in a lot of trouble when I came back to him. I smiled. "Hmm... well I didn't hear anything. I'm sure it was from a different house. You know... some young guy's probably very drunk."

Kaitlin nodded. "That makes sense. Although, I'm amazed that you guessed that it was a young man screaming since you didn't hear it."

I felt like kicking myself. Kaitlin, the little detective. She never missed much. While I did like her, lying to her was incredibly difficult. I laughed. "Well, that was a lucky guess then! Anyway, it's late and I really need some rest-"

There was a sudden clatter from upstairs, followed by a lot of muffled yelling. It sounded like the squeaking of a mattress. My face immediately went red.

Kaitlin looked past me, awkwardly.

I gritted my teeth before returning the fake grin. "What on Earth is Kyle doing up there?" I said, chuckling. "Excuse me, let me just go and talk to him. for a second."

Kaitlin nodded with an awkward smile before I slammed the door. I rushed back up the stairs, infuriated, and burst in to find him yelling into his gag. He was rocking the bed back and forth. For a moment I thought he was going to break the restraints from his tugging. He looked up at me, eyes flaring.

"Clearly I haven't punished you enough," I said, sternly.

He growled at me through his gag.

I chuckled at his futile attempts to escape. He did have spirit. I casually left the room and went into my bedroom. The jar was still in the corner - I'd made sure to cover the lid when I got home. The gas was not dangerous, but exposure for as little as 20 seconds could slowly cause unconsciousness. I brought it through to Kyle.

He was still on the bed, struggling, when I took the lid off before holding my nose. He looked at the jar in confusion, then at me, noticing what I was doing. He must have realized what it was I'd brought through because he soon started to desperately try to hold his breath. I chuckled and quietly left the room. Either way he would soon be unconscious.

A moment later, the noise had ceased, and I walked back into the room to cover the jar again. Kyle was lying on the bed, unconscious. Good. I would deal with him later.

I walked down the stairs again, making sure my robe was properly covering me. I could still see Kaitlin through the glass. She hadn't left.

I thrust the door open aggressively and looked at her. "Yeah it might have been Kyle, he gets very angry when playing video games."

"I see," she said. She hesitated. "Umm... I know it's late, but would it be alright if I came in?"

I was taken aback. "What? At this time of night?"

"Yes. Because I think I know what's going on here."

"Huh?"

Kaitlin smiled sweetly. "I love that lingerie you're wearing."

I went red, adjusting my robe again. "Thank you..."

Kaitlin took a step forward. "Look, I know that you're not just wearing that for fun. I don't know what you and your stepson are doing, but it I doubt it's anything innocent."

I looked at her with false anger. "How dare you-"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. I don't have a problem with you exploring something naughty. What I do have a problem with is you not telling me about it. I might be able to help."

I was taken aback. "Come... in."

She looked down while smiling. "Just a little bit of advice, that's all."

Kyle's POV

It seemed she was just as surprised as I was that someone was at the door. She paused for a second, seemingly confused.

I was still incredibly conflicted. I was hating every second of this. My chest hurt. Everything hurt. Every little whip she made had stung like hell. And her taunting just reminded me of how much of a mess I was in. There was no escape for me - I couldn't do anything.

Yet at the same time, the situation was very kinky. Heather was incredibly attractive, especially given what she was wearing. And to have her full, undivided attention on my body was amazing. I loved looking up at her breasts. I loved having her ass right in front of my face as she teased me. It was a strange feeling of both disgust and desire. But even so, I didn't like the situation.

I tried to tell her that she shouldn't have left me without the gag. It was a weak attempt to regain some control. My words were unintelligible, but I noticed her twitch slightly. My yelling must have got someone's attention. I didn't know how, but I was grateful.

The bell rang again.

Heather climbed off me. She checked my gag and restraints before giving me a stern warning. "You better not make another sound. I'll deal with you later."

She adjusted her basque, covering her breasts again before leaving the room.

I lay there, waiting. I could faintly hear talking down the stairs. I couldn't tell who it was. My cock was still hard, a silvery trail of pre-cum trickling out. It really was humiliating. My best hope was that this person at the door would be suspicious enough to force Heather to cover the situation up. But I feared the worst. Heather would just deny that anything was wrong - they'd believe her, leaving me tied up and vulnerable. Worse still, Heather would probably use this as an excuse to punish me even more. I couldn't let that happen.

I had no choice. I had to make some noise.

I shook the bed as hard as I could, rocking the mattress from side to side. The metal bed frame creaked as I struggled. My restraints held me in position - but it did create a racket. I began to scream, as loud as I could, right into the gag. I used all the energy I had to make as much noise as I possibly could.

The was a clatter of footsteps. Heather burst into the room, wearing a silk robe. I looked up at her furiously.

"Clearly I haven't punished you enough," she said, watching my struggles.

I ignored her as her angered expression shifted into a cruel smile. To my surprise, she then left the room. I continued my desperate attempts to make noise. I didn't know if the person had gone or not, I just wanted to cling onto the little hope I had.

She came back into the room, carefully placing a small jar on the table beside my bed. I looked at it. There was some sort of green substance at the bottom. Strange. I looked back up at her, noticing that she was now holding her nose.

Then the smell hit me. I remembered smelling it before in her bedroom. That's when I understood.

I felt myself slowly becoming drowsy. I held my breath in, determined not to let myself pass out. She casually left the room, as I struggled to keep myself from inhaling. There was no point, I knew I couldn't beat her. My vision slowly faded, and I drifted off, terrified of what would come when I awoke.

Kyle's POV

I slowly woke up. My bones ached from being tied up for so long. As I shuffled around, my eyes still shut, I noticed I was not wearing my mom's nightie anymore. I was completely naked. My eyes slowly flickered open, and I saw Heather leaning over me in a silk robe, her sexy lingerie revealed underneath. I'd forgotten how hot she looked, and I couldn't help the blood rush to my penis.

Heather smiled down at me. "This has been a fun night, hasn't it?"

I didn't bother responding. I was naked, restrained, gagged and humiliated.

"Well, I thought maybe you should get a little reward," she said slyly.

I looked up at her, surprised.

"Kaitlin gave me a few tips on how to please you," she leaned over, looking into my eyes. "And myself." I cringed realizing someone else knew what was going on between us. Heather seemed to notice my concern. "Don't worry. I didn't tell her about your dirty fetish. And she swore not to tell anyone what we were doing."