My Step Mom's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over to undo my gag. I moaned in surprise.

"I'm not giving you permission to speak, I'm just replacing your gag." She reached over and pulled out a pair of light pink, lacy panties. "Kaitlin was wearing these tonight. She let me have them. Open wide."

I obediently opened my mouth. She grinned in satisfaction at my loyalty. The taste wasn't so bad - I liked the feeling of lace on my tongue and there was a certain spice to knowing a woman's crotch had been there. Heather carefully wrapped the ball gag around my head again, looser this time.

Heather shimmied out of her robe, slightly stroking the fabric against my bound body before tossing it on the floor. She reached for the blindfold and carefully placed it on my head again, much to my dismay. I shivered, wondering what she was going to do now. I was growing used to feeling exposed, but I doubted I could ever learn to anticipate her torments.

"This may tingle a little." There was a sudden buzzing sound and I jerked back in horror. I struggled weakly against my bonds. "Oh, now don't be like that again. We both know you're not going anywhere."

I felt a sudden, intense tingly feeling on my chest.

"It's an electric wand, don't worry. I'm not using the vibrator this time."

This time? She wants to do this again?

The tingling sensation moved across my chest and over my nipples. I gasped. It was an amazing, intense sensation. The buzzing got more high-pitched, and the tingles stimulated me even more. I never knew where I would feel the sensation next. One moment she would stimulate around my nipples, the next I would feel it near my thighs. I felt her lay a hand on my chest again as I began to moan.

"You're doing well... for now," she said wickedly, and I heard her turn up the buzzing even more.

The electric stimulation moved up to my chest, and then slowly down my abs. Eventually, I felt the electricity touch my cock, making me spasm and groan. I felt myself go hard as she held my cock with one hand and stimulated it with the other. The stimulation moved up my shaft. When it reached the tip, the shock and the pleasure was too much, and I began to writhe and moan.

"Oh Kyle, your moaning is making me hot."

She left the wand there for a while, slowly beginning to stroke my cock. I felt her take the wand off, using both hands to rub me up and down.

I was fast, and I knew I would not last long. The over-stimulation of her soft hands was too much. I felt her tongue lightly lick my tip. I moaned into my panty gag. The urge to cum building... I wanted it, I wanted her. The rubbing and the licking got faster. I felt the cum ready to burst out. The pleasure was too much.

Then she stopped.

I burst forward in frustration, writhing in desperation. I managed to pull myself up, crunching my chest in, to try and face her. One more second of stroking and I would have exploded. This was too much. I could hear her tutting.

"Oh dear," she cooed. "You really can't control yourself can you?"

She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back down again. My blindfold was pulled off.

"You've had enough fun. Now it's time for you to pleasure me."

I watched as she stood over me, placing one foot on either side of my bound body. I was looking directly up at her - her stockings accentuating her long, smooth legs. She hooked her thumbs underneath her panties. Slowly, seductively, she slid them down her legs. I had the perfect view of her crotch now. She stepped out of them daintily and dangled them above me before flicking them away.

Then she straddled me again. I slumped back, feeling her body pressing down on mine. "Now, I'm going to remove your gag," she explained. "But you may not shout for help. You may not speak. Your mouth is only free so that it may pleasure my body." She pulled out the whip again, making me wince. "If you shout or yell, I will gag you again and whip you until you're crying. Understand?"

I nodded. I had learnt not to resist anymore.

"Good." She then carefully removed my gag. I breathed in the fresh air. Kaitlin's panties were now wet from my tongue. "You can keep these if you want. Better than you wearing my lingerie."

I shook my head, although secretly I liked that idea a lot.

She shuffled forward. Her crotch was pushed into my face. It was warm and wet, and I could feel her thighs pushing against the sides of my head, forcing my mouth into position. I could still breath, but it was more difficult.

"Eat me," she commanded.

I diligently began to lick my tongue up and down the outside of her clit. I could hear her start to moan. I went deeper, licking inside her, feeling around trying to make her as satisfied as possible. Her body heaved in pleasure. I could just about see her navel arch backwards. I felt a hand on my abs - she was flexible. I ate her out as best I could. Her moans of pleasure pushed me on.

"Oh, fuck yes." She moaned. "That's good." She then climbed off my head, letting me breath in the fresh air again. "Enough teasing, I want it."

Heather was shivering and I noticed I was as well. She was turned on, I realized. She wasn't just doing this to punish me, she'd tied me up because she wanted me.

She straddled me again, sitting just above my erect penis. Heather slowly let my cock slip inside of her. I gasped as she slid down. I watched her reach for the top of her basque and pull the straps down her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts - her nipples hard.

She then began riding me, moving slowly at first, but getting faster. It felt amazing and I started to moan. Her hands felt over my chest. She arched her back, fucking me hard, leaning over me. Her breasts shook in front of my face. I pulled myself forward to lick them, which she didn't object to. She moaned louder. The welts of her stockings rubbed against my hips.

"Oh, FUCK YES," she screamed.

I began thrusting my hips into her, groaning. I felt myself on the edge of cumming. I pulled my bound limbs in, the pleasure overwhelming my body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes yes YES YES YES. So close, SO CLOSE."

I felt myself explode into her, a rush of pleasure overwhelming me. She screamed, continuing to grind into me as we both orgasmed.

She collapsed on top of me. We were both panting. I felt light. We both lay there for a minute, shivering and gasping for breath.

She began to undo my restraints, finally giving me freedom. I curled up in the fetal position, covering my exposed body. For the first time in hours, I was able to move properly. When Heather had undone the last strap she modestly put her robe back on and sat on the side of the bed.

We didn't say anything for a while. My mind was all over the place, trying to comprehend the last few hours. I reluctantly sat next to her.

"You can keep the nightie if you want," she finally said. "I hope you've learnt your lesson."

"I did... Thanks. Sorry for what I did..."

She looked at me with a cold expression. "Just don't take my stuff."

I nodded, intimidated by her stare.

She softened. "If you want... we could buy some lingerie for you to wear. So, you don't have to steal..."

My heart started pounding. The prospect of having my own lingerie excited me. "Yes, definitely."

We both sat in silence for a few more minutes. She then turned to me. "And if you want... we could uh... do this again maybe?"

I looked back at her and smiled. "Maybe."